Signature Brides & Design Reviews

Signature Brides & Design 7
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 08/16/2019

Best experience yet

Miranda was wonderful. From the preparations before meeting to the day of my wedding, she was accommodating and always with a positive attitude. She is very flexible and open to help give you exactly what you are looking for. She made my day perfect.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kendall,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We love hearing from our brides. Miranda is an amazing member of our team and we are so happy to hear she helped make your day perfect. We wish you all the best!
  • Heidi

Heidi Johansen · Married on 12/22/2018

Experienced & Personal Care

Signature Bride did a beautiful job with make up and hair design with our daughters for their double wedding as well as bridals. Updo’s and half up’s, air brushed and regular makeup all gave a beautiful, custom look that received many compliments and felt natural(they navigated our freckles letting them shine as requested). We love their studio in Ogden which is the perfect backdrop for photos downstairs in the lobby (vintage post office). Sami even helped with the brides dress and finishing touches making our bride feel special. Their on site service is helpful and top quality! Miranda is talented and listened and fulfilled all wishes and then some! Make up lasted perfectly throughout the long day and evening reception. So happy to recommend them for their personal care, talent and ability to make weddings and brides(and their moms) feel special. Excellent service

Sent on 01/15/2019

Ariel Watson · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress free, easy scheduling, super responsive, good pricing

Loved the way the makeup and hair looked for both formal photos and wedding day! Katie was awesome!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Signature Brides & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We love Katie and we are so glad that you loved her too! We wish you all the best!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2018

Signature Brides is the best!

Sami and her team at Signature Brides were amazing! They did a wonderful job making sure that my bridesmaid's and I had the perfect hair and makeup for the big day. I was able to schedule a trial run in which Sami made sure everything was perfect. The atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable, and the prices were affordable. She enhanced my natural beauty and I still felt like myself! I would recommend them to everyone that needs a styling team for their wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Signature Brides & Design 8
    Signature Brides & Design 9
    Signature Brides & Design 10

Signature Brides & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! You were such a joy to work with and we were honored to be a part of your beautiful day. We wish you all the best!!
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/16/2018

I've never been happier with any service I've hired. I feel like I walked in nervous and unsure, and walked out with a friend, calm and beautiful. We laughed a chatted, and every one of my concerns and desires was addressed and taken care of perfectly!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Signature Brides & Design 11

Samantha Veenstra · Married on 09/08/2018

Signature Brides team made us look GORGEOUS!

Sami and her team were so so great! I came to Sami with very little images of what I was thinking for my hair and she created something so stunning. The day of the wedding was just as great as the trial. My very long hair was curled and held the curls all day and night. They came to our location and helped with my hair, 3 bridesmaids' hair, my mom's hair, and my mother-in-law's hair. My mom was very nervous that she wouldnt look like herself and Sami listened to her concerns, asked about how she did her hair regularly, and created something very similar to her daily look but just more elegant. My mom looked and FELT gorgeous because of the care Sami took with her. My mother-in-law has short hair and said the team were wizards because her hair looked so good. She loved it, and commented on it all evening! All of my bridesmaids had long hair and the team created beautiful looks that lasted all night.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Signature Brides & Design 12
    Signature Brides & Design 13
    Signature Brides & Design 14
    Signature Brides & Design 15

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Signature brides was great to work with. Our wedding party had Kiki and Brindee and both did an awesome job. Everyone in the wedding party loved their hair and makeup!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved hiring Signature Brides for my best friends wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful and she loved how Dyln really listened to her needs and wants and did whatever she could to make the bride happy and beautiful! On my end, I loved how accommodating they were with timing requests and changes. The flexibility was amazing! Thank you Signature Brides & Design!

Hannah

Sent on 09/01/2016

Kay · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Kiki for my wedding day hair and makeup and it was perfect! She is so fun and upbeat and kept me sane during the morning of the wedding! She also was able to create an absolute masterpiece of hair styling based on some pictures I wanted to copy. I went into this knowing exactly what I wanted and how I wanted to look and Kiki blew it out of the water! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Signature Brides & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much Kay! We love Kiki and we so appreciate hearing that our brides love her too! We hope your whole day was wonderful and we wish you ALL the best!!

Madison · Married on 06/22/2018

My stylist was incredible!! Her name is Kiki and she was unbelievably sweet and made my mom and I look GORGEOUS for the big day. I’m so glad I went through this company because communication was very easy, they sent me the bill after the wedding, drove to my hotel to get the job done and got done early so I could make it to my venue. The BEST decision I made in regards to choosing my stylist and company to go through!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Signature Brides & Design 16
    Signature Brides & Design 17

Madison,
    THANK YOU so much for your kind review! We love Kiki and we are so happy that she got to work with you and your mom. You are right, you both look gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day. We wish you the best!

Allison · Married on 02/10/2018

Sami helped me with coordinating my scheduling for both my bridal photos and my wedding day. She was super quick to respond and helped me work through any scheduling conflicts. Katie, my stylist, did a great job on my hair. The style lasted all night and looked smooth and elegant. She was super flexible and was able to add in a bridesmaids hair last minute. My experience with signature brides was great!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Savannah · Married on 01/20/2018

Signature bride and design made sure I was comfortable and that all of my and my parties needs were met! They bent for me when I needed it and did more work than I originally requested. I was very very impressed and suggest them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Alison · Married on 01/01/2018

Miranda was amazing! I was very apprehensive about this. Since I was having a destination wedding, I was worried since she hadn't met me, seen my hair, knew my style...etc. But she is obviously great at her craft. She asked a couple of questions and was off! Both hair and makeup were fantastic, and felt natural and comfortable for the entire day. I got so many compliments!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Julia · Married on 12/29/2017

They did an amazing job and were really great to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • User6602439 · 1+ year ago

They came to our condo and were fabulous. Many people said
    It was the best wedding hair they had ever seen. I have very thin hair and they made it look like I had so much! They were so sweet and talented.

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • cinderella

Shelece · Married on 11/04/2017

It took so much stress out of my wedding day to have Sami come meet me at my hotel and take care of my hair and makeup there! She did my hair just like the pictures I brought. The hair and makeup lasted ALL DAY, which I didn't even know was possible with my hair and skin!

I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Bailey was great! She was professional and flexible, and coordinating everything with her was easy.

I received compliments all night for my hair!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/07/2017

We were looking for a make-up artist for our Engagements. We knew Signature Brides & Design was the best choice from the moment we communicated with Sami. The process was so easy, and Dylan, the make-up artist who showed up, was amazing. Alexandria’s make-up was absolutely stunning! I cannot explain in words how easy, convenient, and darn right beautiful the decision was to go with Signature Brides & Design. We have worked with a lot of vendors planning our wedding, and Sami is by far the best exchange of value that you money can buy.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kristie · Married on 09/23/2017

Katie Jepson did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! It really could not have turned out better. I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married. Signature Brides & Design come right to your venue and they do both hair and makeup so you don't have to pay a travel fee twice. Such an amazing service to make your wedding day perfect. I did a trial run for my hair and makeup, so it would be half the price I listed if you didn't want that.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Signature Brides & Design 18

Lyndsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely enjoyed having Sami do my hair for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and put her signature spin on it. My hair was beautiful for my special day.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Becky · Married on 09/16/2017

Signature Brides did my hair and makeup for my bridal photos and for my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone! They were so easy to work with and did a fantastic job. It was so nice not to stress about hair and makeup on such an important day. Miranda came to my house very early before my photos and was kind, upbeat, and encouraging. The best part was that she gave advice on style when I didn't know what exactly I wanted but she didn't pressure me at all.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Aryanna · Married on 09/09/2017

I loved that they worked with my schedule, I had to have everything done early in the morning and that wasn't a problem! So professional and friendly! 10/10!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2017

Sami with signature brides and design was so helpful and kept me up to date daily while we were working out my schedule with one of her artists. She made me feel as if I were her most important client! Unfortunately due to the travel fees it brought the cost of her artist up higher than I expected and I decided to go with someone close to me to save money but I have no doubt it would have been a more than pleasant experience!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jennie Jo · Married on 07/15/2017

Sami did an amazing job creating the perfect look for my bridals and wedding! She made sure my hair and makeup was exactly how I wanted it. My look lasted and looked flawless all night, even in the 100 degree heat!! I would definitely work with her again, and I highly recommend her services to other brides.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2017

Sami took me in last minute for bridal hair when my original gal somehow disappeared on me!! Sami is so full of joy and really makes the process fun for a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/17/2017