Signature Affair Inc Reviews

Signature Affair Inc 6
Signature Affair Inc 7
  • Anne & Andy

Anne · Married on 09/17/2016

Words cannot express how amazing Signature Affair Catering is and Mimi runs an absolutely wonderful business. I wish I could give them more than 5 out of 5 because they deserve it. Mimi is organized, calm, accommodating, creative, professional, fun and super sweet! Our wedding turned out spectacular because of Mimi and her amazing staff; a year later our guest are still talking about the amazing food and the exceptional staff. Mimi takes the time to meet, and hear what you would like for your wedding. She would check up on us to make sure we were checking things off our list. If I had any questions, I would send her an email or give her a call and she would respond very quickly. She would work with the budget my husband and I had set and would also offer ideas and have us look at things another way, which was great!!
    On the day of the wedding, she never made me feel stressed and if there was any hiccups that day, I knew nothing about it! Mimi was able to make the big day less stressful, everything ran simply and smoothly. It was so nice to relax and enjoy getting ready with everyone. Mimi and her staff goes above and beyond what a typical caterer would offer. They all worked extremely hard and with smiles on their faces the whole time.
    We would recommend Mimi Bass to anyone looking for someone to help them plan their dream wedding, she knows her stuff!! Mimi runs an outstanding business with an amazing staff I wouldn’t have had it any other way for our big day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2017

erica · Married on 08/19/2016

Set up introduction meeting with Mimi and soon you will find out her professional approach, helpful suggestions on the planning part and she quickly understands the look and feel of what you want. Even if you are still exploring things and you want to do much yourself. She works well with other vendors and is great coordinator during the preparations and on the day it self. We think the price and quality service and food was excellent.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Tyler · Married on 08/13/2016

Mimi and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She really listen to our thoughts, wishes and executed our dream wedding.
    Our guests are still talking about the amazing food and the exceptional staff.
    You will not be disappointed:)

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 08/06/2016

You absolutely will not be disappointed in Signature affair! Every vendor I worked with has heard of Mimi from Signature affair and had such positive things to say about them. Our wedding turned out spectacular because of them and my guest are still raving about the delicious food and outstanding service. The services they provide go above and beyond what a typical caterer would offer! They are an all-encompassing wedding provider. Signature affair assisted me with consultations, planning, rentals, day of event coordinating, set up, tear down and the list goes on...
    Mimi took the time to meet with me and really get a feeling of how I wanted my wedding. She wanted to cater everything to what my fiancé and I had envisioned. From there she continually checked up on me throughout the planning phase. Always there to give me her input and suggestions on what needed to happen next to make sure things were on track. I never had a moment where I felt like I could not get in touch with her either through email or phone.
    On the day of the wedding things were better than I could have imagined. Especially the feeling of showing up to your venue and seeing all your plans come together. Signature affair was able to be the main point of contact for my vendors to ensure everything happens according to what I had planned. Mimi and her staff took care of some many things behind the scenes. When I was having too much fun she would be there to make sure I was on track with my timeline. Who wants to stress out on the day of their wedding and miss all the important events of the day? Mimi gave me the peace of mind so I could enjoy myself and not worry about the little intricacies of coordinating everything.
    The whole wedding was beyond my expectations. It went by in such a flash, but I’m grateful to be able to enjoy the whole day with no worries. Thank you Mimi and your amazing staff for making my special day so incredible!

Sent on 10/25/2016

McKenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Mimi was AMAZING! My early on experience with wedding planning by myself was stressful and frustrating and everything but fun. Mimi turned it around and made it a much more relaxed and exciting experience. The final details of planning fell into place comfortably and Mimi kept our wedding day running blissfully smooth. Seriously - I felt like I could 100% release the day to her and just enjoy myself, which she had told me time and time again in our meetings. She was always quick to respond and checked in regularly to keep us on schedule. She always made time to meet up, even with her busy schedule, and always allotted PLENTY of time to make sure that all my questions were answered and I was comfortable and taken care of - she made me feel valuable! At the end of the event, she had stayed true to my vision and dreams for my wedding day, and it was perfect!
    The catering was delicious - such good food, and I've heard other people rant and rave about how good the food was! Her staff was subtle - present, but subtle. And the interactions I had with them, though brief, we always friendly and happy, like they were really excited for me, the bride!

I would recommend Mimi Bass to anyone looking for someone to help them plan their dream wedding, because Mimi knows her stuff! She is organized, calm, accommodating, understanding, interested, creative, artistic, fun, and so sweet!
    Thank you, Mimi, for helping my dream wedding day become a reality!

Sent on 07/25/2016

We couldn't be more pleased with Mimi and her staff. They took care of all the details which enabled us to enjoy our party. They were very efficient and professional. We had no clean up to do--they handled it all. I highly recommend a Signature Affair for your catering needs.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Mike and Teresa · Married on 08/01/2015

Mimi Bass is phenomenal in everything she does....she took a very stressful event for us and turned it into a beautiful wedding and reception. She had access to vendors and venues that could be tailored for our needs within a short timeframe of < 6 months. Everything went off without a hitch down to the last detail and it was certainly a day to remember from the bridal party lunch, to the outdoor wedding under the most gorgeous tree, to the reception and beautiful sunset walk down a tree lined lane. We will cherish the memories of that day for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Mimi was knowlegable and very helpful in the planning stages of our wedding.
    Her menu selection had a wide variety to choose from plus she was able to accomidate our GF guests.
    The staff was amazing and they attending to our guests needs and truley made our day special!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Karen · Married on 07/25/2015

While it has taken me a long time to write this review, all I can say is that Mimi made our wedding easy, stress free, and absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, to planning the menu, to making the day run smoothly, Mimi was the consummate professional. She coordinated so many things on the big day that all we had to do was show up and enjoy! Thank you, Mimi!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2015

Mimi catered our engagement party in Portland. We live in Washigton, DC so I was a little worried about planning the party from afar but Mimi put us at ease and made the sure that the planning and execution of the event was seamless! The food was delicious as well as stunning and we still have family members who comment on the amazing food we had at the party!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Debbie · Married on 03/21/2015

Not only was the food great but working with Mimi is a dream. She listens and then takes care of it all. I never worried about anything - full service in all the details.
    She is so awesome to work with-
    Having a wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

I must say that I never thought I would be the girl who wanted to have a wedding but when it came down to make the decision elope or wedding, I realized I actually wanted to have a wedding. Once that decision was made I knew I was going to need help. Mimi and her associates at signature affairs were life savers. Mimi helped me with every step of the planning process from picking colors to doing my hair. I honestly do not know what we would have done without her. She helped keep the planning on track and on schedule so the week of the wedding was not overly stressful as I heard it could be from my friends. Our wedding was a wonderful day and it would not have been possible without Mimi! She is my hero!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Julie · Married on 09/06/2014

Mimi was our wedding event planner/coordinator as well as our caterer for our daughter's wedding. She made sure everything was done in a timely fashion and really listened to my daughter's wishes. Mimi worked with us on the menu and the food was absolutely delicious. Extra care was taken by Mimi for our GF guests. Her staff were very kind, personable and professional. What could have been a very stressful day was nothing but pure joy and FUN, all thanks to Mimi!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Kelley · Married on 08/09/2014

Our gathering was an outdoor event with a few challenges. Mimi controlled everything with ease. Mimi and her staff were amazingly professional and capable. My guests and I enjoyed the day very much. Thank you Signature Affair!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/02/2014

Signature Affair catered our wedding last year and we had a wonderful experience with them. Mimi and her team were so great to work with! The food was absolutely delicious and the service was friendly, professional, and flexible. Mimi helped us create a fabulous dinner for our guests while staying within our budget. I highly recommend Signature Affair!

Sent on 10/29/2015

This is coming from the Father of the bride who had to take over as Mother of the Bride also, after Mimi was already selected by the bride. I was totally lost, and Mimi helped So much I could never thank her enough for helping to make this one of the greatest "DAD" days of my life. She did much more above and beyond just that of a wedding planner. To me she acted as a friend. She was very easy to work with very flexible on things, she was happy to do it the way we wanted. and let us make some of the decisions not just forcing them upon us.
    I would recommend Signature Affair, over and over, to all of my friends.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jan · Married on 08/13/2011

Wonderful, professional job and very helpful with all aspects of planning the reception.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Holly · Married on 09/26/2009

Mimi and her staff are miracle workers. With 30 days before my wedding date and our original venue falling through, Mimi was able to find and secure an even dreamier venue and helped me send out change of location cards. This was on top of everything else she was doing, which included the catering. She is a star.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Eileen · Married on 09/24/2016

We did not have a wedding planner for our wedding, but Mimi basically acted as that. We are so thankful for her time before the wedding to walk us through what was needed and time frame to get those things done. Also appreciated was her willingness to work with us to bring down the price of event through do-it-yourself options.
    Day of the event, yes, had much stress involved and Mimi and her staff were ready to shoulder the burden of making the whole event happen. That meant running off to get the cake first thing in the morning, going to the store to buy a bit more wine, and making the venue even more accommodating and beautiful for the guests. Her staff made everyone feel at home, whisked food/drink around seamlessly, and made sure the event fit to the schedule that was needed. Signature Affair always acts with high integrity and left the venue cleaner than it was when they arrived. I would definitely use Signature Affair for a small or large party, regardless of whether it is casual or a very formal atmosphere. I have seen them rise to all occasions. Thank you Mimi and all the staff at Signature Affair.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Christina Bernards · Married on 09/02/2018

Good food that did not disappoint!

Signature Affair was excellent at quick correspondence as well as guiding our menu selection to stay in our budget. The quality and taste of our food at our tasting was delivered on our wedding day and was exactly what we asked for :)

Sent on 10/15/2018