Signature Affair Inc Reviews

Signature Affair Inc 6
Signature Affair Inc 7

Corin · Married on 02/02/2019

Catering and Coordination Excellence

What I appreciated the most in using Signature Affairs for catering and coordination was the professionalism, thoughtfulness, and attention to detail they brought to our wedding. Mimi served as our coordinator, and was deliberate and thorough in planning (coordinating with our various vendors, making it so we didn't need to worry about any element on the day-of) and an excellent problem-solver (improvising when our venue had space changes, helping me get mud off my dress). Our food (and specifically the dessert bar) was a hit! Overall, Signature Affairs thought of everything- and when planning a wedding you don't know what you don't know, so they were the thoughtful professionals we needed to make our wedding easy and feel like us.

Pam Bowen · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding experience.

Mimi and her crew did an amazing job! They helped us figure out the best use of the venue and assisted us from the planning through the entire event. They went above and beyond our expectations and even helped with the clean-up after the wedding. they did their work efficiently during the event and assisted where needed. Thank you Signature Affair!

Donna Fujino · Married on 11/28/2018

Signature Affair and Mimi were perfect!

I am the mother of the bride. Mimi was excellent as our caterer and wedding planner. My daughter had a budget and some areas she didn't want to spend money on and Mimi honored all of her requests. Mimi knows weddings! She did tell my daughter when she had to spend and where she could save a bit too. The day of Mimi keep the wedding flow going and was quick to make changes as we needed. I know Mimi wanted our daughter's wedding to be exactly how she wanted it. After the wedding our daughter said it was exactly how she wanted it and wouldn't have made any changes. Thank you Mimi and Signature Affair!

Maddie · Married on 11/17/2018

Mimi is amazing!

Mimi and her team were so easy to work with. I used Signature Affair as my caterer as well as Mimi for my wedding coordinator. It helped so much having a single contact person for my vendors. Mimi thought of all the little details and listened to what I wanted for my day. She was super easy to get along with. If you are thinking about using Signature Affair DO IT!!

Connie Johnson · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent catering service

Mimi was quick to respond to my initial inquiry about an informal wedding reception in my home. The date was set with short notice and she was willing to help me even though she already had another commitment on the same day. Her expertise and professionalism made it easy to come up with the best solution for setup, food, and rental. The food was excellent (and fresh too)! We had so many guests ask who the caterer was.

Julie · Married on 09/02/2018

Reliable, experienced, timely

I knew going with Signature Affair that the food would be amazing! What was the 2nd most important detail for our daughters wedding was our guests feeling taken care, not having to wait in lines for drink or food, needs being anticipated. Signature not only met my expectations, but they surpassed them.

Mallory · Married on 08/25/2018

Mimi was not only our caterer but she was our wedding planner as well! I’m originally from OR, but my husband and I currently live near Lake Tahoe and as you can imagine planning a wedding out of state can add a lot more stress. Mimi helped me plan everything from the tables and chairs, to the food, and even got all of my other vendors contacts and coordinated with them, taking that off my plate. The day of my wedding I was the most calm and relaxed I’d been since we started planning and was able to enjoy every second of my big day! Did I mention the food yet? We had family that was local as well as flew in from Michigan, and everyone was raving about the food. Saying it was not only the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding, but the best food they’ve had period! There was not one thing we worried about, and we have so many amazing memories and I have Mimi and her staff at Signature Affairs to thank! I couldn’t recommend them more!

Signature Affair Inc 8
    Signature Affair Inc 14
    Signature Affair Inc 15
    Signature Affair Inc 16

Lisa Rennie · Married on 08/25/2018

It was the wedding of our dreams.

I could not be happier with the service and professionalism of Mimi Bass and Signature Affair and her staff. Mimi went above and beyond to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. She was always there for us and was very quick to respond to any questions that we had. It was very easy for me as the mother of the bride to relax and enjoy the day knowing that every little detail was taken care of and any last minute items that arose that day Mimi was on top of and everything went smoothly.

We had more compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and how wonderful the food was. And everyone had the best time!

• Joan

Joan Schadel · Married on 08/18/2018

Helpful and Flawless Planning, Logistics, Execution and of course Catered Food

Mimi worked closely with us to know our desires and quirks, and to help us plan our unique at home wedding event where our friend was to be the primary caterer. Unfortunately that plan went awry close to the date, and on short notice Mimi was able to provide friendly, experienced and efficient staff for us, and to-die-for appetizers. Everything from renting tent, tables, dishes, serving gear, etc. through set up and tear down went so smoothly with no new surprises ;-)

Signature Affair Inc 17

Lizzie · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything was perfect

We couldn’t have asked for a better caterer for our event. Mimi was organized, responsive, and up front about everything. All of our guests raved about the quality of the food. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Would definitely recommend!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved everything about the process! Mimi made it easy in terms of giving us a sample menu to try and make sure everything was good! Then she made organizing for the day of easy and effortless. Everything tasted wonderful and the service was fast and everyone was raving about the food. We would definitely reccomend Signsture Adfair Catering!

Rebekah · Married on 05/05/2018

Mimi was so helpful and professional from the moment I met her! She prepared such delicious food for our wedding and made the day run so smoothly! I would absolutely recommend her for any event you are planning!

Signature Affair Inc 18
    Signature Affair Inc 19

Angie · Married on 10/08/2017

I have used Signature Affair several times for different events that I have hosted. Mimi Bass is always very helpful with suggestions and staying within my budget. The food that she provides is always delicious and she is very generous in her portions. She was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend Signature Affair!

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Absolutely amazing caterer! Mimi the owner was our personal chef and we couldn't have asked for a better meal for my sisters wedding! She gave us exactly what we asked for which was a simple but elegant plated dinner for 25 guests and the service was impeccable! Staff was so incredibly friendly and attentive! Would absolutely in a heart beat recommend them to anyone who asks for any type of event! And we will use them again for sure!

Cearra · Married on 09/16/2017

If we could give you a higher score than 5, we would. Everything turned out so beautiful and the food was so tasty. I have had so many guests come and rave about the food! Mimi, you were so on top of everything and really took a lot of the stress off of us! Thank you again!

Peggy · Married on 09/02/2017

Mimi and her Signature Affair staff have catered 3 of our children's wedding plus many other parties and friend's wedding at our farm. The food is always fabulous, everyone goes way above and beyond to help me create very special occasions. When I ask them to do extra things, their response is always "You've got it!". Mimi and her staff can do anything, and always do it with a smile and very professional. Thank you Mimi!

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

This review is for help with the Wedding Planning and Day-Of coordination for our big day. Unfortunately, our venue did not allow for outside catering, so we did not get to utilize those services. Mimi is a professional, she knows it all. BUT, she is also very personable and one thing that stood out to us is, even though she may have other clients, you feel like you're the most important one. She makes time for you even if it's about something you feel might be insignificant. If it matters to you, it matters to her. We cannot sing her praises enough. Our Rehearsal and Wedding day was awesome. She thought of everything and had so many great suggestions: kids goodie bags with snacks and crafts, how to collect and store gifts, where the guestbook signing would get the most traffic, etc. We didn't worry about much at all on the day of our Wedding. Several of our guests commented on how they appreciated that the kids were considered. We had a lot of kids. That was Mimi, always thinking ahead. She made sure everyone was following the timeline. I cannot stress this enough, but timeline is so key and having the right person keeping people in check is important. She did this with excellence. She made sure we had a moment to ourselves to eat and made sure to have the staff pack us up togo food and wedding cake to eat when we got to the hotel. And..she sent us off with our signed/polaroid guestbook. She suggested that we might need a little more hands on deck and trusted her to bring her right-hand gal and this was the BEST decision. My husband is a Type 1 Diabetic and we were worried that in the chaos, he might forget to check (who would carry his test kit?) and end up being hypoglycemic from the stress. Her staff member was on it and came on the dot when my husband needed to check. I cannot say thank you enough to Mimi and her team, they really are outstanding and I highly recommend them.

Eva · Married on 03/03/2017

I once worked for Mimi so I immediately knew who I could 100% trust to coordinate our wedding. Mimi is professional and flexible. She brings dedicated expertise to event planning and catering while working alongside clients to ensure that the execution coincides with their vision.

A Signature Affair catering is PHENOMENAL, not only do all the food and drinks look delicious, it tastes even better. I cannot recommend Mimi and A Signature Affair enough, we had an amazing experience with them!!!

Sandra · Married on 11/08/2016

My family has used Signature Affairs several times, and now will never use anyone else. Mimi always does a great job, is dependable and very easy to work with. Mimi takes the stress out of entertaining with suggestions if you need them. We have had nothing but compliments about her food and service. We would not hesitate recommending her.

• Anne & Andy

Anne · Married on 09/17/2016

Words cannot express how amazing Signature Affair Catering is and Mimi runs an absolutely wonderful business. I wish I could give them more than 5 out of 5 because they deserve it. Mimi is organized, calm, accommodating, creative, professional, fun and super sweet! Our wedding turned out spectacular because of Mimi and her amazing staff; a year later our guest are still talking about the amazing food and the exceptional staff. Mimi takes the time to meet, and hear what you would like for your wedding. She would check up on us to make sure we were checking things off our list. If I had any questions, I would send her an email or give her a call and she would respond very quickly. She would work with the budget my husband and I had set and would also offer ideas and have us look at things another way, which was great!!
    On the day of the wedding, she never made me feel stressed and if there was any hiccups that day, I knew nothing about it! Mimi was able to make the big day less stressful, everything ran simply and smoothly. It was so nice to relax and enjoy getting ready with everyone. Mimi and her staff goes above and beyond what a typical caterer would offer. They all worked extremely hard and with smiles on their faces the whole time.
    We would recommend Mimi Bass to anyone looking for someone to help them plan their dream wedding, she knows her stuff!! Mimi runs an outstanding business with an amazing staff I wouldn’t have had it any other way for our big day! Thank you!

erica · Married on 08/19/2016

Set up introduction meeting with Mimi and soon you will find out her professional approach, helpful suggestions on the planning part and she quickly understands the look and feel of what you want. Even if you are still exploring things and you want to do much yourself. She works well with other vendors and is great coordinator during the preparations and on the day it self. We think the price and quality service and food was excellent.

Tyler · Married on 08/13/2016

Mimi and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She really listen to our thoughts, wishes and executed our dream wedding.
    Our guests are still talking about the amazing food and the exceptional staff.
    You will not be disappointed:)

• Justin

Justin · Married on 08/06/2016

You absolutely will not be disappointed in Signature affair! Every vendor I worked with has heard of Mimi from Signature affair and had such positive things to say about them. Our wedding turned out spectacular because of them and my guest are still raving about the delicious food and outstanding service. The services they provide go above and beyond what a typical caterer would offer! They are an all-encompassing wedding provider. Signature affair assisted me with consultations, planning, rentals, day of event coordinating, set up, tear down and the list goes on...
    Mimi took the time to meet with me and really get a feeling of how I wanted my wedding. She wanted to cater everything to what my fiancé and I had envisioned. From there she continually checked up on me throughout the planning phase. Always there to give me her input and suggestions on what needed to happen next to make sure things were on track. I never had a moment where I felt like I could not get in touch with her either through email or phone.
    On the day of the wedding things were better than I could have imagined. Especially the feeling of showing up to your venue and seeing all your plans come together. Signature affair was able to be the main point of contact for my vendors to ensure everything happens according to what I had planned. Mimi and her staff took care of some many things behind the scenes. When I was having too much fun she would be there to make sure I was on track with my timeline. Who wants to stress out on the day of their wedding and miss all the important events of the day? Mimi gave me the peace of mind so I could enjoy myself and not worry about the little intricacies of coordinating everything.
    The whole wedding was beyond my expectations. It went by in such a flash, but I’m grateful to be able to enjoy the whole day with no worries. Thank you Mimi and your amazing staff for making my special day so incredible!

McKenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Mimi was AMAZING! My early on experience with wedding planning by myself was stressful and frustrating and everything but fun. Mimi turned it around and made it a much more relaxed and exciting experience. The final details of planning fell into place comfortably and Mimi kept our wedding day running blissfully smooth. Seriously - I felt like I could 100% release the day to her and just enjoy myself, which she had told me time and time again in our meetings. She was always quick to respond and checked in regularly to keep us on schedule. She always made time to meet up, even with her busy schedule, and always allotted PLENTY of time to make sure that all my questions were answered and I was comfortable and taken care of - she made me feel valuable! At the end of the event, she had stayed true to my vision and dreams for my wedding day, and it was perfect!
    The catering was delicious - such good food, and I've heard other people rant and rave about how good the food was! Her staff was subtle - present, but subtle. And the interactions I had with them, though brief, we always friendly and happy, like they were really excited for me, the bride!

I would recommend Mimi Bass to anyone looking for someone to help them plan their dream wedding, because Mimi knows her stuff! She is organized, calm, accommodating, understanding, interested, creative, artistic, fun, and so sweet!
    Thank you, Mimi, for helping my dream wedding day become a reality!

We couldn't be more pleased with Mimi and her staff. They took care of all the details which enabled us to enjoy our party. They were very efficient and professional. We had no clean up to do--they handled it all. I highly recommend a Signature Affair for your catering needs.