Signature Affair Inc Reviews

32 | Hillsboro, OR

32 Reviews for Signature Affair Inc

32 Signature Affair Inc Reviews

Mallory · Married on 08/25/2018

Mimi was not only our caterer but she was our wedding planner as well! I’m originally from OR, but my husband and I currently live near Lake Tahoe and as you can imagine planning a wedding out of state can add a lot more stress. Mimi helped me plan everything from the tables and chairs, to the food, and even got all of my other vendors contacts and coordinated with them, taking that off my plate. The day of my wedding I was the most calm and relaxed I’d been since we started planning and was able to enjoy every second of my big day! Did I mention the food yet? We had family that was local as well as flew in from Michigan, and everyone was raving about the food. Saying it was not only the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding, but the best food they’ve had period! There was not one thing we worried about, and we have so many amazing memories and I have Mimi and her staff at Signature Affairs to thank! I couldn’t recommend them more!

Signature Affair Inc 1
    Signature Affair Inc 8
    Signature Affair Inc 9

Lizzie · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything was perfect

We couldn’t have asked for a better caterer for our event. Mimi was organized, responsive, and up front about everything. All of our guests raved about the quality of the food. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Would definitely recommend!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved everything about the process! Mimi made it easy in terms of giving us a sample menu to try and make sure everything was good! Then she made organizing for the day of easy and effortless. Everything tasted wonderful and the service was fast and everyone was raving about the food. We would definitely reccomend Signsture Adfair Catering!

Rebekah · Married on 05/05/2018

Mimi was so helpful and professional from the moment I met her! She prepared such delicious food for our wedding and made the day run so smoothly! I would absolutely recommend her for any event you are planning!

Signature Affair Inc 10
    Signature Affair Inc 11

Angie · Married on 10/08/2017

I have used Signature Affair several times for different events that I have hosted. Mimi Bass is always very helpful with suggestions and staying within my budget. The food that she provides is always delicious and she is very generous in her portions. She was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend Signature Affair!

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Absolutely amazing caterer! Mimi the owner was our personal chef and we couldn't have asked for a better meal for my sisters wedding! She gave us exactly what we asked for which was a simple but elegant plated dinner for 25 guests and the service was impeccable! Staff was so incredibly friendly and attentive! Would absolutely in a heart beat recommend them to anyone who asks for any type of event! And we will use them again for sure!

Cearra · Married on 09/16/2017

If we could give you a higher score than 5, we would. Everything turned out so beautiful and the food was so tasty. I have had so many guests come and rave about the food! Mimi, you were so on top of everything and really took a lot of the stress off of us! Thank you again!

Peggy · Married on 09/02/2017

Mimi and her Signature Affair staff have catered 3 of our children's wedding plus many other parties and friend's wedding at our farm. The food is always fabulous, everyone goes way above and beyond to help me create very special occasions. When I ask them to do extra things, their response is always "You've got it!". Mimi and her staff can do anything, and always do it with a smile and very professional. Thank you Mimi!

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

This review is for help with the Wedding Planning and Day-Of coordination for our big day. Unfortunately, our venue did not allow for outside catering, so we did not get to utilize those services. Mimi is a professional, she knows it all. BUT, she is also very personable and one thing that stood out to us is, even though she may have other clients, you feel like you're the most important one. She makes time for you even if it's about something you feel might be insignificant. If it matters to you, it matters to her. We cannot sing her praises enough. Our Rehearsal and Wedding day was awesome. She thought of everything and had so many great suggestions: kids goodie bags with snacks and crafts, how to collect and store gifts, where the guestbook signing would get the most traffic, etc. We didn't worry about much at all on the day of our Wedding. Several of our guests commented on how they appreciated that the kids were considered. We had a lot of kids. That was Mimi, always thinking ahead. She made sure everyone was following the timeline. I cannot stress this enough, but timeline is so key and having the right person keeping people in check is important. She did this with excellence. She made sure we had a moment to ourselves to eat and made sure to have the staff pack us up togo food and wedding cake to eat when we got to the hotel. And..she sent us off with our signed/polaroid guestbook. She suggested that we might need a little more hands on deck and trusted her to bring her right-hand gal and this was the BEST decision. My husband is a Type 1 Diabetic and we were worried that in the chaos, he might forget to check (who would carry his test kit?) and end up being hypoglycemic from the stress. Her staff member was on it and came on the dot when my husband needed to check. I cannot say thank you enough to Mimi and her team, they really are outstanding and I highly recommend them.

Eva · Married on 03/03/2017

I once worked for Mimi so I immediately knew who I could 100% trust to coordinate our wedding. Mimi is professional and flexible. She brings dedicated expertise to event planning and catering while working alongside clients to ensure that the execution coincides with their vision.

A Signature Affair catering is PHENOMENAL, not only do all the food and drinks look delicious, it tastes even better. I cannot recommend Mimi and A Signature Affair enough, we had an amazing experience with them!!!

Sandra · Married on 11/08/2016

My family has used Signature Affairs several times, and now will never use anyone else. Mimi always does a great job, is dependable and very easy to work with. Mimi takes the stress out of entertaining with suggestions if you need them. We have had nothing but compliments about her food and service. We would not hesitate recommending her.

• Anne & Andy

Anne · Married on 09/17/2016

Words cannot express how amazing Signature Affair Catering is and Mimi runs an absolutely wonderful business. I wish I could give them more than 5 out of 5 because they deserve it. Mimi is organized, calm, accommodating, creative, professional, fun and super sweet! Our wedding turned out spectacular because of Mimi and her amazing staff; a year later our guest are still talking about the amazing food and the exceptional staff. Mimi takes the time to meet, and hear what you would like for your wedding. She would check up on us to make sure we were checking things off our list. If I had any questions, I would send her an email or give her a call and she would respond very quickly. She would work with the budget my husband and I had set and would also offer ideas and have us look at things another way, which was great!!
    On the day of the wedding, she never made me feel stressed and if there was any hiccups that day, I knew nothing about it! Mimi was able to make the big day less stressful, everything ran simply and smoothly. It was so nice to relax and enjoy getting ready with everyone. Mimi and her staff goes above and beyond what a typical caterer would offer. They all worked extremely hard and with smiles on their faces the whole time.
    We would recommend Mimi Bass to anyone looking for someone to help them plan their dream wedding, she knows her stuff!! Mimi runs an outstanding business with an amazing staff I wouldn’t have had it any other way for our big day! Thank you!

erica · Married on 08/19/2016

Set up introduction meeting with Mimi and soon you will find out her professional approach, helpful suggestions on the planning part and she quickly understands the look and feel of what you want. Even if you are still exploring things and you want to do much yourself. She works well with other vendors and is great coordinator during the preparations and on the day it self. We think the price and quality service and food was excellent.

Tyler · Married on 08/13/2016

Mimi and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She really listen to our thoughts, wishes and executed our dream wedding.
    Our guests are still talking about the amazing food and the exceptional staff.
    You will not be disappointed:)

• Justin

Justin · Married on 08/06/2016

You absolutely will not be disappointed in Signature affair! Every vendor I worked with has heard of Mimi from Signature affair and had such positive things to say about them. Our wedding turned out spectacular because of them and my guest are still raving about the delicious food and outstanding service. The services they provide go above and beyond what a typical caterer would offer! They are an all-encompassing wedding provider. Signature affair assisted me with consultations, planning, rentals, day of event coordinating, set up, tear down and the list goes on...
    Mimi took the time to meet with me and really get a feeling of how I wanted my wedding. She wanted to cater everything to what my fiancé and I had envisioned. From there she continually checked up on me throughout the planning phase. Always there to give me her input and suggestions on what needed to happen next to make sure things were on track. I never had a moment where I felt like I could not get in touch with her either through email or phone.
    On the day of the wedding things were better than I could have imagined. Especially the feeling of showing up to your venue and seeing all your plans come together. Signature affair was able to be the main point of contact for my vendors to ensure everything happens according to what I had planned. Mimi and her staff took care of some many things behind the scenes. When I was having too much fun she would be there to make sure I was on track with my timeline. Who wants to stress out on the day of their wedding and miss all the important events of the day? Mimi gave me the peace of mind so I could enjoy myself and not worry about the little intricacies of coordinating everything.
    The whole wedding was beyond my expectations. It went by in such a flash, but I’m grateful to be able to enjoy the whole day with no worries. Thank you Mimi and your amazing staff for making my special day so incredible!

McKenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Mimi was AMAZING! My early on experience with wedding planning by myself was stressful and frustrating and everything but fun. Mimi turned it around and made it a much more relaxed and exciting experience. The final details of planning fell into place comfortably and Mimi kept our wedding day running blissfully smooth. Seriously - I felt like I could 100% release the day to her and just enjoy myself, which she had told me time and time again in our meetings. She was always quick to respond and checked in regularly to keep us on schedule. She always made time to meet up, even with her busy schedule, and always allotted PLENTY of time to make sure that all my questions were answered and I was comfortable and taken care of - she made me feel valuable! At the end of the event, she had stayed true to my vision and dreams for my wedding day, and it was perfect!
    The catering was delicious - such good food, and I've heard other people rant and rave about how good the food was! Her staff was subtle - present, but subtle. And the interactions I had with them, though brief, we always friendly and happy, like they were really excited for me, the bride!

I would recommend Mimi Bass to anyone looking for someone to help them plan their dream wedding, because Mimi knows her stuff! She is organized, calm, accommodating, understanding, interested, creative, artistic, fun, and so sweet!
    Thank you, Mimi, for helping my dream wedding day become a reality!

We couldn't be more pleased with Mimi and her staff. They took care of all the details which enabled us to enjoy our party. They were very efficient and professional. We had no clean up to do--they handled it all. I highly recommend a Signature Affair for your catering needs.

Mike and Teresa · Married on 08/01/2015

Mimi Bass is phenomenal in everything she does....she took a very stressful event for us and turned it into a beautiful wedding and reception. She had access to vendors and venues that could be tailored for our needs within a short timeframe of < 6 months. Everything went off without a hitch down to the last detail and it was certainly a day to remember from the bridal party lunch, to the outdoor wedding under the most gorgeous tree, to the reception and beautiful sunset walk down a tree lined lane. We will cherish the memories of that day for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Mimi was knowlegable and very helpful in the planning stages of our wedding.
    Her menu selection had a wide variety to choose from plus she was able to accomidate our GF guests.
    The staff was amazing and they attending to our guests needs and truley made our day special!!

Karen · Married on 07/25/2015

While it has taken me a long time to write this review, all I can say is that Mimi made our wedding easy, stress free, and absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, to planning the menu, to making the day run smoothly, Mimi was the consummate professional. She coordinated so many things on the big day that all we had to do was show up and enjoy! Thank you, Mimi!

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2015

Mimi catered our engagement party in Portland. We live in Washigton, DC so I was a little worried about planning the party from afar but Mimi put us at ease and made the sure that the planning and execution of the event was seamless! The food was delicious as well as stunning and we still have family members who comment on the amazing food we had at the party!

Debbie · Married on 03/21/2015

Not only was the food great but working with Mimi is a dream. She listens and then takes care of it all. I never worried about anything - full service in all the details.
    She is so awesome to work with-
    Having a wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

I must say that I never thought I would be the girl who wanted to have a wedding but when it came down to make the decision elope or wedding, I realized I actually wanted to have a wedding. Once that decision was made I knew I was going to need help. Mimi and her associates at signature affairs were life savers. Mimi helped me with every step of the planning process from picking colors to doing my hair. I honestly do not know what we would have done without her. She helped keep the planning on track and on schedule so the week of the wedding was not overly stressful as I heard it could be from my friends. Our wedding was a wonderful day and it would not have been possible without Mimi! She is my hero!!

Julie · Married on 09/06/2014

Mimi was our wedding event planner/coordinator as well as our caterer for our daughter's wedding. She made sure everything was done in a timely fashion and really listened to my daughter's wishes. Mimi worked with us on the menu and the food was absolutely delicious. Extra care was taken by Mimi for our GF guests. Her staff were very kind, personable and professional. What could have been a very stressful day was nothing but pure joy and FUN, all thanks to Mimi!

Kelley · Married on 08/09/2014

Our gathering was an outdoor event with a few challenges. Mimi controlled everything with ease. Mimi and her staff were amazingly professional and capable. My guests and I enjoyed the day very much. Thank you Signature Affair!