Signature Affair Inc Reviews

Signature Affair Inc 6
Signature Affair Inc 7

Madelon Case · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!

We loved working with Signature Affair for our wedding reception! Mimi was a delight to work with, extremely organized and competent, and incredibly helpful beforehand in walking us through details we would never have thought to plan on our own. The food was delicious, with a well-thought-out menu (Mimi was great in consulting with us about featuring seasonal ingredients, and adjusting the menu for a hot day). On the day of the event we were so impressed by the professionalism of the catering staff and how smoothly they kept everything running, so that we knew we didn't have to worry about what was going on behind the scenes. Highly recommended all around!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sarah Case · Married on 08/03/2019

Mimi Bass is simply the best!

Mimi is absolutely wonderful to work with and she is so much more than a caterer! The buffet dinner she prepared for my daughter's wedding reception was incredibly delicious, beautifully presented, and customized to meet several dietary restrictions. She also helped us plan and arrange for party rentals, including sound system and decor. We appreciated how much time she spent with us, listening and getting to know the couple and their particular style and tastes. We knew we could count on Mimi every step of the way to anticipate our needs and adapt to last-minute changes in a challenging venue. She and her staff made the event special, memorable, and so much fun for everyone involved!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Mimi and her team are amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing. They set up our space for us beautifully which included a flip from ceremony to reception, the food was so delicious and Mimi made sure that when our timeline changed that everything still ran smoothly. I have nothing but highest regards for the entire team at Signature Affair.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Yulia

Yulia Eygeris · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

We cannot say enough kind words about Mimi and her team. From the very beginning, Mimi was nothing but kind, accommodating, attentive, and just overall extremely helpful. Once we talked for the first time, she gave us a range of menus varying in both the offerings and prices to accommodate our budget and dietary preferences (we wanted to do a GF menu since some of our guests had issues with gluten). We were happy to see that it was no problem at all to create a sophisticated menu with this in mind. Additionally, Mimi made a lot of wonderful suggestions (like our wedding was at the winery, and she suggested making a sauce with the wine from there), helped us a huge deal with the rentals and the cake and was frequently checking in on us during the wedding to make sure we're not starving. We highly recommend Mimi, food was fantastic, service was excellent, and the value she brings to the table (pun intended) cannot be beaten!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Raul Velasco · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent food and Outstanding service

I will definitely book my next event with Signature Affair. Specifically, Mimi has been nothing short of outstanding in every sense. She catered to our every need and was extremely helpful with her suggestions and her work ethic. We had several last minute requests that Mimi delivered without a problem; she went the extra mile in every occasion.
    The food was extraordinary! We went with the buffet option and all of our guests went for seconds and thirds. I'm definitely looking forward to working with her again.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Corin · Married on 02/02/2019

Catering and Coordination Excellence

What I appreciated the most in using Signature Affairs for catering and coordination was the professionalism, thoughtfulness, and attention to detail they brought to our wedding. Mimi served as our coordinator, and was deliberate and thorough in planning (coordinating with our various vendors, making it so we didn't need to worry about any element on the day-of) and an excellent problem-solver (improvising when our venue had space changes, helping me get mud off my dress). Our food (and specifically the dessert bar) was a hit! Overall, Signature Affairs thought of everything- and when planning a wedding you don't know what you don't know, so they were the thoughtful professionals we needed to make our wedding easy and feel like us.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Pam Bowen · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding experience.

Mimi and her crew did an amazing job! They helped us figure out the best use of the venue and assisted us from the planning through the entire event. They went above and beyond our expectations and even helped with the clean-up after the wedding. they did their work efficiently during the event and assisted where needed. Thank you Signature Affair!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Donna Fujino · Married on 11/28/2018

Signature Affair and Mimi were perfect!

I am the mother of the bride. Mimi was excellent as our caterer and wedding planner. My daughter had a budget and some areas she didn't want to spend money on and Mimi honored all of her requests. Mimi knows weddings! She did tell my daughter when she had to spend and where she could save a bit too. The day of Mimi keep the wedding flow going and was quick to make changes as we needed. I know Mimi wanted our daughter's wedding to be exactly how she wanted it. After the wedding our daughter said it was exactly how she wanted it and wouldn't have made any changes. Thank you Mimi and Signature Affair!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Maddie · Married on 11/17/2018

Mimi is amazing!

Mimi and her team were so easy to work with. I used Signature Affair as my caterer as well as Mimi for my wedding coordinator. It helped so much having a single contact person for my vendors. Mimi thought of all the little details and listened to what I wanted for my day. She was super easy to get along with. If you are thinking about using Signature Affair DO IT!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Connie Johnson · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent catering service

Mimi was quick to respond to my initial inquiry about an informal wedding reception in my home. The date was set with short notice and she was willing to help me even though she already had another commitment on the same day. Her expertise and professionalism made it easy to come up with the best solution for setup, food, and rental. The food was excellent (and fresh too)! We had so many guests ask who the caterer was.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Julie · Married on 09/02/2018

Reliable, experienced, timely

I knew going with Signature Affair that the food would be amazing! What was the 2nd most important detail for our daughters wedding was our guests feeling taken care, not having to wait in lines for drink or food, needs being anticipated. Signature not only met my expectations, but they surpassed them.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mallory · Married on 08/25/2018

Mimi was not only our caterer but she was our wedding planner as well! I’m originally from OR, but my husband and I currently live near Lake Tahoe and as you can imagine planning a wedding out of state can add a lot more stress. Mimi helped me plan everything from the tables and chairs, to the food, and even got all of my other vendors contacts and coordinated with them, taking that off my plate. The day of my wedding I was the most calm and relaxed I’d been since we started planning and was able to enjoy every second of my big day! Did I mention the food yet? We had family that was local as well as flew in from Michigan, and everyone was raving about the food. Saying it was not only the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding, but the best food they’ve had period! There was not one thing we worried about, and we have so many amazing memories and I have Mimi and her staff at Signature Affairs to thank! I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Signature Affair Inc 14
    Signature Affair Inc 15
    Signature Affair Inc 16

Lisa Rennie · Married on 08/25/2018

It was the wedding of our dreams.

I could not be happier with the service and professionalism of Mimi Bass and Signature Affair and her staff. Mimi went above and beyond to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. She was always there for us and was very quick to respond to any questions that we had. It was very easy for me as the mother of the bride to relax and enjoy the day knowing that every little detail was taken care of and any last minute items that arose that day Mimi was on top of and everything went smoothly.

We had more compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and how wonderful the food was. And everyone had the best time!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Joan

Joan Schadel · Married on 08/18/2018

Helpful and Flawless Planning, Logistics, Execution and of course Catered Food

Mimi worked closely with us to know our desires and quirks, and to help us plan our unique at home wedding event where our friend was to be the primary caterer. Unfortunately that plan went awry close to the date, and on short notice Mimi was able to provide friendly, experienced and efficient staff for us, and to-die-for appetizers. Everything from renting tent, tables, dishes, serving gear, etc. through set up and tear down went so smoothly with no new surprises ;-)

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Signature Affair Inc 17

Lizzie · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything was perfect

We couldn’t have asked for a better caterer for our event. Mimi was organized, responsive, and up front about everything. All of our guests raved about the quality of the food. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved everything about the process! Mimi made it easy in terms of giving us a sample menu to try and make sure everything was good! Then she made organizing for the day of easy and effortless. Everything tasted wonderful and the service was fast and everyone was raving about the food. We would definitely reccomend Signsture Adfair Catering!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rebekah · Married on 05/05/2018

Mimi was so helpful and professional from the moment I met her! She prepared such delicious food for our wedding and made the day run so smoothly! I would absolutely recommend her for any event you are planning!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Signature Affair Inc 18
    Signature Affair Inc 19

Carol · event on 03/10/2018

I am handicapped and can’t get around. I wanted a special dinner for my husband who was turning 65, but I can’t do it myself and I certainly didn’t want him to have to do it. I invited 14 people for a sit-down dinner that was catered by Mimi and company. Mimi took care of EVERYthing: the planning, the food, the linens, the dishes, the silverware, the serving, and the cleanup. We had a lovely dinner with several appetizers, a salad, two main dish meat courses, vegetables, mashed potatoes, and dessert. All of our guests raved about the food and the service. Mimi’s crew set everything up, elegantly served the meal without being intrusive, and took it all down and away. It was a wonderful evening that did not leave me exhausted at the end. The cost for this service was very reasonable. We have used Mimi in the past for parties, and we will again. A big “thank you” to Mimi and her crew!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Angie · Married on 10/08/2017

I have used Signature Affair several times for different events that I have hosted. Mimi Bass is always very helpful with suggestions and staying within my budget. The food that she provides is always delicious and she is very generous in her portions. She was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend Signature Affair!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Absolutely amazing caterer! Mimi the owner was our personal chef and we couldn't have asked for a better meal for my sisters wedding! She gave us exactly what we asked for which was a simple but elegant plated dinner for 25 guests and the service was impeccable! Staff was so incredibly friendly and attentive! Would absolutely in a heart beat recommend them to anyone who asks for any type of event! And we will use them again for sure!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Cearra · Married on 09/16/2017

If we could give you a higher score than 5, we would. Everything turned out so beautiful and the food was so tasty. I have had so many guests come and rave about the food! Mimi, you were so on top of everything and really took a lot of the stress off of us! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Peggy · Married on 09/02/2017

Mimi and her Signature Affair staff have catered 3 of our children's wedding plus many other parties and friend's wedding at our farm. The food is always fabulous, everyone goes way above and beyond to help me create very special occasions. When I ask them to do extra things, their response is always "You've got it!". Mimi and her staff can do anything, and always do it with a smile and very professional. Thank you Mimi!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

This review is for help with the Wedding Planning and Day-Of coordination for our big day. Unfortunately, our venue did not allow for outside catering, so we did not get to utilize those services. Mimi is a professional, she knows it all. BUT, she is also very personable and one thing that stood out to us is, even though she may have other clients, you feel like you're the most important one. She makes time for you even if it's about something you feel might be insignificant. If it matters to you, it matters to her. We cannot sing her praises enough. Our Rehearsal and Wedding day was awesome. She thought of everything and had so many great suggestions: kids goodie bags with snacks and crafts, how to collect and store gifts, where the guestbook signing would get the most traffic, etc. We didn't worry about much at all on the day of our Wedding. Several of our guests commented on how they appreciated that the kids were considered. We had a lot of kids. That was Mimi, always thinking ahead. She made sure everyone was following the timeline. I cannot stress this enough, but timeline is so key and having the right person keeping people in check is important. She did this with excellence. She made sure we had a moment to ourselves to eat and made sure to have the staff pack us up togo food and wedding cake to eat when we got to the hotel. And..she sent us off with our signed/polaroid guestbook. She suggested that we might need a little more hands on deck and trusted her to bring her right-hand gal and this was the BEST decision. My husband is a Type 1 Diabetic and we were worried that in the chaos, he might forget to check (who would carry his test kit?) and end up being hypoglycemic from the stress. Her staff member was on it and came on the dot when my husband needed to check. I cannot say thank you enough to Mimi and her team, they really are outstanding and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Eva · Married on 03/03/2017

I once worked for Mimi so I immediately knew who I could 100% trust to coordinate our wedding. Mimi is professional and flexible. She brings dedicated expertise to event planning and catering while working alongside clients to ensure that the execution coincides with their vision.

A Signature Affair catering is PHENOMENAL, not only do all the food and drinks look delicious, it tastes even better. I cannot recommend Mimi and A Signature Affair enough, we had an amazing experience with them!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sandra · Married on 11/08/2016

My family has used Signature Affairs several times, and now will never use anyone else. Mimi always does a great job, is dependable and very easy to work with. Mimi takes the stress out of entertaining with suggestions if you need them. We have had nothing but compliments about her food and service. We would not hesitate recommending her.

Sent on 11/08/2016