Signature 7602 Studios Reviews

Signature 7602 Studios 7
  • Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Amazing photography!

A true artist. This photographer knows how to use soft light in photos and is very responsive. He takes the time to answer all questions in a courteous and timely manner. Photos are memories frozen in time and usually the most valuable part of one’s wedding. A bride wants someone who she can be comfortable with. So happy we will be in great hands.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jordyn · Married on 07/06/2018

Derrys is extremely responsive via email and was able to turn around our photos by out deadline shortly after our engagement shoot. The photos were perfect.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Marissa · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy with our wedding photos. Derrys couldn’t have been more accommodating! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. It is the second time our family has used him for photography and we will continue to do so as needed! Highly recommend, 5 stars all around ??

Sent on 08/03/2018

Elise · Married on 05/18/2018

Derrys with 7602 Studios is a must have for your wedding experience on Anguilla! We are regulars to the island and were looking to find someone that knew and loved the island for its natural beauty - and Derrys was such a perfect fit! We completed both engagement and wedding packages - and honestly could not be happier. My husband and I had specific notes for locations and shots we wanted, and Derrys completed them all with such a beautiful twist, they turned out even better than we imagined. He is calm and knew every detail based off emails and notes we left him - never had to repeat any requests. He truly captured our happiest day, and we are truly blessed to know we will keep in touch and visit Derrys on future trips to the island. We were married just 9 months post Irma and the island is back and looking better than ever!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Signature 7602 Studios 15
    Signature 7602 Studios 16
    Signature 7602 Studios 17

Erin · Married on 12/08/2017

Derrys was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Signature 7602 Studios's reply:

Hana · Married on 05/16/2017

Derrys was absolutely wonderful!
    I got married at the Four Seasons Anguilla, and he was one of the photographers that they used with their wedding package. I have to say that I definitely made the right choice.
    He was great to work with, very personable, photos were lovely and we got a very fast turn around on the digital files!

Sent on 05/23/2017

katherine · Married on 05/02/2017

Lovely pictures, so nice to not have to think about a thing when you are busy getting married. Derry knew what shots would work best, where, what times and what light looked best. He also took shots that we requested and surprised us with others! His photographs look really professional and made my make-up look really good and my husband even more handsome! He captured the beach in the backgrounds beautifully and made the flowers and decorations really pop.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Kristina · Married on 12/03/2016

Derrys is incredible. Really great photos. He is so easy going. He gave us great advice on the timing of the wedding to have the perfect light. He even surprised us with an underwater camera to get some fabulous beach shots at the day-after-the-wedding beach party.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Ayat · Married on 12/02/2016

THE BEST!!!! My mom found Derrys online before Michael and I got engaged. She gifted us with a suprise engagement shoot with Derrys during our vacation in Anguilla. Derrys made it so easy for my mom to coordinate all of this behind my back!!! He came to the Viceroy where Michael and I were staying and was greeted by the hotel staff left and right. It was evident that he has a lot of fans!! Derrys did an excellent job pointing out good backdrops for our pictures. He let Michael and I's personalities shine through and suggested the best poses!! Not only is Derrys the best photographer on the island, but he knows all the good food spots too.. which we appreciated :). We have 100 beautiful images from our shoot that we will cherish forever!!

We are getting married at the Viceroy in December and we will be using Derrys' services again.

Sent on 04/01/2016
  • W

Wynter · Married on 08/04/2016

He was a joy to work with. He has a calm way about him and knows how to soothe a jittery bride. I would work with him again in a minute. In here downloading my images now and cannot stop smiling. If you are looking for a kick ass photographer and an all around awesome guy look no further.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Henry · Married on 06/27/2016

My wife and I wanted to renew our vows while on vacation in Anguilla. Derrys came highly recommend by Amelia at Blue Sea wedding planners. We actually changed dates for our ceremony so we could have Derrys as our photographer and he did not disappoint. Our photos are wonderful with just the perfect lighting and vivid colors. Derrys is very laid back and suggested all the best angles and poses. We highly recommend him

Sent on 07/03/2016

Nathalie · Married on 05/07/2016

Derrys was extremely professional and easy to get along with from the very beginning when we met him through our wedding planner. He gave us confidence that he would do a fantastic job by bringing a demonstration album to our first meet, and flexibility by answering our questions. The pictures he shot for the pre-, during, and post- ceremony were spectacular. Very high quality, stunning, and captured moments that were priceless. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Adam · Married on 04/06/2016

We came to Anguilla for a small wedding ceremony-- just the two of us. Derrys came highly recommended by the planners at Bluesea Anguilla. He lived up to his reputation! He is professional but has a great personal touch with plenty of flexibility and creativity. Very comfortable. Most importantly, every shot looked like it belonged in a magazine. Look no further!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Tabitha · Married on 02/13/2016

Derrys was great! He was extremely accommodating and flexible with our time. He also took the time to talk to us and get to know us as a couple which really showed in our pictures. The value and quality was second to none and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Having these photos of us on the beaches on Anguilla, enjoying our dream honeymoon was more than we could have ever hoped. I would recommend Derrys for anyone in Anguilla. We will definitely be seeing him on our annual trips there. Thanks Derrys!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Tonya · Married on 08/07/2015

Like most brides, I absolutely wanted my wedding day to be as close to perfect as possible and we were meticulous about choosing the BEST vendors that Anguilla had to offer. We were encouraged to choose Derrys of Signature 7602 studios as our photographer for our Anguilla Wedding this past summer...and we were NOT disappointed. From our very first interaction in the planning stage, I knew that it would be good fit. My husband and I both have very outgoing personalities and wanted to be sure that we would have the freedom to express ourselves through our photos on one of the most memorable days of our lives. He gave us the direction that was needed based on his expertise, but also allowed us the creative liberty to express ourselves. We had 85 guests travel to the island from near and far and it was important to us that they were all captured at various times throughout the day. Derrys was extremely patient in achieving this. We continue to get compliments on our wedding photos and was even fortunate to have a photo featured on a popular bridal website and also in a local magazine. Thanks Derrys!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Dana · Married on 07/11/2015

This studio is amazing! My fiancé and I booked them for pictures for our destination wedding in Anguilla. We traveled down there in February for engagement pictures and could not be more thrilled with the images we received. Not only was the photographer everything we had hoped for, but his personality and friendliness put us right at ease with being in front of the camera. He was also helpful in so many other ways. He checked in on us on a regular basis and when he found out we were having trouble with coordinating our big day, he put us in touch with a team of wonderful vendors and within a matter of weeks, our entire wedding was planned! We are so excited to see him again in July!

Sent on 04/01/2015

James · Married on 07/11/2015

We absolutely loved working with the lead photographer for both our engagement shoot and wedding in Anguilla. He knows the island and his equipment, making for the best shots. His communication was timely and made us feel very comfortable. My wife and I live in New York, so choosing a destination wedding photography studio can be a little stressful. Derrys and his team instantly put us at ease, and we were quickly made confident that we made the best decision. Quick turnaround on the prints which was fantastic. Not only a great studio and team but great people as well. We look forward to a reunion and dinner when we come back to Anguilla. That is how much their team makes their clients feel like family. Thank you Signature 7602 Studios!

Sent on 01/18/2016

amy · Married on 07/10/2015

Derrys photographed our wedding in Anguilla in July of 2015. We met with other photographers on the island before selecting Derrys as our wedding photographer. When my husband and I met Derrys, we knew he would be a perfect fit. We were both impressed by his flexibility and easygoing nature. He was responsive and flexible as we approached the wedding, which made him very easy to work with. We absolutely loved our wedding photos! Derrys captured each of the day's moments beautifully. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Eryn · Married on 06/12/2015

The hardest part about a destination wedding is making so many decisions from afar. And clearly your wedding photographer is one of the most important. I am a total Type A, perfectionist which isn't always the best fit for a laid back Caribbean island style. But hands down Derrys is the absolute best choice of photographer you could pick in Anguilla. Both because of the quality of his photos and his magnetic personality. When researching locations, one wedging coordinator told me it was important to have a local photographer because they understand the bright Caribbean light. I thought it was a line. But it turned out to be so true. We had a friend from home (also a professional photog) and Derrys photograph our wedding. Derrys photos were so much more bright and crisp, really capturing the deep blues and white whites. And his demeanor is the best. He knows what he is doing but he is very fun and accommodating. We had such a strong personality connection that our afternoon week-of consultation turned into dinner with his wife. All our wedding guests loved him. And one of my favorite moments was after our beach ceremony, we wanted to go over to another beach for photos, but neither myself or groom could find our shoes. Derrys said "cmon, we'll do this Anguilla style" -- and we all piled into the car, barefoot, and laughing. Most of us are "first timers" when it comes to getting married. We have so many details to worry about, we don't have time to think about every pose and shot we want to immortalize this day. The wedding is over in the blink of an eye but the photos last forever. You want someone who gives you creative ideas for poses and locations, makes you look natural, and gets the breathtaking and unique shot. That's Derrys. He recommended we push back our ceremony 30 minutes and move it down the beach 500 yards to get the best sun. He was spot on. I don't know what we would have done without him!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Hedayah · Married on 05/03/2015

My husband and I opted to go with Signature 7602 Studios for our May 2015 Atlanta Wedding. We truly enjoyed working with their lead photographer Derrys. He was very personable, and funny which made us very comfortable on our wedding day. The process from start to finish was very seamless. He captured so many unexpected moments. We chose not to have a videographer, which made us nervous at first but once we received our wedding photos we had no regrets. Our photos captured the true essence and overall mood of our wedding day. We could not be happier.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Donna · Married on 02/16/2015

Mr. Richardson photographed our recent wedding, and I simply could not be happier. He was prompt, personable, and so discreet in his photography that I almost never noticed a camera throughout the entire afternoon. He provided the pictures within two weeks of the wedding date. The photos are playful, formal, artistic and candid by turn, and he captured the experience, as well as simply the event. I truly could not be happier.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Karen · Married on 11/07/2014

Derrys Richardson is an excellent photographer. It was wonderful to work with him. We recently received our photos and they were lovely. The pictures tell a beautiful story of our wedding. It was important to us that we find the right photographer to capture our special day, we made the right choice. Our wedding was delayed by 2 hours due to the weather; Derrys, however, used that time to take photos of our preparation and the wedding guests. I'm pleased that we were able to capture that moment. Derrys also was flexible with his time. It rained on our wedding day so we could not take any outside pictures. He returned a couple days later to take additional photos with us outside. We appreciated that gesture because after viewing the photos I would have been disappointed it we did not take those outside photos.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Shanice · Married on 09/12/2014

Derrys Richardson is an Awesome photographer! He captured our wedding day and if we had to do it all over again we definitely would be choosing Derrys! He worked with us for approximately 6 hrs. He is 100% professional. He answered my emails in a timely manner. I am a local and I know quite a bit of photographers; I highly recommend Derrys as my first option. My husband and I got amazing photos to tell our wedding story. He works hard and has plenty energy! Like most brides, I was late but Derrys kept on taking shots until I arrived to the Wedding ceremony. Our group photos with the bridal party were all lovely. I have nothing but good remarks with Derrys photography and will advise you if you want the best photos, Derrys is the ONE!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/09/2014

Derrys was excellent. My husband and I arrived in Anguilla on Monday and we asked our concierge for a photographer to take pictures of us while on our Honeymoon. She only thought of 1 person, Derrys. We asked him to come out on Wednesday, no problem he said he would be there. We asked him to meet us on the golf course while we were playing. We got a ride with a caddie and met us on the 14th hole. He took some shots of my husband playing some golf and also got us to pose for some nice pictures. After golf, we went back to the hotel changed and took some pictures around the hotel. He waited patiently once again while we changed into our bathing suits and hit the beach. He took amazing photos of us. He got the pictures to us the very next day. Most importantly, Derry is easy to talk to and hang out with. Would recommend over and over again

Sent on 10/14/2014

Lani · Married on 07/12/2014

We are so happy with our wedding pictures. Derrys was the best! He got us both such great and unbelievable shots we'll never forget our absolutely perfect wedding party and events. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for professional pictures and also a wonderful guy.
    Can't say enough great things about the experience A++++

Go Gators