Sightglass Photography Reviews

Sightglass Photography 6
Sightglass Photography 7
  • Wic'asa

Wic'asa · Married on 06/18/2018

Amber and Eric are absolutely amazing at what they do and they make you feel comfortable. Our engagement photos turned out perfectly and we had such a good time taking them. I cannot wait to get our wedding photos back as I'm sure they will be amazing. The turnaround time is amazing and they are so great at communicating, I could not ask for better photographers! 10/10 would highly recommend! They did so much for us then be our photographers and we couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Sightglass Photography 8
    Sightglass Photography 9
    Sightglass Photography 10

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Amber and Eric for our engagement shoot and wedding and we are so glad we did! We had such a good experience with them! They met us close to home, responded almost immediately, and we’re so flexible! We wanted our engagement shoot to be a little more fun, I have a daughter and we have a dog and wanted our engagement shoot to show us all 4 as a family and Amber and Eric were able to handle all 4 of us! So happy with the wedding shoot as well, of course no wedding day is perfect but Amber and Eric were so calm and made me feel amazing! If you’re looking for a photographer you can’t get better than Amber and Eric!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Sightglass Photography 11
    Sightglass Photography 12
    Sightglass Photography 13
    Sightglass Photography 14
    Sightglass Photography 15
    Sightglass Photography 16

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

are wedding photos were beyond what we had envisioned!! Amber was an amazing photographer, who knew just where to be when the time came.. She captured moments that will forever touch my heart, and bring a smile to my face. Thanks you Amber for going with the flow of the day and making are wedding that much better!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2017

We had an amazing beach engagement session with Amber. She was fun loving, free spirited and not afraid to get down in the sand to capture some beautiful images. We had such a fun session with lots of of laughs and ended up with gorgeous photos. I can't wait to see what she captures at the wedding this summer!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Jordyn · Married on 07/16/2017

Amber is truly fantastic. She is very creative, professional and a riot! Taking photos has always been a stiff awkward experience for me but she made everyone laugh and feel relaxed. We got a lot of a lot of amazing photos! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Katie · Married on 02/13/2016

My husband and I both come from pretty low-key, reserved families and wanted a wedding and photos that reflected that. So maybe we weren't the most exciting group to photograph, and maybe some of the photo locations didn't have the ideal lighting or working space...Amber made it work! We so appreciate her willing attitude, consistent communication, creative ideas and flexibility, and are very, very pleased the end result of the photos capturing genuine, sweet and fun moments from our wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 01/16/2016

Both Amber and Eric are amazing professionals who take amazing photos, can direct a crowd easily and make you feel relaxed about getting your photo taken. I have used them for many family events and am always floored by the results—hiring them is a great choice for your special event!

Sent on 05/15/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Amber Hempen Photography. Amber made us feel comfortable and took the time to get to know us making sure that our personalities were reflected in the photos. The day of the wedding Amber helped us relax and made every shot a fun experience. Amber's prices were extremely reasonable and her photo's amazing!! We would definitely recommend Amber for all types of photos. Thank you so much Amber!!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2015

Eric did a great job accommodating our requests. I found him to be attentive to the surroundings, our family and guests he has a great eye and he captured so many precious moments and it shows in our pictures. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family, he showed his flexibility, professionalism and sense of humor with all the wedding shenanagans.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Tyler · Married on 05/16/2015

Eric did such a great job at our wedding. He was flexible during our planning phase and throughout the ceremony. He is a skilled professional with equipment that captured our most precious moments. We cherish the digitals and prints we received. We appreciate your precision and detailed work. We will refer you to our friends.
    Thank you again!
    Tyler and Ashley

Sent on 09/06/2016

Amber was AMAZING! We were having a small wedding and neither my husband nor I are real creative or artistic and really didn't know what we wanted in our pictures. We met with Amber twice before the big and let her have total artistic freedom. She was very flexible (as we had a large change in location and size of the wedding a few months before the big day) and easily adapted up to the day of the wedding. Our ceremony was going to be outside if nice, and on a covered porch if raining. She was very go with the flow. She was so much fun to work with, and I LOVE the pictures that we got. I would recommend her with the highest of ratings.

Sent on 06/22/2015

camille · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband and I have known amber for a few years and knee when we got engaged that she would be the one to capture our wedding day. She is very professional and takes phenomenal photos. We got every photo we wanted and more. I couldn't be more happy. I would definitely recommend her for any kind of event

Sent on 11/03/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

Amber was fabulous in so many ways. She was very flexible, had great ideas and we lucked out and had the Super Moon the night of our photo session, she was willing to go over the allotted time to capture those pictures. In 95 degree heat no less. Her ability to capture great moments is amazing, I have so many photos that I want to frame and hang up - but I would end up with wall to wall pictures -- Her prices and her packages are very reasonable and the service is impeccable! I have told many people about her and have shared my photos. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Dawn · Married on 06/01/2013

You will not find another that will put the finishing touches through her heart. Amber does what is necessary to find the perfect shot so you have the best memories. She cared personally about her clients and I was speechless to receive a framed photo and customized USB stick. I would highly recommend any kind of photo shoot with Amber Hempen photography!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Dawn · Married on 06/01/2013

Amber is amazing! She goes above and beyond what your photographer should do. She found the perfect shots and made them happen. I will forever be grateful and forever recommend her.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Sightglass Photography 23
    Sightglass Photography 24
    Sightglass Photography 25

Amy · Married on 08/31/2012

Amber gave me the best photos. I couldn't ask for better. Very professional as well.

Sent on 03/22/2013
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 04/09/2011

Amber did engagement photos in the rain(lovely Oregon weather) and our wedding photos, which I absolutely love both. Will use again for any picture taking needs. Once again Thank You

Sent on 07/28/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2010

Amber is an amazing photographer! I'm so pleased with how well the pictures came out! She even drove all the way up to northern Washington for my wedding and reception. If I lived closer to her I would be getting family shots done as well! She's does amazing work and works with you to produce the best pictures!! She has the best prices I've seen ( even from the mall like jc penny or sears!!) and you can reprint how ever many pictures you want from anywhere with nothing extra to pay her!!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Mindy · Married on 08/14/2010

Amber was amazing! She was great to work with and the photos were gorgeous. She even braved the 103 degree heat with us. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2010
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/05/2011

Amber made my wedding day memorable. The quality of her work is some of the best I've seen yet! Amber is professional and flexible.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so glad we hired Eric to shoot our wedding! My timeline was pretty crunched, but Eric showed up on time and handled it well and we ended up with really incredible shots throughout the whole night. We did some wedding party shots before the ceremony and then I asked him to just take candids the rest of the night. He captured so many beautiful moments. He was a breeze to work with--the pricing was very clear, payment and communication were easy.
    The only suggestion I would make is to have some ideas of what kind of shots you would like beforehand as Eric did not give me or my wedding party much direction with the shots. This was fine, since I had a very small wedding party and we wanted mostly informal pictures, but plan ahead if you have to organize a lot of people because Eric is a sweetheart and will probably not yell at your groomsmen for you :)

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Sightglass Photography 33
    Sightglass Photography 34
    Sightglass Photography 35

Desiree · Married on 06/25/2011

Amber took amazing pictures and was willing to work with ideas that I even had and others in the wedding party. Price was super affordable and I love that I and my family have access to my pictures whenever we want.

Sent on 09/02/2011

Jennifer · Married on 12/14/2013

Amber was awesome! Great rates and great pictures! I am having a hard time deciding which ones I like the most. Amber was very patient with me and everyone else and took the pictures that meant the most to me. My new husband and I are very happy!
    Jennifer and Rick Teutsch

Sent on 03/26/2014

Mike · Married on 07/17/2010

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Amber did a great job on the photography of our wedding. She was reasonably priced and was responsive to our needs. I would recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2010