Sight & Sound Services Reviews

1 User photo

• Tabitha

Tabitha H · Getting married on 09/26/2020

5 Star DJ Services

Bob from Sight & Sound Services was professional, communicative, and provided quality DJ services & photo booth. The audio for the ceremony & reception were excellent. He did a great job keeping the dance floor moving; had fun communication with the reception guests during the toasts, cake cutting, dancing. The guests loved the photo booth. I would highly recommend Sight & Sound Services.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Ketra Stumpf · Married on 04/11/2020

Best in the Business!!!!

I won't use anyone else! Bob is responsive and so easy to work with and helped make my job as coordinator so much easier!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank You Ketra, enjoyed this wedding. Everything went smooth. Coordinating efforts from all involved proved to make this a very successful wedding.
  • Ann

Ann Fillion · Married on 03/01/2020

Great experience.

Originally we weren't going to do a DJ or a photo booth, but I'm so glad we changed our mind. The photo booth was a huge hit and having a professional handle the music made the day worry free.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Nice day with great memories. Happy to have been a part of this amazing moment in your life.

Bob

Cathie Carter · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent service and value

Bob was great to work with. He sets up early to ensure everything is ready and did a great job. So happy we used his services! Dj and videography along with photo booth excellent value.

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Autumn

Autumn Talney Root · Married on 08/31/2019

We Danced All Night Long!!

Bob was awesome! He did a great job at helping with the flow of our wedding. My guests and I were dancing and singing karaoke until the venue shut us down. Bob is easy going and was committed to making our wedding the best night ever. Our big day would not have been the same without him. My husband and I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank You....Your wedding ceremony and reception was a great storied day. Happy to be a part of the success of this special moment in your lives.
  • Rose

Rose Courneya · Married on 08/14/2019

Mother of Bride

Bob is amazing! Come to the location a day before the celebration to check sound and make sure everything is perfect before the big day.. Reasonably priced and Awesome service. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Yueh-Ju

Yueh-Ju Jaw · Married on 07/27/2019

Bob from Sights and Sound Services - Look Nowhere Else!

Our experience with Bob Kreider from Sight and Sound Services was hands down one of the best, if not the best, vendor experiences we have ever experienced. Bob signed up to be our DJ/MC for our wedding but went above and beyond the call of duty helping with our lighting and even taking some wedding video unprompted. Bob's choice of music kept the crowd and dance party alive all evening. Bob's professionalism also knows no bounds. He was punctual, polite, reliable and just a fine gentleman overall. I consider my ratings of vendors fair and impartial. If I had a chance to give him 6 on 5 stars we would. When looking for a DJ for your wedding, look nowhere else. Bob from Sights and Sound Services is your guy.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Danilynn Toews · Married on 07/20/2019

Toews wedding

I can’t even begin to tell you how incredible Bob made our day ! My Great uncle gave us the time of our life’s and with just a short notice of 3 weeks to prepare and make room in the busiest time of year ! If you want some one who will make sure you and your guest have a amazing time this is definitely who you want !
    Thank you uncle bob ! Love you

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hunter Toews · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

Amazing. Has every kind of music you could want. Lights and photo booth was Awsome!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nicole Hudson · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ Services!

Bob was absolutely amazing!! He helped the wedding ceremony go smooth with his timing of music. He went above and beyond of what we asked and exceeded our expectations. He was very organized, personable and our guests sincerely enjoyed his commentary. The music at the reception was a great mix that all of our guests could enjoy! We would definitely boom him again if we had another big event and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Joan Hudson · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

Thanks for being a part of Nicole & Cody’s special day! We would not have wanted to do it without you. You are the best and kept the energy flowing all night. Everyone complimented on how great the music was at the wedding. And the photo booth was a great hit. Joanie Hudson

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey Dearinger · Married on 06/15/2019

Hired for Wedding

We had Spencer DJ our wedding, he did a fabulous job. Loved all the music choices and love how he gets the crowd involved.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Taryn Beaugrand · Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome dj!

Bob was great!! Interacted well with the crowd and had a great variety of songs. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Nicole Covert · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Bob was amazing to work with!! He was there the day before the wedding setting up and running through everything with us. He was professional, helpful, and most importantly...kept the party going all night!!!

You can't go wrong with hiring Sight and Sound!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sonia Godinez · Married on 05/04/2019

It was a blast!

Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed the photo booth! Great price for unlimited pictures! I would highly recommend it to any bride looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire him, you will not regret it!

From start to finish Bob did a fantastic job for our wedding. He helped me come up with a wedding day timeline and I gave him free reign on moving things a little depending on how things were going during he evening. I could not have been happier with how everything flowed together and he kept us on a great time frame. He made sure once the party got started that everyone was having a good time and dancing! I met with several other options and was an easy choice for us that we do not regret one bit. He knows how to keep a party going!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2018

Wish I could get married again to use their services!!

These DJ services were amazing. My sister was married in May of 2017 and went with sight and sound and her wedding was a BLAST. I knew as soon as I got engaged that I would want to go with them. The day of was smooth and effortless. I had hardly had to tell them where to be or what to do. They used the playlist I gave them, but also allowed guests to request songs or even sing karaoke. Two weeks after the wedding I got audio files of our vows and speeches and I was amazed. I did not know this was going to be included. WHAT A TREAT. I would highly recommend sight and sound because I was very picky on what I wanted and they hit the nail on the head.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience and more a good price

Sent on 09/20/2018

Marla · Married on 09/08/2018

Spencer did a spectacular job for us! HD a birthday party for highschool kids - my son. The music was perfect and lights. Spencer listened to the kids and kept the party going with his personality and willingness to go with it. Kids had a blast - WSU to start the school year off. A clean, hopping party.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/01/2018

There's a reason Sight & Sound Services is the highest rated DJ in the Mid-Columbia area. From the very beginning, Bob displayed perfect communication and eased any stress I had about keeping my wedding on track. He worked together with my coordinator to stick to the schedule and facilitate the flow of the wedding and party. Although I had a coordinator helping, I know that he'd be able do this all on his own!
    He was able to get everyone attending the wedding on the dance floor, young and old. He took time to give shout-outs to people during dancing and brought props to dance with (blow up guitars).
    A couple weeks after our wedding he emailed pictures that he had taken and audio recordings of our ceremony and speeches. My husband and I listened to them that night to relive the day.
    Sight and Sound is a great investment, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Khrystyna · Married on 08/11/2018

Sight n Sound Services goes above and beyond when it comes to DJ and videography. What I really liked about Bob is that he showed up early for the rehearsal, he had music ready for us to go way before we were all ready! He was there early on my wedding day, he had 2 microphones ready to go for the reception. Everything went flawlessly on my wedding date and Bob made sure of that. He had a friendly smile and he dealt with me (the bridezilla-to say the least my nerves were on the edge)

He even does videography, he had a drone out and ready to go, he took videos of my first dance with my husband, and dad. He took videos of all the speeches -which are priceless by the way. Memories of the lifetime, I seriously am considering about throwing him in my suitcase for our honeymoon. But that might get weird :)

We spend 800 on DJ services
    His video packages start around 1000 and goes up to 3000 I believe

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

Bob was absolutely fantastic! We had an outdoor reception and he was able to set up the Dj and photo booth service without any help from us. Which is handy when you are trying to coordinate a million other things the day of the wedding. He had all the customizing of the photo booth done and perfect and let our guests take unlimited photos (pretty generous with lots of little kids around). And I can’t say enough how amazing his dj service was; he again went with the flow of the night, got the crowd involved, played songs that had the dance floor busy all night and had both my conservative 80 year old grandma’s dancing all night. Bob is extremely helpful and accommodating and made our wedding reception the best!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2018

Our guests continually talked about how they loved Spencer as the DJ! He kept everyone dancing THE WHOLE TIME and was so entertaining and professional. When we were running behind on time, Spencer got us back on schedule and was a great help. I would hire him again just for a party because they did such a great job!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Bob and his Sight and Sound crew were amazing for our daughter's wedding! They went above and beyond any expectations. The dance floor was packed all night and even still after we had to shut the reception down! They caught so much video of the whole day/weekend and put it into a great format for watching. It was so fun to see everything that we missed since we couldn't be in all places at all times! We highly recommend Sight and Sound for any of your needs.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sadie · Married on 05/26/2018

Would highly recommend sight and sound, we used them as a DJ and photobooth for our wedding. Bob was perfectly involved during the reception to keep things fun and moving along smoothly. The photobook was used as our guest book and was a complete hit. Very flexible, and clearly an experienced wedding DJ, could not have gone better. As a bonus surprise, when I got the digital files for the photo booth I also had received audio recordings of the toasts, something I'll cherish forever.

Sent on 06/13/2018