Sight & Sound Services Reviews

1 User photo

Sight & Sound Services 1
  • Autumn

Autumn Talney Root · Married on 08/31/2019

We Danced All Night Long!!

Bob was awesome! He did a great job at helping with the flow of our wedding. My guests and I were dancing and singing karaoke until the venue shut us down. Bob is easy going and was committed to making our wedding the best night ever. Our big day would not have been the same without him. My husband and I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Rose

Rose Courneya · Married on 08/14/2019

Mother of Bride

Bob is amazing! Come to the location a day before the celebration to check sound and make sure everything is perfect before the big day.. Reasonably priced and Awesome service. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Yueh-Ju

Yueh-Ju Jaw · Married on 07/27/2019

Bob from Sights and Sound Services - Look Nowhere Else!

Our experience with Bob Kreider from Sight and Sound Services was hands down one of the best, if not the best, vendor experiences we have ever experienced. Bob signed up to be our DJ/MC for our wedding but went above and beyond the call of duty helping with our lighting and even taking some wedding video unprompted. Bob's choice of music kept the crowd and dance party alive all evening. Bob's professionalism also knows no bounds. He was punctual, polite, reliable and just a fine gentleman overall. I consider my ratings of vendors fair and impartial. If I had a chance to give him 6 on 5 stars we would. When looking for a DJ for your wedding, look nowhere else. Bob from Sights and Sound Services is your guy.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Danilynn Toews · Married on 07/20/2019

Toews wedding

I can’t even begin to tell you how incredible Bob made our day ! My Great uncle gave us the time of our life’s and with just a short notice of 3 weeks to prepare and make room in the busiest time of year ! If you want some one who will make sure you and your guest have a amazing time this is definitely who you want !
    Thank you uncle bob ! Love you

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hunter Toews · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

Amazing. Has every kind of music you could want. Lights and photo booth was Awsome!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha H · Married on 07/13/2019

5 Star DJ Services

Bob from Sight & Sound Services was professional, communicative, and provided quality DJ services & photo booth. The audio for the ceremony & reception were excellent. He did a great job keeping the dance floor moving; had fun communication with the reception guests during the toasts, cake cutting, dancing. The guests loved the photo booth. I would highly recommend Sight & Sound Services.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Nicole Hudson · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ Services!

Bob was absolutely amazing!! He helped the wedding ceremony go smooth with his timing of music. He went above and beyond of what we asked and exceeded our expectations. He was very organized, personable and our guests sincerely enjoyed his commentary. The music at the reception was a great mix that all of our guests could enjoy! We would definitely boom him again if we had another big event and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Joan Hudson · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

Thanks for being a part of Nicole & Cody’s special day! We would not have wanted to do it without you. You are the best and kept the energy flowing all night. Everyone complimented on how great the music was at the wedding. And the photo booth was a great hit. Joanie Hudson

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey Dearinger · Married on 06/15/2019

Hired for Wedding

We had Spencer DJ our wedding, he did a fabulous job. Loved all the music choices and love how he gets the crowd involved.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Taryn Beaugrand · Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome dj!

Bob was great!! Interacted well with the crowd and had a great variety of songs. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Sonia Godinez · Married on 05/04/2019

It was a blast!

Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed the photo booth! Great price for unlimited pictures! I would highly recommend it to any bride looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire him, you will not regret it!

From start to finish Bob did a fantastic job for our wedding. He helped me come up with a wedding day timeline and I gave him free reign on moving things a little depending on how things were going during he evening. I could not have been happier with how everything flowed together and he kept us on a great time frame. He made sure once the party got started that everyone was having a good time and dancing! I met with several other options and was an easy choice for us that we do not regret one bit. He knows how to keep a party going!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2018

Wish I could get married again to use their services!!

These DJ services were amazing. My sister was married in May of 2017 and went with sight and sound and her wedding was a BLAST. I knew as soon as I got engaged that I would want to go with them. The day of was smooth and effortless. I had hardly had to tell them where to be or what to do. They used the playlist I gave them, but also allowed guests to request songs or even sing karaoke. Two weeks after the wedding I got audio files of our vows and speeches and I was amazed. I did not know this was going to be included. WHAT A TREAT. I would highly recommend sight and sound because I was very picky on what I wanted and they hit the nail on the head.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience and more a good price

Sent on 09/20/2018

Marla · Married on 09/08/2018

Spencer did a spectacular job for us! HD a birthday party for highschool kids - my son. The music was perfect and lights. Spencer listened to the kids and kept the party going with his personality and willingness to go with it. Kids had a blast - WSU to start the school year off. A clean, hopping party.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/01/2018

There's a reason Sight & Sound Services is the highest rated DJ in the Mid-Columbia area. From the very beginning, Bob displayed perfect communication and eased any stress I had about keeping my wedding on track. He worked together with my coordinator to stick to the schedule and facilitate the flow of the wedding and party. Although I had a coordinator helping, I know that he'd be able do this all on his own!
    He was able to get everyone attending the wedding on the dance floor, young and old. He took time to give shout-outs to people during dancing and brought props to dance with (blow up guitars).
    A couple weeks after our wedding he emailed pictures that he had taken and audio recordings of our ceremony and speeches. My husband and I listened to them that night to relive the day.
    Sight and Sound is a great investment, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Khrystyna · Married on 08/11/2018

Sight n Sound Services goes above and beyond when it comes to DJ and videography. What I really liked about Bob is that he showed up early for the rehearsal, he had music ready for us to go way before we were all ready! He was there early on my wedding day, he had 2 microphones ready to go for the reception. Everything went flawlessly on my wedding date and Bob made sure of that. He had a friendly smile and he dealt with me (the bridezilla-to say the least my nerves were on the edge)

He even does videography, he had a drone out and ready to go, he took videos of my first dance with my husband, and dad. He took videos of all the speeches -which are priceless by the way. Memories of the lifetime, I seriously am considering about throwing him in my suitcase for our honeymoon. But that might get weird :)

We spend 800 on DJ services
    His video packages start around 1000 and goes up to 3000 I believe

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Sight & Sound Services 2

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

Bob was absolutely fantastic! We had an outdoor reception and he was able to set up the Dj and photo booth service without any help from us. Which is handy when you are trying to coordinate a million other things the day of the wedding. He had all the customizing of the photo booth done and perfect and let our guests take unlimited photos (pretty generous with lots of little kids around). And I can’t say enough how amazing his dj service was; he again went with the flow of the night, got the crowd involved, played songs that had the dance floor busy all night and had both my conservative 80 year old grandma’s dancing all night. Bob is extremely helpful and accommodating and made our wedding reception the best!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2018

Our guests continually talked about how they loved Spencer as the DJ! He kept everyone dancing THE WHOLE TIME and was so entertaining and professional. When we were running behind on time, Spencer got us back on schedule and was a great help. I would hire him again just for a party because they did such a great job!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Bob and his Sight and Sound crew were amazing for our daughter's wedding! They went above and beyond any expectations. The dance floor was packed all night and even still after we had to shut the reception down! They caught so much video of the whole day/weekend and put it into a great format for watching. It was so fun to see everything that we missed since we couldn't be in all places at all times! We highly recommend Sight and Sound for any of your needs.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sadie · Married on 05/26/2018

Would highly recommend sight and sound, we used them as a DJ and photobooth for our wedding. Bob was perfectly involved during the reception to keep things fun and moving along smoothly. The photobook was used as our guest book and was a complete hit. Very flexible, and clearly an experienced wedding DJ, could not have gone better. As a bonus surprise, when I got the digital files for the photo booth I also had received audio recordings of the toasts, something I'll cherish forever.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lexi · Married on 03/03/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Bob with Sight and Sound services this March for our wedding! He is incredibly laid back (which was good, because we didn't have a super strict schedule for the reception and he was able to just roll with it), and did an excellent job with sound setup for the ceremony itself, the reception activities, and the dancing! Flat fee for the whole evening. We got multiple comments from guests about how much they enjoyed him. One point that was awesome for us: once dancing started, he didn't use all the speakers set up at our venue, so up by the dance floor the music was at a perfect level, but further back it was quiet enough that the people who still wanted to talk were able to do so without yelling. Obviously knows what he is doing and is excellent. I can't recommend him highly enough. We wound up calling him after he had DJ'd a friends wedding a couple years prior, and I am certainly glad we did!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Mason · Married on 12/30/2017

Had an awesome experience with Bob. He worked the crowd well & kept the party going all night long. Was super flexible & easy to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Robbie · Married on 12/17/2017

Bob and his staff were excellent to work with and helped the wedding go smoothly and as planned. I appreciated Bob's attention to detail and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

We were so impressed with Bob at Sight and Sound Services, and would highly recommend him. He was very responsive to all our questions over phone and email. He came to our rehearsal so we could walk through everything with music. He was extremely professional through the entire process, and made the whole day run smoothly and stayed on schedule. Everyone loved the music, and everyone was dancing, which is just what we were hoping for! He played a wide range of music, so there was something for everybody! You won't be disappointed, he did an incredible job!

Sent on 10/13/2017