Sight & Sound Services Reviews

91 Reviews for Sight & Sound Services

1 User photo

Lauren K. · Married on 12/31/2020

The best dj!

We had the best experience working with Bob from Sight and Sound Services. I originally reached out to Bob because he was the DJ for a friend’s wedding. He did an exceptional job then so when it was time to look for a DJ for my own wedding, he was the first person I reached out to. Despite many changes to the wedding plans including date and location change, Bob was a pleasure to work with. He was willing to travel. Prompt in returning emails. Easy to communicate with.
    He arrived to our venue the day before to set up and ensure everything was perfect. He arrived early the day of. He had all of the sound equipment for both the ceremony and reception. Sound quality was excellent. During the reception he did a wonderful job staying on time and announcing different events. We received many compliments on Bob’s behalf from guests, particularly during the dancing. He had excellent energy and kept the party going. We had a wide variety of song choices so everyone had something to get up and dance to. Several guests made song requests, which Bob was happy to incorporate.
    Overall we had the best experience using Sight and Sound Services. Bob was a pleasure to work with and made the wedding planning process so much less stressful. I would recommend Sight and Sound to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Palmer. You are a great couple with a bright future. Best of wishes. I think we need to revisit once again for your 25th anniversary party.

Adrienne H. · Married on 10/24/2020

COVID Plan E wedding savior

Sight & Sound saved us and our last min wedding as we were on Plan E due to countless COVID related challenges. Bob was amazing and working with him was easy yet professional. We greatly appreciate the early arrival to ensure all was taken care of our prior to the start of our big day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/03/2020

Simply amazing

Bob was the best! From being the MC to sound, music, lights and photo booth services- I can’t say enough how perfect it was! The dance floor was a party and we all had so much fun!
    He even went the extra mile and came to our rehearsal to make sure he had the music down correctly.
    A+++++++++
    Thank you!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank you....yes, your wedding day was pretty awesome. Happy to be a part of this successful event.

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 09/26/2020

5 Star DJ Services

Bob from Sight & Sound Services was professional, communicative, and provided quality DJ services & photo booth. The audio for the ceremony & reception were excellent. He did a great job keeping the dance floor moving; had fun communication with the reception guests during the toasts, cake cutting, dancing. The guests loved the photo booth. I would highly recommend Sight & Sound Services.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Madi H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Exceptional!!

Bob is the man! He goes above and beyond with his services and is a one man show. He kept the party alive until 2 am?! He was so attentive and patient. He made sure everything went smoothly during the dress rehearsal, ceremony, toasts and dancing. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank you....your family and friends are the best. Glad to be a help with making your wedding day successful.
  • Lauren

Lauren K. · Married on 09/18/2020

Bob was amazing!

Bob was absolutely amazing to work with! We were supposed to have our wedding in May but unfortunately had to postpone to September. Bob made it so easy to switch our date and was so kind and quick to respond to all of my emails. Bob did the sound for our ceremony and was our dj for our reception. He kept things rolling and helped keep people dancing. We also had the photobooth at our wedding which was a huge hit and a MUST have! Everyone loved it and it was never empty. I also loved that we got a USB with all of the pictures so we could see what crazyness went on that night. We had a wonderful experience and highly recommend sight and sound services!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. You are much appreciated Best wishes for an incredible married journey

• Thomas

Thomas M. · Married on 07/11/2020

Thomas mayer

Bob was the single best money spent on this wedding.he was there early, he had great equipment and audio. He kept the crowd actively engaged, and helped with overall flow of everything. Additionally he recorded and sent us audio of the wedding, which was not videoed or recorded otherwise and would have not been documented. I would personally recommend this company and will personally request Bob for our next DJ service requirements. Bob, to you personally, Thank you for being there early. Thank you for the microphones so it could be heard by all. Above all thanks for the professionalism. You were fun, the open mic was a fun addition we didn’t expect. We will have you back for sure.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Yes, thank you for the kind words, it was an outstanding wedding day. Best of wishes for you and Kim to have an incredible lifetime of years ahead.

Maybe we can service you again in the future.

Ketra S. · Married on 04/11/2020

Best in the Business!!!!

I won't use anyone else! Bob is responsive and so easy to work with and helped make my job as coordinator so much easier!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank You Ketra, enjoyed this wedding. Everything went smooth. Coordinating efforts from all involved proved to make this a very successful wedding.
  • Ann

Ann F. · Married on 03/01/2020

Great experience.

Originally we weren't going to do a DJ or a photo booth, but I'm so glad we changed our mind. The photo booth was a huge hit and having a professional handle the music made the day worry free.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Nice day with great memories. Happy to have been a part of this amazing moment in your life.

Cathie C. · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent service and value

Bob was great to work with. He sets up early to ensure everything is ready and did a great job. So happy we used his services! Dj and videography along with photo booth excellent value.

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Dylan

Dylan H. · Married on 01/08/2020

Best DJ service I have ever had.

Bob from sight and sound was awesome to deal with. My DJ I hired had to back out 2 weeks before my wedding and I knew Bob was doing our friends wedding so I gave him a call. Bob was incredibly fair and easy to work with. He helped make our wedding day very special.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, definitely hope to see you again at some other event, maybe another wedding.
    Best wishes for an absolutely amazing future in your new married chapter.
  • Autumn

Autumn T. · Married on 08/31/2019

We Danced All Night Long!!

Bob was awesome! He did a great job at helping with the flow of our wedding. My guests and I were dancing and singing karaoke until the venue shut us down. Bob is easy going and was committed to making our wedding the best night ever. Our big day would not have been the same without him. My husband and I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sight & Sound Services's reply:

Thank You....Your wedding ceremony and reception was a great storied day. Happy to be a part of the success of this special moment in your lives.
  • Rose

Rose C. · Married on 08/14/2019

Mother of Bride

Bob is amazing! Come to the location a day before the celebration to check sound and make sure everything is perfect before the big day.. Reasonably priced and Awesome service. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Yueh-Ju

Yueh-Ju J. · Married on 07/27/2019

Bob from Sights and Sound Services - Look Nowhere Else!

Our experience with Bob Kreider from Sight and Sound Services was hands down one of the best, if not the best, vendor experiences we have ever experienced. Bob signed up to be our DJ/MC for our wedding but went above and beyond the call of duty helping with our lighting and even taking some wedding video unprompted. Bob's choice of music kept the crowd and dance party alive all evening. Bob's professionalism also knows no bounds. He was punctual, polite, reliable and just a fine gentleman overall. I consider my ratings of vendors fair and impartial. If I had a chance to give him 6 on 5 stars we would. When looking for a DJ for your wedding, look nowhere else. Bob from Sights and Sound Services is your guy.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Danilynn T. · Married on 07/20/2019

Toews wedding

I can’t even begin to tell you how incredible Bob made our day ! My Great uncle gave us the time of our life’s and with just a short notice of 3 weeks to prepare and make room in the busiest time of year ! If you want some one who will make sure you and your guest have a amazing time this is definitely who you want !
    Thank you uncle bob ! Love you

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hunter T. · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

Amazing. Has every kind of music you could want. Lights and photo booth was Awsome!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nicole H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ Services!

Bob was absolutely amazing!! He helped the wedding ceremony go smooth with his timing of music. He went above and beyond of what we asked and exceeded our expectations. He was very organized, personable and our guests sincerely enjoyed his commentary. The music at the reception was a great mix that all of our guests could enjoy! We would definitely boom him again if we had another big event and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Joan H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

Thanks for being a part of Nicole & Cody’s special day! We would not have wanted to do it without you. You are the best and kept the energy flowing all night. Everyone complimented on how great the music was at the wedding. And the photo booth was a great hit. Joanie Hudson

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey D. · Married on 06/15/2019

Hired for Wedding

We had Spencer DJ our wedding, he did a fabulous job. Loved all the music choices and love how he gets the crowd involved.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Taryn B. · Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome dj!

Bob was great!! Interacted well with the crowd and had a great variety of songs. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Nicole C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Bob was amazing to work with!! He was there the day before the wedding setting up and running through everything with us. He was professional, helpful, and most importantly...kept the party going all night!!!

You can't go wrong with hiring Sight and Sound!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sonia G. · Married on 05/04/2019

It was a blast!

Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed the photo booth! Great price for unlimited pictures! I would highly recommend it to any bride looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire him, you will not regret it!

From start to finish Bob did a fantastic job for our wedding. He helped me come up with a wedding day timeline and I gave him free reign on moving things a little depending on how things were going during he evening. I could not have been happier with how everything flowed together and he kept us on a great time frame. He made sure once the party got started that everyone was having a good time and dancing! I met with several other options and was an easy choice for us that we do not regret one bit. He knows how to keep a party going!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2018

Wish I could get married again to use their services!!

These DJ services were amazing. My sister was married in May of 2017 and went with sight and sound and her wedding was a BLAST. I knew as soon as I got engaged that I would want to go with them. The day of was smooth and effortless. I had hardly had to tell them where to be or what to do. They used the playlist I gave them, but also allowed guests to request songs or even sing karaoke. Two weeks after the wedding I got audio files of our vows and speeches and I was amazed. I did not know this was going to be included. WHAT A TREAT. I would highly recommend sight and sound because I was very picky on what I wanted and they hit the nail on the head.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience and more a good price

Sent on 09/20/2018