Sight And Sound Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Sight And Sound Entertainment 1

Teresa H · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Very Happy

Tom was the D.J. at my daughter’s wedding reception and We couldn't have been happier with his performance.

He arrived early and was completely set up and ready to go when the guests began arriving, the volume, clarity, and selection of music were just right and without any technical issues.

When he announced the bridal party all the names were pronounced correctly (and we had some tough ones !). His other MC work was very appropriate and clear and not too much. Tom worked very well with me and my daughter and easily adapted to our special requests and kept the reception flowing nicely.

Several guests mentioned how nice it was that during dinner Tom played appropriate background music at a reduced volume, They mentioned they had been to other events were it was difficult to have a conversation during dinner because the music was too loud.

He gladly played all of our special requests and adapted to the mood of the party as the night went on, more Importantly he did not play music he had been asked not to play, despite some requests from guests. Everyone was having so much fun at the reception we extended it by two hours.

We also decided to get our Photo Booth from Tom's company (Sight & Sound Entertainment) .......what a Blast everyone really enjoyed the Booth and the attendant did a fantastic job. Great job all around !

Happy Mother of the Bride

Sent on 04/19/2019

Sight And Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the very nice review, it was truly our pleasure to be a part of your daughters wedding day .

• Jason

Jason Lambert · Getting married on 11/05/2019

An amazing night to remember !

Tom always delivers an awesome experience. I have heard him DJ party's, celebrations, and all kinds of different venues over the years. I knew he was a good DJ from past experience so my wife and I had decided to have him DJ our wedding.
    My wife had family visiting from Michigan ranging from ages 16 to well over 70 including my own family. Every one commented about how good the music was and how much they loved the way the DJ (Tom) really knew how to mix in all kinds of different genres. We even got calls when the family returned back to Michigan and compliments on the DJ. The best compliment came when my own father and my now father in Law both pulled me aside and told me how much they enjoyed the music and the DJ as both of them talked with him through out the evening. Many people complimented me on how friendly Tom and his staff were as we told every one to go up and just request a song if they liked. We did ask tom to play a handful of songs but we had 5 hours with an extended wedding reception and it was a night to remember with great music.
    Thank you again Tom, you made our wedding even more special.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jason and Lisa,

If was very nice working with you both and I couldn't be happier for you , you're an Awesome couple !

Thank you and your families for all of the kind words and very nice review, and thank you again for the generous tip , we wish you guys all the best.

Keith · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best !

Tom created one of the most fun dance parties that I have been to, (it so happened to be my wedding!) From the first time we spoke with Tom we knew he was a good fit for us. He was clearly very passionate about music and didn't feel the need to force a specific style or genre on us , he listened to what we liked. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of most types of music and knew how to build off of our ideas along with his own to keep the crowd dancing, He knew exactly what to play and for how long to keep the energy going to get everyone involved. Tom also coordinated with all of our other vendors to keep the festivities running smoothly. Tom's company (sight & sound entertainment) also provided the photo booth for our wedding and it was a Blast !, both the DJ and photo booth helped deliver a memorable evening for everyone in attendance. We couldn't recommend Tom and his company enough for any type of event, but especially weddings.

Thank You !

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kat L · Married on 08/17/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

You can tell that Tom has a passion for music and entertaining, that was evident from the moment I first spoke with him.

I'm a professional wedding photographer myself and trust me when I say that if entertainment is important to you (and it should be), your DJ can make or break your reception !!
    I know from 1st hand experience, if no one is dancing or guests aren't having fun your photographer will have very few good pics to take "if any", and you'll have a lame reception . Entertainment was one area that we didn't want to sacrifice on so we cut back on a few other less important areas to stay within budget. Hearing everyone say over and over how much fun they had at our reception or how they've never had so much fun at a wedding before tells us that we made the right choice, hiring Tom (Sight & Sound Entertainment) was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

His knowledge of music is very impressive, we had guests from all over the country and from many age groups and he was able to blend genres in a way that kept everyone happy. Tom is also very fun and professional and just an all around great personality, (our parents love him too). We really couldn't have asked for anything more in a DJ, we are extremely pleased !

Kat L.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Cheri · Married on 08/09/2019

Fantastic !!

We hired Sight & Sound Entertainment to DJ our wedding and we're very glad we did . Tom (the owner) was very responsive and offered plenty of free advice during the planning stages (which was extremely helpful) .They also provided us with a Photo Booth that was a Huge hit .......Our reception was a blast !! and it flowed seamlessly, thanks in large part to Tom and his crew . We can't them them enough .

Cheri

Sent on 08/17/2019

Sight And Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review , it was our pleasure to provide our DJ and photo booth services for your wedding, thank you for having us.

Kelli B. · Married on 07/27/2019

Very Happy

We had Tom as our DJ and he did a great job selecting the right music and reading what our crowd liked everyone was dancing the entire time. Another thing we really liked, he didn’t talk too much on the mic like some other DJ's we've heard at other events. We also used their photobooth service which came with a very helpful attendant, and it was a Huge hit ! The strip had our names and wedding date on it & each guest got to take one home as their wedding favor. At the end of the night they gave us a flash drive with all the pictures that were taken in the booth during our reception ......very cool . People of all ages enjoyed both the DJ and the photobooth, we are really glad that we decided to hire sight & sound entertainment as our DJ & photobooth provider, they did an Awesome job !

Kelli B.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Very Happy

We found Tom, (the owner) of Sight and Sound Entertainment through a word-of-mouth recommendation and We can not say enough good things about him and Sight & Sound Entertainment!!
    From the time we inquired about a wedding DJ and photo booth all the way up to our wedding day Tom helped make the entire process as stress free as possible, he was always available and easy to contact whenever we had questions or changes that we needed to make to our time line, Tom or a staff member always responded promptly and gave us their honest and professional opinion about some of the ideas we had (which we really appreciated). Tom and Rea (the Photo Booth attendant) were genuinely concerned about what our vision was for our wedding day, everything from the style of music to the personalized booth strip to the overall vision for our day and they brought that vision to life and then some! .....almost Nobody left the dance floor at our reception the entire night and that's exactly what we hoped for! They were such a friendly and professional crew of people and I would recommend them to anyone looking for either a DJ or Photo Booth service , in fact we've already booked them for our company Christmas party !

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sight And Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review , it was our pleasure working with you on your wedding day , congratulations once again! See you at your office Christmas party

Erin · Married on 06/08/2019

So much fun!

Awesome DJ!! We had such an amazing time at our wedding and so did everyone else!! The photo booth was a great addition that we added as well! We’d recommend Tom to anyone :)

Sent on 06/17/2019

Erin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review , it was very nice working with you and Isaac on your wedding day, you two are an great couple with Awesome families and we're glad that everyone had an amazing time !

All The Best,

Lisa and Jason · Married on 05/11/2019

Be ready to have fun!

Sight and Sound Entertainment are the people to have if you want everyone to have a good time. From the ceremonial music, do dinner music, to serious dancing music, everything was appropriate and fun. I loved that we could just tell them things we liked without having to make out a play list. The music they played seemed like it was off our playlist anyway! They take time to get to know you and what you like and modify the environment to fit the need. I would get married again (to the same person of course!) if we could do the whole party the same we did it the first time. I can't say enough about how much fun we had and it was mostly because of the music. It definitely can make a party or break a party ... it made our party!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Sight And Sound Entertainment 2

Emily · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience

We can't say enough good things about the DJ and photo booth company that we hired for our wedding day ! Sight and sound entertainment did a Fantastic job , everyone really enjoyed the photo booth (So Fun) and the DJ kept almost everyone "young & older" dancing all night with an amazing mix of music , we had mentioned that several members of our immediate family were deaf. At the reception the DJ surprised us by playing music videos with lyrics on a big screen TV of our 1st dance and parents songs so everyone could enjoy and be included ........very thoughtful, we are very happy with went with sight & sound entertainment !

Sent on 10/09/2019

Emily,

Thank you for the kind review , we were very happy to be a part of your big day , thank you for having us and all the best to you and yours , enjoy your honeymoon cruise !

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience !

Our DJ was a wonderful MC as well as a Great DJ! My fiance and I wanted someone to really manage the whole night and our DJ did just that. We had a timeline that we worked with and he was great about letting us and the other vendors know what was coming up next, we received a lot of comments from people that said we had the best DJ !. Even the house staff commented how good the DJ was. I would highly recommend using sight and sound entertainment for any DJ or Photo Booth type events. We were very pleased that we added the Photo Booth it was a HUGE hit ! The Booth helped to get more people involved and it really enhanced the overall wedding experience, the woman running the booth did a wonderful job and was very friendly.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ashly · Married on 05/12/2018

Very Pleased !

Our DJ was very friendly and very easy to work with, and he allowed us to set up the order of our Wedding program the way we wanted to. He gladly accepted song requests and kept the crowd dancing and having fun all throughout the evening . We were so happy that Everything went as planned . This company (sight and sound entertainment) was a pleasure to work with I would most definitely hire them again for any DJ service's that I need in the future , can't thank you enough
    Great Job !

Sent on 11/08/2018

Christian · Married on 10/07/2017

Tom was great, professional, and accommodating to all of our request. He kept the party going strong and very responsive of all the song request. The next time we have a big event and needs DJ, he will be the first person we call!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Christian,

Thank you for the nice review and thank you for allowing Sight and Sound Entertainment be a part of your "Big Day" . Congratulations to you and your wife , I wish you guys all the very best.

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2017

Tom was amazing as our wedding DJ at the Annapolis Maritime Museum on August 18th! From the beginning, he was always so quick to respond and didn't hesitate to set up a quick in-person meeting with us when we asked! The music was amazing and he not only played all the songs I requested, but played songs our guests requested. The dance floor was busy the whole time! He even had a TV set up that was playing music videos and I had never seen that before. We did the package deal with the Photo Booth and I would HIGHLY recommend that. Our guests loved it and it was such a fun wedding favor for everyone! Thank you Tom for helping make our wedding so perfect and fun!! -Valerie and Jesse-

Sent on 09/12/2017

Valerie,
    Thank you so very much for the nice review , I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Jesse both, you're an Awesome couple and a lot of fun . I was really happy that the monsoon rains held off long enough that day so that we could hold the ceremony on the outside deck like you wanted.

Thanks again and all the best to you guys ,

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2017

We ended up with DJ Tom by happy accident. He was covering his friend who we had hired originally. I am so glad though! He was AMAZING. I was convinced no one would be dancing, but he had the dance floor packed all night! The video screen was a cute surprise and he was wonderful to work with. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Alicia,

Thank you so much for the very kind review , it was a pleasure working with you and Matt, I'm glad you and your guests had such a great time . It was especially gratifying having so many people up and dancing considering the fact that the venues AC wasn't working up to par. Congratulations on your marriage, all of us at Sight & Sound Entertainment wish you all the best.

Donna · Married on 07/23/2017

Tom from sight and sound was absolutely awesome! He was everything we wanted. All the guests loved him. I was so happy with my choice. I would definitely recomend him to anyone in need of a great DJ. In addition he provided a photo booth which was big hit!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Donna,

Thank you for the nice review , it was very nice meeting and working with you and Joe , Congatulations on your marriage !

All the Best,
    Sight & Sound Entertainment

Kelci · Married on 06/17/2017

This company was so great to work with! Tom was great, quick to respond, and couldn't beat the price for a photo booth. My guests had a great time using the booth and I heard nothing but positive things. His staff was great also the day of the wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Melinda · Married on 06/09/2017

Our company hired sight & sound entertainment to provide a DJ and a Photo booth for our companies award banquet and we couldn't be happier ! Both our DJ and photo booth attendants arrived well before start time and were very flexible with the environment and our entire event their friendly, positive attitude was delightful. Our DJ took requests, played songs as people came on stage (during a little awards ceremony) and he even added creative, funny improv sound effects while people were receiving awards . During one portion of the evening we required very specific timing and a special order of songs, he pulled it off perfectly and included all of our requests throughout the night and did it in the most helpful and professional way. The photo booth was a Blast too ! the attendants were more then accommodating and very helpful our experience with sight and sound entertainment was Awesome they made our event fantastic !!! will difinately be hiring again.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Whether you want to pick your own songs or have your DJ pick them for you, Tom is your guy!!! The DJ can be a very stressful decision and basically decides the fate of your wedding day! Tom made sure the crowd was having a good time all night long! Also, if you are debating on spending the extra $$ for the photo booth, do it!!! It was totally worth it!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Megan,

Thanks so much for the kind words, it was so nice meeting you and your family ( you're a fun ,dancing,singing group....I had a blast ! and I'm glad you guys also enjoyed the photo booth so much. Thanks again and I wish you all the best

Sight & Sound Entertainment
    301-440-2778

Alexandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Awesome DJ
    "Tom was very friendly and easy to work with. Played requested songs and other good ones to keep folks on the dance floor and having fun. The videos that accompanied the songs were a really neat touch and everyone got a kick out of those as well. He did a great job DJ'ing and helped make our wedding party super fun and special!!"

Sent on 04/21/2017

Meggie · Married on 02/25/2017

The DJ for our wedding was probably the hardest thing for me and my husband to agree on, my husband wanted a very high energy club atmosphere type DJ, while I preferred a little more traditional DJ that would appeal to a wider variety of guests. We decided on DJ Tom of Sight & Sound Entertainment and he did an Amazing job of giving us the best of both worlds! He also made it very easy to plan out our reception night and was always quick to respond to our emails or phone calls, Tom was simply amazing ! We still get raves from guests about how much fun our wedding was and it was largely in part to the song choices that the DJ played. It was also so nice how Tom coordinated with the other vendors so that everything moved smoothly throughout the entire wedding reception. We also got our Photo Booth from Sight & Sound Entertainment and it was a HUGE hit. The booth attendees were very professional and helpful and although the booth was kind of a last minute add on we are so glad that we included it, our guests really enjoyed it.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/28/2017

Tom is wonderful to work with, has years of experience and is very flexible with your choices

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • O

Ormsby · Married on 01/13/2017

We recently used Sight and Sound on January 13, 2017. It was such a great time, that even after three hours of dancing and karaoke the party didn't want to stop. Tom was SUPER accommodating and stayed until our party was too tired to continue! The communication was great, as well as the overall set up. He played current pop, some rock and Motown all which we requested. Thank you Sight and Sound we will definitely use you again!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Martina · Married on 12/22/2016

Tom is great, plays good music and has a lot to choose from.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Trisha · Married on 12/17/2016

My company used Sight and Sound for our annual holiday party. The DJ and photo booth were a huge hit! Not only did everything run smoothly on the day of my event, but Tom was very accommodating! I will 100% use them next year!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016