Sierra Mixtemi Reviews

Sierra Mixtemi 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful makeup artist!

Sierra did my makeup for my engagement shoot in Carmel and I was SO HAPPY with how it turned out! She arrived on time and was very professional and courteous. We talked through my vision and then she brought it to life! She was very kind, easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable right from the start.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Sierra Mixtemi 8
    Sierra Mixtemi 9
    Sierra Mixtemi 10
    Sierra Mixtemi 11
  • Marion

Marion · Married on 06/01/2019

sierra is an absolute delight!

i cannot begin to explain how overly satisfied i am with hiring sierra. she was super sweet, responded to my email quickly, gave me recommendations & was an all around joy to have around. i am so happy i chose her to be my artist for our wedding day. she killed it!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Sierra Mixtemi 12
    Sierra Mixtemi 13
    Sierra Mixtemi 14
    Sierra Mixtemi 15
    Sierra Mixtemi 16

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous Make-Up Artist

Sierra was incredible! She is extremely talented with her makeup work and is very friendly. I would book her again in heart beat!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Sierra Mixtemi 17
    Sierra Mixtemi 18
    Sierra Mixtemi 19

Kahley · Married on 11/05/2018

Best makeup artist in Big Sur/ Monterey area

I initially struggled finding a good quality makeup artist that didn’t charge an absurd amount. I was told I’d have to have at leave 5 people to get the service or they couldn’t do it but recommended a friend who was more inexperienced. I almost gave up when I came across Sierra. Her style is fresh, youthful, and affordable. Not only was she timely but so personable and sweet. Not to mention my husband cut his head 10 minutes before the ceremony and she helped clean it up and give him a touch up. I highly recommend her! Thank you again Sierra!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Sierra Mixtemi 20
    Sierra Mixtemi 21

Aliah · Married on 01/01/2018

Sierra is the best MUA in monterey county!! She helped create my fairytale look for my wedding I couldn't have imagined it being any better! She has a genuine, fun and bubbly personality and can blend like it's nobodies business! Definitely recommending her to all my friends and family for events and special occasions. Thank you Sierra!

Sent on 02/19/2018