Sienna String Quartet Reviews

20 Reviews for Sienna String Quartet

1 User photo

• Laura

Laura West · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Amazing touch to a ceremony

We hired a duet to play music during our ceremony and our guests absolutely loved it! Samantha helped me choose music to play and she suggested different songs. The music was great and the musicians were friendly, polite, and on time!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for your wonderful words! It was our pleasure. Congratulations and best wishes for the future!
  • Brandi

Brandi · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Great group, Hire them!!

I looked high and low for a cello and violinist in Austin, TX. This group was the most professional and most reasonable. Unfortunately I didn’t get to use them due to COVID restrictions, but if I need a group I won’t hesitate to call back!!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Hi Brandi,

Thank you so much Brandi for your kind words and hoping you all of the best for the future!

Samantha
  • Ericka

Ericka Zito · Married on 01/04/2020

The perfect addition to any wedding

These ladies came right in, set up, and just knew what to do. The music was beautiful and made this day even more memorable. They need little directive and are wonderful to work with. Excellent job ladies.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Ericka thank you so much for your kind words! You were wonderful to work with and we thank you so much for hiring us. Congratulations on the wedding!
  • Henry

Henry Liu · Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic musicians that are pleasant to work with

What ultimately led us to choose Sienna String Quartet to perform at our wedding ceremony is a combination of pricing and communication. Their pricing strategy is flexible with the option to hire a range of performers (we went with a trio) and adding additional time in 30 minute increments. Their website is simple to navigate and outlines the songs they play as well as demo audio of their popular songs, which we definitely took advantage of. Communication has primarily been through email with Samantha, one of the two founders. Responses have been quick, and she was very understanding of our budget and the time constraints that all weddings tend to be burdened with. Overall, very pleasant to work with. In addition to their online demos, we had the opportunity to hear them live, and we were both pleased with how they sounded.

Come the wedding day, they were on time, professional, and their performance was excellent! They also nailed all the transitions and timing. We would definitely recommend this group as their experience really shows.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Henry and Jessica for your amazingly kind words and hiring us to perform at your wedding. Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for your future!
  • Amy

Amy Persyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful violinist

We wanted something different for our soloist with some contemporary music. So we hired Sienna Strings and they met all of our expectations! Even when my dad rushed me down the aisle, the soloist changed quickly and without our guest noticing to the Elvis song I choose to walk down too. He also played at our cocktail hour and everyone loved the contemporary music he played. Thank you Sienna Strings and Paul for making our day special!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for the kind words! We are so happy to hear that you were happy with services! Congratulations on your wedding and marriage and wishing you and your family all of the best!
  • Alexa

Alexa Staudt · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Working with Samantha and her trio was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She was super responsive from the moment we reached out. We had 3 new song requests and they honored all of them - and sounded absolutely beautiful during our ceremony. The cocktail hour music was perfect as well. We could not have been happier. Super pleasant to work with, excellent musicians - such a memorable part of our big day!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Hi Alexa. Thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and on your marriage!

Jennifer Jordan · Married on 09/01/2019

Elegant and Outstanding

I just can’t say enough about Samantha and the lovely ladies of Sienna Strings. They preformed at both of my daughters weddings and were absolutely fabulous!!!
    They were very easy to work with, had excellent selections and suggestions and also learned and played special requests for my daughter. They added such an elegant touch to both weddings! I would highly recommend them for your wedding, event or special occasion!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved learning the new song Perfect! Congratulations and wishes for a beautiful future!
  • christa

christa · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Music

I always wanted live string music for my wedding ceremony and Sienna String Quartet played beautifully!! The pricing is fair and Sienna Strings was perfectly professional and very talented! My only regret was not being able to sit outside with the rest of the guests and listed to the music myself!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

hi Christa! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and the weather turned out perfect. Thank you again!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Sigur · Married on 02/11/2019

All around amazing!

We hired Sienna Strings to play for our wedding ceremony and they were absolutely amazing- one of the best decisions we made throughout wedding planning! They were able to accommodate us when I booked them only a month before our wedding and they were so helpful by suggesting songs that pair well together for the ceremony. 10/10 recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you so much for your kind words and we love the picture you posted! Congrats on your beautiful day and best wishes for the future!

Jacqueline · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend

Everything was so smooth. I loved the modern music being played on strings. They were great!! It sounded beautiful

Sent on 02/27/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was gorgeous and Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Melissa

Melissa Clark · Married on 01/19/2019

You need strings at your wedding!

I knew I wanted strings for ceremony, and Samantha at Sienna Strings was the first person in Austin I reached out to! I'm SO glad I did. They were so accommodating (it was cold and windy on our big day) and sounded even better. They had all the music I wanted, which was definitely not traditional! I'm so happy I booked them and would recommend them to anyone in the Austin area.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! The sun and clear sky was beautiful and we loved your music selections! Congratulations!

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Hearing Sienna Strings play on our wedding day was such a joy! We initially weren't going to hire string players but decided to go for it and it was 100% worth it. It made me so emotional hearing the music we picked and it will stay with me forever. We highly recommend the Sienna String Quartet. They were wonderful!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! There was so much love and happiness at your wedding and wish you the best. Congratulations!
  • Eryn

Eryn · Married on 12/01/2018

Best decision ever

Sienna Strings created the perfect ceremony! They sounded absolutely beautiful and made our wedding complete. We are Harry Potter fans and they even personalized our ceremony with Hedwig's Theme! I would't have had the ceremony any other way. Sienna Strings is a must!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. The Zilker Botanical Gardens was such a magical venue. Congrats on your beautiful ceremony and marriage!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Choosing Sienna Strings for our ceremony was an excellent decision. Their playing brought people to tears!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

The Sienna String Quartet was fantastic to work with! People raved about the pre-ceremony music. Listening to the pop hits we chose for our cocktail hour made my night!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! Those pop songs are so fun to play!

Laura · Married on 08/03/2018

Working with Samantha and the Sienna String Quartet was the best decision we made for our wedding day. Samantha was very helpful with planning exactly what sound we wanted and we were thrilled with their song selection! Communication was easy and reliable and the music they provided the day of was absolutely beautiful. Their professionalism and artistry was one of the highlights of our day. We would highly recommend these wonderful musicians!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Laura. It was wonderful working with you too!

Layne · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired a duet (Cello + Violin) for our Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Party. Best Decision Ever! Samantha is so easy to work with. She communicates well and sends a form for you to fill out that takes all the guesswork out of the process. *Especially great for a bride with a fried brain from all the decision making.* She has thought of everything so you don't have to, you just fill in the blanks. They have a great song list to choose from, whatever your event may be. For the parent's entrance and wedding party entrance we went with "Can't Help Falling in Love" (Elvis) "Here, There, Everywhere" (The Beatles). For my entrance, the bride, they learned "Fly" (Sara Groves) my mom's favorite song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D0vaiKq3TQ) and one of my bridesmaids accompanied the ladies with her guitar and incredible voice. The cost to have them learn a song is so beyond worth it. They met for a rehearsal before the big day and what they delivered for the big day was absolutely perfect. Thank you for everything you put into helping make our day completely perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and taking time to help review our business. Very appreciated!
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Samantha /Sienna Strings was very helpful. She worked with me to identify appropriate ceremony and cocktail hour music. Our guests loved their elegance.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved the venue and especially loved all the kids coming over singing with us!

John · Married on 08/19/2017

These girls & guys are great! They are super talented and will play whatever requests you have! They are professional and courteous and take extra time to make sure they are creating the right atmosphere for your event. Sam has experience in running an AirBnb, city wide sports leagues, student orchestras, and this professional quartet. Every facet I've interacted with her in has been excellent, with quick and frequent communication to make sure what we are delivering is perfect. You won't be disappointing!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We so much enjoyed working with you for your wedding!
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 07/24/2017

Amazing!

Samantha and her team were AMAZING! I have had the pleasure of using them at two events now! I will continue to use Sienna Strings and refer them out to all my clients!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Sienna String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Allyson! We are so excited that you enjoyed working with us! We hope to work with you again soon!