Sicola's Florist Reviews

32 Reviews for Sicola's Florist

• Angel

Angel S. · Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding Flowers

Sicola’s help me bring my vision together on a budget. They were very helpful and the flowers were gorgeous.

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Juan

Juan C. · Married on 01/03/2020

Very attentive to my wants and budget

From the consultation to the big day they were very friendly and attentive to my wants

Sent on 05/07/2020

Caprina · Married on 04/29/2016

I had the most beautiful wedding thanks to Sicolas Florist. I was complimented all night long from my photographer, coordinator, and my guests. I wasn't sure what I wanted from the beginning, and as someone who is not familiar with flowers, I was guided as to my wants, and my turn out was absolutely amazing. The staff listens, stays in contact with you, and is the sweetest people you will meet! I highly recommend this vendor 110%!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Allison · Married on 04/22/2016

Constance did an AMAZING job!! She completely made our very inexpensive budget a beautiful reality. I still can't believe all we got what we got for how little we spent. There was zero stress when it came to working with her!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • User6201723 · 2+ years ago

Nicola's did a fabulous job! on flowers for our large rehearsal dinner at the St. Regis Hotel. I sent them a picture of what i was looking for and they did a great job delivering what I wanted. I also sent them a link to the vases we wanted to use (so that a few guests could take the flowers home and they used them as well as finding a very similar tall vase for the entry table flowers. Not only did they do a great job, the staff was a pleasure to work with and the value was outstanding.

Sent on 01/13/2016

M · Married on 11/01/2015

They did all my wedding flowers. I had pinterest images as my inspiration and nailed it! The flowers were identical to the my inspiration images flowers. The service here was great too. They gave good advice as well on planning and working with my venue.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Meahgan · Married on 10/30/2015

I've had a couple of experiences with Constance at Sicola's Florists and have always been blown away. But for my wedding she left me speechless. The bouquet that she designed for my photo shoot was so fresh and beautiful.

I have recommended Constance to other brides who equally loved their experience.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were exactly what we wanted and the final table arrangement was stunning!!! VERY pleased!!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Sicola's Florist was very helpful and responsive throughout my entire wedding experience. They had plenty of good suggestions, but also stuck to my vision exactly. They also helped us find a cross for the chapel!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Corina · Married on 07/04/2014

Alana at Sicola's Florist was very positive and excited about helping me get the perfect look for my bouquet. I had no idea how much of an impact a bouquet would make until I saw the beautiful work that was done on MY bouquet! The process was easy and fast at Sicola's Florist and in the end, my bouquet arrangement added a sweet and lovely touch to my overall appearance as a bride.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amber · Married on 06/21/2014

You guys did a wonderful job really understanding what we wanted for our ceromony as well as a fabulous job setting up. I was surprised to see Alana there helping! It was a pleasant surprise! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Christa · Married on 03/01/2014

Sicola Florists truly made my wedding day unique and special. They created a custom look based on the colors of my wedding and what my mother and I wanted. We didn't have an unlimited budget, it was actually rather small, but they were able to work with us to give us the biggest bang for our buck without sacrificing quality. Overall I am very happy with the flowers for my wedding day and wouldn't have chosen any one else.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2013

What a delight to work with Shawna! I told her my vision, and she executed my dream wedding to a T! The flowers were stunning and I was over the moon! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jeni · Married on 12/08/2012

I was the type of bride that didn't really care about flowers too much. I had an idea of what I wanted and when I met with Carrie at Sicola's, she did an amazing job for what little information I gave her. This was a very smooth process and definitely recommend again for other floral needs.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2012

December 1st I had the wedding of my dreams and Sicola’s really helped make that happen. From the beautiful flowers, centerpieces, providing the candy jars and making sure that despite what anyone else said they knew what I wanted and were going to make that happen! Which is why I would HIGHLY recommend Sicola’s Florist to any “bride to be”? Being a girl who doesn't know a lot about flowers I only saw my vision but had no idea what that entailed, but after meeting with Shawna (Sicola) I left knowing that she knew exactly what I wanted and felt totally at ease having no second thought that her and her team would bring it to life. When we were being announced and I walked into our reception ball room my breath was taken away….It by far exceeded any of my expectations and I am still hearing compliments from guests saying how beautiful all the flowers and centerpieces were! Sicola’s went above and beyond to make sure everything was just like we had discussed….just can’t say enough!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Amber · Married on 11/10/2012

I was very pleased with the flowers for my wedding. The service was great and the flowers looked beautiful. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Nikki · Married on 10/05/2012

I had my wedding at Hotel ZaZa and Sicola Florist did an amazing job in helping my ideas come to reality. It was beautiful and everyone complimented the decor on how elegant and beautiful the arrangements were, as well as the lighted trees, etc. Sicola florist is amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/30/2011

Sicola Florist did the flowers for my daughter’s ceremony and reception. We were VERY happy with everything. Brandi was great to work with. My daughter had a specific idea in mind. Brandi was able to create exactly what she wanted. The entire experience was worry free and very professional. Everything was delivered as promised and every detail taken care of. The flowers at the church and the reception were amazing. Everyone all night long commented on how great the flowers looked. We could not have been happier. We would recommend Sicola Florist to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Dawn · Married on 06/02/2011

The corsages and boutonnieres were very pretty, yet simple. Good Job on such short notice and prices were great.

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • RITESH

Ritesh · Married on 12/25/2010

Start of my new life with your lovely flowers made my day.

Thanks for the beautiful flowers.

Sent on 01/20/2011

Kathy · Married on 12/03/2010

Sicola's flowers made my daughter's special day the most memorable, beautiful and breathtaking wedding anyone could ask for. I had 100% of
    our guest comment on how incredible the wedding was. Thanks to Sicola Flowers, I honestly give them all the success of the beauty of our wedding.
    It was like walking into a winter wonderland. The staff devoted the entire day to perfection. They were extremely pleasant and hard working throughout the day. The venue where we had the wedding was so impressed with their attention to fine detail as well as their kindness to anyone they came into contact with. Ashton Gardens fully intend to recommend them as well as I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best!!

Sent on 01/08/2011

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2010

They were awesome!!! Every detail they included was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I will definitely be using their services in the future.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Tamara · Married on 09/18/2010

Sicola's Florist added all the special touches I was looking for on my wedding day! A wonderful florist to use for any wedding. They are prompt, professional and very creative. They provided flowers for my wedding in September and I am still getting compliments on the flower girl's halos! I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Hazel · Married on 02/13/2010

Shawna was extremely helpful and professional during the planning and actual wedding itself. She went above and beyond on the table arrangements and decorations. I still love and get complements on the centerpieces!!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Alice · Married on 12/01/2012

I heard nothing but wonderful compliments on the flowers and decorations at my daughter's wedding reception. Shawna is an absolute doll to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her and Sicola's Florest.

Sent on 12/05/2012