Sibyl Sophia Floral Design Reviews

Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 6
Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 7

Catie Falcone · Getting married on 05/03/2021

lovely florals, lovely women

Sophie could not have done a more wonderful job on the florals for my wedding in March. Sophie created two different large installations, a 2-piece arch way for the ceremony that was later moved to the head table and a wall installation of scattered hanging flowers that made a normally blank wall a focal point of the reception. She did this along with long table center pieces and a variety of other arrangements. My bouquet incorporated all my hopes and was elevated by Sophie's talent and artistic touch. From the beginning of the process to the end, Sophie was communicative, open, and a pleasure to work with. The florals continue to be talked about by our guests.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Katelyn Sinclair Rubenstein · Married on 11/11/2018

Incredibly talented florist!

Sophie was incredible, and such a joy to work with on our November wedding. From our initial call sorting out the direction I wanted to go in, to seamless drop-off and set up on the day of, she was amazing. She was super responsive, and easygoing with design changes and sourcing a last-minute traditional lei for my Hawaiian husband to wear, and created beautiful bouquets for myself and the bridal party. Everything was exactly as I pictured it, and I cannot recommend Sophie enough!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 8
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 9
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 10

Crystal Chou Cun · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend!!

Sophie was awesome throughout the entire experience. Our wedding was a little over a month ago, in mid-September. We had a very particular vision in mind, and she executed on it perfectly. Everything was on point. We had a few last minute additions in the couple of weeks leading up to the wedding and Sophie was happy to accommodate and adapt the floral design to meet our wishes.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2018

I got married in May of this year and my guests and I still cannot stop gushing about my bridal bouquet and alter piece Sophie created for our wedding. I was on a specific budget and she worked with me to find what would be the best options to highlight our venue. Not only is she kind and delightful to work with but she makes swoon-worthy floral arrangements. My wedding pictures truly popped with the vibrant coral peonies, soft pinky peach roses, and eucalyptus greens. She really made my vision an even better reality. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 17
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 18
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 19

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

I got married in April 2018 and Sophie's florals were literally my favorite part (besides marrying my husband I guess!)!! When we met, I was totally clueless about florals and basically gave her a few keywords (canyon, bohemian) and colors (sage green and dusty rose) and asked her to work her magic. I have no clue how, but the arrangements she came up with were EXACTLY the vibe I was going for! Guests gushed about the florals and fought over the centerpieces at the end of the night. I still have my flower crown and bouquet hanging as art in my home. Cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 20
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 21
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 22
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 23
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 24

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2018

I got married this past April and was fortunate to have my flowers done by Sibyl Sophia Floral Design. Sophie is a real master of her craft. I came to her with a not-fully-formed vision of what I wanted and what she executed was truly spectacular. She is incredibly creative, skilled and was great to work with. You can tell she loves what she does and it makes all the difference.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

Sophie is honestly a floral genius and was so easy to work with. I originally didn't want to do flowers at all because I was trying to keep wedding costs low and our venue (Madera Kitchen) has so much greenery around already but my coordinator and mom convinced me to do something for the dinner tables, so they didn't look too bare. Sophie created the perfect mix of succulents, greenery and flowers and it was absolutely gorgeous. My guests were obsessed and they were insanely thrilled to be able to take the succulents and centerpieces home afterwards as wedding favors. Sophie also provided some cake decorations that looked amazing. I highly recommend working with Sophie!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 25
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 26
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 27
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 28
    Sibyl Sophia Floral Design 29

Julie · Married on 01/27/2018

Sophie was great to work with! I met with her in person for a consultation and I immediately knew that she was the person for the job. I was up front about our budget for florals and she was able to work with it. I did not know much about florals and only had a general idea of the kind of vibe I was looking for. Sophie was able to take my vague vision for florals and turn it into a rustic masterpiece. She was even flexible enough to help put together a last minute escort board garland, which turned out to be a hit! Sophie was super quick to reply to any questions and changes that I requested. She was also very organized. Sophie is truly an artist!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Celia · Married on 11/04/2017

AH! I'm still smiling thinking about my amazing bouquet and all of the floral wonder Sophie made happen at our wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning, even providing helpful suggestions on how to bring the cost down on certain items. I let her know my vision, likes, and dislikes, and she totally ran with it! I loved everything she did, from my hair piece to the hanging tree garland she created. She's artistic and talented and is totally worth every penny!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Anita · Married on 10/08/2017

Sophie listened to what we wanted and did an outstanding job of making it happen. Everything was beautiful and great value.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Sophie was amazing!! We got married in October this year and as a bride, I was so nervous about the flowers bc I am not familiar with flowers (at all). I am SOOOO thankful I found Sophie because all I had to do was share a few pictures of "ideas/design", my budget, and style of the wedding and she followed up within a day or two with gorgeous design ideas and believe it or not - under my budget! Sophie is truly wonderful!

Sent on 11/04/2017