Shy Myrtle Reviews

15 | Onaga, KS

15 Reviews for Shy Myrtle

Jane Roberts · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Fabulous Flowers!

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with! We gave her pictures and descriptions of what we were thinking and she delivered spot on! She offered ideas and options to help guide us and stick within our budget. We has many compliments on the flowers. She was super flexible with setting up and planning. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding flowers experience!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Florist

Jen was amazing to work with. She had so many ideas and suggestions, which is great if you know nothing about flowers like me. I wanted very minimal amount of flowers, which she was ok with. She did an amazing job on everything, she even did my hair piece. I would recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Greta Downs · Married on 05/26/2019

Easy and Simple!

Jen at Shy Myrtle is so experienced in floral, decor, and so much more. She answered all of my questions (night and day!) as well as gave me pointers and tips when decorating. She went above and beyond just the “florist.” Will send all my friends to her for their future weddings!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Peggy Young · Married on 05/18/2019

Fun and creative

Loved working with Jennifer! She’s fun, creative and really try’s to capture what your wanting. Everything was wonderful and Jennifer handled the change of space because of rain beautifully.

Sent on 07/15/2019

L · Married on 05/18/2019

So impressed!

Amazing! I was impressed with a bouquet created by Shy Myrtle sent as a thank you gift and looked no further for a florist for my wedding. Jen and her shop are terrific! She was able to create the perfect bouquets and table greens based on a few pictures. Jen was even willing to meet with us at the venue prior to the wedding to plan out everything. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond the expected, helping to make the day perfect! I can not thank her enough for her work and making the day beautiful!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Jen is an incredibly talented artist with an eye for true beauty and design. We've received so many compliments and we are super thankful with the way that our flowers turned out!! I had such a scattered vision during our first meeting but Jen tied everything together and delivered so much more than we were expecting. She is super fun to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for wedding flowers that are thoughtfully and uniquely designed.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Angie · Married on 09/28/2018

Jen is an amazing florist, friendly, afordable and made my wedding dream come true!

Jen was able to work in our limited budget to provide even more than I'd expected. She meet with me on multiple occasions and brought my floral idea to life. All I had to provide was a few pictures and discuss my needs with her and Jen ran with it. She was sweet and professional and a BLAST to work with. I would recommend her HIGHLY to anyone looking for wedding, or other party flowers. She was absolutely THE BEST!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Martha · Married on 09/22/2018

From the moment we walked into Shy Myrtle I knew this was no ordinary flower shop. Jennifer was so warm and welcoming and listened to all our ideas for the wedding. She offered her expert help and we felt so comfortable giving her the reigns to put together arrangements for us. Everything was so perfect. The little girls crowns, the bouquets, to the flowers on our cake. Everyone commented on how beautiful all the flowers were. She is a joy to work with and I can't thank her enough for being such a wonderful part of our special day.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/02/2018

Jen went above and beyond to meet my floral desires!! She is an amazing person to work with and made my wedding day a breeze. I will be recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rhonda · Married on 05/20/2018

I found Shy Myrtle while searching for ribbon on Etsy and after visiting her sweet little shop in Greenwood discovered she was also an amazing florist! We decided to use her for my daughter's wedding and could not have been any happier. Our flowers were so special and beyond our expectations! Jennifer really listened to what my daughter wanted and provided suggestions, tips and gorgeous flowers! An added bonus is that she is so reasonable and extremely easy to work with. She always got back to me super quickly with any question I might have. Our flowers were delivered to our venue on our wedding day and they were so pretty and absolutely perfect! We went in with our Pinterest pictures and came out with dreamy flowers--just perfect for our wedding! I can't wait to see pictures from our photographer :)

Sent on 05/23/2018

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Jen was absolutely the most professional and creative florist we could have chosen. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and everyone commented on the flowers. We simply gave Jen the creative "license" to do what she knows best as a professional. It far exceeded our dreams. Amy

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

Jen understood exactly the vibe I was going for with my laid back outdoor wedding. She met with me multiple times to ensure we were on the same page, and helped me transform a plain space into a charming, camera-worthy event. From my bouquet to the table tops to the arrangements that graced the gazebo, everything was fresh and beautiful and just my style. I would recommend Shy Myrtle to every bride wanting to create a memorable affair.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Angela · Married on 07/07/2017

The service, professionalism and brilliance of dealing with your company was a dream. You listened to everything the bride wanted and made it happen. The end result was truly more than even I could have dreampt of. The quality of the flowers were amazing and nearing a week tomorrow we have all our flowers and bouquets looking just as fresh as day one (only a couple casualties). The ability to multi-task and assist where needed was also a great benefit to us when it came to crunch time. I would recommend you to anyone I know needing flowers from a small to large event. You are amazing, job well done!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Melinda · Married on 06/02/2017

We had an incredible experience working with Shy Myrtle for my daughter's wedding. She spent a lot of time with my daughter and her fiancé discussing what their wedding style was and she allowed them to send her pictures of flowers they liked. She then let them actually come to her business and look at the flowers she had just days before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect! She stayed well within our budget and the final product- WOW!!
    The flower were absolutely stunning. We had plenty of greenery and flowers for our tables and the bouquets were seriously breath taking! Everyone kept commenting that they were some of the most beautiful wedding bouquets they had ever seen. It was exactly what my daughter hoped for and she will get to enjoy them in all of her pictures in the years to come! Thank you Shy Myrtle. We highly recommend this vendor!
    Just let us know if you would like to see pictures- they are incredible!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Shy Myrtle's reply:

Melinda-you are SO sweet! Thank you for all the kind comments-it totally brought tears to my eyes. I would LOVE photos! You can send to my email shymyrtle@gmail.com. Thanks again, Jen

Kelsey · Married on 02/04/2017

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! So caring and tailored our event to our personalities exactly! Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/18/2017