Shuttered Light Photography & Video Reviews

87 Reviews for Shuttered Light Photography & Video

• Fatima

Fatima R. · Married on 02/04/2021

Fantastic!

These guys did a really fantastic job. I really appreciate their level of expertise and skill, which made my newborn son and our family photo session a very enjoyable experience. I highly recommend Shuttered Light Photography & Video to anyone. We’re going to be a repeat costumer forever. Our satisfaction has no bounds. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Fatima. We are glad to capture Griffin's first professional portraits. Looking forward to capture your future special events.
  • Peter

Peter M. · Married on 02/01/2021

Wedding 1.2019, best vendor ever!

Richard and his team were absolutely terrific to work with for our wedding earlier this year. Since the beginning, Richard was very accommodating in meeting with us to demonstrate his work – meeting us in the evening time after long work days. Communication is one of Richard’s strengths, demonstrating an ability to communicate through phone calls, texts, or e-mail. Working to figure out costs and logistics could not have been any easier.

Above the business side of things, Shuttered Light were very professional the day of our engagement shoot and wedding day. Richard’s directions while photographing and recording us were clear and direct, making us feel at ease the entire time.

On our wedding day, we had a windy event. Yet, Shuttered Light remained calm (keeping us calm) and very much remained professional and diligent the entire time. The finished products really capture the moment – highlighting the memories that each of us had after our wedding.

Above all things, my wife and I were looking for a professional team, who could not only communicate clearly and remain professional the entire time, but could also present with laughs and giggles, keeping the entire day an easy-going type of a vibe. We found that with Shuttered Light. And we will forever be grateful for our time together on such a special day.

Thank you, Richard and Shuttered Light for a wonderful project, and for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Marichu S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Dream team

No words can explain our gratitude to Shuttered Light Photography and Video. They captured one of the most important events in our lives during the pandemic. For a minute we were able to put a pause on what’s going around us and we’re able to celebrate with our families. Thank you for capturing all the beautiful moments on our big day through photos and video. You guys are the best! #dreamteam

Sent on 01/06/2021

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you very much and we are glad to be part of your special day. We wish you and Mike all the best. Congratulations!!!

Sylvia E. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best experience ever

Shuttered Light Photography made me feel so comfortable on my Wedding day. ‘Comfortable’ because I knew that they would not only get the job done (punctual, professional, great quality.) but comfortable in the sense that I was working with true artists. I felt at such peace working with them prior to my big day because they walked me through everything step-by-step and I always felt comfortable with what Richard was doing because he knew exactly what I wanted. I feel like it is rare today to find professionals with true heart and talent behind every inch of their work. Richard was amazing to work with he captured every beautiful moment of our day and turned our photos into masterpieces that I will cherish forever. I’ll never go anywhere else after experiencing what he can do.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Majer · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

When my husband and I decided to get married, we had a set budget. But we wanted to have a good photographer/videographer to capture our special day and We want good quality pics and video that we can cherish forever :) It was tough to find a highly rated photographer/videographer with a set budget! Shuttered Light Photography and Video has 5star rating on Yelp! So I thought We might not be able to afford it but I’d still give it a try! So glad I did! 😊 Richard responded quickly, answered my questions promptly, and even helped us plan the timeline for the wedding day! Most of all, he really worked with us despite our limited budget (he created a personalized Package for us)- though in the end we did spend extra for a longer video coverage and overtime fees because we started late ( my make up took longer than planned!😬). But it was very worth it. We’re happy we extended the video coverage because it’s something we can always watch to reminisce our special day!

Richard (our photographer) and his brother Robbie (videographer) were both super AWESOME , AMAZING, and TALENTED! they’re both easy to work with and super fun! 👏🏻😊 We really enjoyed shooting with the Fadera brothers!! The pictures came out so nice and very very good quality. We also just got our highlight video this weekend and we are sooo satisfied and happy with how it came out and the quality is superb!! watching it made me feel like I was back in my wedding day again! 👰🏻🤵🏻

I realllyyyyyy highly recommend Shuttered Light Photography and Video as photographer and videographer!! Not only would you have great quality videos and pics but you’ll have fun shooting with them! Really hoping to work with them again in the future!!! A++++ for excellent service!! 🙌🏻👍

Thank you again Fadera brothers!! 🙏🏻

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing all around...

My husband and I were so impressed with Richard's expertise. From the moment we first met him, we found him to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and personable. He came well prepared with examples of his work and beautiful wedding albums to view. He graciously listened to our wishes and combined his creativity to photograph amazing photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Each and every photo he took had thought and artistic detail from us to the scenery. We cannot imagine having anyone else take our wedding photos. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Pauline N. · Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful Photographer

Richard was wonderful to work with from beginning to end.  From emails conversations, meeting via zoom, to our engagement shoot, and then delivering our photos, it was really such an ease.  During the shoot, he gave us a lot of direction which we appreciated because we are not the sort of people who like taking pictures of ourselves.  We are happy we got great photos.  I highly recommend Richard for your event photographer.  You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 05/30/2020

Detail oriented, responsive, friendly!

Let me just start by saying they're the best! We had our engagement photo & video session last 2019 (long overdue review, I know). Everything was perfect! Richard and Robbie are very detail oriented--they know which angles are good, they tell you how to pose in a polite way. They did everything to make sure our photos and video look great! Not only that, but they have amazing ideas to capture everything perfectly! Richard and his team (Robbie and Des) made us really comfortable during our engagement session to the point that it made us feel like we were just hanging out, getting our pictures taken. They were so accommodating and friendly that even the cousin that came with us and Des clicked right away and became friends! I'm glad we found new friends and gained a trusted photographer and videographer with Richard and Robbie. Can't wait for them to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! We can't wait to celebrate your wedding! See you guys very soon.

Keisha J. · Married on 02/28/2020

Definitely recommended!!

I am speechless with their work.

He took our pictures and they turned out amazing! They were able to capture moments that we would like to cherish forever.

The crew showed up earlier than agreed upon the contract and it shows how dedicated they are to our event. Very professional and easy to work with.

Thank you Richard and your awesome Shuttered Light crew!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Lian N. · Married on 02/16/2020

Very satisfied

If you're looking for a professional videographer and photographer, look no further!!! They will surely capture those special moments on your special day. These guys are pleasant to work with, professional and I love their creativity.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Stephanie E. · Married on 01/18/2020

Great Photographer!!!

Great photographer to work with! He’s very helpful and Very detail oriented. His photos are so beautiful and have soft lighting. He’s very accommodating too! If you have a request about a certain pose or image, he will do his best to provide it for you and make it look great ☺️

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Kristennolan

Nolan · Married on 11/30/2019

Professional, Fun, and Breathtaking

We are a shy couple so we were worried when thinking about our engagement and wedding photographer. All of those fears washed away as soon as we met Richard and his team. They made us feel so comfortable while taking our photos and that speaks volumes to their professionalism. Most importantly, they made picture taking fun! Upon receiving our albums, we couldn't believe our eyes. The photos came out so beautiful and all of those feelings from our special day came rushing back. Watching the video was emotional as well. Highly recommend Shuttered Light for your photography needs!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Nolan and Kristen! We had a fun covering your wedding. Thank you for trusting our team to be part of your wedding. Congratulations!
  • Kristin

Kristin S. · Married on 11/17/2019

Easy choice

I didn't know much about "how to plan a wedding," but I'm very passionate about photography. Richards style was exactly what I was looking for. His look books were top notch professional. Communication has been quick and informative without being overwhelming. I highly recommend Shuttered Light for any memorable occasion.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Kristin! We appreciate your review. We had a great time shooting your engagement session. We can not wait for your wedding day. :)
  • Melissa

Melissa T. · Married on 11/10/2019

Epic Experience!!!

We absolutely love Shuttered Light Photography and Video Team! They are professional, friendly, fun and made our day extra special! Our wedding day run so smoothly. Booking them for our engagement and wedding was the best choice! We highly recommend Shuttered Light Photography and Video for any special events! Thank you Richard, Robbie, Nick, Gino and Des for making our wedding day so epic!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Melissa. We are glad to be part of your wedding dream team. Congratulations to you and John! :)

Janette · Married on 08/11/2019

Simply amazing!

If you are looking for an outstanding photographer to hire for your big day, look no further! Richard's work is so good. He is always responsive to my emails and always addresses any concerns I have. He is kind and his sense of humor is great too. My fiancé and I received our engagement photos back really fast and they came out great! His shots are classic, but with a twist of creativity. I can't even wait to see what my wedding day photos will look like. I 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Marian

Marian R. · Married on 06/10/2019

Highly recommended

Very professional from planning the photoshoot up to the day we received the photos. Kuya Richard helped us a lot, especially in planning on how to maximize and efficiently use our limited time — as me and my friends wanted solo and group shots with a total of four attires. He is really flexible and was able to cater what we wanted. I also liked how he gave ideas on how to pose for a good picture, ‘coz personally, I don’t know how to. He made us feel comfortable and we enjoyed the photoshoot a lot. We received the photos earlier than expected and all the photos looked amazing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Bianca B. · Married on 06/10/2019

Excellent service

Richard is truly one in a million. He is everything you will want in a photographer. I had him to do my graduation photoshoot. Richard is a perfectionist, a professional and really knows what he is doing. If you don’t have an idea on what pose to do, he got a lot of ideas. He has a lot of suggestions. He knows how to use natural lighting and other effects. He also gave us the pictures before the said deadline. It was fast. He is also funny and very friendly. The price he gave us is very affordable. He also gave us freebies and let us change our attires several times. He is very flexible and can always adjust with my requests♥️

Sent on 06/22/2019

Brielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Great photo shoot

We recently worked with Richard for our engagement photo shoot. He gives great direction as far as placement and what to do to get the best pictures. We requested a particular shot with the sunlight and he made a point to get the perfect picture. That photo is actually what we chose for our Save the Date announcements. We are happy we had a lot of great pictures come out of that session. Overall it was a great experience and we are looking forward to working with him on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Siboney

Siboney C. · Married on 05/10/2019

We LOVE Shuttered Light!

My husband and I had an instant connection with Richard from the first time we met. We loved how personable, funny, and easy-going he was, all while being an extremely talented professional. We did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos with Shuttered Light, and we could not be happier! Richard and his team make you feel so comfortable and guide you through the entire process to make sure you get incredible pictures!
    We received sneak peeks and our full wedding gallery quickly after our wedding date, and our big day was captured completely from beginning to end, without a single detail missed! We are loving reminiscing on our perfect day thanks to Richard and the amazing Shuttered Light team!
    We highly recommend these talented professionals, and we wish you all the best and continued success!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Siboney and Roland. Your wedding was a dream for us. One of the best backyard weddings ever. You guys are cool and gave us time for pictures. A lot of details and personalized stuffs. You couldn’t tell it’s a backyard wedding at all! Fun times! We are honored to be part of your wedding dream team!

Chan C. · Married on 02/02/2019

Loved working with Shuttered Lights!

We went with Richard Fadera and shuttered lights photography for a photo booth option and we found that they were very easy to work with, and they even met all of our needs to help make our wedding day more special than it already was.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Suzane

Suzane · Married on 11/18/2018

No need to look any further

If you’re looking for an amazing photographer and videographer look no more!! Book Shutterlight now! Their entire team is amazing. They go above and beyond any other vendor I’ve worked with. They capture every detail, emotion and are professional and fun. You won’t disappointed.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Christina

Christina C. · Married on 11/10/2018

Shuttered Light - Amazing!

I used Shuttered Light as the Videographer for my wedding in November 2018. They were amazing to work with! They were quick and efficient the day of the event and were great at getting all the shots they needed amidst all the other chaos of the day. Our wedding video was ready to view super quick and it was AMAZING! It was everything I wanted! I would highly recommend working with Richard/Robbie/ and Shuttered Light Photography for either your wedding photos or video!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Christina! I appreciate the feedback. Had an awesome time shooting your wedding. Again, congratulations to you and Remington! :)
  • Austinae

Austinae · Married on 08/25/2018

We worked with Robbie & Richard on our wedding day, and I have to say that they were an incredible team to work with. Not only did they beautifully capture our wedding day and execute the perfect wedding highlight video, but they were also so sweet, down-to-earth, professional, and creative dudes to work with. It literally felt like they blended in and I didn't feel like they were too pushy or anything like that at all--they went with the pace & flow of the wedding, and still managed to get the shots they needed (despite me having a HUGE family--which is not easy especially when they need to be gathered for photos, video, etc). Overall, great vibes from this crew and I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Chris · Married on 07/19/2018

We’ve interviewed several photographers and videographers, and we immediately like Richard and Robbie Fadera from the moment we saw them. They were approachable, easy to talk to, and easy to get along with. The demo of their photos and videos are really good, and they have the style that my now wife and I wanted. Not to mention, we felt the passion they have on their work, and they are willing to help us out with anything else regarding the wedding. After that meeting, we knew that we wanted them. So after few days, we booked them.
    On the day of our wedding, Richard, Robbie, and their team came early at the hotel to start preparing. They were fun to work with, and it’s amazing to see the creativity that’s going on their mind. They work well together that it creates a good flow on our photo and video shoot sessions. They already know what to do that they were able to take a lot of photo and videos. Our wedding party also enjoyed working with them.
    After few weeks, we saw thousand of photos and video highlight and they are all really good. Our guests were amazed on photo and the video quality and editing. You can tell that they are very experienced. It’s no wonder they have 5 stars. So if you are looking for photographer and videographer, you can’t go wrong with Richard and Robbie from Shuttered Light Photography & Fad Era Productions

Sent on 08/13/2018

Shuttered Light Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Chris and Jescel. We really had a great time and we are honored to be part of it. Thank you for trusting us to be part of your wedding dream team!

Gail · Married on 07/07/2018

Our review for Robbie and Richard is LONG OVER DUE!!

When we started planning our wedding, we searched high and low for the best videographers that could DELIVER what we wanted. We spent hours watching Shuttered Light/Fad Era Productions wedding videos, and instantly fell in love. We knew we had to book them ASAP, and thank God we did!

Come our wedding day, we had no idea what to expect. My husband and I did not expect being filmed for 10 hours to be sooo natural. Robbie and Richard came early in the morning, introduced themselves to our family/friends and got right to work. They were so professional, very easy to get along with and extremely helpful the entire day. During my epic meltdowns and freak outs, Robbie was able to calm my nerves and reassured me that a little rain is a blessing. And it truly was, because the rain went away and our wedding was absolutely perfect.

Robbie and Richard was able to capture the most beautiful moments of our wedding, and every time we watch our highlight video, it almost feels like we're re-living that day.

Thank you guys for being the dopest people to work with. You helped make our wedding special, and we are forever grateful.

Sent on 10/07/2018