Shutterbug Photobooth LLC Reviews

22 | Jersey City, NJ

22 Reviews for Shutterbug Photobooth LLC

• Amelia

Amelia B. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Frank’s photo booth that will last a lifetime !

Frank was very professional and was a pleasure to work with at my 40th birthday masquerade for a great value ! The guests had a blast and we have the pictures from Frank’s photo booth that will last a lifetime ! Thank you Frank for all you do

• Donald

Donald S. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

He was helpful and arrived before wedding to set up.

Booked him for a wedding.. everyone had a great time at the photo booth! He was helpful and arrived before wedding to set up.

• Lawrence

Lawrence G. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great experience working with this company

Great experience working with this company. He was responsive and able to customize the photostrips to my liking, going above and beyond. Great value, added a nice fun touch to our wedding. I would hire him again anyday. He made sure every person walking into the booth had the best experience, was friendly and knowledgable, and came on time.

• Cletusd

Cletusd B. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

• Brattd

Brattd B. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Frank was great and everyone loved him and his work

• Mariya

Mariya S. · Getting married on 05/11/2021

A simple weddingwire search lead me to an amazing company -

A simple weddingwire search lead me to an amazing company -Shutterbug Photobooth. I usually hire people based on word of mouth but that plan fell through. Frank, the owner was not only professional, he was also personable and an overall great person to work with. Great customer service goes a long way. I hired Shutterbug for my newly teenaged niece's birthday party. She was pleased with his services as well as her guest. Not only do I recommend Shutterbug I would definitely hire him for my next event. No questions asked.

• Virginia

Virginia C. · Married on 04/11/2021

Definitely comfortable with his service

Frank the owner definitely has the above and beyond mentality. Arrived earlier than he had said, very personable and patient even with the embarrassing guests at the party that made him turn the camera back on after his time was done. Definitely comfortable with his service, very satisfied and definitely will recommend him and keep him in mind for future events. Thank you Brother!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Thomas

Thomas S. · Married on 04/11/2021

We absolutely loved working with Shutterbug Photobooth

We absolutely loved working with Shutterbug Photobooth for a celebration for my sorority's founding. The photos and prints came out great and we loved having the digital option to be sent to us immediately after the pictures were taken. Would highly recommend booking with Shutterbug as it was also a great price for 4 full hours of great photos!

• Rimaia

Rimaia B. · Married on 04/11/2021

Working with Frank Jackson is an absolute pleasure

Working with Frank Jackson is an absolute pleasure. He is an extremely good communicator, quick to respond with ideas and suggestions for my school party while providing excellent services for an affordable price. I needed to ensure that the event I organized for the end of semester was fun and memorable, and Shutterbug Photobooth did not disappoint. Frank came in early to set up on the day, engaged with guests making even the most photo shy pose for a picture, and he enhanced the whole experience by not only giving us event customized prints but also texting the pics to our phones so we could have our own digital copies as well. I will definitely hire Shutterbug Photobooth for my next event!

• Cheryl

Cheryl E. · Married on 01/11/2021

Frank did a great job of setting us up

Scheduled a photo booth for a business event last night and had a BLAST! Frank did a great job of setting us up. The shots came out great and the booth was the life of the party. Will definitely be using at our upcoming events

• ‪Dan

‪Dan M. · Married on 11/11/2020

Omg what a night

Omg what a night !!!! Let me start off by saying frank and his assistant are the sweetest person ever not only was the photo booth popping from the time that they arrived till the time they left they gave me there 100% I can’t not thank you enuf for being the the popping booth booth of the night !!!!!! My daughter loved it !!!!

There picture quality is outstanding one top off a sassy backdrop to cool props .. everything was perfect I will definitely recommend shutterbug photobooth

• Colleen

Colleen S. · Married on 07/11/2020

. Cannot say enough good things about our experience!

Shutterbug Photobooth is a must have at any party/event. Cannot say enough good things about our experience!

• Richard

Richard H. · Married on 06/11/2020

I had the most wonderful experience using Shutterbug Photobooth.

I had the most wonderful experience using Shutterbug Photobooth. Frank was prompt, easy to work with and had everything going instantly. His verve and enthusiasm definitely made my event all the more spectacular. Everyone informed me that they had a great time using the photo booth. The quality of the photos were stunning! Great value, and great service, definitely go to Frank if you need a photo booth rental.

• Barbara

Barbara B. · Married on 06/11/2020

the experience the highlight of my event

Frank is the consummate4tail and the attitude of the host made the experience the highlight of my event. I would definitely book again. Thanks Frank!

• Doloris

Doloris M. · Married on 06/11/2020

Would recommend

• Mahlear

Mahlear F. · Married on 05/11/2020

Great service!!!

They were on time super helpful and a great price really made my party have a great experience awesome I would definitely recommend the booth was a perfect fit for my location really I loved having shutterbug at my party 10/10

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Opal

Opal B. · Married on 05/11/2020

Frank the owner definitely has the above and beyond mentality

Hired Frank for my wedding. He did a phenomenal job. Would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a fun, personable and responsible photographer.

• James

James T. · Married on 03/11/2020

Will definitely book him again and recommend him.

Frank was great and everyone loved him and his work. Will definitely book him again and recommend him.

• Patricia

Patricia G. · Married on 02/11/2020

Great lighting, quality photos, and friendly staff

We hired Shutterbug for our company party and everyone loved the photobooth! Great lighting, quality photos, and friendly staff. Thanks!

• Stephanie

Stephanie K. · Married on 01/11/2020

My experience with Shutterbug was amazing!

My experience with Shutterbug was amazing! I am not a fan of photo booths in general, but you realize right away you get more with Shutterbug. The attention to detail and the attitude of the host made the experience the highlight of my event. I would definitely book again. Thanks Frank!

• Edna

Edna P. · Married on 12/11/2019

Thank you Frank for your Shutterbug Photobooth service.

I was referred to this by a good friend of mine to an event which I was planning for a while. I would highly recommend this mostly because it made it so much more fun for everyone. Thank you Frank for your Shutterbug Photobooth service.

• Thomas

Thomas S. · Married on 11/11/2019

Frank was great and everyone loved him and his work

We hired Shutterbug for our company party and it was a huge hit! From the start, Frank was a pleasure to work with. He was informative when I asked questions and scheduling was super easy. Set up was quick and we were able to start taking pictures right away. Quality of the photos were perfect and Frank was professional, but friendly! The photo booth was a great addition to our party and I’m certain we will use Shutterbug again in the future.