ShutterBox Entertainment - Los Angeles Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

21 | Monrovia, CA

21 Reviews for ShutterBox Entertainment - Los Angeles Photo Booth Rentals

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved having Shutterbox at our 11.11.17 wedding! All of our guests had a blast and the attendant Charles was great with our young family members who spent a lot of time in the booth. So many complements from friends and family. D'Arcy was wonderful to work with making the arrangements and designing the photo strip layout. Shutterbox Rocks!

• I

Ivana · Married on 07/01/2017

I used Shutterbox Entertainment for my wedding in July in Dana Point. D'Arcy was amazing to work with from start to finish. She laid out the photo strips for me with my wedding logo and it looked so pretty and elegant. She reached out to the venue herself and showed up early to set up so that it would be ready to go with time to spare. There was a huge variety of fun and cute props! The photo camera machine looked nice and modern in the ballroom, and allowed for a spacious shot. Having an attendant made it so convenient! The photos came out quickly and looked nice and flattering. I just appreciated how simple and easy the whole process was and how well D'Arcy took care of everything to made it stress-free for the bride. After the wedding, I got an e-mail from D'Arcy in a couple weeks with a link of the photos to share and another to download the virtual images! My husband and I were so happy and satisfied with our photobooth. Thank you Shutterbox!!!

Mony + Jonathan · Married on 08/17/2014

The photobooth at our wedding (8/17/14) was a huge hit. We spent the extra money for the guestbook and it was well worth it. We found Shutterbox through Wedding Wire and couldn’t have made a better decision. D’Arcy was responsive to all of our questions and concerns and was very easy to work with. We would recommend D’Arcy and Shutterbox for any event. Thanks for making our special day a success!

Jonathan · Married on 08/17/2014

The photobooth at our wedding (8/17/14) was a huge hit. We spent the extra money for the guestbook and it was well worth it. We found Shutterbox through Wedding Wire and couldn't have made a better decision. D'Arcy was responsive to all of our questions and concerns and was very easy to work with. We would recommend D'Arcy and Shutterbox for any event. Thanks for making our special day a success!

maria · Married on 07/19/2014

Working with D'arcy at Shutterbox has been a complete joy. We are so glad we went with this photo booth rental as they not only had the best deal around; they were also friendly, easy to work with and the response time was less than 24hrs. Thank you so much Shutterbox!! Justin & Masha.

Maricela · Married on 10/13/2013

The ShutterBox photo booth was definitely one of the highlights of my wedding. My friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had with it. I am so glad I decided to have a photo booth and I'm especially glad that I went with Shutter Box. They were friendly and professional, they exceeded all my expectations. I will most definitely be using their services again!

Carolyn · Married on 05/26/2013

Initially my fiance and I were unsure of whether or not to do the photobooth at our wedding but last minute we hired shutterbox. They came early set up the booth and we even recieved a photo book with all the pictures at the end. Our guest really enjoyed the booth and we got a lot of the photos my photograher couldnt catch because he was following us around. We were exeptionally happy with the service. They were proffessional, prompt an accomodating and my guest loved this booth! There was a line of people throughout the night and the props made it especially fun!I would recommend this company for your next event they did a great job for our special day!

Photobooths are soo much fun! And Shutterbox was totally customizable...from the background pattern and wording on the pics to the images we could display on the screen outside of the booth. They got there early and stayed late! Our photo book woth copies of everyone's pics cracks us up! :)

Great photo booth to go with. A little bit more expensive than the other companies but much more professional and the booth, itself, is better quality. They were very quick in getting all of our pictures up and available to look at online and we received a CD with all the original hard-copies in a few days via mail.

Shutterbox was a perfect addition to our wedding festivities and created a fun atmosphere for all our guest, from our youngest to our more mature guest. shutterbox photo booths are a great idea, especially with the wedding package because you get a memory book while your guest get pictures as party favors. Plus they were on time and professional which helped ease my mind on a day filled with many possible stressful circumstances.

Emman · Married on 08/04/2012

ShutterBox PhotoBooth company was a great addition to our wedding. Everyone at our wedding loved the props, space and the size of the photobooth that fit 6-8 people. ShutterBox is a great value for what you get and their workers are very professional. We recommend ShutterBox for any occasion.

Sabrina · Married on 06/01/2012

Our wedding was beautiful and fun, but having Shutterbox there took it over the top for the event of the year. Thanks to D'Arcy for coordinating everything and for Carlos who showed up on time, had a great personality and was wonderful to all of our guests.

Nicole · Married on 03/20/2011

My husband and I were so excited to have ShutterBox at our wedding back in March. We had heard so many great things and decided we wanted to hire them. They were fantastic to work with and even helped us customize the photos with our wedding logo so our guests had a cute favor to go home with. SO MUCH FUN!!! Having the photo booth by far exceeded our expectations and it was THE hit at our wedding. Our guests had such a blast...especially with all the great props ShutterBox provided for the booth. After the wedding they also gave me an awesome scrap book with all the photos in it. I loved it because the photos were so fun and silly, plus there were photos of people that my photographer wasn't able to catch which was such a great bonus. This is definitely a must have at any event!!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2010

The first time I heard about this, I knew that I had to have it for my wedding. It was a huge hit ! Everyone loved it. It's a great way to see your guest's humorous side. Some of the pictures were hilarious. Two copies of the pictures are printed so your guest keeps a copy and left the other copy for us. The two people working the booth from ShutterBox were great and extremely helpful. They made this great scrapbook from the photos left by our guests. You and your guests can also view and/or order all the pictures online a few days after the event. They also give you a disk with all the pictures.

D'Arcy from the company is great too. She really worked with me on everything. She answered all my questions over the phone promptly and thoroughly. ShutterBox even helped me create a custom logo for my wedding. I wanted something Los Angeles based and in my wedding colors, so their graphics department created the the logo with the Hollywood sign, our names and wedding date in our wedding colors.

ShutterBox was great. They are very professional, and the booth itself was very nice, clean and modern. They even arrived early to set up It's a few weeks after our wedding and guests are still raving about it. A few want to use ShutterBox for a sweet sixteen party and a birthday party - our photographer even asked about using it. I only wish I had more time to take more pictures in the booth, but as the bride I guess I was a little busy that day ... Hopefully, I'll be able to use them for another event soon !

Everyone loved the photobooth. It was the hit at our wedding. Spend the extra money on the book, it's a fun activity for your guests.

• User2201984 · 2+ years ago

We hired Shutterbox for our reception and all of our guests had a great time taking pictures. We opted for the guestbook, so each guest was able to take a picture, put one copy in the book and take the other copy for themselves. A great value because the pictures people could take were unlimited. My husband and I loved looking through the link and had some great laughs. The only thing to mention is that a guest of ours noticed that in the beginning, our attendant was nowhere to be found, and since it was the beginning of the cocktail hour, people really didn't know what to do with the pictures for the guestbook since the attendant was the one cutting them in half.

• punjabijunior

Sahar · Married on 02/04/2012

Brides! Don't be fooled! There are many Photobooth companies out there. But NONE are like ShutterBox Entertainment! They are very professional and they respond quickly to emails. Not only that, but their Photobooth is beautiful! Its not an eye sore! And I'm a very detail oriented Bride, so looks are everything! It was a very large booth that could fit up to 10 people! ALL my guests commented on how it was the nicest booth they have EVER seen! Also, the quality of the prints were nice and they were not like all the typical booth prints. ShutterBox has an amazing graphic design staff who will meet every need you will ever have to make your prints UNIQUE and beautiful! Also, the attendant the comes with the booth is so helpful and so nice! He did a great job of making sure people signed next to their picture! I highly recommend ShutterBox Entertainment! PLUS they had really fun props! DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE! I would use them again in a heart beat!

Great, professional, and timely service. A little on the pricier side but worth it for peace of mind in knowing that they will be on time, responsive, and provide a quality product. The pictures turned out great, and the on site attendant put together our photo guest book that turned out to be a wonderful keepsake from our wedding.

Melinda · Married on 03/10/2012

I know there are a lot of expenses when it comes to planning a wedding, and renting a photobooth might seem like an expense that might be easy to forgo but... it was a HUGE hit at our wedding. We had guests ranging from children starting at age 2 to my great aunt age 83 and I got pictures of all of them in the booth. And we asked for the prop box and the guests had so much fun putting on funny hats, glasses, boas, etc., which let them "let their hair down" and have even more fun in the booth. And at the end of the night, the booth host made sure to ask us (the bride and groom) if we had taken some pictures in there, because of course we never made it in there before the end of the night. So we had a lot of fun at the end of the night grabbing random guests and taking pictures with them. Then you are emailed a link so you can see all the photos, you receive a scrapbook with pictures where guests have written nice wishes to us and a cd with all the photos on them. It was really worth it. I know it's one more expense, but it really was worth it!

4.2

I asked for the photobooth to be on the 2nd floor so that the guests would easily have access to it. But it was outside of the reception. I think a lot of people didn't know it was there until it was a bit too late. Also, if there was a sign that would have helped out too!But overall, people had a good time with it.

angela · Married on 03/20/2011

2.0
      2.0
      3.0

I was really really excited about this for my wedding. Overall it was an okay experience. It rained on our wedding day and I was already a little bummed about that. After showing up 2 hours late, the set up crew said that their boss was telling them not to set up because it was raining. I told my coordinator if that was the case then I want a full refund or they need to find somewhere to set up. They refused a full refund right away but then they found somewhere to set up. I was ready to go crazy on them, I don't need this much stress on my wedding day and I paid you over $1000 you better set up or give me my money back! After that BS everything ran smoothly. Two stars for having great pictures with an easy to use photo booth and all my guests loved it! They mailed me a cd later with all the pictures on it and all my guests could view pictures on the website too. I brought my own "props" because $75 for some funny hats and boas seemed way over priced. 99 cent store/dollar tree props worked just as well I think.