ShutterBooth West & Northern Michigan Reviews

14 Reviews for ShutterBooth West & Northern Michigan

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience!

They were so easy to work with and great with communication! Everything was perfect and people loved this addition to the reception. They had great props too. Our photobooth tenant was Tess and she was so sweet and nice to everyone! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Shayna VanZee · Married on 07/05/2019

The best photobooth in Grand Rapids!

We are so grateful that we choose ShutterBooth for our July wedding reception! Jenn was personal and professional, accommodating all of our needs. Our guests had a BLAST! We have been to previous weddings where the photo booth line was backed up, the timer took way too long between shots, and the photo quality was just eh. Let me tell you....none of this was true with Shutterbooth. There were NO lines, and allllll of our 215 guests were able to use it, more than once!! The shutter speed was perfect, not too fast but not slow at all. We received a beautiful book at the end where our guests were able to write messages and we got to see all of their pictures! The booth was also slick and not bulky as the gold backdrop was not tacky either. We were even able to design our own logo at the bottom, all for a VERY reasonable price. Tess worked our booth and she was personable, punctual, kind, and just all around amazing! If you do anything correct in your wedding planning, give your guests a fun option at your reception and pick the very best booth in GR..Shutterbooth!!! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/22/2019

ShutterBooth West & Northern Michigan's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I know Tess had a blast with your guests as well! I am so happy to hear that all of your guests had fun and had an opportunity to use the booth!

Brianna · Married on 10/14/2017

West Michigan ShutterBooth was amazing. We planned our wedding from Salt Lake City and it could have been really difficult, but they made it a breeze. We got married in Cadillac, Michigan and everything went perfectly. They were so flexible and easy to reach. It was a dream. I would highly recommend this photobooth. My guests loved them and so did I. They were punctual and friendly and I feel so so happy with them.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Cynthia · Married on 09/28/2013

The photobooth was an unforgettable part of our wedding for our guests! We went to a bridal show and got an email with a great special deal. The guest book still makes us smile and was very professional...we even got it that night! We got the sleeves and made our own thank you note to put inside for or favor, they sent them to us 6 months before three wedding so we had penny of time to stuff them! Our package also included or thank yous, we used pictures w took of us from that night.we picked our design and within 7 days had them shipped to our door! The prop box was also a great add on that kept our guests coming back for more!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Andree · Married on 08/17/2013

All my guests enjoyed having their pictures taken in the shutter booth. In fact, many of the guests had used the shutter booth several times. We had all the photos strips put in an album were the guests could write words of wisdom for the married couple. This album became our guest book. Another photo strip was given to the guest as a reminder of the wedding. Finally, Shutterbooth supplied online copies of the photo strips which could be made available to anyone who wanted pictures of all the guests. The young woman running the shutter booth did a wonderful job. She was efficient and professional at keeping the flow of guests who wanted to use the shutter booth moving. The equipment was set up on time and was always in working order during the wedding. To add some fun to your wedding I recommend Shutterbooth West & Northern Michigan.

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

The photo booth was so fun and they had awesome props. The guy that worked the photo booth was a blast and took pictures with us. My guests all got to keep the photos and it was high quality photos. They also made me scrap book with the pictures of all my guests it was a major hit and all my guests loved it!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Heidi · Married on 06/01/2013

We are so happy we got a photobooth and we're extremely happy with ShutterBooth. I would definitely recommend getting them. The people in the office were extremely helpful, they really went the extra mile to make sure that we got what we wanted. And the guys manning the booth that night were a lot of fun and knew how to handle my crazy friends once the night started to get late. We had so much fun with these guys, and our guests are still raving about it.

Sent on 07/02/2013

The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding! There was a line for it all night! They provided great props, helped to set up a memory book and sleeves for our guests, they were very prompt and organized! It was such a special part of our day! We will cherish the memories forever! Our wedding would not have been the same without the photo booth!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2011

I used ShutterBooth for my wedding favors and could not have been happier with the final product. I spoke with Wade only over the phone and through email, but he was very professional and prompt during all of our communication. I had the photo booth setup in the side room of my reception and there was always a long line, but it moved quickly and eveyone had a chance to get in! Our package included a logo, guestbook, DVD of proofs, and online access to photos. The attendant was great and moved people along quickly, even screening a few photos to make sure there wasn't anything inappropriate in the guestbook (as told to me by my maid of honor). All of the guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth and I would highly recommend it as a party favor at your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Kim · Married on 06/18/2010

Everyone loved taking their pictures. The younger adults used it over and over. Shutterbooth personnel were wonderful. I really enjoyed this venue.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Natalie · Married on 08/08/2015

Joe was easy to work with from day 1. He answered all my questions in a timely manner. His staff that he had at our reception were professional and easy to work with as well. The book that we received of everyone's pictures is awesome. I would recommend that company to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Mae · Married on 08/16/2013

They had a bunch of fun props and everyone loved taking silly pictures!

Sent on 08/19/2013

kate · Married on 05/12/2015

3.6
      3.5

We used Shutterbooth for our wedding last month at Loft 310 in Kalamazoo. Obviously photobooths are tons of fun and this one was at my wedding! All of the guest loved it including me. I would recommend using a photobooth at any event. The company however forgot to bring the guestbook to have all the guests put my pictures in and sign next to their picture so I didn't have a guest book at my wedding, which I am really sad about. I told them and they were apologetic and offered to mail me the pictures but there's not much you can do about that kind of mistake, which seems like something they should not be doing since they are specializing in events and weddings. He agreed to not charge me for the guest book but needless so say totally disappointed and wouldn't recommend this company for any friends wedding if they can forget something that important.

Sent on 06/26/2015

3.2
      3.5

I was disappointed in the book ShutterBooth provided. The vendor sent 1 worker to work the photo booth and place 1 strip of each picture taken into a book. The quality of the book was poor and a guest cut out a picture and the vendor had no idea when it happened.
    The pictures guests received were cute and the props were great.
    ShutterBooth also was to help design a "Thank You" bookmark sleeve. They designed it as a ShutterBooth advertisement, so we ended up designing it on our own. The plastic sleeves that I purchased for the photo strip and Thank you note were fabulous! This made a great guest gift!

Sent on 09/24/2013