ShutterBooth Reviews

ShutterBooth 3
  • Meade

Meade · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and attentive

responds right away and they work around your needs.

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 09/06/2019

ShutterBooth Jax ROCKS

ShutterBooth Jax, FL was an amazing addition to my daughter's wedding. The guests loved the props and enjoyed acting silly. Not only did the guests receive a souvenir, the bride and groom received copies of all photobooth pics! It was great fun!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Colleen Rose · Married on 08/17/2019

Great time at our Daughters Bat Mitzvah!

The photo booth for our daughters Bat Mitzvah was an absolute hit with all the guest young and old. Thank you Elliott for being so professional and helpful with all of our guests. Such a great experience with all involved. Thank you Shutter Booth for our great night!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kate

Kate Oh · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Photo Booth

The Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding! Reasonable rates, great communication...everything went off without a hitch. The scrapbook for guests to leave photos for us was so much fun to look through the next day, and I'm so happy we have them forever!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 06/22/2019

Responsive and flexible

Shutterbooth did an amazing job at our wedding! Where I originally wanted them to set up, the open air style didn’t fit there so they had to think on their toes and find a new place to set up and we were able to do it outside so it was perfect! I also got the keepsake book included so I am very excited to see the pictures!

Sent on 07/01/2019

ShutterBooth's reply:

Congratulations again, Justine & Brandon! It was an honor to celebrate with you and your friends and family!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2019

Professional staff and very fun!

The guests at our wedding absolutely loved the photo booth. It was easy to use and the fact that the photo strips print out almost immediately is great. We brought some of our own themed props that we were able to use. The attendant actually decorated the booth with some of the props as well which was cute and creative.
    Our wedding was June 21st and we had all of our guests photos emailed to us by July 2nd.
    I will recommend shutterbooth to friends/family

Sent on 07/11/2019
    ShutterBooth 4
    ShutterBooth 5
    ShutterBooth 6

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your very kind words! We had a blast partying with you and your family and friends! Congratulations, again!

Kory Mcintosh · Married on 06/14/2019

Worth EVERY Penny!!!

ShutterBooth was so easy to work with. My venue gifted me two hours of ShutterBooth, and it was so simple to add more hours. I was able to have coverage all night, unlimited prints, along with every print for us in a beautiful book. Maddy our host was so fun, and energetic. There was always people getting pictures done, but it was quick and not a long wait.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Addition to Our Celebration and Wonderful Keepsakes for All

My husband really wanted a photo booth and after looking around we went with Shutter Booth Detroit. They were so easy to work with and were thorough about checking in week of. They even called us to tell us how excited they were to be at our wedding and see if we needed anything. It may be a little thing but it showed they cared. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and it ended up being a really nice keep sake for everyone. We got a full online gallery of all the pictures and a physical scrap book. Hire them!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 12/29/2018

Great communication

The staff at Shutterbooth have the best communication skills. I felt like I was in the loop at all times. They were very accommodating when it came to time to set up. My guests loved the photo booth and had so much fun! We received a discount back in August while they were running a promotion which was great!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Brandi · Married on 12/02/2018

Super fun photo booth

Literally everyone enjoyed the photo booth. And having a scrapbook of all the pics included in the package just makes it even more special. Before the wedding at different times throughout the process an event manager from the company was always updating me so I was always aware of what decisions needed to be made. I also loved that they didn’t charge for setting up earlier than the time the photo booth opens for guests.

Sent on 12/13/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts! We were honored to celebrate with you and love how the aqua sparkle curtain turned out! Congratulations, again!

Stephanie Breyer · Married on 10/19/2018

Shutterbooth did a great job!

We used Shutterbooth as the favor for our guests and they did a great job. We reserved their services at a bridal show and they included plastic sleeves in our package at no extra cost. The pictures are larger than other booths I've seen and the quality is really great. Since the wedding, I've noticed our Shutterbooth pictures all around the place - people's desks at work, their refrigerators at home. It was a really fun way to capture some special memories.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jen Koperniak · Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding Reception

My husband was insistent on having a photo booth for our wedding and since I had previously used shutterbooth for an event I knew I had to have them for our wedding! The staff was amazing and went above and beyond for us. When I didn’t have enough stands, Joey drove to my house (a good 25 minutes away) to personally deliver them to us. The whole team was fantastic and they even worked with the lady who made my invitations to make sure the strips matched them! I wouldn’t hesistate to use them again for another event!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Angela Snyder · Married on 10/05/2018

Photo booth was a big hit

Shutterbooth was a big hit at our wedding. We knew we wanted a photo booth but didn't want the same thing we see at every wedding. We picked the slow motion booth, which was hilarious. All of our friends were laughing and spraying themselves with silly string and throwing glitter, it was a blast. The videos were posted online right away and people were sharing them on their phones. If our family or friends didn't want to do a video, they could still take regular photos. We've looked at all the pictures many times already and love that we have this group of memories. You should totally spend the money on a Shutterbooth.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys know their business. They did well and I’m very happy with the memory keepsake album that I got at the end of the night. I also got digital copies of all the photos. We had an attendant and a box of props. What a great thing to have at a wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Katy · Married on 09/02/2018

Shutterbooth was awesome! Great communication, price, and staff. The technology of the booth was awesome - I loved the screen outside the booth! And it was awesome working with the graphic designer on my custom strip. They were on time, organized, professional, and I received so many comments from my guests about how they loved it!!! I also love the online gallery - that was so special for the groom and I to go through and see how much people really enjoyed our day. You will be so happy you book them for your event!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Melissa Baxter · Married on 08/31/2018

Everyone recommended ShutterBooth!

We asked our venue and our DJ for a photo booth idea and they both said Shutterbooth. They were amazing! We liked how long they have been around and how organized they seemed about everything. Joey called and emailed me to discuss all the details and helped us finalize how we wanted the graphics on our pictures to look. The host was professional and fun and was really patient with the kids who kept going in over and over again.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Bethany Matthews · Married on 08/17/2018

Loved the props!

We didn't book a photo booth until we were pretty close to our wedding, but I'm so glad we did, because our Shutterbooth pictures are our favorite memories of our reception. We got the entire bridal party into one picture! The host was super friendly and even helped me with my dress as I was going into the booth. We took the scrapbook with us on our honeymoon and looked at it before we got our formal pictures. They included some hilarious props, but my brother had to apologize when he busted their viking helmet. Shutterbooth is a really great company and their people understand how important the day is to you.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Nashaira

Nashaira · Married on 08/04/2018

We decided to do a photo booth for our wedding at the last minute and went with Shutter Booth. They were absolutely AMAZING! They were super responsive to our questions and requests ahead of time and were kind and flexible. On the day of, they were set up and ready to go on time and our guests had a ball! We had an animated gif booth and our guests loved being able to take the photos, turn them into a gif, and share them on social media. The shutter booth team was so thoughtful and even made a point to ensure that my husband and I could have some fun taking photos in the photo booth. We got our online album back pretty quickly and we loved it. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks, Nashaira! We had a great time celebrating with you and Kyle!

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Loved Loved Loved! We had a great experience with Shutterbooth at our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed the experience and we had a blast looking at the photos afterwards. The Shutterbooth crew was really easy to work with, very communicative, and super friendly every time we interacted. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a fun photo booth experience!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rich · Married on 04/20/2018

They did such a great job at our wedding! There were no issues, the booth worked all night, and the attendant was very friendly. This is such a great thing to add for your wedding because it gives people something else to have fun with if they don't care to dance, and the little book we got with our friends and families photos (along with something they'd like to write) is one of our favorite keepsakes from the wedding. We highly recommend using ShutterBooth!

Sent on 05/10/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thanks again!

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Shutterbooth did a great job at our wedding! Although my husband booked them and had more of the interaction with them, they were very responsive and set up our package exactly how we wanted! They have so many options available that you can really tailor the photo booth and its pictures to match the look of our wedding.

Unfortunately, I was so busy at the wedding I didn't even get a chance to stop by our photo booth but the pictures looked great and everyone looked like they had so much fun taking the pictures! I got several compliments on them and, if I ever have the need, I'd definitely book them again!

Finally, the price was very competitive!

Sent on 01/13/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks, Lauren and Bill! We had a blast capturing so many fun memories with your friends and family. What a great way to spend NYE!

Christopher · Married on 09/30/2017

ShutterBooth was so amazing at my cousin’s wedding! They were very professional and the photos were outstanding. Also, the website that has all of the pictures from the wedding is awesome. We are able to see all of the pictures from the night. If you are looking for a photo booth, just hire ShutterBooth!

Sent on 10/05/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thank you, Christopher! We're glad you found the online gallery so helpful. Based on the pics, it looks like your family had a great time! Thanks for making us a part of the special day!

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow what a great experience! From the time we engaged Mike to picking our the layout for our special day to the staff that attended the event, everything was top notch! We will definitely recommend and use ShutterBooth for all of our future events. Be ready, we have a huge family! Thanks Mike and team! Many thanks to our hostess Jerika who presented the bride with an awesome book of memories.

Sent on 10/05/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much, Karen! We can't wait to see you at your family's next special event! Jerika had a blast with your friends and family!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

Just HIRE this company! You will not regret it! Jackie helped us get started (highly recommend talking to her, trust me on this one). They were amazing. So many different options and everyone in our wedding party loved the 4x6 print out instead of the strip! Thank you for making our day memorable!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

WE LOVE OUR MEMORY BOOK! Shutterbooth did a great job at our reception. The pictures look great and everyone got a copy. The hosts put the book together that night everyone who comes over sees it now and laughs at all of the fun. The office staff also communicated really well between the time we signed a contract and when our reception took place. Love them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thank you, Heather! We're so glad you love the memory book and we're honored to have created something that you'll be able to cherish forever. Congrats!