149 Reviews for ShutterBooth

Delivery (12)
Setup (12)
Clean Up (11)
149 ShutterBooth Reviews

Loved Loved Loved! We had a great experience with Shutterbooth at our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed the experience and we had a blast looking at the photos afterwards. The Shutterbooth crew was really easy to work with, very communicative, and super friendly every time we interacted. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a fun photo booth experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did such a great job at our wedding! There were no issues, the booth worked all night, and the attendant was very friendly. This is such a great thing to add for your wedding because it gives people something else to have fun with if they don't care to dance, and the little book we got with our friends and families photos (along with something they'd like to write) is one of our favorite keepsakes from the wedding. We highly recommend using ShutterBooth!

Profile Picture Rich, 4/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

ShutterBooth was so amazing at my cousin’s wedding! They were very professional and the photos were outstanding. Also, the website that has all of the pictures from the wedding is awesome. We are able to see all of the pictures from the night. If you are looking for a photo booth, just hire ShutterBooth!

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow what a great experience! From the time we engaged Mike to picking our the layout for our special day to the staff that attended the event, everything was top notch! We will definitely recommend and use ShutterBooth for all of our future events. Be ready, we have a huge family! Thanks Mike and team! Many thanks to our hostess Jerika who presented the bride with an awesome book of memories.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just HIRE this company! You will not regret it! Jackie helped us get started (highly recommend talking to her, trust me on this one). They were amazing. So many different options and everyone in our wedding party loved the 4x6 print out instead of the strip! Thank you for making our day memorable!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

WE LOVE OUR MEMORY BOOK! Shutterbooth did a great job at our reception. The pictures look great and everyone got a copy. The hosts put the book together that night everyone who comes over sees it now and laughs at all of the fun. The office staff also communicated really well between the time we signed a contract and when our reception took place. Love them!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Love this company! We had to book and organize in a very short amount of time with my availability not being so flexible, but they pushed through and made the reception so enjoyable! my family had a blast :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We wanted an Open style photo booth and Shutterbooth had a lot of options to choose from. We went with the gold sparkle and the pictures are so colorful. Our host arrived early and everything worked perfectly. We'll always cherish our pictures, because they're so much fun.

Profile Picture Cara, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

ShutterBooth was amazing! They were very on top of their details -- leading up the wedding, they would message me with the tasks I needed to complete in a timely manner (picking out backgrounds, confirming timing, etc.), never the other way around. I never felt like I had to worry about making sure everything would work out, which is a huge gift to a bride managing multiple vendors. Additionally, their service day-of was fabulous! The gold background was so fun, and ShutterBooth even compiled the scrap book I selected DURING the wedding, so I just had to take it home at night. If you want a big hit for your guests at a reasonable price, go with ShutterBooth!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutterbooth was by far the best Photo Booth service we looked into. The quality of their product as well as the options available were better than any similar service.

Profile Picture User5557748, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

ShutterBooth did an awesome job for our wedding. Crystal worked hard to get our design to look exactly the way we wanted (about 100 emails, LOL). On the night, people kept going back for more and more pictures. If you want a photobooth, ShutterBooth is really worth it!

Profile Picture Tamika, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

HEY. YOU. YEAH YOU. LISTEN UP. You gotta hire Shutterbooth. They are the most awesome, reasonably priced photo booth company I found, and I did some research. They were so kind and professional throughout the entire process, and the photos are beautiful and full of happy drunk people. I couldn't be more satisfied with their customer service and product in general. Your search has ended. You've found the life of your party.

Profile Picture David, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

One of the best parts of our reception! ShutterBooth was so wonderful to work with and was very reasonably priced for the awesome services and customer service you receive! Leading up to the big day, they were great at communicating with me and helping me customize our green screen backgrounds. I definitely recommend the green screen photo booth with custom backgrounds! Our guests were very impressed and were in the photo booth all night. I was able to bring some of my own props that fit the theme of our wedding and they made sure they made it back to me at the end of the night along with the prints I had forgotten to grab. Our gallery was up right after the wedding and ready to download. It was so fun to look at the gallery and see how much fun our guests had! Definitely recommended!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Shutterbooth at our wedding this past weekend on 4/1/17 and they were phenomenal! All of our guests enjoyed the booth and we loved receiving all the pictures already! Victoria was awesome and everyone commented on how much fun they had using it! Great company to work with making the frame for the pictures more personal. We loved everything about having them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I first came across Shutterbooth at a bridal show. Jenny was very friendly, and she answered all of my questions in a timely manner. We got to test out the photobooth when we set up our initial meeting, and she showed us a lot of different examples. On the day of our wedding the operator was very friendly, and everyone enjoyed using the photobooth. I think Shutterbooth has the best quality pictures, and the price isn't too bad either! We were even able to download all of the pictures (from online) within two days of our wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

SO SAD I never got to use the photobooth at my own wedding- too busy dancing! this is SO fun, and the book they put together is amazing. i am so happy!

Profile Picture User6488210, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutterbooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. They have great props that aren't just the paper cutouts on a stick. I also couldn't believe that the attendants were gluing each individual photo strip into the book for our guests! It was so efficient and helpful to those who may have spent a little bit too much time at the open bar...... Overall awesome service and great quality photos!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/3/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The shutterbooth company did such a great job at our wedding reception! They were very accommodating from the start! We saw them at a bridal expo and we signed up because they had a great deal. Aaron was our booth attendant at our wedding reception. He was upbeat, friendly, and welcoming to all of our guests. He worked hard to get everyone their photo printed fast and encouraged them to sign our scrapbook which included one copy of each session. The best part was that every person in the photobooth got a copy for themselves. Our wedding wouldn't have been as much fun without Shutterbooth!

Profile Picture michelle, 12/3/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

EVERYONE loved Shutterbooth!!!! It was the hit of the night. I had so many people coming up to me and telling me what a great idea it was. I loved my scrapbook at the end of the night. It's the pictures that you would never get from a photographer. Our host was awesome and I'm so glad we decided to go with Shutterbooth. The picture quality is great and the photos that you get are priceless.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutterbooth is an absolutely amazing company to work with. I had a black-tie wedding in November and they were exceptional. Kelly and her team were awesome to work with, very professional, everything was executed perfectly, our guests absolutely loved it and loved all the props. And when I forgot to pick up my album at the end of the night-- rather than leaving it on a table somewhere for me or at the venue-- they took it with them and FedEx'ed it to me at my home address in SF proactively and complimentary. So nice and thoughtful. They also had a designer work with me on my strip design and logo to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Great service and experience all around-- I would highly highly recommend them. All the other photo booth services I looked into were rip offs compared to the service Shutterbooth offers at the price they offer it at. Go with Shutterbooth!

Profile Picture User7278604, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Our guests had so much fun with the photobooth. It was definitely a great choice. SB is so wonderful from their service to their quality photos. We loved looking at our scrapbook the day after our wedding. It was the best. I highly recommend SB!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVE OUR PICTURES! We had Shutterbooth set up near the entrance to our reception for our receiving line. We worked with their graphic designer to create a custom backdrop so that it looked like a movie premiere. The host set up the open booth with a red carpet and ropes. Our friends and family came in and posed for pictures before sitting down for dinner. It felt very elegant and classy. Our memory book is beautiful and we used it as our guest book, so the signatures were all in one place. I also liked that we got digital copies to download a few days later.

Profile Picture Kris, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great company to work with! Everyone at Shutterbooth always responded quickly to our questions and we had a ton of them. The photobooth was super popular and our host Victoria did a fantastic job. She even reminded us to take pictures with a "thank you" sign so that we could use them to make cards when we got back from our honeymoon. Really good value compared to some of the other things we had there.

Profile Picture Ella, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutterbooth was great through the whole process. Very responsive. It was also fun to create my own logo for the pictures. The cost was reasonable, especially considering I was able to add on extra time and stick props as part of the promotion/special. My guests had a fantastic time in the booth and I love looking at my album with their messages and photos in it. The girl that ran the booth was super sweet too.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews