ShutterBooth Reviews

161 Reviews for ShutterBooth

• Meade

Meade · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Professional and attentive

responds right away and they work around your needs.

• Angie

Angie · Married on 12/29/2018

Great communication

The staff at Shutterbooth have the best communication skills. I felt like I was in the loop at all times. They were very accommodating when it came to time to set up. My guests loved the photo booth and had so much fun! We received a discount back in August while they were running a promotion which was great!

Brandi · Married on 12/02/2018

Super fun photo booth

Literally everyone enjoyed the photo booth. And having a scrapbook of all the pics included in the package just makes it even more special. Before the wedding at different times throughout the process an event manager from the company was always updating me so I was always aware of what decisions needed to be made. I also loved that they didn’t charge for setting up earlier than the time the photo booth opens for guests.

Sent on 12/17/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts! We were honored to celebrate with you and love how the aqua sparkle curtain turned out! Congratulations, again!

Stephanie Breyer · Married on 10/19/2018

Shutterbooth did a great job!

We used Shutterbooth as the favor for our guests and they did a great job. We reserved their services at a bridal show and they included plastic sleeves in our package at no extra cost. The pictures are larger than other booths I've seen and the quality is really great. Since the wedding, I've noticed our Shutterbooth pictures all around the place - people's desks at work, their refrigerators at home. It was a really fun way to capture some special memories.

Jen Koperniak · Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding Reception

My husband was insistent on having a photo booth for our wedding and since I had previously used shutterbooth for an event I knew I had to have them for our wedding! The staff was amazing and went above and beyond for us. When I didn’t have enough stands, Joey drove to my house (a good 25 minutes away) to personally deliver them to us. The whole team was fantastic and they even worked with the lady who made my invitations to make sure the strips matched them! I wouldn’t hesistate to use them again for another event!

Angela Snyder · Married on 10/05/2018

Photo booth was a big hit

Shutterbooth was a big hit at our wedding. We knew we wanted a photo booth but didn't want the same thing we see at every wedding. We picked the slow motion booth, which was hilarious. All of our friends were laughing and spraying themselves with silly string and throwing glitter, it was a blast. The videos were posted online right away and people were sharing them on their phones. If our family or friends didn't want to do a video, they could still take regular photos. We've looked at all the pictures many times already and love that we have this group of memories. You should totally spend the money on a Shutterbooth.

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys know their business. They did well and I’m very happy with the memory keepsake album that I got at the end of the night. I also got digital copies of all the photos. We had an attendant and a box of props. What a great thing to have at a wedding.

Katy · Married on 09/02/2018

Shutterbooth was awesome! Great communication, price, and staff. The technology of the booth was awesome - I loved the screen outside the booth! And it was awesome working with the graphic designer on my custom strip. They were on time, organized, professional, and I received so many comments from my guests about how they loved it!!! I also love the online gallery - that was so special for the groom and I to go through and see how much people really enjoyed our day. You will be so happy you book them for your event!!!

Melissa Baxter · Married on 08/31/2018

Everyone recommended ShutterBooth!

We asked our venue and our DJ for a photo booth idea and they both said Shutterbooth. They were amazing! We liked how long they have been around and how organized they seemed about everything. Joey called and emailed me to discuss all the details and helped us finalize how we wanted the graphics on our pictures to look. The host was professional and fun and was really patient with the kids who kept going in over and over again.

Bethany Matthews · Married on 08/17/2018

Loved the props!

We didn't book a photo booth until we were pretty close to our wedding, but I'm so glad we did, because our Shutterbooth pictures are our favorite memories of our reception. We got the entire bridal party into one picture! The host was super friendly and even helped me with my dress as I was going into the booth. We took the scrapbook with us on our honeymoon and looked at it before we got our formal pictures. They included some hilarious props, but my brother had to apologize when he busted their viking helmet. Shutterbooth is a really great company and their people understand how important the day is to you.

• Nashaira

Nashaira · Married on 08/04/2018

We decided to do a photo booth for our wedding at the last minute and went with Shutter Booth. They were absolutely AMAZING! They were super responsive to our questions and requests ahead of time and were kind and flexible. On the day of, they were set up and ready to go on time and our guests had a ball! We had an animated gif booth and our guests loved being able to take the photos, turn them into a gif, and share them on social media. The shutter booth team was so thoughtful and even made a point to ensure that my husband and I could have some fun taking photos in the photo booth. We got our online album back pretty quickly and we loved it. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks, Nashaira! We had a great time celebrating with you and Kyle!

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Loved Loved Loved! We had a great experience with Shutterbooth at our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed the experience and we had a blast looking at the photos afterwards. The Shutterbooth crew was really easy to work with, very communicative, and super friendly every time we interacted. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a fun photo booth experience!

Rich · Married on 04/20/2018

They did such a great job at our wedding! There were no issues, the booth worked all night, and the attendant was very friendly. This is such a great thing to add for your wedding because it gives people something else to have fun with if they don't care to dance, and the little book we got with our friends and families photos (along with something they'd like to write) is one of our favorite keepsakes from the wedding. We highly recommend using ShutterBooth!

Sent on 05/10/2018

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thanks again!

Christopher · Married on 09/30/2017

ShutterBooth was so amazing at my cousin’s wedding! They were very professional and the photos were outstanding. Also, the website that has all of the pictures from the wedding is awesome. We are able to see all of the pictures from the night. If you are looking for a photo booth, just hire ShutterBooth!

Sent on 10/05/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thank you, Christopher! We're glad you found the online gallery so helpful. Based on the pics, it looks like your family had a great time! Thanks for making us a part of the special day!

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow what a great experience! From the time we engaged Mike to picking our the layout for our special day to the staff that attended the event, everything was top notch! We will definitely recommend and use ShutterBooth for all of our future events. Be ready, we have a huge family! Thanks Mike and team! Many thanks to our hostess Jerika who presented the bride with an awesome book of memories.

Sent on 10/05/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much, Karen! We can't wait to see you at your family's next special event! Jerika had a blast with your friends and family!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

Just HIRE this company! You will not regret it! Jackie helped us get started (highly recommend talking to her, trust me on this one). They were amazing. So many different options and everyone in our wedding party loved the 4x6 print out instead of the strip! Thank you for making our day memorable!

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

WE LOVE OUR MEMORY BOOK! Shutterbooth did a great job at our reception. The pictures look great and everyone got a copy. The hosts put the book together that night everyone who comes over sees it now and laughs at all of the fun. The office staff also communicated really well between the time we signed a contract and when our reception took place. Love them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thank you, Heather! We're so glad you love the memory book and we're honored to have created something that you'll be able to cherish forever. Congrats!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2017

Love this company! We had to book and organize in a very short amount of time with my availability not being so flexible, but they pushed through and made the reception so enjoyable! my family had a blast :)

Cara · Married on 08/19/2017

We wanted an Open style photo booth and Shutterbooth had a lot of options to choose from. We went with the gold sparkle and the pictures are so colorful. Our host arrived early and everything worked perfectly. We'll always cherish our pictures, because they're so much fun.

Sent on 10/17/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much, Cara! The gold sparkle remains the most popular, because it photographs so well. We were honored to be a part of your reception!

Elisabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

ShutterBooth was amazing! They were very on top of their details -- leading up the wedding, they would message me with the tasks I needed to complete in a timely manner (picking out backgrounds, confirming timing, etc.), never the other way around. I never felt like I had to worry about making sure everything would work out, which is a huge gift to a bride managing multiple vendors. Additionally, their service day-of was fabulous! The gold background was so fun, and ShutterBooth even compiled the scrap book I selected DURING the wedding, so I just had to take it home at night. If you want a big hit for your guests at a reasonable price, go with ShutterBooth!

• User5557748 · 1+ year ago

Shutterbooth was by far the best Photo Booth service we looked into. The quality of their product as well as the options available were better than any similar service.

Tamika · Married on 07/22/2017

ShutterBooth did an awesome job for our wedding. Crystal worked hard to get our design to look exactly the way we wanted (about 100 emails, LOL). On the night, people kept going back for more and more pictures. If you want a photobooth, ShutterBooth is really worth it!

Sent on 10/31/2017

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It's really gratifying to hear that you recognized the effort that goes into designing the print layouts. Congrats again!

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

Shutter Booth for Sweet 16 Party

A couple days ago I prematurely posted a review before allowing Shutterbooth Tampa's owner to respond to the concerns I had. She made sure that she addressed all my concerns and she made it right! Throughout the entire process everyone was very professional. I would recommend them!

David · Married on 04/29/2017

HEY. YOU. YEAH YOU. LISTEN UP. You gotta hire Shutterbooth. They are the most awesome, reasonably priced photo booth company I found, and I did some research. They were so kind and professional throughout the entire process, and the photos are beautiful and full of happy drunk people. I couldn't be more satisfied with their customer service and product in general. Your search has ended. You've found the life of your party.