ShutterBooth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Taylor M. Married on 06/04/2022

Great company!

Wonderful company to work with! We used Shutterbooth for our wedding and every photo turned out amazing and our guests had so much fun. Highly recommend!
  • Sam
    Samantha G. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic image quality and so easy to work with!

We loved having ShutterBooth at our wedding and would absolutely recommend them! Two key factors for us were having high quality images (they use a DSLR in the booth) and an aesthetically pleasing kiosk (we loved the vintage open air booth!). We had a fantastic experience working with Jerika to get all the details in order, and she was our host in the booth as well.

All the communication was proactive and well organized and Jerika was super responsive to questions. We provided our own custom logo for the photo strips that I designed to coordinate with our invites - highly recommend if you are design savvy! A week or so before the wedding, we had to make a few changes to our timeline and they were very accommodating.

I also added a last minute request that we would bring our own DIY photobooth "prompts" instead of using the props. These turned out to be such a fun addition and were a great alternative to the crazy hats and glasses if that is not your style. Some of our guests said the prompts were fun because they usually don't know how to pose. My husband and I just came up with some silly prompts like "Play hide and seek" and "You can't find your keys and are now realizing you may have left them on the plane." Then we printed them out on strips of paper, put them in a hat and had them ready for Jerika when she set up at the venue. She even surprised us by pasting the prompt for each photo in our scrapbook! So sweet and thoughtful. The scrapbook was a lovely keepsake as well, and so fun to look through the morning after the wedding. I also LOVE having all the original high-res images in digital form, and we received them just days later. Thank you again for a great experience, Jerika!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nick C. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was easy and worked out great

The process to set everything up was easy. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. The ability to make a custom border was awesome and the person on cite was excellent! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event.
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 11/19/2021

Absolutely amazing

I love the team at Shutterbooth! They answered any question I had in a very timely fashion and went over my details with me multiple times. Our host Jerika was an absolute sweetheart and extremely professional. The pictures/ video turned out amazing and the photobooth guest book is something we will cherish forever! highly recommend!
    Abbey A. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further - this is the photobooth you need!

Shutterbooth was one of the highlights of our wedding reception! I always knew I wanted to have a photobooth at my wedding, so it was important to find the right services to make my vision come true. During the planning process, I diligently heard from a team member to make sure all details were correct for my event. When it came time to design our custom logo, we were looking for an outline of the Detroit skyline but it was not an available selection. One of the graphic designers told us they could make it happen no problem! We were even able to customize the schedule of photobooth coverage to best fit the needs of our event. Overall, Shutterbooth exceeded our expectations and the photos were even available to download and share within a few days! Thank you to Shutterbooth and our event host for the memories you gave us of our special day!
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This was a hit with all ages!

ShutterBooth was absolutely amazing. Due to covid (not knowing if our wedding would get cancelled) we booked last minute.. even with the late notice they were very responsive and extremely helpful. All of our guests of all ages had so much fun visiting the booth! From grandparents to children.. we love the album we received where our guests wrote little notes next to their strips. Our host was polite and patient even with guests going one after the other. I will be suggesting ShutterBooth to all of my friends who are getting married and want a photo booth.

ShutterBooth's reply:

Courtney, thank so much for your very kind note! It was great starting to get back to normal by celebrating with your friends and family. We're so glad that the album will offer memories for many years to come.
    Shelby C. Married on 05/21/2021

Wonderful from day 1!

The Shutterbooth team was so wonderful to work with and they were a big part in making our day a success! Jerika was always very attentive and made sure every last detail was perfect before the big day. The communication leading up to the wedding was great! Arielle was our photobooth attendant and we couldn't have been happier. She was such a sweetheart from the beginning and our guests kept commenting how wonderful she was. The whole team was great to work with and I will recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you Shutterbooth! 😊

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind and generous review! Aurielle had a blast celebrating with your friends and family. We hope that we can see you at another great event very soon!
    Marlisa L. Married on 10/24/2020

very helpful team

The shutter booth was a preferred vendor from our venue. We were able to get a good discount on their services. We booked their open air booth and some extras services for the photo booth. The attendant we had was very friendly and helpful, however her choice of dress was not appropriate (ripped up back of her shirt). We received our gallery within a few days of everyone who took a photo and also was given our photobook before she left. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the photo booth. I recommend anyone to book with them!

ShutterBooth's reply:

Marlisa, thanks so much for your generous review! We had a great time planning with you and Jonathon. We also appreciate the feedback on your host's attire, so we can follow up. Congratulations, again!
    Shannen Married on 10/10/2020

Great Service

Throughout the entire process the ShutterBooth team was great to work with. The communicated well and were very responsive. Day of the onsite team was great, so nice and friendly. I loved their setup, we did the backdrop setup which look great and also open air, liked better than a traditional photo booth. The digital pictures and scrapbook were great, added some fun to the wedding :) It's worth it!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/10/2020

So much fun!

I booked with Shutterbooth and had the glam booth! It was so much fun and everyone's photos looked awesome! We are so happy we had them for our wedding and the guest book will be cherished forever. The team at Shutterbooth was so sweet and made sure everything was perfect.
    Lindsay T. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super helpful during our planning!

The entire ShutterBooth team was great to work with. We had to move our date two times and they were very understanding and supportive. They also didn’t charge us for all of the changes. Our host was great and the pictures were a big hit!
  • Lilli
    Lilli C. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Pictures and Service!

We had a great experience with shutterbooth - they provided a link with the digital photos and a scrapbook with messages from our guests. A great way to memorialize our big day, have already recommended to several brides-to-be!
  • Meade
    Meade Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and attentive

responds right away and they work around your needs.
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 09/06/2019

ShutterBooth Jax ROCKS

ShutterBooth Jax, FL was an amazing addition to my daughter's wedding. The guests loved the props and enjoyed acting silly. Not only did the guests receive a souvenir, the bride and groom received copies of all photobooth pics! It was great fun!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 08/17/2019

Great Photo Booth

The Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding! Reasonable rates, great communication...everything went off without a hitch. The scrapbook for guests to leave photos for us was so much fun to look through the next day, and I'm so happy we have them forever!
    Colleen R. Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great time at our Daughters Bat Mitzvah!

The photo booth for our daughters Bat Mitzvah was an absolute hit with all the guest young and old. Thank you Elliott for being so professional and helpful with all of our guests. Such a great experience with all involved. Thank you Shutter Booth for our great night!!
  • Justine
    Justine Married on 06/22/2019

Responsive and flexible

Shutterbooth did an amazing job at our wedding! Where I originally wanted them to set up, the open air style didn’t fit there so they had to think on their toes and find a new place to set up and we were able to do it outside so it was perfect! I also got the keepsake book included so I am very excited to see the pictures!

ShutterBooth's reply:

Congratulations again, Justine & Brandon! It was an honor to celebrate with you and your friends and family!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional staff and very fun!

The guests at our wedding absolutely loved the photo booth. It was easy to use and the fact that the photo strips print out almost immediately is great. We brought some of our own themed props that we were able to use. The attendant actually decorated the booth with some of the props as well which was cute and creative.
    Our wedding was June 21st and we had all of our guests photos emailed to us by July 2nd.
    I will recommend shutterbooth to friends/family

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your very kind words! We had a blast partying with you and your family and friends! Congratulations, again!
    Kory M. Married on 06/14/2019

Worth EVERY Penny!!!

ShutterBooth was so easy to work with. My venue gifted me two hours of ShutterBooth, and it was so simple to add more hours. I was able to have coverage all night, unlimited prints, along with every print for us in a beautiful book. Maddy our host was so fun, and energetic. There was always people getting pictures done, but it was quick and not a long wait.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 05/19/2019

Great Addition to Our Celebration and Wonderful Keepsakes for All

My husband really wanted a photo booth and after looking around we went with Shutter Booth Detroit. They were so easy to work with and were thorough about checking in week of. They even called us to tell us how excited they were to be at our wedding and see if we needed anything. It may be a little thing but it showed they cared. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and it ended up being a really nice keep sake for everyone. We got a full online gallery of all the pictures and a physical scrap book. Hire them!
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 12/29/2018

Great communication

The staff at Shutterbooth have the best communication skills. I felt like I was in the loop at all times. They were very accommodating when it came to time to set up. My guests loved the photo booth and had so much fun! We received a discount back in August while they were running a promotion which was great!
    Brandi Married on 12/02/2018

Super fun photo booth

Literally everyone enjoyed the photo booth. And having a scrapbook of all the pics included in the package just makes it even more special. Before the wedding at different times throughout the process an event manager from the company was always updating me so I was always aware of what decisions needed to be made. I also loved that they didn’t charge for setting up earlier than the time the photo booth opens for guests.

ShutterBooth's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts! We were honored to celebrate with you and love how the aqua sparkle curtain turned out! Congratulations, again!
    Stephanie B. Married on 10/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shutterbooth did a great job!

We used Shutterbooth as the favor for our guests and they did a great job. We reserved their services at a bridal show and they included plastic sleeves in our package at no extra cost. The pictures are larger than other booths I've seen and the quality is really great. Since the wedding, I've noticed our Shutterbooth pictures all around the place - people's desks at work, their refrigerators at home. It was a really fun way to capture some special memories.
    Jen K. Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding Reception

My husband was insistent on having a photo booth for our wedding and since I had previously used shutterbooth for an event I knew I had to have them for our wedding! The staff was amazing and went above and beyond for us. When I didn’t have enough stands, Joey drove to my house (a good 25 minutes away) to personally deliver them to us. The whole team was fantastic and they even worked with the lady who made my invitations to make sure the strips matched them! I wouldn’t hesistate to use them again for another event!
illustration stars