Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas Reviews

99 | Las Vegas, NV

99 Reviews for Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas

Jim · Married on 10/09/2010

Excellence from Start to Finish...A pleasure to do business with and the event itself was a huge success...Nothing but positive comments and I'd have to say the ShutterBooth was a much bigger hit than I would have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/16/2010

Eric J. · Married on 09/25/2010

We cannot begin to tell you how happy we are that we chose to have ShutterBooth at our reception! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had in the photo booth. We all had such a wonderful time capturing memories from serious shots to the silliest ones! Rachel and Mike were running the booth and we could not ask for anyone better. They were very accommodating to all our guests (they brought in a chair for the kids who were not tall enough to be in the picture). Everyone was so touched by little details like this.
    The scrapbook Rachel and Mike put together for us was well done, and we really enjoyed looking through it and reading all the captions our guests wrote. This is something we will truly treasure!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Emily · Married on 09/25/2010

Shutterbooth was a blast at our wedding! It served as our favors, entertainment, and guest book. Our friends and family had so much fun going in the photo booth and taking cute pictures, silly pictures, etc. We love that the pictures can be shared on facebook! Our guests really enjoyed their favors of photo strip bookmarks, and we really love our personalized guest book with everyone's pictures. We would highly recommend having Shutterbooth at any wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2010

it was a lot of fun and a unique experience

Sent on 10/03/2010

Randee · Married on 08/21/2010

I could not be more happy with Shutterbooth! All of my guests thought it was unique and fun and everyone had a blast! I would definitely use them again, and make sure I give out Todd's card to anyone I know throwing a party, or having a wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Misty · Married on 08/14/2010

Todd and his staff were very helpful in making our wedding a success! Our guests had a blast and the photobooth coordinated quite well with our photography theme!!! We are very happy with Shutterbooth's service and even ordered "thank you" cards from them! I've told everyone that Todd and Shutterbooth are essential to any big celebrations!!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2010

Shutterbooth was such a hit at our wedding!! We had a great DJ, excellent food, and an amazing location...but when we talk with our guests about the wedding, they continually mention Shutterbooth as one of their favorite parts of the event! Todd and Dawn are so easy to work with and have great ideas. Adding Shutterbooth to our wedding was a last minute detail, but my husband and I are sure glad we did! We had such a blast looking through our 2nd copies of each of the photo strips (I asked for these for my scrapbook, but they will even scrapbook them for you!). We could tell that our guests had so much fun with the pictures!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Trinh · Married on 05/15/2010

WE WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZED AT HOW WELL AND ACCOMMODATING THE STAFF WAS... SHUTTERBOOTH WAS THE HIGHLIGHT TO OUR WEDDING! WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE THEM BE APART OF OUR DAY! TODD EVEN THREW IN A SCRAPBOOK FOR US AS A WEDDING DAY SURPRISE! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE PLANNING A WEDDING OR PARTY! THANKS!

Sent on 05/23/2010
  • Mistie

Mistie · Married on 04/23/2010

Shutterbooth was worth every penny! Our guests had so much fun with them and they still haven't stopped talking about it. They were professional and friendly, and provided great communication. Highly recommended! Here's a link to the photo booth photos from our wedding: http://www.shutteryou.com/events/view/1712?viewPhotos=sb

Sent on 04/28/2010

Thomas · Married on 04/10/2010

We had an AWESOME experience with ShutterBooth. They were easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and our guests LOVED the booth. Everyone commented on how much fun it was. And the best part was that we got copies of all their photos in a beautiful scrapbook. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/17/2010
  • Tanya and Rod

Tanya · Married on 04/02/2010

Shutter Booth was the life of the party. The set up and flow of the evening was absolutely flawless. I would recommend hiring Shutter Booth for any type of event. I will definitely be hiring them again in the future for other events. They were such amazing at my April 2, 2010 wedding and I will now have memories that last a lifetime, along with my guests. I also left my own wedding reception with a beautiful scrapbook of all the photo's that were taken throughout the evening. My new husband and I completely enjoyed seeing all of those photo's right away. AMAZING! Hire them......

Sent on 04/06/2010

Annabelle · Married on 03/27/2010

My wedding was in March 2010, I thought I had already posted my review, but it appears that I didn't so I have to post about how much we loved Shutterbooth.
    I found Shutterbooth at one of the Wedding Spectacular events, I loved the unique idea and we had to have it. We booked the package with the scrapbook and I have to say it was so much more than I expected. The 2 people that were there to assist were friendly, professional, and went out of their way to make my crazy guests happy. They did such a great job with my scrapbook, I love it even more than my other wedding photo album. Our guests had so much fun with it and it was definately the highlight of the wedding reception. I also have to say that Todd was always very helpful and easy to work with. I highly recommend Shutterbooth! I wish we had another event coming up so we could use them again :)

Sent on 09/09/2010

Nichole · Married on 03/26/2010

I feel like people don't pay attention when vendors are rated all 5's, but honestly, I couldn't give them 4.5 stars for ANYTHING. Quality of the photos were amazing, responsiveness to my inquiries were right on point, especially for the frazzled bride I must have seemed like at times. If I didn't respond right away, todd was quick to make sure that we were still on board with everything and gave gentle reminders for any deadlines fast approaching. Via email and in person, shutterbooth was extremely professional and polite to all of our guests and that made the experience much more memorable for everyone! Honestly, I can't believe how inexpensively they are priced compared to other photo booth vendors in the area and again... the photos-priceless! Todd and his team worked with me every step of the way and I have to laugh everytime I think about me changing the location of the photobooth about 5 times back and forth from one spot to the next. So flexible? yeah-i'd say so.
    I will never have another party in las vegas, ever, where Shutterbooth is not involved! Thank you again Todd and everyone at Shutterbooth for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 04/01/2010

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Nichole. It was our pleasure to travel to the 32nd floor of Mandaly Bay to be a part of your wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2010

We absolutely loved Shutterbooth. The photo booth was one of the highlights of the wedding! Everyone is still talking about it!

My experiece with the Shutterbooth team was great. They were very responsive and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

I did quite a bit of researching before choosing Shutterbooth. I felt they were a great value and exceeded our expectations. Also, we like their booth size. A lot of other photo booths are big and bulky and take up too much room. This one was the perfect size and still fit 10 people in it!

Sent on 04/10/2010

Jolene · Married on 03/21/2010

Shutterbooth was the talk of our wedding! I can honestly say, it was money well spent. I pondered for the longest time about wedding favors for our guests. I didn't want to waste money on favors that guests would either leave behind or discard when they got home. Shutterbooth had the perfect solution...bookmarks! Each guest got a bookmark with their pictures from the booth printed on it. At the bottom of each bookmark was our monogram and wedding date. It made for a perfect favor, souvenir and keepsake! Plus, everyone was able to post and share their silly photobooth pictures on their facebook walls. Our guests absolutely loved Todd and Jered. They were awesome at getting the bookmarks to the guests as soon as they exited the booth. They also made sure our guests included at least one photo strip in our scrapbook/guestbook and reminded them to write a message to my husband and I next to their picture. I had not anticipated the popularity of the photobooth and therefore, failed to order enough bookmark sleeves. Luckily, Todd plans ahead and brought extra sleeves to ensure all our guests received one for their bookmark. Needless to say, we used all the sleeves. At the end of the evening, Todd and Jered handed me our guestbook and a bookmark, with sleeve, for both my husband and I with pictures the two of us had taken in the booth. A couple days later I had the opportunity to read our scrapbook/guestbook. I laughed and cried. The pictures of all our friends and family in silly props were hilarious and the words they left for my husband and I were heartfelt and touching. We now have a treasure that far surpasses any guestbook wherein the guests just sign their name on a line. I also want people to know that working with Todd throughout the planning process was amazing. He was attentive, responded quickly to every email I had sent and never complained once when I asked him to email me samples of our monogram in a gazillion or more different color schemes. A week after our wedding, I received the disk of all the pictures taken in the booth along with a Thank You gift from Todd and his wife! Todd also sent my twin sister bookmarks with all the pictures she had taken in the booth. Apparently she had taken so many pictures she couldn't keep up with them. So, to ensure she received all of them, Todd sent her a full set! I refer everyone to Todd and Shutterbooth. Some of my guests have already contacted him inquiring for their upcoming nuptials. To this day, if I have a question for Todd, he emails me back right away. The Customer Service can't be beat!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jolene for the wonderful review! We had such a great time. Your wedding is one to remember. Please, if you need anything else don't hesitate to call..and Congrats!

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2010

I am so impressed with Todd and his crew! They were so accommodating and helpful! I had my wedding in a park and they were more than happy to come set up everything and make it work! All of my friends and family had a great time and loved all the pictures...it was definitely one of the high points of the day! I know we will look at these and laugh for years to come!

Sent on 03/23/2010

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We had a great time at Bi-Centennial park and your guests were so much fun!

Mary · Married on 02/27/2010

Everyone had a great time in the photo booths, and we have the pictures to prove it! This was a great addition to our wedding.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Thank You Mary for having us out The Revere! All the best to you and Jerrod

Theresa · Married on 02/20/2010

They went above and beyond in very way. So easy to work with. My guest all loved it and couldn't get enough of it. I loved getting the scrapbook and seeing all the pictures. It's a must to have at a wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2010

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you leading up to your wedding. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank You!

Ryan · Married on 10/17/2009

We loved the Shutterbooth at our wedding, it was a great feature to have. Everyone was having lots of fun with the idea. Seeing our friends and family’s photos from the booth having lots of fun, is worth so much to us. We still look at all the pictures and remember all the great times with our guest. The Shutterbooth host provided was vary nice and extremely professional, they where a class act. I defiantly recommend Shutterbooth to anyone interested in this type of thing at your event.

Sent on 03/08/2010

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Ryan. We appreciate the positive feedback. Feel free to call or email anytime. Congratulations!

Karen · Married on 06/20/2009

Shutterbooth was such a great service! I have been calling Shutterbooth the cherry on top of my ice cream sundae wedding. Their photobooth service was not only exciting for our guests, but also for myself and my groom. We were able to leave our wedding with a BEAUTIFUL scrapbook of pictures and sayings from our guests. It is great to look at my scrapbook while I wait for my professional pictures to be posted. I would recommend Shutterbooth to anyone! In fact, one of my friends booked Shutterbooth for her wedding after seeing it at mine. Thank you Shutterbooth!!

Sent on 06/26/2009

ShutterBooth did an awesome job at my wedding! Very highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Cynthia · Married on 10/02/2010

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know what a great success the photo booth was at our wedding last night. Every single guest loved the idea and so many had never seen this done before at an event. We were thanked over and over for providing such a fun activity and great momento for our guests!

We had everybody from our grandmothers in feather boas to our entire wedding party in the booth :) We fit 11 of us into one pic! The props added so much fun to the event making for some really unique photos. Dan was very professional and fun to interact with at the event.

Thanks to you and your team for the fabulous service starting with contract negotiations to logo design to photobook presentation! We will definitely recommend your company to anybody looking for a fun and creative party starter.

Thanks for all the beautiful (and silly) memories!!
    Mr & Mrs Grinzivich

Sent on 10/09/2010
  • Donna

Donna D. · Married on 10/11/2019

A must do for destination weddings

We had a destination wedding in vegas so we opted for a photobooth with a large Vegas backdrop and boy did our guests love it! They used it all night long. I bought the additional keepsake book of the printed pics that everyone wrote in (rather than having a guestbook) -- which has proved most entertaining to look back on!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • User3209377 · 2+ years ago

I used the photo strips as our wedding favors to our guests. The end product looked amazing. However, the design at the bottom of the strip was not done by them. I had my own graphic designer create it for us because the first few samples they provided us was too simple for our style. We to our package the carpet and red velvet rope.....very classy and added an elegant touch. We also did the premium scrapbook.....that came out amazing. We used this in place of a guest book. We were very impressed.

Sent on 10/30/2013