Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas Reviews

99 | Las Vegas, NV

99 Reviews for Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas

Camillea · Married on 11/23/2013

Shutter booth was amazing! Tod was fantastic on helping us having our photo booth for our wedding. Everyone was very professional and the guy- I'm sorry for not getting your name but who did the wedding at bears best - was perfect he made sure anyone who walked by to take their pictures and was very funny and made the whole experience even more enjoyable! But this is a great company they did it all from our guest sing in book to the designs ion the photos and the book. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. Also it's a lot more fun going through the photo album of your guest dressed up! Shutter booth is the one to choose my only regret was my husband and I not taking more pictures ourselves! Thank you for making my wedding extra special!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Linda · Married on 10/26/2013

Professional, friendly and great quality photobooth pictures. Joe was our event host and he was friendly to all our guests.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2013

The shutter booth was a hit! Everyone kept going back for more pictures and the props were hilarious. They made our logo exactly like our invitations/programs. They also gave an excellent guest book! Great value! :D friendly service as well. Very professional.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Beverly · Married on 10/12/2013

Getting Shutterbooth is a great way to entertain our guests especially during cocktail hour. We never had a dull moment because guests are either dancing, socializing or in the photobooth. It's another souvenir for them. It's not just the memories that they'll take home with them, they'll have a picture of them and their friends. It's nice to look at the pictures and reminisce the great time they had. And did I mention, the prints come out fast and it's also a bookmark! What I like best is that at the end of the day, they have a book where all the pictures taken was included and dedications. We, as a couple, may be busy with other activities but we were able to see who attended the occasion and saw how much they enjoyed the event. They did a very nice job with our guest book and she was also fun! It was easy to set things up with Todd. The photos were also available online and we got their CD soon after the wedding. We are assured that our guests had an awesome time at our party by looking at all their fun pictures and sweet dedications. Thank you, Shutterbooth!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Roy · Married on 10/10/2013

The whole team at ShutterBooth was nothing short of phenomenal. On very short notice, they were able to provide us with the perfect photo booth for our wedding at a price that fit perfectly in our budget. Our guests absolutely loved it - it was the perfect complement to our reception. I HIGHLY recommend ShutterBooth for any sort of event - A+ product, A+ customer service.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Professional service!! Our guests had a blast!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2013

Sarah and Todd were fantastic and did such an amazing job! Was so excited to have Shutterbooth at our wedding and all of our guests LOVED it! The CD and memory book they gave to me after the wedding was awesome!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We were truly honored to be a part of your magical day. It was a pleasure working with you and David!

Travis · Married on 05/25/2013

I just had my wedding last year and decided to go with Shutterbooth. We had previously seen them and tried out their photo booth at a bridal show. They were great and very professional! Prior to the wedding, we had emailed back and forth about creating our logo, which turned out great. Many guests at the wedding thought they were very nice and helpful. They made us a book with all the photo booth pictures and comments from our guests. The book turned out fantastic, and they even added some design and coloring to make the book look even better. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Denise · Married on 05/18/2013

Shutterbooth was outstanding! They went above and beyond for my wedding, making sure that all the guests who wanted pictures got to get them, and more importantly, making sure that my husband and I took some time to get in there too! Everyone had a blast and I just love the pictures and picture book. Can't recommend more highly!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

The photobooth was so much fun! My husband was worried that no one would use it, but as I suspected, people were lined up all night. We have a hilarious photo album now that shows how much fun our guests had and the guests got a copy of the photos to keep. We opted for this instead of traditional favors and it was so worth it!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write us a review! It was a true pleasure working with you! Thank you again and Congratulations!

Amy · Married on 04/13/2013

Excellent service, great people, great product. So glad we added to our wedding celebration!

Sent on 04/18/2013
  • User3193245 · 2+ years ago

Todd, Sarah and Joe were all great to work with. They helped us design a logo for our photos that corresponded to our 1920s theme and even came up with 20's era props. Photos were available almost immediately and videos from the photobooth came in the mail that week. Great service!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you again for having Shutterbooth as a part of your special day!

Tenisha · Married on 12/15/2012

Our guests had a blast with the photo booth. The company is easy to work with and very accommodating. The attendant was attentive and worked well with our guests. We would love to use them again.

Sent on 12/25/2012

Tanya · Married on 11/03/2012

We weren't certain that we would get a photo booth, but given our experience with ShutterBooth we recommend that EVERYONE get one through them. Todd was extremely responsive from the beginning and very straightforward about what you got for your price. They came and set it up on time without any issue (we didn't even know they had come they were so good), and the props they brought included anything you could want. The strips for your guests are the perfect touch, and our attendant was so sweet and helpful.

Seriously, this is absolutely worth the price given the ease of interaction with them and how much fun it is to review the strips after your wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for your review Tanya! Thomas had a great time at your reception. It truly was a pleasure working with you and Jean-Marc. Congratulations to the both of you!

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Really helped to bring another form of entertainment to our guests. They put together a great photo album from that night. Our guests really enjoyed this as our wedding favor and used it multiple times throughout the night!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We are honored to have been a part of your wedding day! It has been a pleasure working with you! All the best and congratulations!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2012

ShutterBooth is the perfect vendor to add to your reception! My parents had purchased the photo booth as a surprise for me at my wedding reception. Looking back at all of the guest's photos today, it is truly one detail you should not forget! The services provided by Todd and Dawn were outstanding! They were very professional and kind of all of my guests and made my reception so much fun! My guests have all agreed that the photo booth was the highlight of the reception and they liked that they got to take home cute photos to remember the night. ShutterBooth quickly posted all of the guest's photos online for everyone to enjoy after the wedding, and sent me a CD copy of all of the photos to remember forever, as well as a keepsake book filled with a copy of everyone's photo strips with little messages that my guests got to write to me and my husband. It is one keepsake that I will always cherish from my wedding. I would recommend ShutterBooth Las Vegas to anyone! They were truly amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2013

I am so glad I chose Shutterbooth to work with for our wedding. Todd was great with responding with emails and Sarah was great to work with for our logo. Our attendant was very polite and professional while working with and made sure we took pictures so he could place in our scrapbook. I forgot his name, so sorry! They were also pretty quick getting the CD of our pictures to us.

Sent on 11/25/2012

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

We are so glad you chose us! Joe had a wonderful time with you and your guests. Congratulations! We wish you both all the best!

My Photobooth did not show up at my wedding and my amazing event coordinator got a hold of shutterBooth and they were all booked for that night but the head guy came out! I wish I would have just booked with shutterbooth but all in all everything ended up well. They are very professional and all in all I would rate them 5 out of 5!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for your review! We were honored to be a part of your reception and very grateful that we received the call and had a booth available to help create your perfect day. Congratulations!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/08/2012

Todd with ShutterBooth was great! A great price and personalized our names on the bottom of our pictures. Sarah was our attendant at the reception and she was great, reminding guests to visit the booth and write in our photo booth guest book. Punctual and fun! Everyone really enjoyed the booth and our picture guest book is amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Steve · Married on 05/25/2012

Photo booth added excitement and fun to our wedding.
    Thank you Todd for your help and time and thank you Sarah so much for being a wonderful host to us and our guests.
    We highly recommend "Shutter Booth"

Sent on 09/04/2012

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2012

They are a great photobooth company. They created a logo with our names and even went as far as changing their layout because I wanted to have both the logo and the photos vertical and going in the same direction. They e-mailed us a sample before our big day to be sure it was everything we wanted. Our reception was an hour longer then they offered service for so the accommodated us by shutting down for an hour during dinner when no one would be using it which worked perfectly. He was very personable with our guests during the wedding and did a great job on our included photo album.

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • Daisy1120

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2012

I had a great experience with Shutterbooth. Todd was great to work with when planning our photo booth and guest book. He also responded immediately to all of my emails and was very helpful. We got the premium guest book which I highly recommend because they decorate the pages in your wedding colors. I am so happy that I added on the guestbook because it has become one of my favorite parts of the wedding! Our booth attendant, joe, was very helpful and interactive with our guests. All of our guests loved the photo booth, all the fun props, and writing in the guest book next to their picture. If you are going to use a photo booth for your wedding I highly recommend Shutterbooth!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Malisa · Married on 05/06/2012

We used Shutterbooth of Las Vegas for our wedding in early May. Todd came highly recommended by our venue. We met him at our venue's open house a few months earlier and although I loved the idea of a photo booth, it was one of the those extra expenses that I wasn't sure we should add to our already expensive wedding. I thought about how much fun our family and friends had with the photo booth at my brother's wedding and I went ahead and booked with Todd.

Todd was responsive and professional throughout the entire process. He let me used my own logo that I designed for other pieces of my stationery. He was patient during my crazy busy period. Our attendant (I believe it was Joe) was amazing with our guests. He even entertained my friend's three year old son. The online gallery was posted very quickly and within days of returning home, we received a DVD with all images and a very nice note from Todd.

I cannot think of one bad thing to say about Shutterbooth.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Heather · Married on 05/04/2012

I rented a photo booth from Shutterbooth this May for my Vegas wedding. It
    was totally worth it and I highly recommend this company! Shutterbooth may
    not be the cheapest photo booth you can rent. Considering my wedding venue
    recommended them and I only found raving reviews (and lots of them), it was
    an easy decision for me to contact Todd. Some things are just worth the
    extra money. The pictures for the guests make a great favor and the photo
    scrapbook serves as a guest book. I love pictures and this is a great way
    to get pictures of your guests. The photographer doesn't take pictures of
    your guests and you're too busy to take any yourself. If I had a
    traditional guest book at the wedding I would put it away and never look at
    it again. I will look at this book over and over to treasure the memories
    captured in the photos and read all the things my guests wrote. Todd was
    great to work with and very responsive. He even designed a personalized
    logo for us. They took care of making all arrangements with the venue and I
    didn't have to worry about a thing. I arrived to the venue early and the
    photo booth was already there and set up. The attendant was great and the
    photo booth was a big hit with the guests. At the end of the night I was
    presented a completed book that I will treasure forever. When we got back
    from the honeymoon there was CD and a handwritten note in the mail from
    Todd. The CD not only had all the pictures but in several formats at well
    (strips with and without logos, a 4x6 format, and individual pictures). I
    do not have one negative thing to say. Please don't hesitate to book
    Shutterbooth. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2012
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 04/22/2012

Everyone LOVED the photobooth at our wedding!! It's a great way for guests to enjoy themselves, have a keepsake of the wedding, and the bride/groom also have a precious keepsake (guestbook) for themselves at the end of the reception! We definitely enjoyed looking through the guestbook and reading the comments people had to say :)

It was great looking at the online images of all the guests using the props and being silly - having a blast - we highly recommend Shutterbooth for your wedding or event. Todd was super easy to talk to, very professional, and ensured quality products and services!!!! He worked with our logo and incorporated it into the photo strip - it looked amazing! The photobooth attendant was also very friendly and instructed guests throughout the night.

If you're debating whether or not to book them, I would most definitely say "DO IT" and you will not be disappointed!!

Thanks Todd and the entire Shutterbooth team!

Sent on 05/03/2012