Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas Reviews

97 | Las Vegas, NV

97 Reviews for Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved using shutterbooth! We rented the enclosed booth and our guests loved it. There were fun props and we ordered the memory book that served as our guest book. We cracked up looking at it on our honeymoon--because it was all ready by the end of the night! Overall great interactive purchase!

Daniela · Married on 08/14/2017

Everyone is so professional and I'm so happy we decided to get a photo booth. All of our guests had so much fun with the props. The book that we received at the end of the night was so cute. I highly recommend this professional team.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for the positive comments! It has been an honor and a pleasure working with you leading up to your special day. Congratulations again to the both of you!
  • Yvonne & Skyy

Yvonne · Married on 06/18/2017

Our guests absolutely ADORED the photobooth! The two staff members who handled the photobooth were extremely friendly and kept our guests going with plenty of cute props. We received a cute black book with our guests photostrips inside at the end of the night as well. Choosing a design for our photostrip was easy and I was able to speak to Todd about what upgrades we wanted via email. A few days after the wedding, we received a link to all of the photos. All in all, a great experience and we highly recommend!

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

Todd, Spencer, Andrea, and the attendant at our wedding were all amazing from start to finish! Everyone had such a blast at the photo booth! We chose a green screen with three different Las Vegas backgrounds for our guests to choose from (98% of our guests were coming in from out of town). Everyone had such a great time! We loved seeing all of our guests photos in our memory book. Thank you, Shutterbooth!

Miranda · Married on 01/14/2017

This was such a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone had a blast. The employee who was working the booth was wonderful too. He helped put together a book with everyone's pictures and for everyone to sign which was included in our package. So happy we were able to hire them. Thank you!!!

Jackie · Married on 12/17/2016

Loved our Shutterbooth experience. Our Shutterbooth book ended up being more of our guestbook more than our actual guestbook did!! The attendants were awesome as well! So much fun and a must-have at any wedding :)

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2016

Shutterbooth was everything we could have asked for in a photobooth at our wedding! They were easy to work with and had tons of options for personalizing our photo printouts. I highly recommend the open style booth--it made for a fun and interactive experience, and all of our guests loved gathering around and watching all the silly poses. They also provided a bunch of cute props like hats, glasses, and signs, which everyone loved. But the best part was the memory book that was included in our package. It's leather bound and very professional looking, and our attendant did a great job of making sure everyone signed next to their photos. I was so excited when they handed it to us at the end of the night! We will cherish it forever!

Laurine · Married on 11/05/2015

Shutterbooth was a dream to work with!!! Contacted us and kept us up to speed during the months before the wedding even though we were in Canada. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with the shutterbooth experience we had. Right from choosing the logo on the bottom of our picture strips to choosing the colour of the paper and pen ink of the memory book that was handed over to us at the end of the evening with ALL the photos that had been taken. They even dealt with the facility where the reception was being held to work hand and hand with those people. Our reception ran a little late as we had ELVIS......A.K.A.......Frankie Castro......perform for us and although our agreed time frame was up , shutterbooth stayed 3/4 of an hour longer at NO extra charge to make sure everyone had a chance to get into the booth and create some memories. Thanx shutterbooth.......you were truly a great experience and only enhanced an already fantastic day........would I use shutterbooth again?????..........you BETCHA!!!!

Mary · Married on 10/31/2015

Sarah from Shutterbooth was amazing at our wedding. She got the guests (and us - we were hard to wrangle) into the photo booth and made sure everyone got a chance to make a memory. She was even willing to stay later as we extended the time at our venue an hour past our deadline.

The Hard Rock booked them and kept us abreast of the options available. There were over 200 options to personalize the photo strips. We ordered the memory book option and it was the best thing we could have done. As the night progressed Sarah printed extra strips, placed them in the book, and then invited the guests to write notes to us in beautiful gold and silver pens. The hilarity ensued throughout the night. She put her special touches on the photo book that we will treasure throughout the years. It was also nice that it was the first thing we had to take home from the wedding and show our friends and family.

Shutterbooth was a great way to capture the silliness of our very off the wall wedding!

I just don't know how you can have a wedding without a photo booth! This company offered the best experience, worth every penny. They give you options on how you want the photobooth to look, the props, and the format of the photos. I purchased the album to ensure I received a copy of everyone's photos too, which is so fun to go through. The attendant was great even though I did not get to interact with him very much, my guests said he was super friendly and attentive! Thank you for superb service before and during my wedding!

THE best photobooth in town! I've gone to several weddings with Shutterbooth as their photobooth, and they always deliver high quality images! We weren't into the corny backgrounds and stuff, but just natural fun photos for our guests! Upon booking we worked with someone to help customize our logo and Mark helped with the rest. Very professional and easy to deal with! I highly recommend Shutterbooth if you are looking for a photobooth to add fun to your wedding or any party! Thanks Shutterbooth!

Shawna · Married on 10/17/2015

We booked our photo booth through our wedding venue and it was the best addition we could have chosen for our event. It was a huge hit and everyone had a blast. We got a copy of each photo strip and it was put into a memory album for us which was amazing.

Every wedding should have a photo booth!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for the positive comments and for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it and we strive to get even better!

My husband and I were very happy that we booked Shutterbooth for our wedding. And our guests absolutely enjoyed taking home these pictures as their favor gifts. Also, we all had fun in the photo booth. And, we enjoyed the photo album given to us of all the Shutterbooth pictures taken throughout the night. The photobooth props were great! We all enjoyed the photobooth at our wedding! Thank you!

Kristina · Married on 01/10/2015

We were so happy that we chose to use Shutterbooth at our wedding!! All of our guests, old & young, had a blast going in and taking goofy pics throughout the night! The mother of the groom and some of her friends accidentally pushed the camera lens thinking it was the start button and the attendant Maria was both patient & understanding, She got the booth back up & running quickly and it made for a hilarious story when all was said and done. We had a wild group of guests and Maria was sweet but firm when all the big guys tried going in at the same time. She was totally awesome and we felt so lucky to have her be a part of our special night!! We absolutely love the photo album we got at then end of the night and we have already looked at it probably a hundred times over! The pictures all turned out amazing!!! Worth every penny!!!

Ebony · Married on 11/08/2014

Shutterbooth was GREAT!!!! I absolutely love the book I got at the end of the night. They were very flexible and easy to work with. The staff is professional and courteous.

Theresa · Married on 11/07/2014

Everyone at our wedding had so much fun in the photo booth! After guests take their pictures, they then glue a copy into a book right there and the guest get to sign by their photo. We had so much fun sitting down after the wedding and looking through the book. You also get sent a disc of everyone's photos, which was great because some people had lost their photo strip, and I was able to send them their photos via email. The booth was big and came with lots of fun props, and our host Maria was really nice and let our guests have a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend shutterbooth, we all had a blast and the photos are priceless!

Joan · Married on 10/17/2014

We used ShutterBooth for our wedding reception and it was the hit of the party! Our experience with everyone there was fantastic. Mark, Dawn, Sarah, and Maria were all great to work with. Even the owner, Todd, thanked me for using them, which was a really nice touch. From our first contact to the very last photo of the reception, everything went amazingly smooth. I can’t say enough about the professionalism of ShutterBooth’s team. They were so flexible, too. I changed times twice and I actually was able to design my own photostrip logo. Sarah worked with me to make it look perfect! Our guests LOVED taking fun photos and the guestbook we have is a wonderful keepsake of the evening. Plus, the fact that we got a CD with every single photo on it afterwards was amazing! I was able to use those photos in other memory books of my own, as well as share them with friends who wanted larger prints made. Maria was such a fun hostess and I am so happy that we went with Shuterbooth. It was worth every penny and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had using it. I can’t recommend ShutterBooth enough. They’re the best!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2014

This was the best thing at my wedding reception! It's so much fun and worth every penny! The pictures I have are hillarious! I actually made the guests photos their favors with the frame they can take home!

Marlen · Married on 10/11/2014

We got married a few weeks ago and used Shutterbooth for our photobooth. The whole experience was great from the beginning. Our representative helped us pick a great package and everyone in the office was quick to respond and ensure details were coordinated for our big day. Maria, our host, was awesome!! Our guests had an amazing time taking pictures and our memory book came out great! I would definitely recommend Shutterbooth for any wedding! Mark, a big thanks to you and your team!!

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2014

The folks at ShutterBooth were easy to work with and the customer service was great. I worked with Mark, Sarah, and Todd to set up details, and Cassey was our booth host for our wedding night. He was pleasant and professional, and our scrapbook is a cute keepsake.

We received a DVD with all of the photos as well, which was great because photos were saved individually rather than as strips.

Overall great experience. I'm glad we went with ShutterBooth, and our guests had fun!

• Angela Marie

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

I am so pleased with Shutterbooth. Dawn, Sarah, and Mark were amazing at helping us get set up for the big day. Sarah did an amazing job designing the logo for our photostrip. Mark was extremely helpful with communication and getting all of my questions and concerned answered. Dawn was awesome in getting everything initially set up.

If you're considering using a photobooth for your event, I highly recommend ShutterBooth. It's worth every penny.

Everyone at our wedding loved the photobooth. Thank you, Dawn, Mark, and Sarah for helping us have a perfect wedding!

Candace · Married on 05/03/2014

My guests loved the photobooth at our wedding. It was a great way to keep people entertained all night long. Our attendant, Chad, was fantastic and was able to accommodate all of my requests. After the wedding the guests told me that he was so funny and really nice to all of them. I would definitely recommend hiring shutterbooth for your wedding!

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

Can't say enough positive words about ShutterBooth of Las Vegas! Your entire team, start to finish, are so amazing! Communication, customer service and the product itself were all perfect! My guests LOVED the photo booth and we all had so much fun with it! Thank you again for everything and if you are thinking about having a photo booth at your wedding, don't think, DO IT! You won't be sorry!

Nicole · Married on 03/15/2014

I loved my shutterbooth! It was so fun! We fit out whole wedding party in the booth (12 of us) we worked with todd and Sarah before the wedding. They were awesome and emailed/called back in a timely manner. I can't remember the name of the gentlemen at the wedding but he was great as well. All my guest loved the booth and the book you made us of the pictures is amazing! Thanks for everything!!

Camillea · Married on 11/23/2013

Shutter booth was amazing! Tod was fantastic on helping us having our photo booth for our wedding. Everyone was very professional and the guy- I'm sorry for not getting your name but who did the wedding at bears best - was perfect he made sure anyone who walked by to take their pictures and was very funny and made the whole experience even more enjoyable! But this is a great company they did it all from our guest sing in book to the designs ion the photos and the book. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. Also it's a lot more fun going through the photo album of your guest dressed up! Shutter booth is the one to choose my only regret was my husband and I not taking more pictures ourselves! Thank you for making my wedding extra special!