ShutterBooth Tampa Reviews

75 | Tampa, FL

75 Reviews for ShutterBooth Tampa

Helaine Colosimo · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome Photo Booth Company

There are many Photo booth companies out there. Choose wisely and hire ShutterBooth Tampa you will not regret it. We went with the closed booth and my guests loved it and enjoyed using the props. Your contact person will be Monique and she is not only professional, she is very thorough, kind and a wonderful person. We had the booth for 4 hours that was including a free hour. The photo booth attendant was a sweetheart and he was very helpful. Very reasonable pricing and choices of different size pictures and packages with scrape books. Monique, thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2019

Beach Wedding Photo Booth

ShutterBooth was so easy to work with! We were very excited to have a photo booth at our Wedding! We loved the idea of an open air photo booth and having someone there to help incase anyone had questions! Our host was great and very friendly.
    Even from the beginning contacting Monique was just a very easy experience, she was open to answering any questions or adding or subtracting from what we wanted.
    They also have an option for Gifs, which was great and fun for our guests!
    Overall I would recommend them, they made working with them easy and fun.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 01/25/2019

It was so fun!

Monique was really communicative the whole time we were planning. I reached out to her after our first photo booth canceled on us due to them moving cross-country. She gave us a great deal so that it ended up not costing too much extra and a free scrapbook! I asked her to please surprise my husband with Star Wars props, which she did, and those were some of the most popular props used that night—people loved them! We got a guest book with all of our guests’ photos @ the end which turned out pretty well, with the exception of a couple of them that maybe got stuck in the machine when printing. Having unlimited prints for everyone plus a scrapbook was a perfect solution for us because we wanted to have favors and a guest book in one. We had a daytime wedding so I didn’t think about the fact that the light would be funky so some of the photos turned out not as great because they’re lighter than they should be, but it’s not a huge deal and totally my fault for not thinking about that! Our attendant’s name, also RJ like my husband, was really fun and people seemed to really enjoy the photo booth. They did end up taking home a couple of vases we had provided for our props, but I’m sure we’ll get them back! Our wedding was last week so we haven’t gotten our digital files yet but I’m so excited to get them!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Daryl · Married on 06/09/2018

ShutterBooth provided a great service for our photobooth! They arrived on time and provided a fun photographer! It was a hit and hub for fun and laughter for everyone at our wedding. We also have a great physical photobook with memories and notes that we'll cherish forever! We also got digital copies of all the photos strips shortly after the wedding! We highly recommend them, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

ShutterBooth did a great job! It was a super fun addition to our wedding reception! We even got to customize the photo prints with a logo of our names and wedding date! They were on-time and super friendly! Thanks for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Erin · Married on 11/19/2016

ShutterBooth was great to work with from start to finish! The booth itself was awesome, very spacious and had a ton of props! Definitely a big hit with all of our guests! Anthony was great too, very attentive and helpful! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2016

mj · Married on 10/15/2016

guests had a lot of fun recording messages and getting photos! Shutterbooth was very easy to work with and reliable. Highly recommend !

Sent on 10/18/2016

Joseph · Married on 06/11/2016

We used ShutterBooth with the Gold Sequin backdrop at our wedding and it was worth every penny! My guests absolutely loved it and the props were amazing. It meant so much to us that the host on site assembled a memory book with a copy of all of our guest’s photos and we had endless messages and best wishes from everyone. We had a very large wedding and we were so busy throughout the night that we did not get to see everyone so to have the photo booth pics and seeing how much fun people were having at our wedding was absolutely priceless. Truly everyone needs a photo booth at their wedding! We got to take the memory book home right at the end of the night and look through all the pictures the next day. My wife and I could not be happier with their service.

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Sam

Chong · Married on 02/20/2016

So glad that we had shutterbooth at our wedding for the photo booth. They have millions of designs for the photo prints with the option of the old school style film strips or a 4 x 6 size. We decided to go with the 4 x 6 with a scrapbook. Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth and there were plenty of different props for the guests to you. I have been to weddings where the photo booth would have a lot of technically difficulties but shutterbooth constantly ran smoothly. Not once did I hear from the guests that the photo booth stopped working at all. One of the greatest things we paid for the wedding for our guest to enjoy.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Lori · Married on 10/24/2015

Monique was great on setting up our photo template for our guests and super easy to work with. Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth, we loved all the photos! I recommend getting the scrap book, they place a copy of each picture and your guest write comments, we loved reading the comment and looking at the pictures the next day! Sarah worked our reception and our guests loved her! Thanks ladies!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2015

The photobooth was a great addition to the wedding pictures. The guests loved it. The host was super fun and friendly. The props were entertaining and everyone received a copy of their pictures as well as ones to go into a scrapbook for us where they could write us notes. They were easy to work with and affordable. I would highly recommend them for your event! We enjoyed it so much, we reserved them again for our post wedding reception!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Bridget · Married on 09/12/2015

THE BEST photo booth I have ever used! On time, props were so much fun, enough room for several people to fit into the booth and it was such a pleasure working with Monique! Clay was our host and he was so nice and accommodating! All of my guests loved the booth and service received. I would definitely recommend them again!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Devon · Married on 04/11/2015

Shutterbooth was the perfect addition to our fun wedding! We used the pictures as the favors and the props absolutely made the night a success! The cost is relatively low considering the memories that it provides. Thank you Shutterbooth!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jordan · Married on 04/04/2015

Shutter Booth Photo Studio was AMAZING for our wedding!! We won a contest through TBO "Heroes Getting Hitched" for military members getting married. Shutter Booth was a vendor who donated their time and resources to create an amazing and magical wedding for my fiancé and I. This was definitely something that everyone at my wedding was so excited about!! People were raving about how much fun they had going into the photo booth over and over. The person working at the photo booth was GREAT! I asked for a photo book that my guests could sign with their photo strips. The woman attending the Photo Booth made sure that every person put in their best photo strip and signed the book. I really appreciated this and my fiancé and I cherish the photos and comments left by our guests. Very professional and a lot of fun! I would recommend this company to anyone having any type of event.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Shannon · Married on 02/21/2015

Our guests had such a great time in our Shutterbooth! I loved that we received a scrapbook of the photo's...
    The props were great and the pictures awesome! I think everyone loved being able to take "a favor" from the night!
    I would recommend a photobooth, especially Shutterbooth, to anyone planning a wedding!
    Shutterbooth Tampa was also very timely and quick to respond to any questions!

Sent on 02/24/2015

David · Married on 08/09/2014

Shutterbooth was just an awesome compliment to our wedding. We were having a more modern but fun party and this fit the bill perfectly. Billy and Julia were on time, upbeat and could handle our wild crowd. All of the pictures came out perfect and quickly and is the absolute perfect add on to your wedding if you want to have fun. Monica is a pleasure to work with and she helped set up our event so easily being that we were in New York and the event was in Tampa.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

This was the best idea for my wedding and my guests loved it! I definitely recommend it if you are looking to have a fun wedding! My fiancé and I looked at the photo book when we got back from our honeymoon and it was amazing!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Sneha · Married on 04/05/2014

Amazing!!! Our guests had such a fun time taking photos in ShutterBooth's photobooth at our reception. ShutterBooth brought with them a ton of fun props for our guests to use in their photos and they were definitely popular. Also, SB created a custom 4"x6" layout for us in our wedding colors that went well with our decor and other favors. Guests got to request the number of copies they wanted too! And, SB provides digital copies of all the photos to you after the event so you can share them with your guests online! All in all, I would highly recommend adding a ShutterBooth to any of your events if you're in the market for a good, professional, high quality photobooth vendor.

Sent on 04/14/2014
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 03/08/2014

I truly loved my experience with ShutterBooth! Monique is such a pleasure to work with and even chat with on the phone or even via email. She is quick to respond and aims to make you a happy bride. I cannot stress enough how fantastic ShutterBooth is! My guests loved it, we loved it, and to top it off the photos were AWESOME! Thanks to ShutterBooth for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Arianne · Married on 02/01/2014

Awesome!!!! All our guests had a wonderful time in the photo booth. Our guests glued their photos with comments into our wedding guest book. I loved that the ShutterBooth host helped our guests make the album look nice and neat. This book is filled with beautiful and funny memories! Also the photo strips looked so nice with our custom logo on the strip. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

Our photobooth was a hit -- our guests loved it! And the scrapbook of all the photos is priceless! A big THANK YOU to Monique for all of her help!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2013

This was a hit at our wedding and everyone loved it. The attendant was amazing! Great idea.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Sophie · Married on 11/24/2012

The photobooth was a HUGE hit! I chose Shutterbooth in particular because I was having an elegant and formal wedding, and this was the classiest booth out there. It was large, with clean black curtains on the outside. Some of the others we saw were very carnival like and did not take as good as photos as Shutterbooth. The vendor arrived early and was dressed appropriately. Also, I was so busy talking to guests, I completely forgot about getting in the booth. So before the booth shut down, the booth host came to get me and my husband to take pics before she left. thank you for that because I would have been very disappointed if I missed that. You are a class act all the way!!!! Sophie Alvarez

Sent on 11/30/2012

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2012

What was my favorite part of my wedding reception? The photo booth! I had so much fun taking pictures with my husband and the pictures from our guests are hilarious! Everyone loved the idea and it was a huge hit. Our favors for our guests were photo booth frames for their pictures and everyone loved the favor as well! At the end of the night we got a scrapbook of all of our pictures along with everyones signatures - what a great keepsake and guest book alternative! Monique was amazing and a pleasure to work with - I can't wait to have another event so that I can have another photo booth!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Julianne · Married on 04/14/2012

So much fun! Definitely recommend ShutterBooth! From the beginning, Monique was so responsive and helpful. At the event, there was a continuous line of people who wanted to get in the photobooth. Everyone LOVED it. I especially love my scrapbook. I didn't want a boring one with just a bunch of signatures. The one that came with my ShutterBooth package is awesome and something I can always look back on in the years to come! A must have at any wedding or event!

Sent on 05/04/2012