ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay Reviews

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 6
ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 7

Christine Nicole Paulson · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely recommend Shutterbooth!

Working with Sarah at Shutterbooth was a breeze. I loved all of the options Shutterbooth had in terms of set-ups, backdrops, props, gifs, and the price was right. We love how our photostrips turned out - the booth was a hit. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2019

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you so much Christine for your kind words. I am so happy that you and Cameron are enjoying your photos and gifs. Your wedding was a non stop blast. Thanks for the good times!
  • Jaymi

Jaymi Hanosh · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and fun!

First off, she is amazingly patient! I had quite a few young children who were constantly taking pictures. I sat and watched her interactions with them and she was engaging with them and very patient. The props were fun and the booth was loved by all. I received the link to all the pictures quickly and was able to download all of them. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 8
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 9
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 10

Hi Jaymi,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a blast hanging out with the little kids and of course the big kids. I wish you and Nick will have a wonderful future together. Keep enjoying the pictures!

Marina · Married on 03/01/2019

Wedding Photo Booth

I used ShutterBooth for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! All of my guests had such a great time using their services and all of the pictures came out great!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Nally · Married on 12/08/2018

One of our favorite wedding vendors

We worked with Sarah from Shutterbooth of Monterey in the months leading up to our wedding. I cannot begin to explain how helpful she was throughout the planning process. My husband and I were thrilled with the photobooth and Sarah's attention to detail. We brought our own guestbook, with the intention of filling it with photos strips from the photobooth. Although this was not her responsibility, Sarah worked with many of our guests to assist them with signing the guest book - she also decorated a few pages using some of the photo strips that were left behind at the booth. She went above and beyond our expectations and was hands-down one of our favorite vendors to work with. I highly recommend Shutterbooth of Monterey for weddings - and plan on using them again if we host another event in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2019

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for your review. I was happy to help in any way possible for you and Brian. You have a kind heart and a beautiful soul. I look forward to helping you in the near future. Best of luck to you and Brian.
  • Alicia

Alicia Campos-Padillapaz · Married on 11/16/2018

Carmel Wedding

My hubs and I knew from the moment we got to wedding planning we wanted a photo booth! We HIGHLY recommend ShutterBooth of Monterey! Sarah was awesome and super responsive to my dozens of emails and questions. We had a destination wedding in Carmel so meeting in person was limited. We were able to bring a few of our own props but Sarah provided PLENTY even some that went with our special touches theme. All our guests enjoyed the photo booth. We got a digital link to our photos by the following day of our wedding! We went with the closed booth instead of open backdrop and still had enough room to take plenty of group shots. It works out perfectly as we didn’t have excessive flashes going off ( I suffer from migraines so I’m thankful there wasn’t excessive flash lighting). I can’t speak highly enough of Shutterbooth and all the help Sarah did to make sure the wedding activities went smooth! Thank you Sarah for making our day special!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 11
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 12
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 13
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 14
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 15

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Alicia for your kind words. I was so happy to be there for you and Alexander on your big day. Your family was so easy to have fun with. I would be honored to help you again in the near future. Happy New Year!

Stephanie Reimer · Married on 09/23/2018

Reimer wedding

Shutter booth was absolutely amazing our guest had such a great time and would use this company again in a heartbeat. Photos where sent to us the night of the wedding which gave us a good laugh after all the wedding festivities

Sent on 10/17/2018
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 16
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 17
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 18
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 19

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and David for having ShutterBooth at your wedding. As you said, in a heartbeat, we would love to work with you again too. I'm happy to hear that you stayed up to see all of your family and friends fun pictures. Enjoy!

Esmeralda · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Photobooth Ever!

My husband and I just recently got married and we used Shutterbooth of Monterey and are so happy with all the pictures we got to see of our guest and of us. They had a variety of props, the photos look amazing with lots of options. Our guest had a blast and loved the booth. Thank you so much for making our special day fun❤️

Sent on 10/17/2018
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 20

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Esmeralda and Alex for having ShutterBooth at your wedding. Your host Skylar had a great time hanging out with your family and friends on your special day. Enjoy the amazing photos for years to come.
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2018

Excellent photo booth

We had this photo booth for our wedding and our guests spent a lot of time in creating memories! The staff was so great and friendly. Prior to leaving the reception, they came up to my husband and I so that we could take the last photos of the night. Great customer service and the photos turned out great!

Sent on 11/12/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Pamela and James for having us at your wedding. It was a pleasure hanging out with your family and friends creating all of the memories for you on your special day. Enjoy each of those memories for years to come!

Tracy · Married on 06/23/2018

I love that they made sure most people got a chance to go through the photo booth, especially me and the husband. They were also so accommodating and very flexible with last minute photo boothers. Definitely going to recommend using their service!

Sent on 08/03/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

I am so glad that we got you and Alex in before the night was over. You spend a year or more to plan your special day and when it gets here, it goes by so fast. I hope you are enjoying all the photos of your family and friends.

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

LOVED all of our shutterbooth photos, and so nice that they were all online. Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words. I hope you and Daniel keep enjoying your online gallery.

Lori · Married on 04/22/2018

Sarah was great!
    On time for our event, kept the fun going at the wedding. Great investment. I looked into getting the VW photo bus, but keep in mind if you do, you can only get a handful of people in there, not like ShutterBooth. We have large groups cramming in together, and the open background of ShutterBooth allows for this, they would never fit in a bus or booth.
    Thank you again.
    Lori D.

Sent on 04/27/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Lori for choosing ShutterBooth to be apart of Jessica and Phil's special day. We sure did fit a lot of people into the booth. Makes the experience all that more fun.

Jocelyln · Married on 04/22/2018

They were great - very punctual and flexible with our guests!

Sent on 05/11/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

I'm happy to hear that my employee, Esperanza was flexible with your guest. Congratulations again to you and Fabian.

Natasha · Married on 04/14/2018

Great experience! Very professional and beautiful quality.
    Our only regret is that we didn’t book it for longer! Would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay 21

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Natasha and Travis for having ShutterBooth at your 25th Wedding Anniversary. Congratulations and see you at your 26th Anniversary!

Annette · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so perfect. Our guests loved the photo booth very much and we're excited to have the photos as a great memory.

Sent on 04/16/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Annette and Michael for having ShutterBooth at your wedding. Have fun and hopefully we'll see you soon!

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2018

We loved having the photo booth! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures! Including us=]

Sent on 04/23/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Tiffany and Jarrod for being such a fun couple to hang out with.

Nicole · Married on 03/17/2018

Best decision ever adding this to our venue. Our guests and us had so much fun!

Sent on 03/19/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Nicole on adding ShutterBooth to be apart of your wedding. We had just as much fun as your family and guest did. Congratulations to you and George!!

Katie · Married on 01/10/2018

My husband and I both felt that the Shutterbooth was a lot fun and our guests really enjoyed the pictures!

Sent on 04/04/2018

ShutterBooth of Monterey Bay's reply:

Thank you Katie and Vin for allowing ShutterBooth to be apart of your family.

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2017

Was professional and a lot of fun! Wish they had picked a better location in the venue to set it up at. But all in all was great. The lady running it even stopped my two year old from running out of the building which was really nice!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Hi Jessica,
    I'm happy to hear that you and your guest had fun. It's a good thing Amy was there to stop the little ones from running away.

lily · event on 11/12/2017

it was so much fun, Everybody loved it!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Hello Lily,
    I'm so happy to hear that you and your family had fun. The birthday girl, Toni, had a huge smile on her face in every picture.
  • stacey

stacey · Married on 10/13/2017

This photobooth was a great addition to our wedding. I could not have been more pleased with Sarah and the company, with all the amazing props and the time the took out with each guest. She even reminded me and the groom to get out there and take some pictures in the booth, which I thought was very nice. The pictures were absolutely amazing and great quality. People were literally lined up to take pics. Since it was a Great Gatsby 1920's wedding, it was so nice to go through all the pics. Sarah was even able to place all the extra pics in one place on the table, so that I can put a collage together from myself. My only regret is that with the hustle and bustle of the wedding, me and the groom didn't take enough pics in the photobooth. There was one picture, that I absolutely fell in love with, of me, him, and our daughter that I will blow up. I would recommend this company for any of your nexts events.

Thanks Sarah and company for making my special event so fun!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hello Stacey,
    Thank you for keeping your pinky promise on reviewing ShutterBooth. Even though you and James were very busy most of the night I am glad that you had fun in the booth. Your family and guest were a pleasure to hang out with.

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

I was super stoked we were able to add the photo booth option though Wedgewood Banquets at Eagle Ridge for our wedding. Especially during our final payment. It adds that extra entertainment and glad everyone, young & old, were able to enjoy themselves.

Will definitely recommend to other couples for their wedding event!

Rachel,
    We were super stoked that you added ShutterBooth to your package! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Serena · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you! you guys were great

Stefania · Married on 09/01/2017

Whole process went smooth and easy. Professional service and quick responses! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah was professional, helpful and flexible. Our wedding was at a unique venue and quite difficult to get to. She took time out of her busy schedule to come look at the property prior to wedding. Everyone loved the photo booth. It was a total hit.
    Zak and Amanda Freedman

Sent on 09/04/2017

laura · Married on 08/04/2017

They were very professional and made our wedding that much better. Thank you so much!!! =)

Sent on 09/10/2017