ShutterBooth New England Reviews

ShutterBooth New England 2
ShutterBooth New England 3
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

SBNE was so much fun and great to deal with! They customize a logo for all of your prints and actually allowed us t use our own logo that we created. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/13/2018

A company who attends to every detail and produces wonderful photos

I found ShutterBooth based on a recommendation from my wedding venue (The Barn at Gibbet Hill) and had a great experience working with them. My husband and I knew that we wanted a photo booth at our wedding (in July 2018) and were looking for one that had more of an “open” concept (not a closed in booth). ShutterBooth offers both of these options, and when I contacted them, they responded quickly with details on their packages and their recommendations for what would be best for us to use. Also, our venue was considered a “preferred venue” with them so we were given a discount on the service! I never had trouble contacting throughout the planning process and they made sure to answer any questions that I had about the booth itself, the setup and what the photo book that they include would entail. We were able to create a logo that was printed on all the photo strips that they printed, as well as choose backdrops and props for them to use at the event. They were prompt and efficient when setting up the booth and the attendant was helpful in explaining how to use the booth to all of our guests, as well as showing them how to fill out the wedding guest book. The guest book was one of our favorite take-aways from the wedding, because each photo strip and message inside really captured the spirit of the night and our guests. Also, the photos they printed were very high quality and you were given the option of having them printed in color, sepia or black and white. I highly recommend using ShutterBooth if you are looking to use a photo booth at any future event.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    ShutterBooth New England 4
    ShutterBooth New England 5
    ShutterBooth New England 6

Kim · Married on 04/29/2017

Quality of pictures and quality of service was excellent!

Sent on 02/27/2018

ShutterBooth New England's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! We loved being a part of your wedding!

Justin · Married on 02/26/2017

Hey did a great job and everyone loved it!

Sent on 03/08/2017

ShutterBooth New England's reply:

Thank you for the review! I am glad everyone enjoyed the photo booth! :)

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

We definitely made the right choice when we picked Shutterbooth for our wedding! Everyone loved having a photo booth at the reception and the images and book we have are fantastic! The service the team provided was over the top and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Heather · Married on 11/10/2016

ShutterBooth New England was such an awesome touch to our wedding!!! Our guests had so much fun! The photo album/guest book is hilarious! My husband and I love looking at it! SBNE was so great to work with! They always got back to me very quickly with any questions or concerns and they were very professional! We will be recommending them to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

ShutterBooth New England's reply:

Thank you Heather for your review! I am so glad you love the scrapbook and I had a blast working your event! Congratulations again! :)
    - Ali

Blair · Married on 09/24/2016

Our photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. The whole process was easy from start to finish. The staff at Shutterbooth was friendly, helpful and always available. Our photo strips were beautiful and the album has been such a good reminder of the fun we all had. Thank you for making our wedding spectacular.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Erin · Married on 07/15/2016

So much fun! ShutterBooth sent a photo-booth host for the night who helped our wedding guests with their photos. Everyone had a great time with the silly props and fun photos. I would highly recommend having ShutterBooth come to your wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Super nice and were quick with responding with any inquiries I had

Sent on 06/17/2016

Laura & Alex · Married on 05/29/2016

We hired Shutterbooth for our wedding in May. Everyone had so much fun. We used the pictures and photobook as our guest book and loved reading everyone's comments the next morning. The attendant was so nice, helpful and professional. She made everyone feel so comfortable and they had a great time. Coordinating the event beforehand was very straightforward. The photo strips are customizable and the Shutterbooth representative was so patient as we went through several proofs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Sheena · Married on 04/09/2016

We are so happy with Shutterbooth and cannot recommend it more. They take care of everything, you don't have to worry about a thing! Our guests loved it, and we love looking at all the photos!

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • User6014439 · event on 11/14/2015

I recently worked with Shutterbooth for a 40th birthday party in Boston. I couldn't have been happier. I expected the best and they exceeded my expectations. This is my second time using this service, as I had them at my wedding in 2011. Office staff were polite, responsive, and super easy to work with. Our attendant, Shannon, was fantastic. She traveled into Boston on a Saturday night, fighting traffic and parking and smiled the entire time. She was so sweet and awesome to work with. I would highly recommend Shutterbooth to anyone looking for a photo booth service. It was truly the hit of the party!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Liz · Married on 09/05/2015

We have suggested ShutterBooth to our clients on many occasions. We love working with them because they are responsive, accommodating and happy! They have an awesome attitude when working during the event/wedding and it helps make the client and the guests have an even better time.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Simone · Married on 08/30/2015

We loved working with ShutterBooth for our wedding in Narragansett! We found them to be responsive, affordable and pleasant to work with. Our attendant Jon was great and we love looking at the guest book he helped assemble!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Holly · Married on 08/08/2015

Shutterbooth New England went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect! So many guests commented on how much fun the photo booth was, how much they loved the photo favors, and my husband and I really loved looking through everyone's photos in the book put together by Shutterbooth.

The staff was responsive, super fun at our wedding, and very attentive. I would definitely recommend ShutterBooth New England looking to add an awesome experience for guests to your wedding!

Lacey · Married on 08/08/2015

Shutterbooth is awesome!! They were responsive to all my questions and Jill got back to me within a few hours. They showed up early, set up, and the photos were amazing! Great quality and a ton of props. I suggest you get the scrapbook; it was well worth seeing all the funny photos from family and friends.

Joyleen · Married on 08/02/2015

We had such a blast with our photobooth at our wedding! So glad we got it and the wedding scrapbook
    too! We got their props and purchased our own wedding themed props which worked out well. Our guests were so happy with the unlimited copies they got and had a blast taking pics! It was a great way to capture our family and friends having fun on our special day!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Suzanne · Married on 08/01/2015

Quality pictures, reasonable price, and the quality of the people who work for them is why this place is the best for you wedding

I have been to many weddings with photo-booths, but this is by far the best experience I've ever had. First the price: I called a lot of photo booth places, and everyplace I called had ridiculously high prices for less time. I was so appalled at how much places were charging I stared researching how to make my own booth, but I could picture a lot of confused old people so I kept searching. Shutterbooth gave me a price $300-500 cheaper than everyone else considering the amount of time the rental was for

Picture Quality: Again I have a stack of photo-booth pictures. The quality and speed the strips were printed are unmatched. Everyone's face is clear, the lighting was great, no pixelated faces. They also let us design our own banner

Professionalism: From the beginning everyone I dealt with was extremely quick to respond, and friendly. But what impressed me the most was the person who worked our event, Shannon. She was so fun, and nice, and open for anything. We fit 20 people in one shot, and rather than being annoyed at trying to print out that many strips (which she didn't have to do and we told her many times) or being annoyed at us for cramming so many people in- she was excited for us, haha. The quality of service alone is worth giving them business.

Admittedly I was against having a photo-booth at my wedding, but having shutterbooth there actually made my wedding much better. Many guests were talking about how much fun they had in the photo-booth and it is totally worth it.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Everything was great. The only thing I would have changed... I wish all the guests knew to sign the scrapbook. If that communication was clear it would have been flawless.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/25/2015

Working with SBNE was easy from start to finish-- they were fabulous to work with in the planning process and terrific on the night of the wedding! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Suzanne · Married on 04/25/2015

Only comment I would make is to have had the ShutterHost tell guest that they could sign the Scrapbook...while waiting for their photo strip to print. But other then that, great ShutterHost, amazing props, and AMAZING photos!!

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Y

Yessenia · Married on 04/04/2015

My guest were extremely excited and very happy with the printouts. Shutterbooth employees on site were kind and approachable. I had not approved my logo and thank goodness they had an emergency contact who answered right away and put me at ease. Thank you Shutterfly!!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2014

Great photo booth set up and staff! All of my e-mails were answered right away and they were flexible with last minute time changes.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Shutterbooth set up and broke down the photobooth without any disruptions. Everyone loved the photobooth! Props definitely make it more fun. I was impressed with at the end of the night I received the scrapbook which I will cherish, then after the honeymoon we received the CD of all the pictures. Thank you Shutterbooth for hellping us to have a great celebration!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Jill and Michael were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely flexible and very reasonable in pricing. We are so happy we went with Shutterbooth, we have so many fun pictures thanks to them. I would definitely do business with them in the future. Class acts.

Sent on 12/12/2014