ShutterBooth Charlotte Reviews

ShutterBooth Charlotte 7
  • Kensey

Kensey · Married on 11/03/2018

Attention Stealer

If I've learned anything from my wedding, it's that people go HARD for a photo booth! My photo booth got more attention than me and my groom! Shutterbooth was amazing- they attendant was so nice and helpful to all my crazy guests. They even made a custom logo to put at the bottom of my photo strips! They also sent me all the photos like two days after the wedding- so AMAZING! Book. them. now.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hi Kensey!!!

We are so glad you loved the experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it means a ton! I'm sure you and your groom were just as fabulous, if not more :)

Correy Loftin · Married on 10/18/2018

Professional and Fun

Met Shutterbooth at a wedding expo and hired them the same day before we had even signed contracts for our venue and food. They are so professional, fun and engaging. They also communicate very well. I had absolutely no issues. Thank you Shutterbooth.

ShutterBooth Charlotte's reply:

Hi Correy, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed us from start to finish! Our host had a great time celebrating with you and Cassiana! We hope you enjoy the photos for a long time:)

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Must Have!

Shutterbooth made our wedding such a fun evening, all our guests are still talking about Shutterbooth and the wedding was over a month ago. This is a must have :)

ShutterBooth Charlotte 8

ShutterBooth Charlotte's reply:

Hi Jamie! We appreciate your review! We loved celebrating with you and Kent, it was a fabulous night! The rose gold shimmer backdrop looked amazing with your decor!

Coral · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Decision!!!

I am so happy we decided to go with shutter booth for our wedding! Our guests loved it and there are so many silly photos and memories captured! The gif option was a huge hit and my social media was flooded with posts and tags. The best part was being given access to all the photos taken. I was able to make a mini video and share it with all my guests. There may be cheaper options but this is definitely worth the money!!-- Oh and our booth host, Sarah, was amazing! A few of our guests took photos with her--which were hilarious! And she saved me and my husband a printed copy of all the photos we were in with our guests!! Best decision we made!

ShutterBooth Charlotte's reply:

Hi Coral! Thanks for the review! We had a great time with you and your guests! Your wedding at Separk was filled with love and great times, we are so happy we had the chance to celebrate with you and Jason :)

Maria · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent job! Such fun! Thank you

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Shutterbooth is THE BEST!!! My guests loved it! I don't think the booth was ever empty the entire night. It was not only entertaining and a great wedding favor for the guests but it was also part of our decor! I loved our gold and white backdrop (they call it the Mermaid backdrop). It was awesome. I'm a wedding photographer and I recommend them to all my couples.....they do not disappoint!

ShutterBooth Charlotte 9
  • I

Iesha · Married on 07/05/2018

We absolutely loved working with ShutterBooth in Charlotte! They were able to add great memories for our wedding day! We highly recommend this company for your entertainment services.

• Z

Zachary · Married on 06/23/2018

ShutterBooth did a fantastic job at our wedding at the Duke Mansion in Charlotte, and we highly recommend them! Our guests loved being able to take lots of photos to have as a keepsake and ShutterBooth provided us an album at the end of the night with all the photos taken of our guests included. It's a great addition to your wedding party and was a lot of fun to have them be there.

• Tameeka

Tameeka · Married on 03/10/2018

Having a photo booth was the best additive to my reception. My guest absolutely loved the photo booth. I would recommend Shutterbooth to any bride/groom or event.

Kailey · Married on 09/23/2017

Shutterbooth was one of the best wedding decisions ever! All of our guests loved the photobooth and had the best time taking some of the most hilarious pictures. We got the signed photo book and it’s one of our favorite things to flip through. I would highly recommend Shutterbooth to anyone for any event!

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2017

I cannot overstate how amazing Shutterbooth was to have at our wedding! It was such a huge hit. We had a great attendant; he took everything into his own hands and made it perfect without me having to worry one bit. We are so very happy with our decision to use Shutterbooth; everyone at our wedding absolutely loved it! We had so many rave reviews over it. It was just so much fun. When we received the guestbook at the end we were truly amazed - it is just awesome and full of great memories we will have forever.

ShutterBooth Charlotte 10
    ShutterBooth Charlotte 17
    ShutterBooth Charlotte 18
    ShutterBooth Charlotte 19

Kirsten · Married on 05/20/2017

We are so happy that we chose Shutter Booth for our wedding in May at The Venue in Asheville, NC. Our guests seemed to have a blast in the photo booth, and people kept going back multiple times. We loved that guests got to keep photos for themselves AND that we got a copy of each photo as well as a message from guests in the memory book – what a sweet touch! The company even utilized our unique wedding graphic at the bottom of the photo strips. After the wedding, we received digital copies and GIFS of the photos. Shutter Booth was worth every penny!

Cassandra · Married on 05/20/2017

The staff was very responsive and professional. Everything they said they would do they did. They went over and above to deliver excellent customer service! Definitely will use them again!

Catherine · Married on 04/22/2017

ShutterBooth is not only an excellent product, but reliable and FUN staff. They help your guests have a great time and get engaged. The customization is awesome along with the props and background! Everyone LOVED it.

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

We are extremely happy that we hired Shutter Booth. Our daughter's wedding was in Asheville and I was a little reluctant to hire a company that wasn't in that town. However, they do many events in Asheville and at the Crest Center and we couldn't have been happier! Art was an amazing host and he worked hard at putting the photos in the memory book having guests sign it. Having Shutter Booth was worth every penny-our guests had a blast!!! Be sure to have the booth until the event ends. We paid to have an extra hour added and am so glad we did. Many people used it the last hour!
    (They had fun props but I did bring my own too. Art made certain I got all my props at the end of the eve)

Having a Photo Booth was worth every penny! Everyone had soo much fun taking pictures and it was so great having each of the photo strips in a book with guests' comments next to them. They also send you ALL of the pictures digitally in GIFs, strips and individually. They really go above and beyond, are very accommodating to what you want and very responsive!

Tekethia · Married on 05/15/2016

Wow, what can I say. The service I received from ShutterBooth was amazing. Having a photo booth at our wedding was definitely the best investment ever. Everyone loved it so much, and it was by far the biggest hit of the night. The two attendants were great, they were so polite and helpful and made my family and friends feel welcomed. I absolutely love that at the end of the night the ShutterBooth team gives you a memory book full of photos and messages from your guest. If you are thinking about using ShutterBooth, don't think any longer. I can promise you that you won't be disappointed. The service is excellent and the guest absolutely loved it. The children at my wedding especially felt entrained all night. Thanks again to the whole ShutterBooth Charlotte team for making my day an amazing one and for the memories that will last a lifetime.

Eneida · Married on 11/06/2015

Art was awesome! He went above and beyond. The guest book was perfect. It was great to see our guests pictures and special congratulatory notes to treasure forever. The photo booth was one of my favorite parts of the night. Right next to marrying the man of my dreams. it's an actual booth! Thank you Art and the shutter booth team.

Kathy · Married on 10/24/2015

ShutterBooth Charlotte was so much fun. The attendant was great and everyone had a great time. They provided some props and we brought a bunch of our own.
    The attendant sets up, helps out and packs up. I would definitely recommend.

Art and ShutterBooth was such a huge hit at my wedding! They made it so easy to have a custom favor that my guests actually raved about and kept! From the props to the nice host on site, they are some of the photos I love the most - our friends and family being themselves, having a great time and living it up on our big day. I ABSOLUTELY recommend a ShutterBooth for your wedding - forget the lame candy, go for the FUN!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2015

Shutterbooth Charlotte, you were the cat's meow. Our guests loved having the booth there with all of those props and we can't thank you enough for the great picture-memories! Melanie was so accommodating about our timings and her team did a great job setting up. Ryan, our attendant, was nice enough to come grab myself and the groom to make sure we got some pictures together! We were both running around greeting guests the whole night that we almost missed it completely - thank you so much for making sure that didn't happen! Everything was wonderful!!

Shutterbooth was great. I loved the personalized logo we got to put on the bottom of the strip. Our guests loved the booth and we have enjoyed looking through the book of all the photos we got! I would recommend them to anyone interested in having a photo booth at their wedding. They set up and took care of everything on their own. All we had to do was show him where to set up and he took care of everything else!

Janet · Married on 06/20/2015

My guests had a great time with the ShutterBooth Team at our event. They were very professional. I am the mother of the bride and I really did appreciate that they handled everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

jenna · Married on 06/13/2015

Easy to work with and so much fun! Favorite way to remember our guests. Loved we could customize the photostrip. Fantastic!

Alexis · Married on 06/06/2015

ShutterBooth Charlotte was awesome!!! We are so happy that we decided to have a Shutterbooth at our wedding. It was a wedding sensation!! Art and his team were great to work with and were very organized and knowledgeable. They arrived promptly and were very professional. The ShutterBooth was packed the entire night and we were told by several guests it was there favorite thing at the wedding! I really enjoyed the ShutterBooth album ShutterBooth created for me and I will have the memories forever. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND ShutterBooth Charlotte to all future brides. You will have some happy wedding guests!!!!