40 Reviews for Shutter Hutch

Prints (4)
Props (4)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
39 Shutter Hutch Reviews

We wanted a slow-motion video booth for our wedding to bring something unique and interactive to our guest experience, plus to have a memorable keepsake for many years to come. Shutter Hutch definitely delivered! The slo-mo booth was a huge hit and the video they compiled for us was so special! They were the most reasonably priced slo-mo booth in the area and the husband and wife duo were the sweetest people to work with! They even let me change my mind on the backdrop I wanted like 10 times and never complained :) They also arrived much earlier than our contract allotted because of the complicated way we decided to set up our reception. It was so kind of them to spend a couple extra hours at the venue just to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you for everything, Jamie and Chad!!!

Profile Picture Lina, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Jaime and her team are amazing. Jaime was always available for questions and suggestions for our photo booth. I highly recommend this company for there photo booths. They are very unique and stand out from the rest of the competition. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6829660, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Shutterhutch video and photobooth services. Although we have not received our video yet, I know that we are going to love it!! The photobooth was such a hit, plus we have a photo album with all of our guests pictures, which is so special! We would recommend them a million times over!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Shutter Hutch was the first vendor we booked for our wedding, and one of our favorites! Communication with this company via email was easy as they were very responsive and flexible (good for a last-minute bride like myself!), and at our wedding our Shutter Hutch representative was fun and personable - exactly what you would want!. We used their included photo book as our guest book and it makes me smile every time I look through it - not only are our guests having a great time with all the props they provide, but the photo book itself is very good quality. I've attended other weddings where the photo booth personnel look like they are working at the DMV, and this was definitely not the case with Shutter Hutch! I would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Awesome experience working with Jaime before the big day. Logo and font were perfect, guests loved the photo booth and the props they could use/wear for the pics. As the bride, loved the photo album we got to take home and the file of all pics were sent to us. A deal that could not be beat...worth every penny... Looking back at the pics shows how much fun guests had with the photo booth and ourselves and memories we will treasure!! They crack us up! Jaime was very responsive and accommodating, very easy to work with which made the process smooth and perfect. Shanda was the attendant on wedding day and she was awesome - very friendly, professional and FUN! Highly highly recommend ShutterHutch!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be more pleased that my husband and I chose ShutterHutch to be a part of our special day! Jamie is amazing and so fun to work with! She made sure almost every guest got a picture in the booth! She also put together a photo album with all of the prints from that night which is so special and so fun to look at! All of the guests told us it was a nice additive and so fun! We could not be more pleased with our decision. We highly recommend them for any event!!

Profile Picture Maeghan, 5/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

We used the photobooth with Shutter Hutch at our wedding. Everybody loved it and had so much fun!! We love that we got a keepsake album with all the strips made throughout the night. Jaime was so helpful throughout the planning process- she designed a personalized logo for the strips and they turned out great! The photo booth was so unique and pretty and there was a line all night. Definitely so much fun and I would use Shutter Hutch again when I have the opportunity!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

ShutterHutch was amazing for our wedding day! Jamie was so easy to work with and made everything possiable from the logo to the backdrop curtain! The open photobooth fit right into our vintage wedding decor and was absolutely beautiful! I loved the open photobooth because it gave guest a laugh as people went in and posed! The photobooth attendant was amazing making sure everyone got their photos and making the awesome book with the photos at the end of the night! The photo booth was worth every penny and I'd love to have another party just to book them again! If your looking for the total package look no further! Jamie and ShutterHutch are the best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Shutter Hutch provided the photo booth for my daughter's wedding. It was the highlight of the reception. Everybody loved it. They were easy to work with and provided an excellent product and quality pictures!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Photo Booth was a hit at my wedding! Jamie was lovely to work with throughout the planning process and ensured every detail was decided on and in place so that the night flowed flawlessly!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I absolutely loved working with Jamie. Not only is she an amazing person, but she's so much fun to be around. She makes you feel relaxed and not even worried about the fact you are on camera. If it's any idea of how great this sweet couple is, I literally cried 3 separate times just watching my 3 minute teaser video. Chad does a fantastic job with editing. I would recommend them 10x over. The only videographer and photobooth I would use for every occasion.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Just booked haven't used yet but so far has been excellent

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We went with Shutter Hutch based on a recommendation by my friend that had used them for her wedding in St. Thomas. They did not disappoint! They covered our wedding with two shooters and an apprentice!! I was impressed! We will receive our video on 12/30/16, and we are looking forward to see it. We were informed when we signed our contract that it would be at least three months before we would receive the final product, and we were totally ok with that. It's what happens when you hire someone who is providing top notch cinematography, and is in high demand. That is absolutely what I wanted. No one wants to hire someone that no one else wants, and we wanted THEM! Thank you guys for everything! XOXO K&J

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Setup

So glad to have had shutter hutch as part of our wedding day. It was a huge success and the package was everything one could want. Jaime is amazing and very helpful!

Profile Picture Melissa , 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used the Edison Photo Booth from shutter hutch and it was awesome! The attendant was so interactive and did a great job putting together our phonebook! They are super easy to work with and my guests loved the Photo Booth!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Oh my goodness I cannot say enough good things about Shutter Hutch! I called very last minute (1 week before) and they were able to fully accommodate me and my husband to be. Jaime and her husband Chad are absolutely amazing to work with. Jaime called me same day I made the inquiry and talked me through everything. Chad showed up the day of the wedding and was amazing to work with. I didn't realize it but there was a glitch the day of the wedding in regards to our logo on the bottom of the photo strips. Jaime and Chad knew and because they couldn't fix the error until after Chad got home Jaime mailed me all new prints with the correct logo. She not only mailed me a copy by additional copies for all my guests one for each person in every photo!! Truly amazing and I would definitely recommend to anyone seeking a photo booth at their next event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

So happy I went with Shutter Hutch to film our wedding and provide a photo booth! We now have a absolutely gorgeous video to look back on our special day!

Profile Picture Kaylin, 4/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We used Shutter Hutch for videography and for the Photobooth at our wedding! The Photobooth was a HIT! The guests loved it!! Jamie and Chad were awesome to work with, very friendly and professional, and FUN! Definetly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I cannot say enough nice things about Jaime!!! She was absolutely amazing at our wedding Friday night! Completely professional, but also so very warm & friendly. She went above and beyond all I could have expected. I am so happy she was part of our special night, and apparently everyone there felt the same way. All night long, and for the past three days, everyone I talk to that was at the wedding has nothing but nice things to say about Jaime/Shutter Hutch, and it's one of the FIRST things they mention. The Photo Booth itself was beautiful, a perfect fit for our rustic farm wedding. All my vendors were great that night, but you were by far the BEST!!! Thank you SO MUCH for being part of our Best Day Ever! ????????

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jaime and Chad were a pleasure to work with - and definitely a bang for the buck. They not only shot video, they got a friend to come and have a drone for 3 hours for only $150 more - capturing the superb aerial footage at our outdoor venue. Their photobooth (included in the package) didn't look cheap and rickety like so many I've seen - it was very classy and being open air, you could fit way more people in the shots. Not to mention it made the atmosphere more fun as people saw each other cutting up and acting goofy. Plus, EVERY person gets a strip of the photos - not just two! That's huge! The quality of the prints were excellent and they give you a photobook with all the strips PLUS a jump drive with all the full-sized digital prints of every picture. AWESOME. We haven't gotten back the video yet, but I have full confidence it will be wonderful. They really took the time to get to know us and I know they captured everything of importance to us!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Chad and Jaime were great couple with sense of humor. They were very professional and work with us through the process. Chad wanted to make sure that he capture the type of personality that we want to show. He got to know us pretty good and wanted to know what we were looking for or expecting when it come to video. He worked well with other vendors including Lisa Her from Blue Kiss Studio. They had a neat small drone which was a remote control camera. They were able to capture everything in 360 degree from top to bottom and front to back. They were awesome and work well with your budget. They have great price package. The video quality is amazing. The details was breath taking. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User3765201, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jamie was wonderful. Jamie was so informative about everything I needed to know about using her photo booth. After out first meeting Jamie was always sure to keep in touch with me through email. Jamie was so easy to work with and I never had to worry about the details she had everything down pat! Shanda worked our booth during the reception and bless her i know she was about to burn up in that horse stall (it was a barn), but she always had a smile on her face and was so helpful to everyone that was coming and going. The photo booth was worth every penny. I'm pretty sure I have looked at my book a dozen times and I laugh every time!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutter Hutch did such an AWESOME job at our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved the pictures and were able to take home their film strip that night. They were also able to incorporate our logo on the bottom of the film strip. I loved how they gave us a memory book and flash drive with HD quality of all the photos too! I will definitely be recommending Shutter Hutch again.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad was amazing! And the photobooth was a complete hit at our reception! Everyone- old and young alike- were obsessed with it! I loved the mementos that it gave us to look back over and what was even better was we walked out with our photo book that same night! The next day we were able to look at everyone's photos and laugh our heads off at everyone's silliness. I'm so grateful to have had Shutter Hutch at our wedding....they were wonderful to work with and I would refer anyone who wants an extra special "favor" to give to your guests, CALL THEM!!!

Profile Picture Brandi', 9/26/14, 8 Reviews