Shutter Fox Productions Reviews

13 | Buffalo, NY

13 Reviews for Shutter Fox Productions

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2019

Love our wedding video

We loved working with Lauren! She is so nice and easy to work with. She captured such wonderful moments throughout our whole wedding day. The highlight video she made us was so awesome. It really depicted us as a couple and included all of the essential things from our wedding. Such beautiful and great quality work, highly recommend Lauren!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Alexi

Alexi · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Lauren and Ashley captured our wedding day perfectly! I'm thrilled with their work and couldn't be happier with choosing them!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

A videographer is something that people cut out due to how expensive weddings are.... DON'T BE THAT PERSON! My husband and I are thrilled that we have this beautiful footage to look back on. As everyone says, the day goes by so fast ... and it does, so hire Shutter Fox Productions so you can relive your wedding day over and over again. Both Lauren and Ashley were great on the day, we didn't even know they were tapping but they caught every special look, toast, hug, dance, etc. They were so easy to work with, all I did was give them the days itinerary and they were at every spot with us! I highly recommend this to all engaged couples.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Lauren was amazing! From the time we messaged her all the way to the delivery of our videos, she was so easy to work with. Her response to emails was very fast and she worked with us to figured out a package that met our needs. She was very professional the day of the wedding and our footage turned out amazing! It truly shows her talent. We love our footage and are so happy we booked Shutter Fox Productions! A+++!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I met with Shutter Fox when we were looking for a photographer, and both Lauren and Ashley were very nice, easy-going, professional and reasonably-priced. We didn't end up using them for photography, but Lauren did our videography of our ceremony, and she was extremely easy to work with. She created a beautiful full edited video, along with two highlight reels of our ceremony that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives! She even allowed us to choose music for the videos, which made them even more enjoyable for us!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Taryn · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren went above and beyond to make our wedding video perfect. We are not in the buffalo and she was reasonable priced even including travel. The turn around time was a bit long but she always keeped me in the loop. She's a busy woman! Thanks again Lauren!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Holly · Married on 09/08/2017

We could not be happier! Shutter Fox Productions was exceptional in every single way. From the very beginning through our approving the final product, their communication was immediate and detailed. They were extremely accommodating, ensuring we got exactly what we wanted. Our videographer Lauren was so professional in all ways; she stayed inconspicuous throughout the ceremony, photos and reception, and by herself, was able to capture many angles so as not to miss any key moment. Our end product was truly amazing - flowing so beautifully with a mix of music, ceremony and reception. They perfectly captured every special moment that made the wedding event so memorable in the highlight video (many moments we would have forgotten if they had not been taped ), and we are so pleased to have separate videos of the whole ceremony and longer versions of speeches, dances, etc. as a keepsake forever. Please view their work to see how amazing they are. We full-hardheartedly recommend Shutter Fox Productions - They are truly The Best!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Lauren and Ashley were so amazing to work with! I will be the first one to say that my new husband during the planning process did not want a videographer. He did not more vendors "in our face" that day. However, Lauren and Ashley were the complete opposite! I didn't even know they were there most of the time. They also worked wonderfully with our photographer. I could not be happier that I vetoed my new husbands vote while planning and chose them! Thank you Lauren and Ashley! I would recommend them to anyone and have already started the recommendations to new brides planning!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kristy · Married on 09/23/2016

Amazing all around. They were so easy to work with, they were always fast at getting back to me when I contacted them, and they did an amazing job! Weddings are so expensive, and Shutter Fox Productions is priced so well!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 10/25/2016

mystery · Married on 09/16/2016

These ladies where great and I couldn't have asked for anything more. They do amazing work, and are very sweet and most of all very professional. They were so understanding when everything was going horribly wrong and just rolled with the punches. You will not be disappointed, i will recommend them til I'm blue in the face! Lol and if I ever need this type of service again, I will not look anywhere else. They have a customer for life.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

Lauren and Ashley did a SPECTACULAR job with our wedding videos!! We were so pleased with the end result. They captured every perfect moment of the day and created a work of art that we'll treasure for the rest of our lives. They are extremely professional, friendly, responsive, and talented videographers! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for high quality videography work! Thank you again, Lauren & Ashley!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Brianne · Married on 01/02/2016

Lauren and Ashley filmed our wedding day, and they went above and beyond our expectations! To start, my husband and I decided very late in the planning game (about 3 weeks prior) that we really wanted a videographer. Lauren and Ashely were one of the first to respond and with enthusiasm accepted to film our day. The contract says they film for 8 hours, but they were there from 11 in the morning till after 11 at night making sure not to miss a detail. With each clip they send us, it makes us remember all the small details that as a bride and groom we thought we had forgotten. I wish Lauren and Ashley of Shutter Fox all the best and will recommend anyone looking for a videographer. Thank you again, Lauren and Ashley!!

All our love,
    Brianne & Andy Saskowski

Sent on 02/29/2016

Sean · Married on 06/26/2015

We hired Shutter Fox to film our wedding. Not only were they extremely professional and diligent they basically saved our wedding. Our photographer was 2 hours late. Shutter Fox jumped in and started taking shooting photos in edition to filming. The quality of the photography was excellent. Many of the shots they took became our favorites. The videos they shot were amazing. After we started watching the video, my wife and I immediately realized how amazing it is to have. Our photos were amazing. We loved them but our video became the most cherished memory. Many people cut our videography from the budget. I would suggest cutting something else to fit it in. I promise you won't regret it. And it you do decide to hire a videographer, I am sure you will be extremely happy with Shutter Fox. We loved our the whole experience!

Sent on 12/18/2015