Shutter and Sound Films Reviews

Shutter and Sound Films 6
Shutter and Sound Films 7
  • Maura

Maura Durkin · Getting married on 06/05/2020

If you want your wedding video to blow people away.....hire them

Hands down, Shutter and Sound was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Juan and Spencer were my videographers for the day, and they were kindest, sweetest, and most easy going individuals I have ever met. Even when a few things went wrong during the day, they both went along with the flow and adapted instantly to make sure I didn't have a panic attack. Juan knew exactly how to calm me down and make me feel like everything was going to be okay on his watch. And guess what, it was! I wish I could give you all a behind the scenes look of my day and have you truly see how talented, professional, and absolutely loads of fun Spencer and Juan are. My husband and I will get to cherish their beautiful artwork of our wedding highlight video, the Instagram Highlight video (highly suggest purchasing this feature), and our full wedding video for the rest of our lives. I catch myself watching my wedding highlight video quiet often and each time I never fail to cry. The shots compliment with the brilliant music choices perfectly capture Shane's and my love for each other and the feeling we wanted to give our guests as they celebrated our day with us: love, laughter, and a night that will be remembered forever.

I can go on for hours about how much I loved working with Shutter and Sound, but I am going to get to the point: Hire Shutter and Sound. You will not regret it. Go check out Shane's and my video and you will see how talented there are!!! :)

~ Maura and Shane O'Mara

Sent on 06/02/2019

Ashley Massaro · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing quality.

This vendor is amazing to work with and their product was sublime. The picture and sound quality was top notch and the prices are fabulous.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Tiffany Kornegay · Married on 08/31/2019

Shutter and sound films review - must hire!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! OUR WEDDING WAS A DREAM COME TRUE BECAUSE OF THIS COMPANY! Y0U WILL NOT REGRET OR BE DISAPPOINTED IN THE FINAL PRODUCT - WAY TO CAPTURE A MOMENT FOR A LIFETIME. PROFESSIONAL AND ENTHUSIASTIC STAFF!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Jane Wojciechowski · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful and Amazing Video, Very Happy

Kenny did an amazing job on our highlight video! Him and his assistant captured our wedding day (8-11-19) wonderfully and incorporated our parents and immediate family members which was important to us. The video is such high quality and fits perfectly with the song that we chose for the video. We can see why Kenny is one of the lead photographers at Shutter and Sound. My husband and I recently watched our highlight video again on our 1 month anniversary and we are still in love with the video! We can't wait to see the ceremony and reception video as well as the raw footage when it arrives in the mail. Furthermore, the scheduling manager Jack is very quick to answer your questions via email and your correspondence throughout the wedding planning process; which is a breath of fresh air. Would highly recommend Shutter and Sound if you want a beautiful wedding video.

Link to our video: https://vimeo.com/354696761

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Marie · Married on 08/03/2019

In love with our video!!

Working with Shutter and Sound was one of our best decisions we could have made for our wedding. They were unbelievably responsive, helpful, and talented. Quinn answered any and all questions quicker than I anticipated, and Matt was amazing on the day-of. Our video came out beautiful, and guests are still reaching out to express how amazing it is. I could watch it on repeat. Such an amazing experience with Shutter and Sound!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Jp P · Married on 07/31/2019

Well worth it, excellent job!

Ched, and the team were able to capture our wedding in such an incredible manner. The video is amazing! The way they did the voice over and transitions were so seamless and truly perfect. It took us back to our special day and will do so forever. They are the absolute best!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience and incredible video

Shutter & Sound is the BEST!!! Everyone we worked with was extremely professional and responsive from day 1 . Cody and his assistant, Jason, did an excellent job on the actual day of our wedding - they were so nice and genuinely fun to be around. Our video is amazing!! Our friends and family cannot stop watching it. We decided to add on a drone, and the footage is incredible. The video captures the best moments and emotions from the day, and we are so happy that we found Shutter & Sound. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan O'Leary · Married on 07/05/2019

Make the investment - Shutter & Sound is 100% worth it!

Shutter & Sound was the best vendor we worked with for our whole wedding. I'm glad all the stress of the wedding is over and I cannot believe how lucky we are to have it all captured. So far we have only seen our highlight video but it is incredible. The day was amazing and somehow the video made it look even better!! We plan to binge watch the raw footage every anniversary. Their whole team is incredible!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Colleen Feeney · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing work!!

The team at Shutter & Sound were so easy and wonderful to work with!! We absolutely loved our video and it came out beautiful. The team was so easy to work with and helping with choosing a song and video style that suits your needs. Highly highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Estephen

Estephen · Married on 06/22/2019

Such beautiful work!

Can not recommend Shutter and Sound enough! A good videographer is a must for a wedding and these guys perfectly captured all of the special moments of the day (both big and small). They were professional and friendly and the resulting videos were truly special.

We had friends of friends tell us they cried watching our highlight video. Such a beautiful way to remember the day for years and years to come! We can’t express how happy we are with the results. They captured our day perfectly and for that we will recommend them to everyone we can!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Dane

Dane Huling · Married on 06/21/2019

High-Res Memories

Their work speaks for itself-- incredibly well-edited, high-quality, and a personalized touch. Our package is great because we also get three levels of video-- the short, the long, and the raw footage. Really there's nothing more we could have asked for. I was a groom for this vendor and both Kylee and the videographers were consummate professionals. Both videographers, esp. Jordan, also went the extra mile to snag shots that were personal and unique to us, both before, during, and after the ceremony. My wife and I love the video that we have now to remember our wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Videography with Shutter and Sound

We hired Shutter and Sound to capture our wedding day, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results! Our wedding video is beautiful, and we've had numerous compliments on the quality of our highlight reel. Our videographers, Juan and Andy, went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly on our special day. They were both fun to work with, and they made us feel comfortable from the moment they walked in. They worked closely with our photographer, which made it easy to capture lots of great footage in a short amount of time. Finally, they were able to accommodate our flexible (and ever-changing) shot list; they traveled all over the city with us in spite of bad weather and the omnipresent Chicago traffic. We have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Shutter and Sound - Juan and Andy are the best!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • I-Shan

I-Shan Chiang · Married on 06/15/2019

Our heartfelt recommendation & thanks

My now husband and I got engaged in Todos Santos, Mexico a year ago at Hotel San Cristobal and we knew we wanted to bring our friends and family back to the hotel a year later. I also knew that what type of videographer and wedding video - it had to be amazing and be able to capture our not so perfect turned perfect story, my 40th birthday , and the power of a traditional tea ceremony. It couldn't just be any other wedding video. So, after countless hours of watching videos and checking out companies, I came across Shutter and Sound Films and was blown away. Especially by one video which I watched over and over again and couldn't stop crying every time. I knew I had to have the videographer who did their wedding. To my surprise, he was free!! David and Tony joined us along with our other vendors who we flew out for 3 magical days in Todos Santos (small town about 1 hour away from Cabo). It was worth every penny. They became a part of our memories and journey with us. All our friends and family who watched our wedding video, couldn't stop crying and was able to relive the moments. The cinematography is amazing. If you don't believe me check it out yourself: https://vimeo.com/344898147

The turnaround time was quick and they provide the IG video quickly as well (that video was equally as nice!). They are amazingly talented and professional.

David, Tony, Kylee- We dont know how to thank you all. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you all. Thank you for capturing such an important weekend for us in the way that you all did. We love you all!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Davis

Davis Cochrane · Married on 06/15/2019

So happy with our wedding videos!

We decided to splurge on our videographer, getting the full package, and have absolutely no regrets. We’re incredibly happy with the videos that were produced and all have that distinctive shutter and sound feel that we we wanted when we were watching a lot of wedding videos, trying to find the right videographer for us. Naomi and Hans shot our wedding outside of Philadelphia, both were great to work with, friendly and professional throughout. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Susan Wigley · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and Professional Videos

Shutter and Sound captured my daughter's wedding on June 8th at The Clubhouse at Baywood Greens, near Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. They are so talented and artistic - they captured all of the special moments in the highlight video and set the video perfectly to the music that was selected. Eric Aumen was professional and had our highlight video posted 5 days after the wedding! I would highly recommend this company. We have received so many compliments on the beautiful video they created.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Laura D · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

I cannot recommend Shutter and Sound Films enough! I worked with Quinn for scheduling/details leading up to the wedding and Matt was our videographer for our wedding day. Both Quinn and Matt were incredibly professional and easy to work with. Matt was lovely to work with on our wedding day and created a gorgeous video for us! We absolutely love the finished product and we received our final video in less than 2 weeks. I would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Jimenez · Married on 06/02/2019

Love our wedding video!!

The quality of work coming from Shutter and Sound is absolutely incredible! They were very communicative and professional from beginning to end. On our wedding day, they came during our prep time and took video of us just getting ready. When we were falling behind schedule, they used their time efficiently and took video of all the other essentials needed for the shoot that didn't require us to be present. They stayed until the very end of our wedding to capture ALL of it. Shutter and Sound was a great investment and you will not be disappointed with their results! You can take a look at our wedding video below:

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Shutter and Sound Films 8
    Shutter and Sound Films 9
    Shutter and Sound Films 10
    Shutter and Sound Films 11

Jillian · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend Shutter and Sound!!!

I highly recommend Shutter and Sound!! Our video came out amazing and we could not be more happy! Mike Osowski was our videographer and he was great!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

In love with our highlight video!

So thrilled with S&S, not enough words to say it all honestly. I communicated with Quinn via email before the wedding- she was SO helpful and responsive, always on top of things and organized. We had Seth and Megan as videographers for the day of and they were amazing. Clearly so experienced and talented, they got some really cool shots of us throughout the day and I cannot wait to see it all when we get our raw footage and documentary edit. We received the highlight video while we were on our honeymoon and watched it probably 40 times before even coming back home, it was done so beautifully, we are in love. Seth and Megan both made us feel so comfortable all day long, even when some of the shots they have to get feel cheesy or staged, they acknowledged it and we laughed it off, then it's amazing how stunning it turned out in the video!!! Couldn't be happier! Also worth noting, the price was more than reasonable for the quality of the work they did and the final product!!! Last thing, my husband and I wanted to use a song special to us that wasn't on any of the sites S&S uses, but they were so willing to work with us and helped us get a personal license directly from the band so we could use it in our video! SO happy and I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2019

The absolute best cinematographers

Shutter and Sound Boston is exceptional!! The entire process from planning, to day of the wedding, to final product was absolutely seamless thanks to Quinn. Our videographer was Mike and he was amazing to work with, he flew the drone and captured so many little moments that put together made for an incredible highlight video. We have had countless compliments from friends and family about how much they loved it! My husband was on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding but once he saw the final product he was blown away and so happy we did. Their work speaks for themselves, the editing is unparalleled. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking to hire a great team who produces beautiful cinematography, hands down.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jess · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! Book them!

Shutter and Sound Boston was AMAZING! They were so great to work with and extremely responsive from beginning to end. Mike was so nice and made us feel super comfortable (and they suffered through the coldest April day with us, so we're extra grateful). There was no stress at all the day of our wedding and seriously the highlight video is unreal! Can't even compare them to other videographers in the area, they are above and beyond. Book them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Haya

Haya · Married on 04/06/2019

A Dream to Work With

My husband and I worked with Quinn from Shutter & Sound Films to coordinate the details for our videographers, Michael & Cody. It was so easy to work with the team and they were extremely helpful throughout the process. They were also very professional, responsive and flexible with our needs. During the wedding day, both Michael & Cody worked closely with our photographer to get the shots needed for the multi-camera and highlight videos as well as my husband and I to get the right artistic shots for the videos. When I received the highlight video it was more than what we expected and we received so many compliments about how beautiful it was. It's all thanks to our amazing team! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 03/22/2019

Shutter and Sound were absolutely amazing

Shutter and Sound films were absolutely awesome to work with. So easy going and their work is truly amazing. My friends and family are in awe of the highlight video that he got to us the week after we got married! My friends said that the highlight video was the most professional and beautiful wedding video they ever saw. Shutter and Sound films were able to catch our wedding in a way that every single time we watch the video, we feel like we are back in each moment of that special day. Thank you for capturing the most amazing day of my life!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra R Cassel · Married on 03/02/2019

Obsessed!

We worked with Hans and could not be happier with the end result of our videos. He was such a pleasure to work with, and was very patient with my specific requests. Would highly recommend Hans and the Shutter and Sound team to capture your special day in TV/Movie-quality footage!

Sent on 03/23/2019