Shumaker PDT Reviews

Shumaker PDT 5
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Married on 11/05/2019

Five stars!

Shumaker PDT was excellent in re-creating the vision we wanted on our wedding day. They have a ton of different design options and I love that on their website they break things down per venue. My husband wanted a little stage to elevate the sweetheart table, which I didn't see on their website, but they were super accommodating and made it happen for us. Further, they have a great cancellation option so that if your back-up rain plan does/does not need to be executed they are able to cancel and refund you the majority of that fee back. Their installations were beautiful and communications were timely and efficient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much, Aubrey. You were a dream to work with! We enjoyed helping you create a beautiful wedding design. Congratulations and kind wishes for many happy years.

Callan Sollenberger · Married on 10/19/2019

5 stars all around!

Using Shumaker for my wedding décor and enhancements was one of the best decisions I made. We really were only looking for up lighting but to hit the minimum price we added on drapery, dance floor lighting, and band lighting which all looked PHENOMENAL!! Seriously the drapery really transformed the ballroom at the Cork Factory Hotel and was one of my favorite design elements. Dustin was a pleasure to work with throughout then entire process. He was fast to respond, easy to communicate with, and even helped me with suggestions when I was being indecisive. The day of the wedding they took care of everything and worked directly with my venue staff for a stress-free experience. Absolutely book them- you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much, Callan! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm delighted you were so pleased with the over-all design. I appreciate your kind words and wish you many, many years of happiness.

Kimberly Desrosiers · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful!

Having hanging elements for our big day was such a special touch, and having Shumaker PDT was so wonderful. Every step of the process was so easy, and we were so happy with the end result!! We would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review. It was such a pleasure being part of your special day and we are very happy you were pleased with our services.

Shannon Brown · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful twinkle lights and uplighting

We loved working with Shumaker and they did an amazing job! We hired them for our wedding at the Barn at Silverstone for twinkle lights and uplighting and we were so happy we did! The twinkle lights were perfect, so beautiful and so romantic!! They created the perfect ambiance for our wedding and really took the barn to the next level! We would definitely recommend working with Shumaker.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you, Shannon. You chose a beautiful venue for your wedding. We agree that adding the twinkle lights and uplighting really created a romantic feeling. We loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness.
  • Taylor

Taylor Hegeman · Married on 09/18/2019

Fairy Tale Lighting

What an incredible team of professionals! My husband and I got married at The Farm @ Eagles Ridge and we knew we needed something special for inside the barn. We met with Dustin and he made our vision truly come to life! He created a custom lights design for us, and when I walked in on the actual day to see it, I was overwhelmed with joy. It looked like a dream come true, a real life fairy tale! The attention to detail was superb and all their work truly transformed the space.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor. You chose a gorgeous venue and I thoroughly enjoyed designing a custom look to make your vision a reality. I couldn't be happier to know it made your special day even more joyful. Best wishes for many years of happiness.

Kris · Married on 07/27/2019

Really wonderful!

Joann was very easy to work with, she was responsive and helpful. The quality was excellent and just what we wanted for our wedding. I would work with Shumaker any day and would recommend them to anyone, and I have! Thank you! xo

Sent on 08/15/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kris. We enjoyed working with you too! Thank you too for recommending us. It was an honor to be part of your special day and we wish you years of happiness.

Gia Ksell · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful wedding

Shumaker were wonderful to work with. Very responsive, professional, and quality of drapes were beautiful. They added the perfect classy touch to an already beautiful venue, the inn at leola village.

Shumaker PDT 6
    Sent on 07/16/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you, Gia for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you and were delighted to be part of your special day. Best wishes for many years of happiness.

Jenna Gannon · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Reception

Shumaker PDT was a wonderful company to work with to help bring our vision of our wedding reception to life! Our venue is a space with lots of natural light and tall ceilings, so we hired Shaker to hang 3 beautiful white chandeliers, as well as white draping. Guests kept complementing on how beautiful it looked! Also, we had a live flower wall which would have been tough to pull off, had it not been for the hanging structure that Shumaker provided. JoAnn was very responsive and great to work with, and the team did a great job executing the look we had in mind! I highly recommend them to help bring your event to life!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation Jenna. It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy you loved the design and chose to work with us!! We wish you many years of happiness.
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy Communication / Great Result

I had a vision for my venue which was not done before. I contacted Shumaker and JoAnn made it come to life! The drapes in front of the fireplace are something they are usually doing at the Cork, however I didn't want the fireplace to be shown at all, with a loose drapery style. I didn't want them tied back, but to still look romantic. She was super quick with her responses and made my vision come to life without having to meet in person. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, they had it all worked out with the venue for drop-off and pick-up, it was extremely easy to work with them!

Shumaker PDT 7
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you, for taking the time to leave this excellent review Jordan! It was a pleasure working with you and we're so happy you loved the look. We did too. Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of your special day and we wish you many years of happiness.

Kaylyn · Married on 06/28/2019

Cork Factory Hotel Wedding

Schumaker made my wedding dreams come true! Their beautiful ladder with Edison bulbs was the focal point of my wedding throughout the ceremony and reception and was absolutely breathtaking. They were super easy to work with and JoAnn was super nice throughout the entire process. I couldn’t thank them enough for making our big day even more special. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylyn! We enjoyed working with you at your beautiful venue. The entire Shumaker team wishes you happiness for many years to come!
  • Nicolle

Nicolle · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful and Beautiful

We got married at The Farm at Eagle's Ridge where Shumaker PDT is highly regarded. They draped the chandelier in the barn as well as the corn-crib entrance. Both of the spaces were beautifully done and we were speechless at first sight! JoAnn was wonderful to work with and the service was excellent. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicolle. We appreciate your kind words! You chose a beautiful venue for your wedding. We were delighted to be part of your special day and are so happy you liked our work. Best wishes for years of happiness and joy.

Mary Yang · Married on 04/20/2019

Dream Come True

Dustin was so friendly and easy-going, it made the wedding experience fun! He listened to our ideas, understood the vision for our wedding and worked within our budget. The drapes and twinkle lights added such a magical element to our wedding! We are still getting compliments on how perfect everything turned out. This would not have been possible without Dustin and the team from Shumaker PDT for their creativity, professionalism, and sincere love for what they do! We would recommend Shumaker PDT to anyone in a heartbeat!

Shumaker PDT 8
    Shumaker PDT 9
    Shumaker PDT 10
    Sent on 05/06/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you too. I'm so glad you liked our team's work and have gotten compliments from your guests. We always strive to add design elements that create memories for you and your guests. Congratulations to you and best wishes for many years of happiness.
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/23/2019

New Wedding Design for The Inn at Leola Village

This was the easiest and one of the most professional meetings we had during the entire wedding planning process. We also had a brand new design proposed, last minute, and Shumaker came through within a few weeks and had it ready for us! I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality and peace of mind when planning.

Shumaker PDT 11
    Shumaker PDT 12
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Jenna, We enjoyed working with you too!! We loved your design and were so happy to provide a fresh, new design for the beautiful venue you selected. The photos are just lovely. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day.
  • Holly

Holly Kleimo · Married on 02/19/2019

Great Options for Decor

Dustin Imhoff with Shumaker PTD was our contact and design planner for our wedding at Excelsior. He was terrific to work with and was able to take my daughter and her fiancé's vision and bring it to life. We used several Edison Bulb fixtures and they were just stunning. Together they created the exact ambiance they were looking for. I can't say enough good things about our experience here.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You chose a beautiful venue and it was a pleasure to bring your vision to life. It was a delight to be part of your special day.
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Professional and stress-free

Shumaker PDT came very highly recommended by our wedding venue, who has worked with them a great deal and we were fortunate enough to see their work during the set up of another wedding when we visited our venue. They were extremely easy to work with and we chose them for the white uplighting around our reception area and edison bulb light strings that really set a intimate, beautiful atmosphere in an area attached to our ballroom. Working with them was easy and stress-free and we would highly recommend their expertise! Thank you for helping create the most beautiful atmosphere we could have asked for during our special day!

Shumaker PDT 13
    Shumaker PDT 14
    Shumaker PDT 15
    Sent on 02/15/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you, Ariel! We enjoyed working with you and being part of your special wedding day. We are so glad you liked our work. The photos you shared of your wedding look absolutely lovely! Thank you for choosing to work with the Shumaker team. Best wishes for many, many years of happiness.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Work

I cannot recommend Shumaker PDT enough! From the very beginning they were very responsive and easy to work with. We were able to add draping over our venue's fireplace, uplighting, and festoon lighting. The draping added so much drama and served as a focal point at our ceremony and reception. The team was extremely professional and took care of everything! I cant thank them enough for making my wedding vision a reality!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous, highly recommend!

Shumaker is the perfect company to add an extra special touch to your venue. Their drapery is effortlessly elegant, and they have amazing Edison Lamp fixtures. I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked, and what made the experience even better was how nice and responsive JoAnn was.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole, for your kind words. Working with you was delightful. We were so happy to be part of your special day.

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

YAS!!!! We went back and forth on if we should add Shumaker’s gorgeous drapery to our special day. It looked phenomenal in the photos, but did we really need it? Well, I am so glad we did. Shumaker’s draping transformed our already gorgeous reception space into something from my wildest dreams. When I saw it being set up it truly took my breath away because it was even more spectacular in real life. We got ready in the room attached to the reception area so I got to see the entire place transform, and my bridesmaids said over and over again how unbelievable the room looked with the drapery. The crew that set everything up was so kind and JoAnn who I worked with on the back-end was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. If you want to elevate your day to a true fairytale, I highly recommend Shumaker for your special occasion.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were so happy to be part of your special day and very glad you felt the decor added to the magic of your day. We wish you many years of happiness.

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Shumaker and Dustin were so awesome in making our reception look elegant. We were married at Excelsior and added drapery and a chandelier. The pictures of us having our first dance under the design make the room look incredible.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Knowing our design and decor made the room look wonderful for your first dance is the part we love. Best wishes for many years of happiness.

Katelyn · Married on 08/03/2018

We used Shumaker for our wedding at the Farm at Eagles Ridge and could not be happier with the results, they were so easy to work with and the draping just added so elegance to the barn. My Favorite was the draping and chandler over the sweetheart table. I would highly recommend anyone to use them; JoAnne was an absolute doll to deal with over emails. Very happy Bride!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Karen · Married on 07/28/2018

Great options. Respond quickly and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Melinda · Married on 07/20/2018

One of a kind!

Shumaker provided the draping and uplighting for our reception space. They are creative and paid close attention to detail which really transformed our space into the soft romantic feel that we were going for. They communicated clearly with our venue and planned all set up and tear down. We would highly recommend them for any event design needs you may have.

Shumaker PDT 16
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Melinda - We are so happy you are pleased with our work. Working with you was delightful and we wish you many years of happiness. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Jacklyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Beyond thankful to have this venue for lighting and extra decor side draping at my venue which was Cork Factory Hotel. Dustin was great to work with he kept working with me until I was satisfied. Very professional and exceeded my expectations on my wedding day it added the perfect extra touch that I was looking for.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you, Jacklyn! We were honored to be part of your special day. Best wishes to you for many years of happiness.

Chad · Married on 07/06/2018

I worked with Dustin at Shumaker and he was on point with everything. I called to reserve what was needed and they handled everything. I did not need to do anything except show up on my wedding day! Great Job!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thanks, Chad. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate your kind words. We were honored to be part of your special day.

Ronnie · Married on 06/24/2018

Wonderful from start to finish! Would recommend Shumaker to everyone!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Shumaker PDT's reply:

Thank you so much. I love the shot you shared here. We enjoyed working with you and appreciated your design vision. Best wishes for many happy years.