Showtime Events Reviews

Showtime Events 4
Showtime Events 5
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/31/2019

One of the best decisions we made...

I cannot say enough good things about Showtime Events. As a bride, you dream about your wedding and have a picture in your mind of what you want it to be. However, if you're like me, you don't always know how to bring that vision to life.

I worked with Carley, who was able to take our vision and not only meet our expectations but far exceeded them. The planning process started with completing a questionnaire and meeting Carley at the Showtime Events warehouse to view some of their pieces. After we walked through and discussed our wedding vision, Carley presented us with a beautiful and detailed design plan that included: (1) seating arrangements; (2) fabric options; (3) chair options; (4) centerpiece ideas; and (5) flower designs. All of the options presented were within our budget and Carley never pressured us to go beyond what we could afford (which is often challenging to find with some vendors). The design plan included a detailed invoice that had the cost breakdown of each item.

Based on our planning experience, we had high expectations for our wedding day. The day started with my wedding planner (Crystal Smith of 30A Event Planning) arriving with our flowers. The flowers were beautiful and lasted the entire day and night (in 90-degree weather!). The flowers were so gorgeous, I even decided to send them out to be pressed and framed. From the moment we arrived at the venue, Celebration Hall, we were stunned. The tent outside was completely set up, and the decor was all that we could have hoped for. I can't even describe the scene inside the venue...it was perfect. A month later, my husband and I are still amazed at how beautifully it came together. Carley and her team went above and beyond; not only did they execute the design flawlessly, but they even flipped the venue (we had both the ceremony and reception indoors) in less than an hour.

We highly and confidently recommend Showtime Events to any bride and groom!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/03/2018

Your creative dream team

If you are a bride whose event design is one of the most important pieces of your day- this is the vendor for you. Carley & the showtime events wedding team are creative genius'. I had the pleasure of working with Carley & her team for our wedding day in December. We shared images with the design team on what we had envisioned and let Carley's creativity take over from there. We are so glad we handed over the reigns & let her bring the wedding vision to life. She was able to mix a classic yet romantic vibe with dramatic colors that stood out for our winter wedding. Our two adorable pups had the most beautifully crafted bow ties & collars and our bridesmaids bouquets were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From initial conversations to the close of our event, we were so happy to have the Showtime Events team bring our special day to life!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Showtime Events 6
    Showtime Events 7
    Showtime Events 8
    Showtime Events 9

Lysbeth · Married on 09/29/2018

If you are enviosining a dreamy wedding, look no further. Showtime Events will not only give you that dreamy wedding, I guranteed you it will surpass your dream an expectations. Showtime Event’s vision for my wedding on September 29th 2018 came to life and was simpy magical and flawless! Carley responded to all my emails in a timely manner and listen carefully to what I have envisioned for my wedding and she brought it to life and some!! Carley gives David Tutera a run for his money, she is amazing! Highly recommend Showtime Events, did I mention that they are the best?!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Showtime Events 10

Allison · Married on 11/18/2017

Showtime Events went above and beyond to make my day amazing! The flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. The décor could not have been more perfect. The ceremony setup was my favorite. They were able to create the perfect backdrop for my now husband and I to start our lives together. I gave them direction and a budget and they certainly used their expertise to really make happen! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jonathan · Married on 09/13/2014

My fiancé and I could not be happier choosing Cobblestone Hall for our wedding reception. Working with Donald was seamless, and he always assured us that we would have exactly what we wanted. Not only does Cobblestone Hall work with the best wedding/event vendors, but they provide second-to-none service that will allow your wedding day to be everything you dream of and more.

Sent on 09/24/2014

I had the most perfect wedding reception at Cobblestone Hall. They are great to work with and open to any idea you can come up with. We wanted the cake to be a centerpiece in the middle of the room- no problem, wanted hanging lights and white lanterns-no problem, had last minute changes or ideas- no problem!
    The venue itself is amazing, but working with Brea Fisher was the cherry on top. This girl ROCKS THE HOUSE! With every little change or adjustment, she would respond to me within the hour. She would also have an updated price list to whatever changes I had.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Nathan · Married on 11/23/2013

Donald was a true professional. With Donald & his relationships with most of the other wedding vendors in the area (he's worked with nearly everyone) he's practically you're wedding planner. Perfect

Sent on 12/01/2013

m · Married on 08/24/2013

We can not begin to say enough nice things about Cobblestone...it is a wonderful venue, convenient to everything and has a special atmosphere that we could not find anywhere else. Many of our guests had not been there before and commented many times of how beautiful it was...Donald Marler was extremely helpful...Donald we cannot thank you enough. He made my daughter feel like she was the only bride in the world and helped all her dreams come true. Cobblestone is flexible about meeting times, gave good suggestions about decorating and table settings...basically helpful in all ways possible.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Kim · Married on 05/26/2013

The sound wasn't that great in there...would probably be better if they had some kind of cloth down the back wall to help with sound! Other than that everything was great!

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Cobblestone! It is an amazing facility and the reception was stunning. Kaitlin patiently guided us through the process, even recommending most of our vendors (who were ALL beyond fantastic). They were extremely professional and patient and the evening seemed effortless! We are so happy with how it turned out and would absolutely use them again and recommend them. We are so thankful for their making everything as stress-free as possible.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2011

We were absolutely thrilled with the way our reception turned out! Kaitlin and the staff at Showtime made the room look great and helped us with every detail down to arranging for our send-off in a rickshaw. She even volunteered to use her own camera when our camera battery for our photo guestbook died. Cobblestone Hall was the perfect venue for our reception and we can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Tatum · Married on 07/16/2011

THey were great to work with and were very flexible! My reception went off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Showtime Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. We loved being part of your special day. Thank you again!

Carolyn · Married on 12/10/2016

We had our reception at 214 Martin Street, so we had to use Showtime Events for our linens, and any extra tables. I didn't research other vendors because of this, so I'm not sure how value wise they compare to others, BUT they were incredibly easy to work with, and everything went off without a hitch. While our original contact left between the time we made our order and the wedding, it was a seamless transition to Donald. We appreciated having them handle those things for our day!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Was Everything You See On The Website. Old World Charm. Great Location And Don Wasgreat To Work With.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/14/2016

We worked with Showtime Events for our wedding at The Cloth Mill at Eno River. They were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process! I had an initial phone call to discuss a vision with their team and then went and visited their facility to see that vision come to life. We wanted draping during our ceremony and reception. Their team was very creative and helped me think of new ideas of how to place the drapes, while following my ideas and fitting within our budget. I was nervous on the day of our wedding if what we discussed would actually look good in our space and it was gorgeous! Thanks for helping make our wedding the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/27/2014

It's sometimes difficult to imagine how the wedding/recpetion will look once it's all together, but I really had nothing to worry about. With the help of some friends and the amazing staff at Cobblestone Hall, I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Brea was great at answering the many questions that I had providing ideas for setup. Donald was fantastic at the rehearsal and on the big day. I'm a very hands-on bride, but Donald always jumped in to either carry something for me or make sure I was comfortable with the timeline. And at the end of the night, Donald was great at making sure we had everything that was ours. Everything went quite smoothly and I have no doubt that Brea and Donald made that happen. I would absolutely recommend Cobblestone Hall for your next special event!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Maggie · Married on 08/19/2012

When my husband and I first started looking for a venue for our wedding we wanted a place that could be used for both the ceremony and reception. Cobblestone Hall was the perfect choice. We loved the feel of the room and how versatile it was. We were able to create the perfect space for our fairy tale wedding, decorate it accordingly, and still keep the natural ambiance of Cobblestone. Also, Kaitlin was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She answered our many questions, helped us get the exact look we wanted, and also gave wonderful suggestions and insight. She helped us coordinate our vendors and (most importantly) kept me calm. Throughout the reception our guests complimented the space and we were asked more than once how we found such a wonderful venue. I would most certainly recommend Cobblestone Hall to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2012
  • TJ and Mici

TJ · Married on 05/31/2014

3.5

The initial deposit price was awesome, but the second contract (final) costs are a bit pricey. We were a bit dissappinted about having to rehearse while another event was setting up for an event that night, but Showtime Events always made it clear that it was a risk if we didn't reserve the space for an additional cost. So, we couldn't be upset... Donald was very helpful and worked to help make sure everything ran smoothly. As far as the wedding day: we have no.complaints! All was set-up beautifully and as we designed!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Beth · Married on 07/22/2012

Cobblestone was a very unique and beautiful venue for our wedding. We truly enjoyed our day and loved the originality of Cobblestone

Sent on 08/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2013

3.5

Great space, lots of different places and backgrounds for photos. Required list on caterers, all pretty expensive.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Cobblestone Hall is a beautiful venue for someone looking for a modern romantic feel. They offer a wide variety of ways to customize the space but be sure to pay attention to all the details. If you do, then it will turn out beautifully.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Julie · Married on 12/07/2013

We enjoyed our wedding at Cobblestone very much! It was a beautiful venue to share downtown Raleigh with out of town family and guests. Be aware that you must rent everything from Showtime events (table cloths, utensils, dinnerware, glassware, etc) and it more expensive then using other rental vendors, however it was worth it to have the location.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2013

Great Venue in the heart of downtown, so many places for beautiful pictures and it's a very open space so you can do whatever you want with it

Sent on 08/08/2013

Meredith · Married on 10/22/2011

Cobblestone Hall is a beautiful and unique venue! We loved having our reception in the heart of downtown Raleigh - what a great spot! The high ceilings and exposed brick walls created a rustic and urban feel. The staff was nice to work with and we had a good experience with our event manager.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Melissa · event on 01/14/2012

3.0
      3.0

Great venue! Rentals are a little on the expensive side, but lots of good options to have a fun party. Kaitlin was great to work with!

Sent on 01/24/2012