ShowBiz Event Lighting Reviews

ShowBiz Event Lighting 1
ShowBiz Event Lighting 2
ShowBiz Event Lighting 3

Lori · Married on 10/06/2018

We can't wait for the next event so we can hire Ben. The lights were absolutely lovely. Just the right amount of light for the space we had. He also suggested led lights for underneath some trees. So pretty. Thank you for the use of these lights Ben. I was also able to text Ben whenever I had a question prior to the installation and he responded in a timely manner. We will definitely use Showbiz Lighting for our next event. Lori & David

Sent on 10/11/2018
    ShowBiz Event Lighting 4
    ShowBiz Event Lighting 5

Darcy · Married on 09/21/2018

It is rare to see a vendor jump in fully, become a true partner in a project and make such a measurable impact the way Ben does. We can't imagine working with anyone else -- he is professional, oh-so knowledgeable, creative, has a great inventory of equipment, stays within budget, exceeds expectations on all levels and he is FUN to work with. What more could you ask for?

Justin · Married on 09/15/2018

We feel so lucky to have found Showbiz lighting as a vendor, and they came highly recommended by a friend. Ben has been fantastic and he goes above and beyond to provide great service. He is easy to communicate with, helpful when it comes to brainstorming together when I wasn't sure what would be the best option would be, and does all of this at a reasonable price point. I would 110% recommend this company!

Jill · Married on 09/09/2018

Ben was wonderful and to work with! He was so accommodating and worked with us to accomplish exactly what we were looking for. His set-up was seamless and completed way ahead of schedule. Ben even coordinated working with the other couples getting marred on the same weekend as us to give each of us a price break.

ShowBiz Event Lighting 6

Alexa · Married on 09/08/2018

Showbiz Event Lighting was awesome to work with! Ben was extremely accommodating with all of our needs and offered suggestions on the best way to set everything up!

Alexis · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience!

Ben was SUPER easy to work with and very responsive! We had him do a bunch of up-lights, a wall monogram light, and cake light at our wedding and everything looked awesome once it got dark outside! His prices are very fair as well. Book him!

Sent on 10/23/2018

David · Married on 07/09/2016

Ben and his team were a pleasure to work with, from the initial phone consult until teardown. Ben understood my vision and came up with a reasonably priced proposal to bring it to life. Our venue looked absolutely fabulous with his lighting, and Ben was on call throughout the event to quickly respond to any issues. It’s clear to me that Ben takes great pride in his work. I highly recommend him!

Miss · Married on 10/24/2009

Ben Steele with Show Biz Event Lighting, is simply the best! His services and products at my wedding were amazing. I would never use another company for any of my lighting or sound needs for any event. Ben and his entire crew are extremely professional. Ben Steele's work ethic is top notch. He spent time meeting with me and listening to my vision, and then incorporated his is own ideas to make my venue beautiful. His ethical character and quality of the work provided is what has kept me being a Show Biz Event customer for 11 years. I will continue to sing Ben Steele's praises for many more years to come. I highly recommend Showbiz Event Lighting for any wedding. I promise you will be happy and amazed with the customer service and the products!

Laureen · Married on 07/28/2018

3.0
      3.5
      3.5

Ben (owner) was not at my event. He instead sent a couple of young men to handle my lights and sound for a big hula performance. I was leery at first having these young men handling my event. At first they seemed like they weren't sure what they were doing as they were trying to figure out Kennedy HIgh School's sound and lighting system, but everything worked out in the end. One of his technicians was extremely nice to work with. He was very responsive to my needs....can't remember his name now, but he gave great customer service. I did not interact with the other guy at all. Overall, everything went pretty smoothly.