Show me your mumu Reviews

57 Reviews for Show me your mumu

• Lisa

Lisa Small · Married on 10/10/2020

Great store

Love this little store. The cutest stuff.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Carley

Carley Mader · Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful Bridesmaids Dress

I wore the Godshaw Goddess dress for my best friends wedding as her bridesmaid. The dress was easy, breezy and beautiful! The ties in the back made it easy to adjust to any neckline length. The dress itself was super comfortable and flattering. The ordering process was beyond easy and the dress shipped to me in two days. I would highly recommend Show Me Your Mumu’s bridal collection to all brides/bridesmaids (guests too!).

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Lovely dresses

Excellent quality and perfect for all body types. The ties were perfect and matched beautifully

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • User4943502 · 1+ year ago

Bridesmaid dresses

I loved the color of gray in these dove gray dresses. They are soft, photographed beautiful and my girls felt so good. One of them even used her dress for her own engagement pictures! They were delivered very quickly and all my girls were so happy with the choices of options with the colors ❤️

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Molli

Molli Pugh · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Bridesmaid Dresses Ever

I would definitely recommend Mumu Bridesmaid dresses. They were absolutely stunning on my bridesmaids and can easily be worn again!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Christine Rogers · Married on 09/14/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I chose the champagne satin cowl neck midi dresses for my bridesmaids and could not have been happier with the result ! They were affordably priced , so alternations were no big deal and everyone spent under $200 on their dress. They photographed perfectly and I’ve gotten so many thank yous for not sticking my bridesmaids with an ugly cliche bridesmaid dress. This is one they can actually re wear ! My only suggestion would to be re stocking quicker - I had to be on my a game and purchase all of them the second a stocking re order became available !

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Customer Service & Beautiful Dresses

My bridesmaids and I had an amazing experience with Show Me Your Mumu! Elle was the best to work with - super helpful recommending styles and colors to ensure the brides vision came true and the bridesmaids were happy and comfortable in the style they were wearing. There were tons of options to choose from and the ordering process was extremely easy. We had a beach wedding and these dresses were perfect - simple but elegant. The girls will definitely wear these dresses again as well which I love!! Highly recommend this brand to other brides and bridesmaids!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Skarsgard · Married on 08/31/2019

LOVE! So beautiful.

I absolutely loved these dresses! They came quickly and no 6+ week wait like most bridal stores require. I chose two colors and each bridesmaid picked their own dress they loved, and it just happened to work out that all dresses were different and they mix & matched perfectly and each dress was unique and very flattering on each of the girls! Amazing quality and there are so many different styles. One of my bridesmaids loved them so much she decided to use Mumu Bridesmaids for her own wedding in November!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Danielle M · Married on 08/16/2019

Loved my Bridesmaid Dresses!

After lots of hassle with trying to decide a dress for my bridesmaids, I found the Forever Vine collection with Show Me Your Mumu and fell in LOVE! The dresses were perfect for my girls and we got so many compliments. The quality was great and what I also loved was the fact that the girls can wear them again and not just get a one time use. I would definitely recommend these dresses to other brides!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Megan · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful bridesmaids dresses!

I had 11 bridesmaids of all shapes and sizes. I chose the color “show me the ring” and let my bridesmaids pick whatever dress they wanted. They all looked amazing and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Karamanov · Married on 07/20/2019

MUgnificant experience!!!

Elle played such a big role in helping me decide which silhouette best fit my body type and what would make me feel most comfortable in. Highly recommend making an appointment to find your bridesmaids dresses with MUMU!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Ali · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect for Mix-and-Match

My 5 bridesmaids bought Show Me Your Mumu dresses, and we were all very happy! I wanted a mix-and-match look, so they chose between dusty blush, rustic mauve, and dancing queen copper after I ordered the samples. My MOH ended up wearing the copper dress, so she could stand out. Everyone got to pick a cut that suited their style and body type, which everyone appreciated. I was also able to find two of the dresses on Poshmark, so they were super affordable! I was very happy with the end result.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Abbi Pagano · Married on 05/25/2019

Bridesmaid

I ordered the Godshaw Goddess dress.
    It runs big I would size down if you like tighter fit clothing.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Keely Weber · Married on 05/25/2019

LOVE Show me your mumu!

My bridesmaids were all in show me your mumu dresses and looked stunning! The girls ordered the crisp sage green and all ordered a different style and every dress was gorgeous! We ordered matching ties for the groomsmen and they were perfect as well! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Wedding Day Attire!

My groomsmen and I got our ties from the Tie Bar and my wife’s bridesmaids got their dresses from Show Me Your Mumu. Everyone looked fantastic on the day of and we really enjoyed the attire shopping experience, mainly due to how easy it was to work with Mumu staff. We had bridesmaids and groomsmen coming into town from all over—from Rwanda to New Orleans—but Mumu made coordinating their orders and shipment a breeze. The price point is also spot on: you can find cheaper stuff, but not at the level of quality you could get with Mumu. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Meghan Dugan · Married on 05/04/2019

Customer service, quality, experience... all a 100

Color: show me the ring.
    For my wedding day, my six bridesmaids ordered dresses and six groomsmen, groom, and father all ordered from the tie bar. Our experience was nothing short of exceptional!! The ties were in the process of being restocked and one of the mumu girls personally packaged my box and made sure it got to me on time, while keeping me updated through email the entire time. One of my bridesmaids ordered the wrong size in a dress and within the next day they had the correct size shipped out to her. The dresses were wonderful quality, they photograph well, they move well, and they are very flattering. The dresses are so great because they come in all different styles which gives each girl an opportunity to put a little bit of her own personality into it. I could go on and on about how amazing our experience was with Mumu but I’ll just leave it at this - get them, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Pickett · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridesmaids

These dresses were perfect for my bridesmaids and just what I was looking for!! All of my girls loved them, said they were very comfortable, and that they will definitely wear them over and over again! They looked beautiful in the three different colors that I chose... I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

I had a great experience with Show Me Your Mumu! I ordered my bridesmaid dresses and they came much quicker then expected... especially considering that it was coming from another country! I'm very happy with the quality of the dresses as well.. I would definitely order from here again.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Allie · Married on 06/02/2018

I had my bridesmaids order Green Wedding Shoes Floral dresses! Not only were they reasonably priced, but they were so pretty! I got so many compliments on these dresses. I was always skeptical of the whole "you can wear this again" thing but I think these dresses can be worn again! I even bought one for myself early on to take to all my planning appointments to match colors and flowers with. I would recommend these dresses to any bride looking for fun florals that are reasonable priced and have different fits for different body types!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mallory Mammele · Married on 05/05/2018

Great bridesmaid dresses !!

Was so pleased my best friend chose these dresses for her Florida Keyes wedding!! So gorgeous and so flattering. A dress style for most body types. Didn’t really have to alter much. Would recommend !

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Chandler

Chandler Burkhalter · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful Dresses!

Loved these dresses for my bridesmaids because I had women of all ages and everyone was able to find something that fit them and made them feel great!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Lacy · Married on 07/09/2017

Show Me Your Mumu bridesmaids dresses

So I got married two years ago and wanted dresses that would fit all the different bodies and style preferences of my girls and that’s when I found Mumu! They had the exact color I wanted (I did soft charcoal!) and multiple styles so my girls could choose exactly what they liked. I also loved the fact that the material is high quality but wasn’t overly priced for my girls. And unlike many other companies, the dresses arrive in 5-7 business days. I fell so in love with this company and their bridal line that I now work for them! So from personal experience, I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Brittany Barrett

Love show me your mumu

Mumu bridesmaid dresses were so easy to get and love the color and styles

Sent on 10/25/2019

Maddie · Married on 06/10/2017

Show Me Your Mumu bridesmaid dresses are AMAZING. They were a huge hit with all my maids and they photograph beautifully. Reasonable price range, great return policy, well made!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Kaity Trindall · Married on 09/06/2019

Stunning Bridesmaid Dresses x

I had six bridesmaids and they wore silver sage crisp, the girls adored their dresses as they all had matching colours however the styles were exactly what suited each of them.
    We had the dresses shipped to Western Australia for our wedding, ordering and shipping the beautiful dresses was a seamless experience and I would 100% use them again.
    Styling each bridesmaid in her own comfortable dress was perfect, as my girls felt incredibly comfortable in the lovely colour and soft floaty material. The dresses matched my rustic “Australiana” themed wedding, and my (Emmy-Mae Bridal) dress perfectly.
    Absolutely love the brand ❤️