Show Me Sound Reviews

15 | Saint Louis, MO

15 Reviews for Show Me Sound

Brittany K. · Married on 04/17/2021

Best decision you'll make!

IF YOU LIKE TO PARTY...
    And want your wedding to be an absolute party....
    Keep reading this review and thank me later!!

DJ Franco/Show Me Sound was recommended to me by a friend and THANK GOD. From start to finish, Franco was absolutely professional and ONE OF THE BEST DJ's/vendors to work with. Extremely enthusiastic, thorough with details before the wedding and during, a great microphone voice/hype man with the intros and order of events, and his playlist/mixing abilities is UNTOUCHABLE. AGAIN, his music is a straight up party.

For me, I know I could have hired any DJ and they could have played music, song after song, with some speakers and a playlist...this is NOT Franco! He brings an AMAZING sound system, light show, booth setup (clean/white aesthetic) and actually mixes from song to song. Everything is perfectly timed and guests physically could not leave the dance floor in fear of missing out on what was next!! I mean, that's best case scenario in my book as a bride!

I have never seen so many people on their feet dancing and jumping around. It was incredible! He can help navigate song requests from your guests (or play gatekeeper if you'd rather not take requests) and he will let you structure the songs from start to finish, if you'd like. The best part about him, he reads the room and knows what gets people dancing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! He is not just your "wedding DJ".. simply THE BEST DJ! Check out DJ Franco on socials too. Cheers!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Jessica D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Professional and Friendly

Franco was such a professional from the start! Just by talking on the phone we could tell we came to the right person who knew how to create and experience at our wedding, not just go from one song to the next. He knew all the right questions to ask to ensure our day was perfect. Would absolutely choose him again if I had the choice.

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2020

The best dj!

Franco with Show Me Sound was the DJ for our wedding 7/25/2020. All of our guests raved about the music and the dance floor was never empty. Franco is so easy to work with and makes the whole process simple. He played all the music for our ceremony, coordinated the dismissing of tables, first dance, father daughter dance, cupcake toast, etc. We wanted to ensure our guests had a great time and Franco with Show Me Sound definitely made that happen. If you are looking for a DJ in the St. Louis/St. Charles area, you have found the ONE with Show Me Sound! Thank you again Franco, for helping to make our special day one we will never forget!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Allie · Married on 05/18/2019

The best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Franco! Our reception was a blast and we owe it all to him! Before our wedding, he took time to go over our entire reception timeline and name pronunciations. I didn't want a DJ that was super cheesy and would take over if you know what I mean. Franco was perfect! He kept the night flowing exactly as it should have. He announced the things we needed him to announce and other than that he stayed in the background and kept the party going. We told him we wanted a rocking party with everyone on the dance floor and thats exactly what we got!! The week following our wedding we had many guests tell us it was the most fun wedding they had been to and how much they loved our DJ. Would definitely recommend Franco to anyone and everyone, he did amazing!

Mike H. · Married on 04/06/2019

Show Me Sound was everything we wanted in a DJ

Peace of mind - that's what you get when you hire Show Me Sound. We thought we were prepared for our intro call, but Franco brought up half a dozen things we hadn't even considered. He's a season DJ and it shows in his professionalism, attention to detail and DJing abilities. People were dancing NON-STOP! If you want a hassle free DJ you don't have to worry about HIRE THIS MAN!!!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Hannah M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, we love Franco!

Franco is hands down our family’s go to DJ for weddings. He’s the best! After seeing his work at my sister and brother’s weddings, we knew without a question that we would ask him to DJ our wedding reception. Franco can work a party anywhere from multi-generational dance floor tunes to EDM late night throw downs. We gave Franco a small list of our favorite artists/styles/songs, and he took it away from there. Our wedding reception was the greatest night!! My main goal was for the dance floor to be lively all night long, and it most definitely was, all thanks to Franco!! He is passionate about his work and such a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend!

Erin J. · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Experience

DJ Franco was really incredible - he was thorough in the preparation, stuck with our requests (re: "do not plays"), allowed for people to make requests throughout the night, went with the flow and feeling of our guests, and kept people on the dance floor from start to finish. He was also really great at facilitating and corralling our family/friends during the speeches. One of the text messages I received the day after was, "THAT DANCE FLOOR!" and it was all thanks to DJ Franco's amazing ear and support. If we ever have an event in MO again that could use A/V, we will definitely be using DJ Franco!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Attention to detail is key!

Franco impressed everyone at our wedding / in our wedding party with his attention to detail. One example - he made sure to come out before our grand entrance and confirm that he could pronounce everyone's names correctly. And he took that time to pump us up a little bit :) This is a small, but important, detail that I think many DJs miss. This is a just a small example of the professionalism that Franco has. Beyond the music, he also did a fantastic job of MCing our wedding. I'm so happy we worked with Show Me Sound!

Niraj P. · Married on 12/09/2017

Amazing DJ

Franco was such an awesome DJ for our wedding reception (12/9/17). Not only was he well versed in several different genres of music (one of which was Indian/Bollywood), but he kept the party going all night. Franco is way better than a “DJ” that is simply queueing tracks up from iTunes/Youtube (or as I would call them glorified iPods). He actually mixes the songs together such that there is no break in the music, and thus the party goes forever. He was open to requests from guests and had most of the music on hand. Franco is a total professional and made sure that when he announced our wedding party that he had the correct pronunciations for our wedding party well in advance of the day of. Franco was incredibly nice and easy to work with and well worth every penny. We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Paulina S. · Married on 11/05/2016

Dance Floor Packed.. Guests STILL comment on how great our DJ was!

"My husband and I decided to go with Franco, from Show Me Sound as our DJ for our wedding reception and we couldn't have been more thrilled with our choice! His professional demeanor made the planning sessions seamless and worry-free. He caters to his clients' individual needs and every single wedding I've seen him in, the dance floor was packed! We had special requests and Franco delivered above and beyond everything we asked for. Not only did his fun, upbeat personality and his music/DJ skills keep our wedding floor packed all night, but he also dueled in making announcements to keep our reception flowing smoothly and right on time. Everyone gave so many compliments and people are still asking for his business cards! If we ever have another event, we are definitely going with Show Me Sound- and you should too!”

Sent on 04/23/2020

Bryan E. · Married on 08/10/2016

Great Wedding DJ

We got married this fall and chose Show Me Sound because Franco did a friend of mine's wedding and I thought he did a great job. Franco made sure the reception moved along smoothly and timely. He played all the music we requested. Franco did a great job of keeping the dance floor full all night which can really be a challenge. We couldn't have been happier with our choice and definitely recommend Show Me Sound.

• Annika

Annika · Married on 09/12/2015

I'd relive our reception again and again...

Franco knows how to bring a party to life! We hired Franco for our wedding reception because of his fantastic reputation and willingness to go above and beyond to prep and plan for our event. Franco is down-to-earth and extremely knowledgable about all things music. I enjoyed my initial Skype session with Franco, his communication leading up to our wedding, and his professionalism throughout the process. It's been several months since our wedding and people are STILL asking me, "Who was your DJ? He was hands down the best I've seen/heard!" Franco never let the mood fizzle and kept the party alive with his quick transitions and fun remix additions. Really, you'd be a fool not to hire Show Me Sound for a personal or corporate event!

Jeremyah G. · Married on 08/09/2015

Incredible Professional DJs

"Chances are that if you're reading this, you're in the market for a DJ and are doing your homework. Let me save you some time - this company is who you want to go with. I used Show Me Sound for my wedding, and our DJ was actually the owner, Franco.
    Let me preface this by saying I had no real idea what I was looking for in a DJ. I figured anybody who could put up a MacBook with a playlist and push "play" would do. I figured I'd just find someone affordable and go with them. At the suggestion of a friend who gave a raving review of Show Me Sound, I decided that they would be more than serviceable.
    Let me tell you how I feel about my decision. Other than my wife and my dear grandparents, Franco was easily the most important person at my wedding. I had no idea how much work went into a wedding day. Franco was not a DJ - he was more like a Wedding Director. Don't underestimate experience here. Chances are if you're getting married, you maybe are at the age where you have been to 1 or 2 weddings your whole life. Well, Franco and his crew at Show-Me sound do weddings/events like 2-3 days per week. Why does that matter? Because every possible problem that could arise at your event, they've seen it happen multiple times before and already have the solutions. They know how to keep an event flowing. They know how to keep your audience engaged. There's no awkward silence, uneasy transitions, or worrying about what you need to do next. They've been there, done that, and can literally orchestrate an entire event from the DJ booth.
    Before my wedding, I thought all a DJ did was show up and play some songs from iTunes. I thought the best DJs just had a better taste in music. I can now confidently say that a professional DJ service can dramatically impact your event in ways that you can't even anticipate or appreciate until you see it in action.
    If you're on the fence about a DJ for your event, go with Show-Me Sound. I can 100% guarantee you that it will be the best decision you make for whatever event you're planning. I would have paid double for the service we got for our wedding. In fact, I actually tried to and Franco refused the extra money with a smile and a handshake.
    Stop looking for a DJ. Book these guys right now and thank me later.”

Lori · Married on 06/13/2015

Franco as the Best!

DJ Franco did an AMAZING job with our wedding, as well as a friend's wedding we attended as guests. This was the first DJ I've seen that there was never an awkward lull in the music and everything flowed from one song to the next smoothly. He played songs that made sense as the night progressed, was not invasive with our event, and was flexible with specific directions or playing what he thought was best. He was incredibly professional with preparation before the day of, event setup, and guest interaction. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your event! Our wedding had a full dance floor until the very end (and maybe even a little past that!). Thank you Franco!!!

• Sagar

Sagar T. · Married on 04/07/2015

Very Talented

Franco was one of the best DJs I've ever seen at a wedding. My wife, Maura and I, were very lucky to have him as our DJ at our wedding. He was very accommodating, especially to the fact that we wanted to play mix in some Indian music and he did a great job at studying up ahead of time and mixing in the music very well. He was also very accommodating in our planning meetings and made the trip from STL to Columbia, MO to meet that worked in our schedule.