Shoresound Productions Reviews

Shoresound Productions 6
Shoresound Productions 7

Deb (Mom of the bride) · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Southport wedding

Tommy was our DJ for my daughter's wedding and he was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and respected my daughter's wishes for music. He was kind, caring, and super fun. Our guests are still talking about him! He and his wife were a huge help as this was a destination wedding. He was available anytime for advice on vendors, the area and countless other things. Just really nice people! I highly recommend Tommy. You won't be disappointed! Thanks Tommy and Theresa! You made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Chelsea Arritt · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Excellent experience with this DJ service at my beach wedding.

Tommy and Teresa were awesome at our wedding and they really brought the party.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Tommy was a total joy to work with for my wedding day! He is such a nice guy, and his online system totally helped my type A self feel like he had all the details he needed for our day without a ton of back and forth. The music on our wedding day was everything we imagined and more!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Shoresound Productions's reply:

So glad that you enjoyed using our online planning system. It is available 24/7 and provides an easy way for you to plan for your special wedding day. Playing the music you want to hear is our main desire.

Elizabeth Fegert · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing wedding

Tommy and Teresa were wonderful! They make a great team!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Tommy and Teresa are the best!!

Tommy and Teresa are some of the nicest, easiest-to-work-with
    people out there. We started planning with them about a year before our
    wedding, and they made the whole process so easy. Tommy was an amazing DJ -
    checked with me about certain songs before playing them (without being too
    overbearing during the reception) and kept most of our guests on the dance
    floor the whole time. Many guests commented afterward about how great he
    was. He will also take pictures for you during your event and share them
    with you right away, which is great for couples who hate waiting for their
    pictures! Teresa was available at all times leading up to our wedding and
    talked with me on the phone for hours going over every detail of our whole
    day. She had so many great ideas that made our day run more smoothly. They
    are the best of the best in the Southport area!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 10/07/2018

You are in Good Hands!

Tommy as the music master and Teresa as the detailed organizer, you are in good hands. They listen to what your wishes are, they ask questions for your event that You had not thought of. Everything musically was taken care of start to finish. This is quality worth paying for.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!!!

Shoreline Productions was great to work with. They made everything work smoothly.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Ashlei · Married on 06/16/2018

They were great to work with !!!! Couldn't have asked for a better service!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Thanks for everything Tommy! You were an AWESOME DJ and all everyone has ravede to us about is how much of a dance party our wedding was. We especially appreciate how you took the extra time to take pictures yourself at the wedding behind the scenes, they're awesome and we've really cherished them already! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jenni · Married on 05/05/2018

Tommy and Teresa did the music for my wedding at Holden Beach, and they were great! Very responsive and easy to work with. It was nice being able to create our own playlist in their online system, especially since we didn't want typical wedding music. They even came out to the beach house where we were having the wedding a few days in advance to scout out the location and talk through the details. It rained partway through our reception, and they just moved their equipment to a drier spot and kept on playing. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank You to our Dj Tommy Robbins and he's wife Teresa Robbins you did an amazing Job.. every one love the music, Very professional and he listen & keep you update tell the day of the event. lol I did not see any one sleep in the corner..Very please Highly recommend anybody wants a Dj of any type of event best Dj in town shoresounds Productions llc

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Shoresound Productions 8
    Shoresound Productions 9
    Shoresound Productions 10
    Shoresound Productions 11
    Shoresound Productions 12
    Shoresound Productions 13

Lydia · Married on 04/07/2018

Shoresound provided the kind of music we wanted for our wedding. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/18/2017

Hi Tommy!

I was so incredibly happy with your DJ services on my wedding day! I was truly impressed at how thorough you were with each specific part of the reception music, from the first song to the last. Making the call about a week out and then making the trip down to the venue the week of just to go over everything and take the time to see the place yourself was awesome. I got to meet you and run through everything in person while you were able to see the venue and plan your set up out properly before the big day. I received numerous compliments on how great the music was and how perfect the choices were for each "phase" of the reception (cocktail, dinner, dancing, events) were, which was so awesome considering I gave you one massive list with not a whole lot of direction. You adapted to our "non conventional" choices during the reception and were not overbearing with having to have a voice within the reception like so many DJs try to do.

Thank you again for such a wonderful night!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Beje · Married on 11/18/2017

I first met Tommy when I was coordinating a wedding in Wilmington, NC. Tommy and his assistant Linda, were ready to please the bride and groom. I could tell right away they were top notch by the questions they asked and the way they worked. They get to know the wedding couple in advance and work to find the perfect music. I was so impressed, that when my own daughter became engaged, I said we have to use Shoresound Productions! They were one of the first vendors we booked. Since our reception was at a brand new venue in Wilmington, Tommy and his wife, Teresa came to see the the building about 2 months prior, we walked through the timeliine and discussed the outside cocktail hour which would include the wedding party introductions. I still keep hearing how great the big wedding party's intro was, as Tommy nailed it with the 20+ names and their individual dances. Then after dinner, the dance floor was packed all night. Not sure how 140 people can all dance at once but they did! I am fortunate to have 2 upcoming weddings with Shoresound Productions and I'm looking forward to it!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kelli · Married on 10/14/2017

I don't know where to begin... My wedding was flawless. Every detail was handled and then some. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. The best part was that I didn't need to worry about anything. I was able to relax and spend some much needed down time on the beach during the day while Teresa and her crew handled everything else. I was able to soak in every moment of my wedding without having to worry about a thing. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Beth · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Shoresound Productions was wonderful. They gave us that personal touch experience that you can only find with true professionals who know their business !! They had us all up dancing all night. Thank you for a Magical evening

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Tommy and Teresa are the best at what they do. They made a timeline of the evening for me and helped keep the party going. They help with getting everyone in their places. They are definitely pro's. I'm lucky to call them friends as well.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

One of a Kind, or Should I say Two of a Kind!

Tommy and Teresa are so amazing! They both expressed excitement in our wedding day and took care of every detail! Teresa acted as myself during the ceremony and reception, giving me peace of mind to enjoy myself and to know my guests were comfortable!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/17/2017

Awesome team, they were right on que with every song. They even helped clean up afterwards which was simply nice. Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Tommy and Teresa are lovely people and they made our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Shoresound Productions 14
    Shoresound Productions 15

Mindy · Married on 09/09/2017

Tommy and Teresa are amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure that our perfect vision of our wedding was a reality! They made sure that every detail was exactly what we wanted! Tommy took so many great pictures too throughout the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception! These two are awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Shoresound Productions 20
    Shoresound Productions 21
    Shoresound Productions 22

Allyson · Married on 09/02/2017

Tommy and Teresa are wonderful to work with. They are both very friendly and helpful. We are so glad we had a chance to work with them

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gina · Married on 08/05/2017

They're website made it easy for picking music with it being an out of state wedding. Had what we wanted and they took special requests as well. Highly recommend them. Very professional and personable. They make your day your way!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Gillen · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough about Tommy! He and his wife made planning a breeze! The music at our event went off without a hitch and they did the ceremony AND the reception. If there was a song I said no go on he made sure it wasn’t played. If he noticed a song was killing the dance floor mood he switched it fast. Thanks for the great night!

Sent on 10/12/2017