Shoreshotz photography Reviews

Shoreshotz photography 5
Shoreshotz photography 6
Shoreshotz photography 7

Allison · Married on 09/02/2016

Amanda with Shoreshotz is hands down the best wedding photographer out there! She exceeded every expectation we had! Our photos were flawless- we did not have one bad photo! She captured every single detail and photo we wanted! Beyond all that, she is so much fun to work with!! I can not say enough good things about Amanda! You will not go wrong booking with her! Look no further!

Christina · Married on 08/28/2016

AMAZING!! Don't look any further than Amanda! She shot my brother's wedding and I was blown away by the pictures. So much so, I based my wedding date around her availability :) She is so fun and easy to work with, she makes the whole process so much less stressful. Not only is she a photographer,but the day of our wedding she doubled as my wedding coordinator. She thought about things that I never would have, she even helped putting my dress on when it got stuck LOL :) She is amazing all around, you will not be disappointed in choosing Shoreshotz to shoot your wedding :)

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Summer Smiles

Jenny · Married on 08/27/2016

Amanda is AMAZING!! She was the first vendor we booked after our venue because I was so scared she'd get snagged by another couple! I knew the second I saw her work online that I *had* to have her as our photographer and that feeling only grew as time went on. Amanda was super accommodating during our engagement shoot reschedules (we had 2 or 3 planned dates filled with rain, which didn't go well with our beach shoot idea!) and then when we actually got to meet her for the shoot, her energy and enthusiasm made it all so fun and worth it. She was a saving grace during our wedding and made sure we got back on schedule (after hair/makeup took longer than planned). And now we have countless photo favorites from two very special periods in our life, and we're forever grateful for Amanda and her team!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Amanda is AMAZING. I really can't say enough good things about her. A year prior to our wedding, my husband and I met Amanda for our Cape Cod engagement shoot. We were both nervous but she instantly made us feel comfortable. Amanda is the perfect combination of laid back, fun and professional. She nails it with her photographs and work! I think as soon as you look through her gallery you will fall in love. She makes the photos look so natural and is she is extremely talented. Amanda was by far one of my favorite wedding vendors and I am SO glad I reached out to one of my friends who recommended her. Our bridal party and family both loved her and all of the guests loved the stunning photos as well. Amanda is very experienced and works extremely well with other wedding professionals. By hiring Amanda, you will take a lot of the stress out of wedding planning and the day of the wedding!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2016

Amanda is the best! She is kind and makes sure you feel comfortable during pictures. Her work is simply amazing.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2016

Amanda is amazing! She has a way about her that makes you feel so calm and relaxed on your big day! She captures beautiful pictures and is very professional. I loved how our wedding photos came out! I can't recommend Amanda enough:) she doesn't disappoint!

Sent on 06/13/2018

lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

Amanda was the most amazing photographer for my July wedding. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. First we took engagement photos with our dogs. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! She gave amazing direction and made the whole process fun! For my wedding we had a huge wedding party! Amanda some how got all 22 of us to look great!! She was able to give such a large group great direction to get so many great shots! We also did a sunset shoot at the wedding. Those are some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen! Between her amazing eye, direction and editing skills she was able to get shots that looked straight out of a magaizine! I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else taking our photo! They came out better than I ever imagined they would! I would highly highly recommend Amanda for any special event!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2016

Shoreshotz Photography's beautiful website speaks for itself so what I would like to address is Amanda's professionalism and fun loving personality. I was fortunate to have met Amanda at our Cape Cod vacation spot a couple years back. When my daughter announced her engagement, I knew I would be directing her to Shoreshotz website. Well, when I brought up the subject of photography, my daughter replied that she had done some research and chose Shoreshotz, which brings me back to the fact that Amanda's photos speak volumes. Amanda takes the time to know the landscape of each venue she shoots and uses her unique imagination to create the perfect setting to capture the perfect picture and memory. What I did not know until the day of the wedding was that she also was outstanding at moving the wedding process along smoothly and in a timely manner. I considered her a bonus wedding planner as well as talented photographer. Amanda's professionalism is apparent from the minute you contact her. It's also apparent that she loves her job because she has fun, which in turn, creates a comfortable atmosphere. We received the most beautiful, unique and spontaneous wedding shots. Trust that you can relax once you make the choice to have Shoreshotz Photography capture your Special Day! Nancy Morahan and family Thank You Amanda!!

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I met Amanda last summer for our engagement shoot and instantly felt comfortable thanks to her easy going, fun, and relaxed personality. We were blown away by how gorgeous our engagement photos came out and were anxious for our wedding day to come. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and her second shooter, Wendy, set everyone at ease and captured our day perfectly. Our photos are beyond stunning and will certainly be treasured forever. Our family and friends have complimented the photos, time and time again – and it’s all thanks to ShoreShotz professionalism and phenomenal talent. I too encourage others to look through Amanda's portfolio - the lighting is always spot on and Amanda's creativity certainly shines through in each photo. We're over the moon happy that we chose ShoreShotz to capture our special day and HIGHLY recommend her. We look forward to future sessions with her!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

When it comes to a Cape wedding, there is no one else but Shoreshotz!!!! Her work is amazing and I continue to get compliments daily about how unbelievable our photographer was. She got all of the photos that I had wanted before I even realized I wanted them! She is a calming presence to have around on the big day and was extremely helpful in keeping everything timed out and running smoothly. Amanda is also faster than any other wedding photographer I have heard of in getting you your photos, even in the middle of wedding season!
    I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

I really liked how she was so down to earth and the pictures came out great. I think that speaks for itself because my bridesmaid booked her as soon as our wedding was over!

Sent on 01/23/2010

Amanda is an amazing and talented photographer! I absolutely loved the photos she took of my wedding this past June. There were so many gorgeous photos, it is hard to choose which ones to print! Not only were the photos beautiful, but Amanda is so wonderful to work with. She has a great personality and made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. My sister was so impressed with the photos and Amanda that she chose Shoreshotz Photography for her wedding coming up this August. If you look through the Shoreshotz portfolio online, you will no doubt be impressed. All of the images are stunning. I highly recommend her!!!!

Erinn · Married on 05/15/2016

Anyone in search of a photographer will be more than pleased with Amanda's unique talent. She has a way of making you feel at ease on such an exciting and emotional day. Her ability at capturing both you and the natural scenery surrounding you is extraordinary. I'm sure all couples that have used Amanda as their wedding photographer are as impressed as my husband and I were with the beautiful memories she was able to capture with her photography skills.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Laura · Married on 02/06/2016

We first started using Amanda in 2015 for our engagement photos (we would have used her for our wedding but it was in Florida). Since our engagement photos we have had Amanda do all of our family photos including (Christmas pictures, baby announcement pictures and maternity pictures). I highly recommend Amanda. She has always been willing to work with us. Thank you for your amazing work!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!!! I have enjoyed getting to know you guys so much, and watching your little family grow!!! I am going to miss you all, but looking forward to seeing you this winter in sunny Florida! xoxo

Rory · Married on 10/10/2015

Where do I begin, Amanda is a truly amazing person and photographer!!! I could not be happier I choose her as our photographer for out Oct 2015 wedding. I found Amanda site on Wedding Wire and fell in the love with her photos immediately and booked her the same week. We met Amanda for the first time during our engagement photos in Boston (probably the coldest day of the year ☺). After only spending a few short minutes with her it was like we had known her our whole lives. She makes you feel so comfortable and it truly shows in all the photos.
    The months leading up to our wedding, Amanda and I spoke on the phone and through email regularly she kept reassuring me to stay calm and everything is going to turn out perfectly and it did. On our wedding day she brought over 2 big bottles of champagne after I spoke with her and said we had already ran out!!
    Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day she made us feel so at ease all day and kept us on schedule(which is hard to do!) Most importantly the photos came out awesome, they are truly everything we had dreamed of. Amanda captured ever moment of our special day from the little details to the super fun reception photos.
    Amanda truly exceeded all our expectations and we could not be happier with our choice!! I would recommend Amanda to any future bride!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Krissy · Married on 09/12/2015

Amanda is awesome! She's fun, easy to work with and so talented!!
    We knew Amanda long before we got engaged and always loved seeing her pics pop up on Facebook. Her work is truly breathtaking and inspiring! Her artistic ability to tell a story so well through her photos that you actually feel like you were there is enough to leave you in awe and anxiously awaiting the next set to pop up!
    When we got engaged she was the first vendor we called, even before we set our date! We just knew we had to have her for our wedding!!
    Amanda was amazing! She was always available when we had questions, offered great advice and had a genuine excitement about our day right from the start. Even after, she was always in touch sending out sneaks of our day long before they were promised.
    We love looking through our online gallery now, our pictures are beautiful! Amanda was able to capture all the moments we wanted, all of the ones that we missed, all our details, and all the love we shared that day with our family and friends. There is no greater feeling of being able to relive that day and all our special moments through our photos. We could look at them over and over!
    These moments are so precious and looking for just the right person to trust with such an important detail on your wedding day should be at the top of your list. Amanda's that person, her work speaks for itself. Her professionalism, her fun loving attitude and her helpfulness to make sure your day is perfect is just some of what makes her your best choice.
    And ... Our venue agrees! It has since updated their websites to use Shoreshotz photos of our wedding day to promote themselves. What greater compliment is there?
    Thank you so much Amanda for capturing all our love!!
    K&R 9.12.15 ??

Sent on 11/03/2015

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved working with Amanda from day one. We were really interested after reviewing her work on her website/blog, but once we finally met with her we were confident we made the right choice. Her work speaks for itself; however, what you don't see in the pictures is all the work she does behind the scenes to ensure the day goes perfectly. She's got an awesome personality and makes taking the pictures fun. She was also helpful when we were looking for other vendors. Her knowledge about this industry and her experience are truly impressive. We are excited to see more of her work from our day, but are already so happy with what we've seen from the engagement session and first sneak peeks from the wedding. We'd recommend Amanda time and time again.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/22/2015

Amanda was amazing to work with, from reaching out to her in the very beginning of the process, meeting up prior to hiring her, and then working with her for our engagement session and our wedding. She was always extremely professional and timely; she even sent us our wedding pictures early! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking; I have never seen wedding photos quite like these. Not only did she capture the beautiful setting of the day, she captured everything from the little moments to the big and emotional ones. I can't say enough about Amanda’s talent and how much of a pleasure it was getting to know her. She has a calming presence that is much appreciated during a wedding, and she really knows what she is doing! Thank you, Amanda!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Amanda is the perfect wedding photographer. Throughout the months of wedding planning, Amanda responded almost immediately to our questions. She is professional and organized, and her warmth and energy make you feel connected and comfortable. While shooting her photos, she creates a relaxed atmosphere within which she performs her expert work. Her photos are very natural because her style is to connect with her subjects, while also being unobtrusive throughout the event. She exudes enthusiasm. She captures tiny details in her photos that help to bring back memories and smiles about the event. We recommend Amanda with great enthusiasm!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/15/2015

We could not have asked for a more amazing photographer than Amanda to capture all that was special and unique about our wedding. Not only is Amanda an incredibly talented photographer, she's a fantastic person! It was so important to us to find a photographer whom we felt comfortable with and who would make us feel comfortable, and Amanda was definitely that person. She is laid-back and fun and funny, and had such an eye for capturing our relationship and our big day (and also our engagement shots) on film. Incidentally, Amanda had gotten married at our same venue just a few months earlier, and her enthusiasm for and excitement about the setting were so apparent.

Leading up to the wedding, Amanda was so completely on it--answering our emails immediately, keeping us organized (and relaxed!), and listening to exactly what we wanted for our photos. On the day itself, Amanda was the picture of calm and organization and generosity. She even helped me re-bustle my dress several times throughout the night, and also lent us her two cornhole game sets, which her husband had refashioned to feature my and my groom's names--this was so, so sweet! She was there for us with everything and anything we needed, going so above and beyond the call of duty as photographer. It felt like having another maid-of-honor around, and after this experience, I can truly call Amanda a friend.

And then the photos themselves: They were everything we dreamed of. Amanda had such an eye for capturing it all--from the getting ready shots to the ceremony and formal pictures, and (my favorite) the candids and dance-floor pics. Not only do we look great (if we do say so ourselves!) but Amanda's shots encapsulated all we treasure about the wedding--our distinct personalities, the fun and funny moments, all the little details, the beauty of the day, and most importantly, our love that we wanted to share with all our loved ones.

I truly cannot recommend Amanda more! THANK YOU, AMANDA!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Meagan · Married on 11/01/2014

Amanda was reccommend to me very highly by the place I was having our wedding reception and I am so thankful that they did! So professional & amazing photos!!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 08/29/2014

Amanda is, by far, the best wedding photographer (photographer in general, really) money can buy. I saw just a few of her photos and knew her work was far above the rest. Not only is her talent incredible, she is also one of the kindest people we had the pleasure of working with on our wedding day. I genuinely enjoyed spending time with her for both our engagement session and wedding day. She made us feel comfortable from the very beginning and I was SO glad she was there on our special day. The pictures are phenomenal. Everyone who has seen them has raved about them, saying they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. I will be always be thinking of reasons/occasions to drive out to Cape Cod so Amanda can take some more photos!! Her beautiful work is worth every penny. Thank you, Amanda. We will be forever grateful! :)

Kaitlin & Patrick Knight

Sent on 12/06/2014

julianne · Married on 06/21/2014

Amanda is awesome! She was so easy and fun to work with. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing! We are so glad we chose her as our photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2014

Amanda was truly such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. My husband and I met her the Spring of 2013 and absolutely loved her energy, personality and her portfolio. She was the first and last photographer we met with and we signed the contract that day. She is a very talented, driven, and hard working photographer and that summer she blew us away with our Engagement Photos at Chapins Beach in Dennis, MA. They were breathtaking. We didn't think photography could get any better than that, then the wedding photos came... and when I tell you they were beyond perfect and breathtaking, they were beyond beyond perfect and breathtaking. I cannot recommend Amanda enough, she is fun, energetic and talented- all the qualities you want in your photographer on the day of your wedding (especially because the photographer is with you 24/7). She is the complete package. Thank you Amanda!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

We could not be more satisfied, with the beautiful photography Amanda shot for our wedding. She made the day stress free as she captured all moments without me having to direct her as to what I wanted....she is a fabulous person with such an incredible talent. We recommend Amanda to EVERYONE, she is a gem, and such a pleasure to work with!! ;)

Sent on 06/13/2014