Shoreshotz photography Reviews

Shoreshotz photography 6
Shoreshotz photography 7
  • Alissa

Alissa Robinson · Married on 08/10/2019

Can I give more than 5 Stars?

I have had the privilege to work with Amanda on many occasions from my sister's wedding, engagement session, and my wedding. Each and every time, she has been amazing and a pleasure to work with. My husband, family, and friends loved how she was so passionate about her work and they were amazed by all the special moments that she captured so flawlessly. I highly recommend Amanda to be your photographer to capture any special moment you may want to celebrate.

In addition, we added our PhotoBooth thru Shoreshotz and the quality was the best I have ever seen. All of our guests commented on the PhotoBooth and how great the pictures were and how fun it was. An easy way to add some fun to your party!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Elissa Stopyra · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Photos!

Amanda of Shore Shotz Photography is amazing. By far our most favorite vendor! My husband and I worked with Amanda for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. From the moment I met Amanda I felt very comfortable, as if we had known each other for years. Amanda’s excitement for her craft, attention to detail, and just an overall good eye produces photographs that are simply stunning. When she arrived on my wedding day, Amanda jumped right in to capturing as much of the day as possible. We also had a separate videographer whom Amanda treated as an equal collaborator, ensuring that she got her shots, but that the day was equally captured on video. Throughout the day, Amanda held the same respect for all our other vendors, ensuring that she was able to get all the shots she needed, but not to hold up any part of our day, just to get a photo. I am beyond thrilled that we chose Shore Shotz for our wedding photography. We will look at and cherish the beautiful photographs we have to remind us how special our wedding day truly was. Amanda is THE BEST!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Badoud · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photography

We booked with Shoreshotz for our wedding in Dennisport. My husband doesn’t like having his photo taken and Janelle and MJ were awesome at getting him to smile and got some fantastic shots. They know how to deal with the unpredictable Cape weather and still get amazing unbelievable photos. I can’t sing their praise enough. Amanda’s company was so easy to book with. Definitely use Shoreshotz!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Liane

Liane Nadeau · Married on 06/22/2019

Amanda is the perfect photographer for your New England wedding!

Amanda at Shoreshotz Photography was an AMAZING choice for our wedding at the Popponesset Inn! I was referred to Amanda through a recommendation, but have always seen and admired her work. We first met and I knew immediately that she would be the perfect photographer to capture our special day. She is incredibly organized, helping to put structure around the day to ensure we get all the right shots, but is also very flexible and accommodating to make the day feel stress free. We had a lot of crazy weather thrown our way and Amanda knew just what to do -- she even arranged for us to spend some time at a nearby indoor venue on the fly while the rain passed. We got over 1500 amazing photos, all within 3 weeks of the wedding. I cannot recommend Shoreshotz enough for a New England wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

tina · Married on 06/08/2019

Amanda is simply the best!!!

Where do I begin!? Amanda is amazing!! Not only does she take gorgeous photos that speak for themselves - she is professional, enthusiastic, responsive, and detail oriented. Just from our initial email exchange, I knew Amanda was the perfect photographer for us. She really cares about getting to know you as a couple on a personal level and by the time we met in person I felt like I had already known her forever.

Amanda is also always willing to go above and beyond for her clients. We had a sneak peak of our engagement photos within hours, she stopped by our rehearsal dinner for some quick sunset shots, and she even helped customize our photobooth template for guests. I was truly so impressed every step of the way.

On the day of our wedding, Amanda and Wendy were fantastic. They were patient, flexible and the calming influence we needed :) All our friends and family raved about them and we had so much fun that there ended up being a bloopers album because we were laughing so much! From getting ready to the final dance they didn’t miss a single detail. Every picture was stunning, heartfelt and better than I could have imaged. I cannot give enough good praise about Shoreshotz Photography. Thank you Amanda and Wendy for helping capture our day so beautifully and for giving us memories that we’ll cherish forever!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tracy Russell · Married on 05/04/2019

Amanda is a must hire for weddings!

So happy i hired Shoreshotz. Amanda and Wendy were so professional and got beautiful natural shots you wouldn’t think are possible. She has us laughing the entire time even in the drizzly weather we had fun! I’m so excited to get all my pictures from them!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

We couldn't have imagined working with anyone else!

My husband and I had a Fall wedding in New Hampshire this past October. Amanda and Heather traveled for us and the photos came out absolutely amazing! They also both put up with all of my questions, let me have fun with the photos and just made it so easy when as we all know, sometimes being photographed for an extended period of time is awkward. We LOVED working with both Amanda and Heather and consider them part of our family. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Suzanne Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing talent in this young woman!

Amanda and and her follow photographers were amazing! Talented, innovative and extremely nice. They captured every special moment of our daughters wedding day and engagement. Super easy to work with and Sso patient. The photos are beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Allison Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Photographer

Amanda was the best person we worked with out of all of our vendors— she was buttoned up yet relaxed in her approach and that was huge for my husband and I. She made us laugh the entire time, and that really comes through in the photos. Some of our best memories from the day of are because of her— thank you so much Amanda! Can’t say enough great things about her and her business.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kara Fitzgerald · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfectly captured our day and had fun doing it

Shore Shotz was an amazing vendor! Amandas is so very talented and truly loves what she does. She perfectly captured our wedding day and was great to work with. She was organized but also easy going throughout the day. I am so happy that we chose her as our photographer as these are photos we will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend Shore Shotz Photography!!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Christel

Christel Mastria · Married on 09/21/2018

Above and beyond expectations!

Amanda was so amazing on our wedding day. She went over all the details of what was going to happen on our wedding day to ease our minds and hit all the important points we discussed before hand. We have a very “modern family” with lots of parents, step parents, grandparents, and siblings. She was very organized in how she was going to get every combination of each person in the family photos. I never felt stressed once with her and her assistant guiding us through out the day/night. Also, the sneek peak photo was so fun and photos were ready within a very reasonable time frame. She went above and beyond and we would recommend Shoreshotz a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2018

Look no further for your photographer!!! Amanda is one of the best in this business! Not only is her work absolutely stunning but her personality matches her amazing pictures!!! She’s so easy to work with and makes taking your pictures fun! Her ability to capture moments is unmatched by anyone else! She took engagement pictures for us and even helped up with a fun idea we had and made it work!!! (We took lineman pictures) we can’t wait to get married in August and see what kind of magic she will create with our memories so we can enjoy them for a lifetime!!! I highly suggest you get in touch with her so you can enjoy your special moments forever also!

Shoreshotz photography 8
    Shoreshotz photography 9
    Shoreshotz photography 10
    Shoreshotz photography 11

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Aww thank you Becca!!!! Your engagement session was so fun! Can't wait to see you guys in August at Coonamesset Inn!!!!

Valerie Jackson · Married on 08/05/2018

Amanda is absolutely incredible, we could not have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding day!

We absolutely LOVE Amanda! Hiring a wedding photographer was one of the most important pieces of our vendor search and from the moment I spoke to Amanda, I knew she stood out from the other photographers we were researching. She has such a fun and bubbly personality and truly gets to know her clients. She is so easy to talk to, SUPER responsive to emails, and you can see the passion she has for her work. During our engagement photo shoot and especially our wedding day, I felt so at ease around her and truly trusted her judgement on how to adjust in the moment to capture the perfect photo. She made sure everything ran smoothly and had such a great flow throughout the entire day, making sure we did not feel rushed or overwhelmed to try and get everything done. We are so pleased with every single one of our photos and Amanda’s ability to capture every detail and special moment from our wedding day. We definitely would recommend Amanda as a wedding photographer and we had such a positive experience working with her, we absolutely would use her again in the future to photograph other important milestones in our lives. =)

Sent on 11/25/2018

Annie · Married on 08/03/2018

Booking with Shoreshotz was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Amanda was so responsive, helpful, easy to work with, professional, and fun! The day of the wedding she kept us very organized and made sure we had time to get all the shots we wanted. I can't say enough how much I would recommend her for any of your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 12
    Shoreshotz photography 13
    Shoreshotz photography 14

Marisa · Married on 08/02/2018

Amanda and the other photographers took amazing photos! They were efficient, personable and fun! I couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend the day.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 15
    Shoreshotz photography 16
    Shoreshotz photography 17

Alex · Married on 07/14/2018

Booking Shoreshotz for our wedding photography was the best decision we made for our wedding day! We could not be more happy with our wedding photos! Amanda was very easy to work with, responsive, and extremely talented. She not only captured our wedding day perfectly but helped ensure the day ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Shoreshotz Photography!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

ShoreShotz is simply the best. My husband and I could not be happier with both our engagement and wedding photos. Amanda did such a wonderful job capturing our special day. One thing that makes Amanda stand out above the rest is her creative eye and keen attention to detail. If you're like me, you'll appreciate having photos where every groomsmen has their hand in their pocket and every bridesmaid has their bouquet down so that you can see their beautiful dresses. The excitement and love of our wedding day truly shines through every photo - we can't stop looking at them! Another thing that makes ShoreShotz special is that Amanda not only acts as your photographer, but also as your wedding day coordinator. Amanda created a timeline of events for us and worked closely with our wedding venue to make sure that everything ran on schedule. Amanda even made sure that my husband and I both ate dinner before heading outside for beautiful sunset photos. Our families will forever be grateful to ShoreShotz for affording us the opportunity to relive the magic of our wedding day through our photos.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda's work is gorgeous. She is exceptionally talented and working with her was such a joy. We selected her based on her work at a family friend's wedding and we knew she was the right choice from the moment we met her at our engagement photo session. The weather for the day we had planned for engagement photos turned out to be less than ideal and she was incredibly flexible and was willing to reschedule for a better day. She immediately put us at ease at our engagement photos, encouraging us to just be ourselves and she caught the perfect moments between the two of us. I'm a bit of a shy bride and she made me feel so comfortable and like I could be myself. Amanda had great suggestions for poses and photo locations and listened to our ideas but also provided good advice as to what would work best, based on her years of experience.

Our wedding day was rainy and you could never tell based on the photos! Her eye for capturing the light and just the right angle is exceptional. We have been reviewing our wedding photos, laughing and crying at all the moments she captured - both photos that we were in and also capturing moments around the reception that we weren't able to see. While our wedding only lasted a weekend, the photos she captured will remind us of that special time for the rest of our lifetime.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 18
    Shoreshotz photography 19

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with and we loooove all of our photos! She and Janelle were so fun, calm, positive and yet unobtrusive at the same time throughout the whole day! They went with the flow and did their best to optimize every photo opportunity. We got our sneak peaks and all our pictures back so quickly! You can tell Amanda is so passionate about her job and genuinely wants you to be happy with the results! One of my favorite parts of the whole day was when Amanda snuck my husband and I outside during dinner to take some sunset photos. She had golf carts waiting for us (we got married at a country club) and it was just so much fun riding around and taking fun shots with them! I would highly recommend Amanda, look no further!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/13/2018

Amanda is passionate and goes above and beyond for every client. She's professional and fun making her clients relaxed and scoring some of the best family photos we've had. I've been both a guest and bridesmaid at a few weddings she has photographed and the posed pictures are quick and fun and breathtaking! The candids are simply picture perfect. Amanda has been shooting our family beach and mini sessions for years and we won't go anywhere else! I'm so grateful to have our favorite memories and milestones captured so well.

Shoreshotz photography 20
    Shoreshotz photography 21
    Shoreshotz photography 22

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2018

June 12, 2018 - Amanda has been FANTASTIC to work with so far. She took engagement photos for my daughter and her fiancé and they are absolutely stunning. Her sunset beach photos are so beautiful. I can't wait for the August wedding! I'm confident Amanda is going to give us some beautiful memories to keep. She is super easy to contact, with a quick response time when needed, and was very flexible about rescheduling when we needed to. Payment was easy to take care of online. Amanda was referred by some friends who hired her for their daughter's wedding. They loved her work and were very happy with the whole process. They even commented how helpful Amanda was on the wedding day. I look forward to the same great service!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Amanda was amazing. She made us feel extremely comfortable, offered great advice, and took some fantastic photos. She was able to capture some of the best moments of our day and we would highly recommend her!

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen & Jake!!!! It was so nice getting to know you both during your engagement session & the wedding was beautiful and even more fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

Amanda and Janelle were absolutely amazing! I don't really know any words to describe how great they are and how amazing of a job they did! They made us feel beyond comfortable, they're extremely flexible, and are the absolute sweetest! We can't wait to use them again soon! xoxo THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

Amanda is by far the BEST photographer in the biz! She did my sister’s wedding 3 years ago, and soon after I got engaged I texted Amanda to let her know she’d have a job the following spring! Amanda did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and I couldn't have been happier with the way they ALL came out!!! She is so great at details and getting the best shots! She was creative and we really had a great time working with her. She does a fantastic job at commanding a crowd of rowdy groomsmen :) and making everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. She was also AMAZING when it came to getting our pics! We had a sneak peak in 2 days and the full portfolio within a month! Amanda is incredibly flexible and is willing to do what works for you while always keeping your vision in mind. Don’t hesitate for one second in choosing Amanda for your big deal…you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 06/15/2018