Shoreshotz photography Reviews

Shoreshotz photography 6
Shoreshotz photography 7

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

The most amazing photographer

We absolutely loved working with Amanda. First, she took our engagement photos over a year ago on Cape Cod. That night, the clouds came in early and we didn't get many sunset photos (although we still got many AMAZING shots), so Amanda offered to do a whole new shoot for us whenever we could schedule it. So, we were able to do a second engagement shoot this past summer on the Cape. This was so special because we felt like we were really getting to know Amanda, which made us more comfortable in front of the camera. This shoot also came out beautiful. Then, for our wedding, she completely outdid herself. Since this was our third shoot with her, she really felt like more of a friend we could trust than just a vendor. Her pictures are stunning AND she got them back to us in about TWO weeks! Most of my friends have had to wait months to get their photos back. Amanda is so easy going, but also gives very clear and direct instructions to get the right photos (which is so helpful). She was so flexible the week before our wedding, too, when we had to change around our schedule and add an unplanned First Look.

Our friends and family have absolutely raved about all three photoshoots we've had with Amanda. So many people have said the wedding photos are the most beautiful they have ever seen. We can't thank Amanda enough!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Lewinski · Married on 08/17/2019

So beautifully captured our special day!

Planning a wedding from across the country was intimidating. We were most nervous about booking a photographer since we wouldn't have a chance to meet in person or do engagement shoots before the big day. We immediately fell in love with Amanda's work and after multiple family friends recommended Shoreshotz. We had several e-mail and phone conversations beforehand that when we finally met on our wedding day, it felt like seeing an old friends again. Amanda delivered beautiful shots that so perfectly capture the whole day. We got preview photos later that night and our whole wedding gallery in less than 2 weeks!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Robinson · Married on 08/10/2019

Can I give more than 5 Stars?

I have had the privilege to work with Amanda on many occasions from my sister's wedding, engagement session, and my wedding. Each and every time, she has been amazing and a pleasure to work with. My husband, family, and friends loved how she was so passionate about her work and they were amazed by all the special moments that she captured so flawlessly. I highly recommend Amanda to be your photographer to capture any special moment you may want to celebrate.

In addition, we added our PhotoBooth thru Shoreshotz and the quality was the best I have ever seen. All of our guests commented on the PhotoBooth and how great the pictures were and how fun it was. An easy way to add some fun to your party!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kimberly Hennessy · Married on 08/09/2019

I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

It is a huge decision to invite a stranger to take part in the best day of your life. You trust this person to to capture all the big and small moments that will help you relive your day over and over. My husband and I learned that when you choose Amanda, you aren’t working with a stranger but a fun, professional, talented friend who you can’t imagine your big day without! From our first engagement photos, to all of our correspondence prior to the wedding, to the big day itself- Amanda was amazing. She was so responsive anytime we had questions, willing to do late night phone calls to accommodate our crazy work schedules. Most importantly, she was fun to be around. I feel like everyone was represented as their best self in our pictures cause she made everyone so comfortable and at ease with her fun- loving personality. We had sneak peaks back immediately, and ALL of our photos within 3 WEEKS. Amanda’s second shooter Wendy was amazing as well. Knowing Amanda, I am not surprised she only works with the best! We cannot say enough good things about Amanda and her work. She truly was a wonderful addition to our wedding, and gave us an amazing gift- pictures that capture not just the moments, but the feelings and emotions of the day. We will forever cherish them!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Elissa Stopyra · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Photos!

Amanda of Shore Shotz Photography is amazing. By far our most favorite vendor! My husband and I worked with Amanda for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. From the moment I met Amanda I felt very comfortable, as if we had known each other for years. Amanda’s excitement for her craft, attention to detail, and just an overall good eye produces photographs that are simply stunning. When she arrived on my wedding day, Amanda jumped right in to capturing as much of the day as possible. We also had a separate videographer whom Amanda treated as an equal collaborator, ensuring that she got her shots, but that the day was equally captured on video. Throughout the day, Amanda held the same respect for all our other vendors, ensuring that she was able to get all the shots she needed, but not to hold up any part of our day, just to get a photo. I am beyond thrilled that we chose Shore Shotz for our wedding photography. We will look at and cherish the beautiful photographs we have to remind us how special our wedding day truly was. Amanda is THE BEST!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lee Cleary · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience

Amanda did a fantastic job for our wedding- I was so happy to have her. Not only did she take fantastic photos, she also helped out with some last minute wedding details and eased my stress level. The photos themselves are amazing- we discussed what I did (and did not) want, and she delivered 100%. She also managed to wrangle all of my college friends together towards the end for a photo, which is no easy feat. She made my day perfect and I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Badoud · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photography

We booked with Shoreshotz for our wedding in Dennisport. My husband doesn’t like having his photo taken and Janelle and MJ were awesome at getting him to smile and got some fantastic shots. They know how to deal with the unpredictable Cape weather and still get amazing unbelievable photos. I can’t sing their praise enough. Amanda’s company was so easy to book with. Definitely use Shoreshotz!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 06/23/2019

Amanda is the best you'll find!

There aren’t any words to express how thankful we are to have chosen Amanda to capture the most amazing day of our lives. From the instant that we expressed interest, she wanted to really get to know us. We bonded over our love of dogs, went to meet her in person and instantly clicked. Our engagement session photos were beyond perfect, and the photos we’ve received from our wedding so far are no different. She’s incredibly amazing at what she does, she is SO FUN to work with, is extremely helpful and flexible, and your pictures will literally blow you away. I’ll miss working with Amanda dearly but know that I have a friend to grab drinks with, and will turn to Amanda for any future photoshoot I need!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Liane

Liane Nadeau · Married on 06/22/2019

Amanda is the perfect photographer for your New England wedding!

Amanda at Shoreshotz Photography was an AMAZING choice for our wedding at the Popponesset Inn! I was referred to Amanda through a recommendation, but have always seen and admired her work. We first met and I knew immediately that she would be the perfect photographer to capture our special day. She is incredibly organized, helping to put structure around the day to ensure we get all the right shots, but is also very flexible and accommodating to make the day feel stress free. We had a lot of crazy weather thrown our way and Amanda knew just what to do -- she even arranged for us to spend some time at a nearby indoor venue on the fly while the rain passed. We got over 1500 amazing photos, all within 3 weeks of the wedding. I cannot recommend Shoreshotz enough for a New England wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Berglund · Married on 06/09/2019

Sea Crest June 9th 2019

We got married on June 9th and had Amanda and her second photographer Wendy. We chose Amanda based on her Instagram work and close relationship with the Sea Crest. She has a lot of fun energy to work with! Honestly the turn around time was incredible- she posted a photo by the next morning and a lot of “sneaks” in days which we loved seeing on our honeymoon!! We look forward to possibly booking a mini session and/or holiday session because these look super cute as well!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Shoreshotz photography 8
    Shoreshotz photography 9
    Shoreshotz photography 10
    Shoreshotz photography 11
    Shoreshotz photography 12

tina · Married on 06/08/2019

Amanda is simply the best!!!

Where do I begin!? Amanda is amazing!! Not only does she take gorgeous photos that speak for themselves - she is professional, enthusiastic, responsive, and detail oriented. Just from our initial email exchange, I knew Amanda was the perfect photographer for us. She really cares about getting to know you as a couple on a personal level and by the time we met in person I felt like I had already known her forever.

Amanda is also always willing to go above and beyond for her clients. We had a sneak peak of our engagement photos within hours, she stopped by our rehearsal dinner for some quick sunset shots, and she even helped customize our photobooth template for guests. I was truly so impressed every step of the way.

On the day of our wedding, Amanda and Wendy were fantastic. They were patient, flexible and the calming influence we needed :) All our friends and family raved about them and we had so much fun that there ended up being a bloopers album because we were laughing so much! From getting ready to the final dance they didn’t miss a single detail. Every picture was stunning, heartfelt and better than I could have imaged. I cannot give enough good praise about Shoreshotz Photography. Thank you Amanda and Wendy for helping capture our day so beautifully and for giving us memories that we’ll cherish forever!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tracy Russell · Married on 05/04/2019

Amanda is a must hire for weddings!

So happy i hired Shoreshotz. Amanda and Wendy were so professional and got beautiful natural shots you wouldn’t think are possible. She has us laughing the entire time even in the drizzly weather we had fun! I’m so excited to get all my pictures from them!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

We couldn't have imagined working with anyone else!

My husband and I had a Fall wedding in New Hampshire this past October. Amanda and Heather traveled for us and the photos came out absolutely amazing! They also both put up with all of my questions, let me have fun with the photos and just made it so easy when as we all know, sometimes being photographed for an extended period of time is awkward. We LOVED working with both Amanda and Heather and consider them part of our family. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Suzanne Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing talent in this young woman!

Amanda and and her follow photographers were amazing! Talented, innovative and extremely nice. They captured every special moment of our daughters wedding day and engagement. Super easy to work with and Sso patient. The photos are beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Allison Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Photographer

Amanda was the best person we worked with out of all of our vendors— she was buttoned up yet relaxed in her approach and that was huge for my husband and I. She made us laugh the entire time, and that really comes through in the photos. Some of our best memories from the day of are because of her— thank you so much Amanda! Can’t say enough great things about her and her business.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

The best photographer!!!

I don't even know where to start! We loved working with Amanda! She was so easy to work with and made our engagement and wedding photos so fun! The photos came out nothing short or AMAZING! And she literally captured every moment on our wedding day so perfectly!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kara Fitzgerald · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfectly captured our day and had fun doing it

Shore Shotz was an amazing vendor! Amandas is so very talented and truly loves what she does. She perfectly captured our wedding day and was great to work with. She was organized but also easy going throughout the day. I am so happy that we chose her as our photographer as these are photos we will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend Shore Shotz Photography!!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Christel

Christel Mastria · Married on 09/21/2018

Above and beyond expectations!

Amanda was so amazing on our wedding day. She went over all the details of what was going to happen on our wedding day to ease our minds and hit all the important points we discussed before hand. We have a very “modern family” with lots of parents, step parents, grandparents, and siblings. She was very organized in how she was going to get every combination of each person in the family photos. I never felt stressed once with her and her assistant guiding us through out the day/night. Also, the sneek peak photo was so fun and photos were ready within a very reasonable time frame. She went above and beyond and we would recommend Shoreshotz a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2018

Look no further for your photographer!!! Amanda is one of the best in this business! Not only is her work absolutely stunning but her personality matches her amazing pictures!!! She’s so easy to work with and makes taking your pictures fun! Her ability to capture moments is unmatched by anyone else! She took engagement pictures for us and even helped up with a fun idea we had and made it work!!! (We took lineman pictures) we can’t wait to get married in August and see what kind of magic she will create with our memories so we can enjoy them for a lifetime!!! I highly suggest you get in touch with her so you can enjoy your special moments forever also!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 13
    Shoreshotz photography 14
    Shoreshotz photography 15
    Shoreshotz photography 16

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Aww thank you Becca!!!! Your engagement session was so fun! Can't wait to see you guys in August at Coonamesset Inn!!!!

Valerie Jackson · Married on 08/05/2018

Amanda is absolutely incredible, we could not have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding day!

We absolutely LOVE Amanda! Hiring a wedding photographer was one of the most important pieces of our vendor search and from the moment I spoke to Amanda, I knew she stood out from the other photographers we were researching. She has such a fun and bubbly personality and truly gets to know her clients. She is so easy to talk to, SUPER responsive to emails, and you can see the passion she has for her work. During our engagement photo shoot and especially our wedding day, I felt so at ease around her and truly trusted her judgement on how to adjust in the moment to capture the perfect photo. She made sure everything ran smoothly and had such a great flow throughout the entire day, making sure we did not feel rushed or overwhelmed to try and get everything done. We are so pleased with every single one of our photos and Amanda’s ability to capture every detail and special moment from our wedding day. We definitely would recommend Amanda as a wedding photographer and we had such a positive experience working with her, we absolutely would use her again in the future to photograph other important milestones in our lives. =)

Sent on 11/25/2018

Annie · Married on 08/03/2018

Booking with Shoreshotz was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Amanda was so responsive, helpful, easy to work with, professional, and fun! The day of the wedding she kept us very organized and made sure we had time to get all the shots we wanted. I can't say enough how much I would recommend her for any of your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 17
    Shoreshotz photography 18
    Shoreshotz photography 19

Marisa · Married on 08/02/2018

Amanda and the other photographers took amazing photos! They were efficient, personable and fun! I couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend the day.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 20
    Shoreshotz photography 21
    Shoreshotz photography 22

Alex · Married on 07/14/2018

Booking Shoreshotz for our wedding photography was the best decision we made for our wedding day! We could not be more happy with our wedding photos! Amanda was very easy to work with, responsive, and extremely talented. She not only captured our wedding day perfectly but helped ensure the day ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Shoreshotz Photography!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

ShoreShotz is simply the best. My husband and I could not be happier with both our engagement and wedding photos. Amanda did such a wonderful job capturing our special day. One thing that makes Amanda stand out above the rest is her creative eye and keen attention to detail. If you're like me, you'll appreciate having photos where every groomsmen has their hand in their pocket and every bridesmaid has their bouquet down so that you can see their beautiful dresses. The excitement and love of our wedding day truly shines through every photo - we can't stop looking at them! Another thing that makes ShoreShotz special is that Amanda not only acts as your photographer, but also as your wedding day coordinator. Amanda created a timeline of events for us and worked closely with our wedding venue to make sure that everything ran on schedule. Amanda even made sure that my husband and I both ate dinner before heading outside for beautiful sunset photos. Our families will forever be grateful to ShoreShotz for affording us the opportunity to relive the magic of our wedding day through our photos.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda's work is gorgeous. She is exceptionally talented and working with her was such a joy. We selected her based on her work at a family friend's wedding and we knew she was the right choice from the moment we met her at our engagement photo session. The weather for the day we had planned for engagement photos turned out to be less than ideal and she was incredibly flexible and was willing to reschedule for a better day. She immediately put us at ease at our engagement photos, encouraging us to just be ourselves and she caught the perfect moments between the two of us. I'm a bit of a shy bride and she made me feel so comfortable and like I could be myself. Amanda had great suggestions for poses and photo locations and listened to our ideas but also provided good advice as to what would work best, based on her years of experience.

Our wedding day was rainy and you could never tell based on the photos! Her eye for capturing the light and just the right angle is exceptional. We have been reviewing our wedding photos, laughing and crying at all the moments she captured - both photos that we were in and also capturing moments around the reception that we weren't able to see. While our wedding only lasted a weekend, the photos she captured will remind us of that special time for the rest of our lifetime.

Sent on 07/14/2018