Shore Luxury Limos Reviews

Shore Luxury Limos 1
Shore Luxury Limos 2

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Fall 2018

For the price this company can't be beat! Researched for months and this is the company to go with. The driver was amazing, the company was great with everything and I could not be happier with their services!!!!!!

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Shannon. We are very proud of our staff and Wedding Chauffeurs. Congratulations !

Natasha Essey · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful Vehicles

Mike was so great to work with! He got us out of a small bind and made everything work for our wedding. We are so grateful! Thank you! It was a perfect day.

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Natasha. I am so proud of our staff and Wedding Chauffeurs. Glad everything worked out. Congratulations !

Kari · Married on 09/15/2018

Don't use anyone else!

Shore Luxury Limo was so responsive leading up to the big day. We had a few changes needed to accommodate more passengers and Mike was super helpful throughout the process. The day of the team was professional and on time as well. Our guests were impressed with the vehicles as well.

Kerri Fitzgerald · Married on 09/15/2018

Definitely recommend!

Mike and his team were great to work with. Mike helped us plan out the timing of transportation for our guests. Everything worked out perfectly!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You for your nice review Kerri. We are so proud of our team. Congratulations and a lifetime of happiness.

Mj Navara · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful and amazing!

Mike was so easy to work with! The vehicles we used were clean, spacious and the driver was very nice! Will absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle for their wedding

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You for your review MJ. We are so proud of our staff and Chauffeurs. Congratulations and Best of Luck !

Margaret M · Married on 06/23/2018

Dear Mike Grieco, Thank you for taking time to help us get the right amount of vehicles and trips for our daughter's wedding on 6/23/18. Your trolley driver, Anthony, and bus driver, Namir, were amazing! Anthony was so good to and for the wedding party, all saying how nice he was. The bus driver was very courteous to everyone. It was worth it to keep our guests safe by supplying the transportation. We had over 50 people to move from the Holiday Inn Mainland in Manahawkin to the the Surf City Yacht Club. Everyone enjoyed the wedding without worrying about driving! We definitely recommend Shore Luxury Limos to take care of your transportation needs.

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Thanks, Mike & Shore Luxury Limo team for being a GREAT transportation service for our wedding day! We had nothing but a positive experience with this company. The trolley was SO beautiful, Mike was wonderful leading up to the wedding and our driver was such a kind man! We also rented a stretch Infiniti truck for overflow which worked out great. All of the vehicles were pristine and on time! THANK YOU

Sent on 08/14/2018

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You Amanda for your review. Weddings are so special to us and our team. Congratulations again and Thank You for choosing Shore Luxury Limos.

Christopher · Married on 11/11/2017

Great experience. My wedding was on 11/11/17 and the limo was prompt, the driver experienced, and the infinity limo was beautiful. Wish my venue wasnt so close, i would have loved to spend more time cruising around. So glad I went with Shore Luxury. Thanks.

Bryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful limo, friendly company to work with, and a good value!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You Bryan for the nice review.

Scott · Married on 10/07/2017

Having the trolley for our daughters wedding was perfect. We had a very big wedding party. Everyone loved the trolley and the driver was so nice and accommodating

Sent on 11/22/2017

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You Scott for the nice review. Mike had a blast hanging with you, your family and friends. This was a very cool venue to showcase our White Wedding Trolley.

Jeff · Married on 10/05/2017

My wife and I were married last Thursday and had such an amazing experience with Mike Grieco and his team. Our Driver Joe, went above and beyond the call to service our group. His hospitality, responsiveness, and timeliness were just a few attributes in the excellent service we received. We rented the 28 passenger trolley, it was new, clean, and well furnished with a pretty cool sound system. I would highly recommend this vendor to any future couple getting married.

Ray · Married on 09/30/2017

Flawless no worries which was nice with all that was going on

Sent on 11/30/2017

Shore Luxury Limos's reply:

Thank You Ray for your kind words. Our Wedding Chauffeurs realize the importance of getting everything perfect.

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2017

Diane drove me and my Matron of Honor along with my two sons to my wedding in Point Pleasant, NJ this weekend. She was on time and super professional while remaining friendly! The car was spotless and Diane ensured my first look went off without a hitch! I hid in the limo until my husband was ready and then she opened the door and off I went. I'd definitely recommend her and Shore Luxury Limo!

David · Married on 08/05/2017

Mike provided wonderful service for my daughters wedding on short notice. The girls and I had a great time riding in grand style in the white trolley on this special occasion. Your willingness to make my daughters day special with the trolley and the service you provided are to be commended.

In addition, your driver (our driver!) Leo was absolutely wonderful and professional. We truly enjoyed his companionship.

We highly recommend Shore Luxury Limos to all and will call only on your organization for all our formal transportation needs.
    Thank you again for your support and providing a tremendous service on relatively short notice.

Sincerely,
    David B.

Lindsay · Married on 04/07/2017

We had such a great experience with Shore Luxury Limos. Mike was very friendly and easy to speak with. He answered all of our questions upfront. The day of our wedding, everything went perfectly! We highly recommend Shore Luxury Limos!

Emma · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience and affordable!

Shore limos was great to work with! We had a date and a venue change and Mike and his team accommodated us no problem! They were even able to ad on needed services last minute, which was much appreciated. On the day of the wedding all vehicles were clean and the drivers were on time, professional drove well. Will will definitely use them again going forward!

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

0.4
      0.5

DO NOT USE THIS LIMO COMPANY FOR YOUR WEDDING! Their vehicle broke down in the church parking lot, we were told we couldn’t stop for pictures that we had agreed to pay extra to do. The driver told us to close the windows and couldn’t use the air (in June) bc it was over heating. We were stuck on the side of the road multiple times trying to get to the wedding. What an AWFUL experience! Please save yourself the trouble. I understood that it was not their fault we broke down and even though I was very upset we couldn’t stop for pictures on our wedding day I called the company nicely to explain what happened and ask for a refund. They only wanted to refund $200 for the awful experience and were EXTREMLY nasty to me!...... please save yourself the trouble and disappointment and find a different company! If I could give this company no stars I would!