9 Reviews for Shore Luxury Limos

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
9 Shore Luxury Limos Reviews

Great experience. My wedding was on 11/11/17 and the limo was prompt, the driver experienced, and the infinity limo was beautiful. Wish my venue wasnt so close, i would have loved to spend more time cruising around. So glad I went with Shore Luxury. Thanks.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Beautiful limo, friendly company to work with, and a good value!

Profile Picture Bryan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Having the trolley for our daughters wedding was perfect. We had a very big wedding party. Everyone loved the trolley and the driver was so nice and accommodating

Profile Picture Scott, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My wife and I were married last Thursday and had such an amazing experience with Mike Grieco and his team. Our Driver Joe, went above and beyond the call to service our group. His hospitality, responsiveness, and timeliness were just a few attributes in the excellent service we received. We rented the 28 passenger trolley, it was new, clean, and well furnished with a pretty cool sound system. I would highly recommend this vendor to any future couple getting married.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Flawless no worries which was nice with all that was going on

Profile Picture Ray, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Diane drove me and my Matron of Honor along with my two sons to my wedding in Point Pleasant, NJ this weekend. She was on time and super professional while remaining friendly! The car was spotless and Diane ensured my first look went off without a hitch! I hid in the limo until my husband was ready and then she opened the door and off I went. I'd definitely recommend her and Shore Luxury Limo!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mike provided wonderful service for my daughters wedding on short notice. The girls and I had a great time riding in grand style in the white trolley on this special occasion. Your willingness to make my daughters day special with the trolley and the service you provided are to be commended.

In addition, your driver (our driver!) Leo was absolutely wonderful and professional. We truly enjoyed his companionship.

We highly recommend Shore Luxury Limos to all and will call only on your organization for all our formal transportation needs.
Thank you again for your support and providing a tremendous service on relatively short notice.

Sincerely,
David B.

Profile Picture David, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had such a great experience with Shore Luxury Limos. Mike was very friendly and easy to speak with. He answered all of our questions upfront. The day of our wedding, everything went perfectly! We highly recommend Shore Luxury Limos!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews