Shooboo Shuttle Reviews

Shooboo Shuttle 2
  • Nancy

Nancy Miller · Married on 09/28/2019

Mother of bride

I need more stars! Shooboo Shuttle’s wedding trolley was fabulous! The trolley was immaculate, beautifully appointed, on time, and accommodating to all our needs. Mike chauffeured the guys, then the gals to church, then the wedding party to pictures and the reception, then went the extra mile and picked up guests staying locally. Everyone raved about the trolley. Mike ( owner) was helpful from first contact to discuss contract to the last passenger got to the venue. Thank you, Mike and Shooboo Shuttle. You didn’t disappoint; you hit it out of the park!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Nancy for your kind words. As I mentioned to you on the phone we have a Great team of Wedding Chauffeurs and support staff. I was happy to be a part of your family`s Special Day.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Trolley

Shooboo was great! It made our wedding that much more special with having a trolley, and they were great for photos too! The driver was great, very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Shooboo Shuttle 3

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Sara for the kind words. Our White Wedding Trolleys rock the Jersey Shore. Many years of health and happiness

Alan Kostelnik · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy to work with with prompt service

Most of our guests had to be transported from the hotel to the venue then back at the end and two trips were made with the 49 passenger bus. It as so classy and all guests has fun Ike was so easy to work with and Theresa our chauffeur was so accommodating

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 06/15/2019

Great way to arrive

we enjoyed having the trolley to take us to our ceremony everyone thought it was so cool. The trolley was so comfortable and great for pictures. We also used one of the large shuttles it was first class it was so comfortable and the drive was great taking everyone home after the reception. the vehicles both showed up on time and at the right location could not be happier.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Shooboo Shuttle 4

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Paul. Our Wedding Chauffeurs are the best. So glad you enjoyed our White Wedding Trolley. Many years of health and happiness.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Prompt, Clean, Fast service!

Mike and all the drivers at ShooBoo Shuttle were wonderful. Mike was super helpful with determining times for shuttles to and from the event and the size of the shuttle. They made sure that our guests were at the venue in time for the ceremony, that I made it to the ceremony on time and they shuttled our guests back to the hotel in a speedy manner after the party. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Samantha. We understand your Special Day can be very hectic already so our goal is to assure safe and prompt transportation for the Bridal Party and your guests. Congratulations to you and Katie. Many years of Health, Love, and Happiness !
  • Meghan

Meghan Bell · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience!

I highly recommend using ShooBoo Shuttle for your transportation needs!! My husband and I were married on 11.17.18 and used a trolley shuttle to transport our guests to and from our hotel to the Battleground Country Club. I had done a lot of research when it came down to figuring out what company to use to transport my guests from the hotel to our reception. Shooboo Shuttle has great value and excellent service. What made a difference for me, was the customer service. From my first phone call with Mike, I knew that I could count on Shooboo and that we would be in great hands. Mike was very helpful, kind, and professional to work with. He was not in a rush to get my business, but rather, listened to my needs, what our day would look like, and how he could help. When it comes to hiring vendors, I've found that the personal touch and care is what is most important when it comes down to choosing and booking them for your special day. Mike was very prompt in returning my calls/emails and has much experience in working with wedding party's. He was honest and explained the services/pricing/hours in great detail, reassuring our needs. The day of the wedding flew by, and went off without a hitch! The trolley was wonderful to ride and Mike completed two round trips for my wedding party and guests. He not only dropped guests off at the hotel, but also made a stop at our after-party spot! Thank you so much, Mike, and Shooboo Shuttle for providing transportation on our big day! You helped make our wedding day run smoothly and safely! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Meghan. We take weddings very seriously. I always want to do what is best for the Brides. It is your Special Day and we just want to make sure our services are perfect. I had a blast being your Chauffeur and I really appreciate you recognizing our Customer Service as well as the personal touch I take talking to every Bride. Weddings have no room for error. Many years of Health and Happiness.

Joyce Nilan · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly recommend ShooBoo Shuttle and Mike!

I cannot say enough about Mike and ShooBoo Shuttle! They worked with us in the months leading up to my daughter's wedding and was more than accommodating (and patient) to our ever changing plans. We booked a trolley for the bridal party and a shuttle for our guests to bring them back and forth between the hotel and the reception. At the end of the night the shuttle filled up before the bride and groom and their families could make it on, which we had a feeling may be the case as we had many more guests book rooms at the hotel than we had originally anticipated. We mentioned it to Mike earlier in the day but had told him that if that was the case, we would just call a few Ubers to get the immediate families to the Hotel. To our surprise, after the shuttle left with our guests, the trolley pulled up!
    Mike was more than generous and had the trolley waiting for our family to bring us to the hotel because he didn't want us to have to worry about getting back the hotel and wanted to be sure that we would get to our final destination safely. Like I said, more than generous! I would HIGHLY recommend Mike and ShooBoo Shuttles! Thank you Mike for being a big part of making my Daughter's wedding day so beautiful and stress-free!!

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Joyce for your kind words. Every wedding has itinerary and guest count changes. We would not even think of your family having to call for multiple Uber`s. Our job is not complete until everyone is home safe. Our Chauffeurs do not accept it any other way. Hearing the laughter on the return trolley made my night.
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/21/2018

Class act service

We hired ShooBoo Shuttle for several different needs on our wedding weekend. All drivers were courteous and respectful of our guests. We had a car pick up guests at Newark airport and bring them to the Inn on Main in Manasquan. Another car picked up a very important guest, my mom, and safely brought her to our wedding and back home again. We had a 40 passenger shuttle pick up our guests from The Spring Lake Inn and Inn on Main. Everyone arrived on time and safely!! We then had the 40 passenger shuttle return everyone to their respective Inns after the wedding, including the new Mr. and Mrs.!!! Great experience, would not look any further for this service! Thanks to all and especially Mike for helping coordinate it all for me!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Diana for your review. We take weddings very seriously. Reading your review brings a big smile to my face. Our wedding Chauffeurs are hand picked not only because of their safe driving record, and years of experience but also very importantly their personality. Many years of health and happiness / Mike

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing-must have shuttle service

Mike was absolutely amazing to work with. Shooboo is the best shuttle service I am yet to encounter. I would recommend Shooboo shuttle if you're looking for EXCELLENT customer service and GREAT people I know you will not be disappointed.

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Victoria for your review. We take great pride in our wedding team. Many years of health and happiness / Mike

Robert · Married on 10/20/2018

Good Option for Wedding Shuttle

Shooboo helped us with transportation for our wedding guests in LBI this past October. They were able to accommodate changes as needed and went above and beyond by picking up the bridal party and driving us back to our rental house in addition to making sure the guests got to and from the venue safely. They were great to work with.

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your review Robert. Every wedding is unique and our Chauffeurs make sure everything is perfect. Many years of health and happiness.

Annalisa · Married on 09/23/2018

Gorgeous shuttle at an amazing price!

Wonderful experience with shooboo! I was able to get in contact quickly and efficiently and they have amazing pricing! The shuttle I used was beautiful and fit so many people! The driver was so nice and helpful! I will definitely use them again in the future!

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your review Annalisa. Our vehicles are the newest on the Jersey Shore. Our Wedding Chauffeurs are in a class of their own. They all love what they do. Many years of health and happiness.

megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome. The coach bus we had was fantastic. The guests had an easy way to get back and forth to the hotel. They waited around for us to figure out the bus was leaving. No drama. Great staff!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Megan Thank You so much for your kind words. Every wedding has different needs as far as transportation goes and I know your Mom wanted it to be a perfect Farm Wedding. Teresa is one of our Senior Chauffeurs that really enjoys what she does and it shows. Congratulations !!!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Nesci · Married on 08/24/2018

Shooboo is the BEST!

Mike and Shooboo Shuttle were an absolute pleasure to work with! We booked a trolley for our wedding party as well as a bus shuttle for the hotel, and everything ran so smoothly! The trolley is absolutely gorgeous, and it looks amazing in photos! Mike was responsive and prompt in answering emails throughout the whole process which was such a relief since wedding planning is so hectic! On the day of our wedding, our drivers were on time, super accommodating, and kind to our guests! We had some traffic setbacks, but our driver was able to make sure everything worked out for us with our schedule. As a bride, there are many things that can be very stressful right before your special day, but after speaking to Mike the week before our wedding and going through every detail of the day, I knew we were in great hands, and I had nothing to worry about! Shooboo Shuttles is such a reliable service and awesome to work with. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You so much for your review. We are so proud of our wedding team. It was our pleasure working with you also Lauren. Many years of health and happiness.

Tom Suminski · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent!

Shooboo Shuttle took care of my wedding over the summer. We reserved a party bus and two large coach buses. Mike was courteous and detail-oriented. Would certainly recommend to a friend.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Tom for the nice review. We are so proud of our team. Weddings are our specialty.Many years of health and happiness.

Jaclyn · Married on 12/09/2017

Service was wonderful and shuttle was extremely clean!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Jaclyn. We are so proud of our team and state of the art vehicles.

Jane · Married on 12/09/2017

All I can say is wonderful from the first conversation through the end of the special evening!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your nice words Jane.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 12/02/2017

Mike from Shooboo was awesome! I recommend them to anyone who needs a shuttle! They had a super clean super nice long bus and it was a smooth ride.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Frankie. We take great pride in our new fleet. Congratulations

Ellen · Married on 10/29/2017

Mike was so easy to work with. The shuttle was clean & spacious - getting our guests to & from the wedding safely & on time. Our driver was the best! He had an umbrella & a smile for each of us on a terrible weather day.
    Next day’s drive to the airport was very impressive in the stretch SUV! I will use ShooBoo shuttle for all my transportation needs.

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Ellen. It was a terrible day for sure and so glad everything went smoothly. The trolley is a nice touch for any wedding.

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Wedding planning is stressful enough- so it was wonderful to use shoo boo shuttle :) mike g was so professional, personable and nice. So understandable and accommodating! I’m so happy we used this service and our guests really loved being able to have a great time at the wedding and not worry about driving or having to call a tab. I will never use another service :) !!

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Kathleen. Our staff`s # 1 priority is to make your experience one to remember.

marcia · Married on 10/20/2017

everything went perfect that day. Absolutely no problems. The shuttle was great as well

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Marcia. We are so glad everything was to your liking. We take great pride in our Team and of course the service you receive.

Guadalupe · Married on 10/01/2017

I absolutely recommend shooboo shuttle
    They are super fast on getting back on information with pricing also super preoferional the trolley was beautiful, well keep and clean
    Mike was a very safe driver and polite!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Guadalupe for the kind words. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our Trolley for your Special Day.

Lillie · Married on 09/30/2017

A wonderful driver the shuttle was clean and beautiful! My day had a lot going on and the shuttle was one thing I didn’t need to worry about which is as good as it gets! Thanks Shoo Boo!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Lillie for your kind words. We are so proud of our Shooboo Shuttle team. Congratulations and Thank You for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day !

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2017

Awesome experience and would recommend to friends.

Diane · Married on 09/29/2017

Shooboo is willing to go the extra "mile" to assure you of complete satisfaction. The buses were clean and on time. My guests were very pleased with their service.

Joanne · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved ShooBoo! It made our bachelorette party so much fun. A great day in NY! Our driver was so sweet and knowledgeable. She really knew her way around the city! I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a stress-free, fun way to travel!

Shooboo Shuttle's reply:

Thank You Joanne for the kind words. Our Chauffeurs have a great knowledge of our area and NYC, and Philly. Diane is one of our Chauffeurs with many years experience.