36 Reviews for Shooboo Shuttle

Premium Stereo (2)
Fiber Optics (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
35 Shooboo Shuttle Reviews

All I can say is wonderful from the first conversation through the end of the special evening!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Service was wonderful and shuttle was extremely clean!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mike from Shooboo was awesome! I recommend them to anyone who needs a shuttle! They had a super clean super nice long bus and it was a smooth ride.

Profile Picture Frankie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mike was so easy to work with. The shuttle was clean & spacious - getting our guests to & from the wedding safely & on time. Our driver was the best! He had an umbrella & a smile for each of us on a terrible weather day.
Next day’s drive to the airport was very impressive in the stretch SUV! I will use ShooBoo shuttle for all my transportation needs.

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Wedding planning is stressful enough- so it was wonderful to use shoo boo shuttle :) mike g was so professional, personable and nice. So understandable and accommodating! I’m so happy we used this service and our guests really loved being able to have a great time at the wedding and not worry about driving or having to call a tab. I will never use another service :) !!

Profile Picture Kathleen , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Shuttle, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations

everything went perfect that day. Absolutely no problems. The shuttle was great as well

Profile Picture marcia, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I absolutely recommend shooboo shuttle
They are super fast on getting back on information with pricing also super preoferional the trolley was beautiful, well keep and clean
Mike was a very safe driver and polite!

Profile Picture Guadalupe, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A wonderful driver the shuttle was clean and beautiful! My day had a lot going on and the shuttle was one thing I didn’t need to worry about which is as good as it gets! Thanks Shoo Boo!!

Profile Picture Lillie , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Awesome experience and would recommend to friends.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Shooboo is willing to go the extra "mile" to assure you of complete satisfaction. The buses were clean and on time. My guests were very pleased with their service.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We loved ShooBoo! It made our bachelorette party so much fun. A great day in NY! Our driver was so sweet and knowledgeable. She really knew her way around the city! I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a stress-free, fun way to travel!

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Shooboo was so easy to use and very professional! They always got back to me right away which made the planning process a lot easier and less stressful!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Really helpful when planning timing. And surprisingly adorable shuttles. I was concerned because i didn't see any pictures but I was pleasantly surprised. They added a nice element to our wedding.

Profile Picture heather, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Shooboo was awesome! Planning was easy - I had a number of route options I was deciding between and they were very accommodating and flexible. Day of was also amazing - I did not have to worry about a thing! We also got a surprise upgrade which was exciting and very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend using Shooboo!

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I got married on 1/7/17 in the middle of a blizzard! It didn't matter what the situation, shoo boo got everyone where they needed to be safe and on time. Paetra was amazingly friendly and accommodating and I would recommend her over any other transport service!!! ????????

Profile Picture Annette, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The service was impeccable. The driver was on time at both pick up sites. She was courteous and friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. It was relaxing not to have to drive to and from the event and having Shooboo Shuttle do the driving was the best decision we made. I would recommend their services to anyone needed group travel for weddings, parties or large vacation groups. They will get you to your destination safe and sound and take away the stress of driving, parking and paying for parking. Their rates are reasonable and fit well within our budget. I have recommended them to all my friends.

Ricky

Profile Picture Ricky, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

If you’re looking for a company worth hiring for all of your transportation needs on any special day, GO WITH SHOOBOO! For us, it was our wedding, so there was a lot of factors to consider when making decisions in transportation, factors that we were not equipped to deal with AT ALL. Petra and the team at ShooBoo were so unbelievably helpful when it came to any questions or concerns we came across which made our inequities in figuring out how to get all of our guests to and from the venue disappear. She helped us figure out the perfect amount vehicles needed to handle the amount of guest we had, and made sure that everything was in place for the day of. Because of ShooBoo we literally had no troubles getting everyone where they needed to be, which in my experience is always a struggle at weddings. Thanks to Petra and everyone at ShooBoo Shuttles, you guys were amazing! If you have the opportunity use ShooBoo, do it, you will have ZERO regrets!

Profile Picture Connor, 11/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Petra was very helpful in providing quotes for my day. Every time I had a question she would get back to me very quickly! We did not end up using this service but I wanted to at least write how helpful she was.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We have hired the Shooboo Shuttle now for 2 wedding events. The driver was precisely on-time, the vehicle was spotless and our guests were very impressed. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to transport a larger group of people safely and professionally.

Profile Picture Bob , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Shooboo to transport guest from the hotel to the reception site and back again. Guests were very pleased with the service. The drivers were punctual and friendly. Petra was very responsive and helpful in the planning process. Would definitely highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip

Petra was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. Coordinating multiple pickups and drop-offs from several different locations was no easy task but she does these things with her eyes closed no problem. She was always quick to respond to our questions and accommodated all of our special requests. All of our guests were happy with the service provided. We would highly recommend Shooboo Shuttle.

Profile Picture John, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip

ShooBoo did an awesome job for our April 2016 wedding. The shuttle was on time, clean, spacious and the driver was just the nicest! We used the one 56 person shuttle for everything and it could not have gone better. From pick up to drop off and beach pictures in between everything was great. And Petra is very helpful at planning for the shuttle size. She was always available to answer any questions and truly was a pleasure to work with. Thank you for a great day!

Profile Picture Hilary, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

wonderful working with you! thanks again!

Profile Picture User5609988, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked Shooboo for our wedding and are so glad we did. Petra was amazing to work with from start to finish. She helped plan a timeline for us and was flexible when we needed to change it up. I was even running behind (what bride doesnt) and she was able to bring us back on track and get the bridal party on time and even our guests. We are grateful for her and would highly recommend using Shooboo and working with Petra to anyone.

Profile Picture Jenifer, 10/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used the smaller bus and it was great! The bus was on time, and the driver was fun, pleasant and professional. Music was playing, the bus was immaculate and it was the perfect "island-style" transportation for our beach theme wedding! Thank you, Petra, for making wonderful day even more special.

Profile Picture User5544361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review