Shoemaker Jukebox Rentals Reviews

3 | Blackwood, NJ

3 Reviews for Shoemaker Jukebox Rentals

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Better than a DJ

Shoemaker was awesome to work with. We had a few changes to the contract and they were prompt getting back to us with answers. Setup and delivery were seamless. We ended up using our own playlist instead of theirs, however, it was so easy to hook up a laptop - Would recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Shoemaker Jukebox Rentals's reply:

Hello Megan, thanks for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you and your friends again in the future. Congratulations!

Shelley · Married on 06/27/2015

What a great alternative to a live DJ! We had a small wedding (70 people), and it was fabulous. Our guests loved it because they could chose their own music, and we had a blast making up our own playlists. Loved it!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • Kristyn

Kristyn Vega · Married on 08/16/2019

great machine!

loved this jukebox for my wedding. only negative thing I can say is. they delivered it way too late, I know my reception didn’t technically start until 6, but guests arrived earlier since the wedding was done and the wedding party was out taking pictures, they had no music to listen to and it was set up 15 mins before the wedding party was to arrive. so we were waiting around also since we needed it to arrive and be announced in. i would still use this company again but next time I will make sure to put an earlier start time so it will be set up way ahead of time. But the machine was AWESOME!

Sent on 08/17/2019