Shoelaces Catering Reviews

4 | New Vienna, OH

4 Reviews for Shoelaces Catering

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Shoelaces Catering is absolutely amazing. Natalie is super helpful and really knows what she is doing and what she can do to make things easier for you. The food was absolutely amazing and it was all that people wanted to talk about. I highly recommend Shoelaces!!!!! Great prices, great people, and amazing food!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 06/23/2012

Loved these ladies! Great job! Everyone was raving about the food. Pork loin, YUM! Mashed potatoes AMAZING! We chose a buffet -- and they decorated the buffet according to how we asked, free of charge! Food was great, service was great. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Hilary · Married on 06/09/2012

Natalie did such a wonderful job! She impressed me from day one! I visited Shoelaces for a scheduled tasting and was amazed! The portions were great for the price and the food was delicious! After much deliberation, we chose the fiesta chicken, roast beef, asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, and balsamic roasted veggies, all of which we got compliments from our guests on! I also shouldn't leave out the homemade rolls which are to die for. I called a few months from my wedding date and she instantly knew who I was by name! When it came to the big day, the catering team went to work, setting up beautiful decorations on the catering table, setting the food out on schedule, and even going as far as stocking my bar-that was definitely above and beyond anything I expected. I am so very appreciative of their hard work! They were all so great!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

OH my wait can I say. Shoelaces Catering is out of Columbus over an hour and Natalie and her staff were absolutely wonderful. She came as a referral to us and I could not have been happier. The food was scrumptious and beautifully set up at our reception. She even went above and beyond and helped decorate at our venue because we couldn't decorate the day before only hours prior to the reception. SHE WAS GREAT. Our guests raved about the food over and over. Some are still talking about it today. My husband loved the chicken monteray so much that he wanted to order again. Natalie brought the samples to us prior to the date of the reception to taste. We instantly knew she was our FIRST AND ONLY choice. We loved her and her staff and so did our guests. THANKS NATALIE!!!

Sent on 02/05/2011