ShoDJ + Photobooth Reviews

83 | Richmond, VA

83 Reviews for ShoDJ + Photobooth

Donna Burnley · Married on 06/09/2019

Mark Turner - Great DJ!

Mark was great! He was flexible and very accommodating with the guest requests and the bride and groom's lack of decisiveness. He made my son's wedding a great party!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Mitchell Delusa · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Well-Prepared DJ

The best review of ShoDj that I can give is that we had ZERO complaints about our experience working with him leading up to and during our wedding. At our wedding we had events in 3 different rooms that we needed a DJ in, we had a very specific wedding song playlist, and even a few songs that we edited ourselves that we wanted played. We even sent him songs in different formats that we needed him to convert so he could play them. We were kind of worried going in to the wedding with so many different things going on but ShoDj came through perfectly with everything we wanted done. ShoDj has plenty of experience, was easy to reach (even on the wedding day), has high quality microphones, uplighting, and speakers, was articulate during announcements, and had a good feel for the best songs to play at the right time on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ on our wedding day and most importantly, ShoDj was so prepared for everything throughout the event that we did not have to worry about anything with him. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Mark Turner with ShoDJ

Mark was amazing for my wedding. He played all the songs I recommended to him, and did a great job picking songs on his own as well. I’ve never seen so many people on the dance floor for as long as they were at my wedding. He gave us an awesome price as well!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Donald · Married on 04/07/2018

Great job.
    Great mix of music.helped make our day a great event.
    Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Phillip · event on 03/17/2018

We could not have asked for a better DJ. From the 1st phone call I knew we had picked the right DJ for our Home Depot party! He was referred to me by a great friend and so glad I listened and went with him. Everyone who attended the party can’t stop talking about how much fun Mark made the night! We will definitely remember him for future events! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for great entertainment, professional and reliable DJ! He even showed up an hour before the event to start setting up! Super impressed!!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

ShoDJ + Photobooth's reply:

Thanks, Phillip & the Home Depot staff. I'm looking forward to more great events.

Suzette · Married on 03/17/2018

Marc was the dj for my husband's birthday party. He was very professional, arrived on time, and played great music!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • F

Franklin · Married on 01/03/2018

We had a last minute need and he stepped in and handled exactly what we needed. I look forward to doing more business with him. His ability to adjust to changes in our event was invaluable.

Sent on 01/14/2018

LaKeisha · event on 12/31/2017

Everyone had a great time at my New Year's party and are still talking about how good the DJ was. He was on time, professional and played a good variety of music. I danced all night! Thank you so much for helping to make our New Year's great!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Mariam · Married on 09/30/2017

I would recommend Mark to EVERYONE. He embodies everything you'd want in a wedding vendor especially during a stressful time of planning. He always made time to meet, had a very tranquil presence and really knows what he's doing! Can't rave enough.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sherrie · Married on 09/30/2017

Mark was amazing did an awesome job with his uplighting, sound and mixing bicultural wedding event. He was easy to work with and really honored to have him as our DJ at my daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Such a wonderful and profession DJ to work with! He always knew how to keep the guests on the dance floor - Everything was perfect on our wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kendall · Married on 09/09/2017

He was very helpful in helping me get what I wanted. He was open to me doing anything i wanted. I had a cocktail/dinner list, gave it to him like the week of and everything was perfect! He was good at knowing the vibes and got everyone up and dancing! I defiantly recommend him!

Sent on 09/24/2017

David · Married on 09/02/2017

We found exactly what we were looking for. My daughters 10 b day was a huge success and now all her friends in school wanna book ShoDJ for their next party.

Sent on 09/04/2017

mike · Married on 08/25/2017

ShoDJ did a great job. I was very happy with the music choices through the night as he played the crowd. He also was very professional throughout the whole night.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

Mark was amazing! The uplighting and choice of music was perfect for my special day! Very professional and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Thanks!

Christy · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved Mark's professional manner. He helped us out with any questions we had throughout the process. He did an amazing job for the ceremony and the reception. Thanks Mark!

Sent on 05/14/2017

ShoDJ + Photobooth's reply:

Thank You! Christy & Jon.

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Mark was extremely professional and easy to work with for our May 6, 2017 wedding. Whenever we had a question or wanted to schedule a meeting he was very quick to respond and flexible with his schedule. Mark did a great job with the flow of our music for the ceremony and was excellent during the reception. My husband and I would definitely recommend Mark to anyone looking for a great DJ at an affordable price.

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2016

Mark was a pleasure to work with. He ensured everything we wanted to happen did and everyone had a blast. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

ShoDJ (Mark Turner) was the DJ at our wedding in Linville, VA on August 27, 2016. I didn't have to worry about anything; his straightforward booking and music selection process ensured the evening went smoothly and the guests were dancing all night. Mark even went the extra mile, capturing several photos and videos of the dancing action during the reception! Wouldn't hesitate to book him for our next event!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Teryn · Married on 05/07/2016

Mark ShoDJ Turner did a fantastic job at my Justice Wedding. He played everything from my song list plus more!! He really knows how to feel the crowd, and keep things going according to plan. He showed up early for set up and met with me whenever I needed him. Highly highly recommended for any event! He is very dedicated to his clients and I could not have been anymore happy the up lighting was beautiful along with the stencil he made to have projected with our names on it. Choose ShoDJ Turner you won't be disappointed!!??

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • User6191604 · 2+ years ago

Mark, was awesome he played all the music we asked for. He had the crowd going too. I planned this wedding from 700 miles away so we spoke on the phone and by email. He was always fast to respond. I definitely recommend him you can not go wrong!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

ShoDJ + Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Mr and Mrs.. I really appreciate your kind words and the opportunity of being your Dj. I wish you and yours the Best!

Linda and Roger · Married on 01/02/2016

Mark did a great job for our wedding. The up lighting was nice and he kept the party moving.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Thanks, Linda and Roger.

So professional and a beautiful personality mark had. He was such a class act. I will always have mark as a DJ for every event.

Sent on 01/10/2016

ShoDJ + Photobooth's reply:

Thank You, I wish you the best.
  • User6051184 · event on 12/12/2015

Mark did an awesome job for my daughter's sweet 16! He worked with me to provide a rate within our budget. He called when traffic was an issue and asked about various routes, and still arrived early. When my daughter and her friends wanted different music, Mark was very responsive and made the party exactly what she wanted. He took requests and got the party going. The kids had a blast and my daughter's party was a huge success!! She was absolutely thrilled and they were all sad when it ended. Thanks Mark!! I highly recommend you!! 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Mark is awesome! He was quick to respond to our inquiry and worked closely with us on the details of our event. Mark arrived an hour early on event day - fully prepared to provide the service we contracted. As the event wrapped up and other vendors were in a rush to leave, Mark continued to play music and entertain us.

Music is an integral part of our events; therefore, a professional yet fun DJ is needed. Mark provided top level service and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/20/2015