ShoDj Reviews

81 | Richmond, VA

81 Reviews for ShoDj

Mitchell Delusa · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Well-Prepared DJ

The best review of ShoDj that I can give is that we had ZERO complaints about our experience working with him leading up to and during our wedding. At our wedding we had events in 3 different rooms that we needed a DJ in, we had a very specific wedding song playlist, and even a few songs that we edited ourselves that we wanted played. We even sent him songs in different formats that we needed him to convert so he could play them. We were kind of worried going in to the wedding with so many different things going on but ShoDj came through perfectly with everything we wanted done. ShoDj has plenty of experience, was easy to reach (even on the wedding day), has high quality microphones, uplighting, and speakers, was articulate during announcements, and had a good feel for the best songs to play at the right time on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ on our wedding day and most importantly, ShoDj was so prepared for everything throughout the event that we did not have to worry about anything with him. Would highly recommend!!!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Mark Turner with ShoDJ

Mark was amazing for my wedding. He played all the songs I recommended to him, and did a great job picking songs on his own as well. I’ve never seen so many people on the dance floor for as long as they were at my wedding. He gave us an awesome price as well!

Donald · Married on 04/07/2018

Great job.
    Great mix of music.helped make our day a great event.
    Would highly recommend.

Suzette · Married on 03/17/2018

Marc was the dj for my husband's birthday party. He was very professional, arrived on time, and played great music!

• F

Franklin · Married on 01/03/2018

We had a last minute need and he stepped in and handled exactly what we needed. I look forward to doing more business with him. His ability to adjust to changes in our event was invaluable.

Mariam · Married on 09/30/2017

I would recommend Mark to EVERYONE. He embodies everything you'd want in a wedding vendor especially during a stressful time of planning. He always made time to meet, had a very tranquil presence and really knows what he's doing! Can't rave enough.

Sherrie · Married on 09/30/2017

Mark was amazing did an awesome job with his uplighting, sound and mixing bicultural wedding event. He was easy to work with and really honored to have him as our DJ at my daughter’s wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Such a wonderful and profession DJ to work with! He always knew how to keep the guests on the dance floor - Everything was perfect on our wedding day! Thank you so much!

Kendall · Married on 09/09/2017

He was very helpful in helping me get what I wanted. He was open to me doing anything i wanted. I had a cocktail/dinner list, gave it to him like the week of and everything was perfect! He was good at knowing the vibes and got everyone up and dancing! I defiantly recommend him!

David · Married on 09/02/2017

We found exactly what we were looking for. My daughters 10 b day was a huge success and now all her friends in school wanna book ShoDJ for their next party.

mike · Married on 08/25/2017

ShoDJ did a great job. I was very happy with the music choices through the night as he played the crowd. He also was very professional throughout the whole night.

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2017

Mark was amazing! The uplighting and choice of music was perfect for my special day! Very professional and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Thanks!

Christy · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved Mark's professional manner. He helped us out with any questions we had throughout the process. He did an amazing job for the ceremony and the reception. Thanks Mark!

Sent on 05/14/2017

ShoDj's reply:

Thank You! Christy & Jon.

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Mark was extremely professional and easy to work with for our May 6, 2017 wedding. Whenever we had a question or wanted to schedule a meeting he was very quick to respond and flexible with his schedule. Mark did a great job with the flow of our music for the ceremony and was excellent during the reception. My husband and I would definitely recommend Mark to anyone looking for a great DJ at an affordable price.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2016

Mark was a pleasure to work with. He ensured everything we wanted to happen did and everyone had a blast. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

ShoDJ (Mark Turner) was the DJ at our wedding in Linville, VA on August 27, 2016. I didn't have to worry about anything; his straightforward booking and music selection process ensured the evening went smoothly and the guests were dancing all night. Mark even went the extra mile, capturing several photos and videos of the dancing action during the reception! Wouldn't hesitate to book him for our next event!

Teryn · Married on 05/07/2016

Mark ShoDJ Turner did a fantastic job at my Justice Wedding. He played everything from my song list plus more!! He really knows how to feel the crowd, and keep things going according to plan. He showed up early for set up and met with me whenever I needed him. Highly highly recommended for any event! He is very dedicated to his clients and I could not have been anymore happy the up lighting was beautiful along with the stencil he made to have projected with our names on it. Choose ShoDJ Turner you won't be disappointed!!??

• User6191604 · 2+ years ago

Mark, was awesome he played all the music we asked for. He had the crowd going too. I planned this wedding from 700 miles away so we spoke on the phone and by email. He was always fast to respond. I definitely recommend him you can not go wrong!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

ShoDj's reply:

Thank you Mr and Mrs.. I really appreciate your kind words and the opportunity of being your Dj. I wish you and yours the Best!

Linda and Roger · Married on 01/02/2016

Mark did a great job for our wedding. The up lighting was nice and he kept the party moving.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Thanks, Linda and Roger.

So professional and a beautiful personality mark had. He was such a class act. I will always have mark as a DJ for every event.

Sent on 01/10/2016

ShoDj's reply:

Thank You, I wish you the best.

Mark is awesome! He was quick to respond to our inquiry and worked closely with us on the details of our event. Mark arrived an hour early on event day - fully prepared to provide the service we contracted. As the event wrapped up and other vendors were in a rush to leave, Mark continued to play music and entertain us.

Music is an integral part of our events; therefore, a professional yet fun DJ is needed. Mark provided top level service and exceeded our expectations.

ShoDJ was so great! We had issues with weather and had to switch some of our plans around at the last minute. I was a bit worried about moving our reception inside. He was very flexiable and took care of everything. He was very profressional!

Sonia · Married on 09/05/2015

ShoDJ (Mark) was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was attentive and organized from the start, asking us to meet him before the wedding (several months prior in our case) to discuss the event and go over our vision for the reception. He was also very responsive leading up to the event and arrived early on the day-of. We never doubted that he would meet our expectations and, in the end, he managed to surpass our expectations. He even customized our wedding party entrance song!

His musical knowledge and ability to read/adapt to the crowd makes Mark special and we received floods of compliments after the wedding about the music. We would strongly recommend Mark for your future musical event needs – he can do it all!

Mychael · Married on 06/28/2015

Mark is a great dj! I cannot say enough positive things about him. We first saw Mark dj a friend's wedding. He kept the crowd going and we knew we had to hire him. Mark is very professional. As soon as you enter into a contract with him, he provides you with a checklist of information he needs to provide the best service to you. He also gives guidance on your wedding timeline. Mark played amazing music all night and the light display of our names was tge finishing touch! Unlike most Djs, Mark isn't just concerned with playing music...he wants to give you a great service and he will truly deliver!