Shockwave Entertainment Reviews

281 | Statesboro, GA

281 Reviews for Shockwave Entertainment

Jennifer · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Having given two weddings this year, I can attest that Jeff Wells and Shockwave Entertainment are absolutely the best DJ/MC service in Savannah & surrounding areas. Jeff met with us multiple times prior to the wedding.He had an organizational list for the bride to complete that was second to none and enabled us to move through the wedding reception flawlessly. He was the consummate professional attending to each detail. His services prior to the wedding as well as the day of the wedding were impeccable! I would like to point out, the most important factor was that Jeff was attuned to what the crowd would dance to at the reception and he kept the party going. The dance floor stayed packed! (This was not a crowd that loved to dance either.) I cannot say enough good things about Shockwave. FABULOUS!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Tamra Lamb · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Jeff was incredibly professional from the moment we first spoke. He responds quickly and thoroughly. He made us feel like his only priority every time we spoke even when our wedding was months away! Shockwave Entertainment exceeded our every expectation. Jeff was well prepared and allowed us to customize as little or as much as we wanted to when it came to music. Jeff kept us on schedule (as I requested) and was incredible at "reading the room". He knew exactly what songs to play to get our guests up and dancing. Jeff was fun, caring, professional, engaging, and entertaining. You WILL NOT regret using Jeff and his team for your DJ services!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Carson · Married on 12/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Great DJ, flexible, helpful with suggesting songs and events for the night, on time, polite, professional, keeps the night fun, takes song requests and made our ceremony and reception so much fun and smooth.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 11/09/2019

Kept the party going all night!

Shockwave was fantastic! Brian really kept the party going and made sure everyone knew what was going on. Jeff made planning so simple. Very professional and the website was so easy to use and plan out everything. They were awesome! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Cara

Cara Kinsey · Married on 11/09/2019

Very responsive and fun DJ!

Jeff is awesome, he responded to all of my inquiries in a timely manner and helped me work out a good schedule. Shannon was our DJ and he was so much fun! Very friendly and played good music. Would book again if we lived in the area!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Conway · Married on 10/27/2019

Awesome DJ

Jeff and his team were great! Our venue required him to make many announcements, and he did that professionally while still keeping the mood light. He was entertaining and fun, but not too much. He is very knowledgeable in the industry and gave us guidelines for choosing music while using our song requests. We only met with him once in person, the rest was completed online or through email, so if you are from out of town or have a busy schedule they were very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Cristina · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!

Honestly, probably the best DJ in Statesboro. He was recommended by many of my vendors. Shockwave literally ran the show at my wedding, and I'm SOOO glad they did!
    10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Vikki Nelson · Married on 09/21/2019

Our Day ❣️

Jeff and Josh were Amazing to work with! Jeff worked with us when I had to changed my date. He was there with us to set up beach ceremony and to set venue as well. Always willing to lend a helping hand and bring in fresh ideas to make our day special and be to remember. To my surprise Jeff can also Officiate as well ! So we reached out to him to do our ceremony as well. It was wonderful and so us he didn't miss a detail ! Kudos to Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment !! Definitely would use them again!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Miller · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding-Bride

These guys were awesome! Easy to work with all along the way. I had a lot of unexpected changes the day of the wedding and the DJ just rolled with the punches! He did so good and even got my groom to come out of his shell! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Makenzie

Makenzie Crumbaker · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding reception

Shockwave Entertainment was perfect for our wedding reception! They were quick to respond and helpful with planning music for our reception. Jeff was awesome and kept our timeline on track throughout the night. So grateful for this company and would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Haley · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect addition

They did an exceptional job keeping the party going. Fun duo! Best photo booth, too!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bailey · Married on 04/06/2019

Above and beyond. Well worth the money.

Shockwave was amazing to work with. On the day of our wedding we had to make a last minute decision to move the ceremony due to the rain or rather massive thunderstorm. They were quick, efficient, and happily accommodating to the changes. They also were willing to change the schedule and continued to check in with me to make sure I was happy and didn't need anything. He even got me my drink for dinner. Shannon went above and beyond and I would recommend them for any event not just weddings.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna Hobbs Harris · Married on 02/23/2019

Definitely recommend!

Josh from Shockwave was amazing!! He listened to exactly what we wanted and the whole night was absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff will exceed your expectations!

From our first phone conversation I knew that Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment was our guy. He sounded fun and energetic and knew he would be a good fit for our wedding crowd!

When it came to the day of, Jeff truly went above and beyond. He was even stepping in and helping our photographer when he could! I knew he would not have trouble getting folks to dance in our crowd but the way he was able to keep the energy flowing throughout the night surpassed my expectations and by the last dance there wasn't enough room on the dance floor so many folks stayed and had continued to dance! Our wedding would not have been nearly as perfect without Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment! We love you, Jeff!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Stacey · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience with only one minor mishap.

Great experience with Shockwave. The ONLY issue we had was playing a song at the start of our reception that was not on our playlist (we had a VERY specific playlist that they were told to adhere to), and it was a little embarrassing because it was a very "clubby" song that just didn't fit our wedding at all. However, they recovered quickly, and everything else went perfectly. Stuck to the playlist we had and asked me for approval before playing anything not on it (i.e., requests). Also very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2018

Great at their job!

Jeff and his team were great to work with! Jeff worked with me when I changed my date. He even came out to the venue and helped me work on the layout for the reception! Shannon was very professional and kept a fun environment all night. Definitely would use them again!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Linda · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff made the evening at our reception! Guests could not stop commenting what a wonderful fun DJ he was. He made our day absolutely perfect and would highly recommend him as your DJ!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff was absolutely fabulous! He provided music for the ceremony as well as the reception for my son's wedding. He made sure the bride and groom loved the music and kept the reception on schedule and rocking! We highly recommend Jeff and Shockwave for your event music needs!

Sent on 07/29/2018

K and Z · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeff Wells of Shockwave Entertainment was recommended by our ceremony Harpist and we were so happy with the excellent service and music entertainment that was provided for our wedding reception. It was more than what was expected! Very professional and highly experienced which is what any wedding reception needs. It will put you at ease in your planning. Very helpful, kind, fun, extremely knowledgeable, and such a pleasure to work with The music was Spot-on.The uplighting was customized and also perfect. I highly recommend Shockwave for your music entertainment needs! - Kim & Zack, Bluffton, SC

Sent on 07/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2018

They were so great to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/12/2018

Jeff was a blessing during our entire engagement/planning period. We were engaged for a little over and year and a half and Shockwave Entertainment was the first vendor we booked! We changed our date (alot) and jeff was so flexible and understanding. We had a blast and wouldn't have changed anything about our day! Our D.J. was Josh and Jerod and they were amazing! Through the heat and the gnats they stuck around! I even got a nice little dance with Josh before the night was over. Still, a month later, everyone remembers the run that was had at our reception and we honestly couldn't have done it without their amazing services.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

It was a great experience,they helped my wedding seemed beautiful.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeff was amazing!! He kept the party going and got many of our guests are the dance floor!! Can’t thank him enough for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Carol · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeff was great to work with. Our first wedding date was postponed by Hurricane Irma and he readily agreed to our new date several months later. We made some last minute decisions as well as changes and he was more than happy to work with us. We highly recommend Shockwave Entertainment!!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/22/2018

Jeff was awesome! We can’t thank him enough for his care and attention to detail. He asked every question (that we wouldn’t have even thought of) to ensure he executed perfectly. Even when I thought my requests were too outrageous — for example timing our introductions with the chorus of a song — he made us feel like he was happy to do it all and he did it perfectly. Hire Jeff and his team and sleep well knowing that you are in great hands!

Sent on 05/12/2018