Shockwave Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Nicky
    Nicky P. Married on 06/13/2022

Simply amazing

Jeff and his team provided amazing service. Above and beyond!
    Bailey W. Married on 06/11/2022

Our wedding was amazing!

Jeff and his team were everything my husband and I dreamed of. What I love about them the most is how interactive they are with the crowd. They get people involved. They are so easy to work with and know how to make the whole process very smooth.
    Andrea M. Married on 05/07/2022

Bang for your buck!

Jeff was so easy to work with and the website made it easy to communicate what we wanted. Definitely would hire him again if I could do it over!
  • Breauna
    Breauna B. Married on 04/23/2022

Shockwave entertainment has the best DJs and MCs

Josh provided music for both our ceremony and reception. Knowing that the music was in great hands took away a lot of stress on a day that can be very stressful. The music for the reception kept everyone moving from all age groups!
    Megan B. Married on 03/26/2022

Highly Recommend!!!

Loved working with Shockwave! Jeff is very responsive and they are as flexible or rigid with the timeline as you want them to be. Our DJ was very professional and interacted with our guests to help everyone feel comfortable and have fun. He was on time and everything flowed VERY smoothly. Only negative was that our venue requested we have no songs with profanity, but a couple were played anyway. I'm sure it was just an oversight, and the songs were still very mild. The venue owner didn't even notice, so no big deal.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 12/11/2021

Best DJ ever

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Jeff was so awesome. So helpful and kept everything on track. Even before the wedding he met with me to make sure he understood everything I wanted. He even text me the night before the wedding to make sure the song for the bride (me) walking down the isle was the correct one I wanted and I really appreciated that. Have already recommended Shockwave to several people.
    Heather M. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing DJ services!

Shockwave was so easy to work with during the planning. Jeff was amazing the night of the wedding. He got the crowd up and moving and everyone raved about him.
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 10/30/2021

The best bang for your buck!

Highly recommend! To start off he wasn’t always calling to get information. He called twice to get my songs and my timeline, the second time was to confirm those details and get anything I didn’t have the call prior. As a bride that’s nice because you have so many other venders always calling you. The day of the wedding I didn’t have to do anything. Jeff and josh came in and set everything up and just started running with it. They were very interactive with the guests from the time they got there until they were walking out the door. Jeff did all of the formal stuff for us and Josh did all of our reception songs and dancing. At one point he was even out on the dance floor dancing with my guests! I loved that. I will def be using them again in the future for my big events.
    Kassey H. Married on 10/23/2021

Donny was great!

Jeff and Donny were awesome! They were professional! Everyone loved Donny!
  • Debra
    Debra N. Married on 10/15/2021

Best dj ever!

Shockwave brought the party. I wanted to do all the planning myself (brides grandmother) instead of using a wedding coordinator. I leaned on Shockwave's experience to coordinate the scheduling and pre-wedding music and they did not disappoint. We are forever grateful for them seeing what we needed and providing it in such a professional manner.
    Morgan L. Married on 10/02/2021

Best day ever!!!

My DJ backed out on us 2 weeks before the wedding and that was the best thing that could’ve happened! Josh with Shockwave Entertainment made our wedding dreams come true!! He arrived early and had everything ready to go before the guests started showing up. He played off my playlist but also was good at reading the crowd and played music based on what had us dancing and having a good time. My sister was having a breakdown before giving her speech and Josh talked with her personally and made accommodations to make her feel more comfortable. He wasn’t only a great DJ, he became a friend. He went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you Josh for everything!!!!
    Jamie H. Married on 09/18/2021

Shockwave entertainment was absolutely wonderful!

I 100% recommend! Awesome service!
    Haley R. Married on 09/18/2021

Everything you could ever want

On behalf of my husband and I we would like to thank, Josh at shockwave entertainment. He did an exceptional job at our wedding and went above and beyond to meet every need that we had. He was such a breeze to work with. If anyone is looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event I would most definitely go with Josh if possible. At times I’m sure I was a headache to work with because of my work schedule but he was very patient and understanding. We cannot be more pleased with how everything turned out. Thanks again, Josh!
    Johnny G. Married on 09/04/2021

Professional and helpful

Shockwave Entertainment (Jeff) was professional and very helpful from.the start..Very quick response to any questions or concerns. I was never uncomfortable working with Jeff..His knowledge, experience, advice and suggestions left me very comfortable throughout. He is perfect for this profession. Awesome! I will never have any other! Thank you Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment for making a special wedding even better!!
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 06/06/2021

Unsung Hero

Jeff is absolutely amazing! He went far above what was expected! He helped our planners set up, engaged with guests. Checked on us multiple times throughout the reception and just generally stepped in when he saw it was needed! He even grabbed my husband’s grandmother for a dance or two!
    The music was perfect, he is super helpful and I am so glad we picked Shockwave!! You CANNOT go wrong with him!
    The S. Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful experience....

Jeff Wells was very easy to work with.. He always responded back quickly and adapted easily to changes along the way. Josh was a DJ dream. Very interactive with our guests and paid attention to the mood of the room.
    Emma P. Married on 12/19/2020

High Quality and Professional Magical Wedding Day Support

Shockwave Entertainment played such a special role in our wedding day. From early morning hair and make up, to prelude and wedding ceremony music and sound support, to appetizer hour, reception meal and dance, and the ADPi solo and acoustic guitar support, Jeff used our wedding inspiration to create the most magical wedding day possible! This support was so impressive as it occurred in 2020, during one of the most uncertain years ever. We are so very thankful for Jeff at Shockwave and the positive energy, creativity, and high quality music, sound, and monogram display presentation that he provided!!!
    Trudi S. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding DJ

Shockwave did such an amazing job at my wedding! They were easy to work with and so entertaining at the wedding reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone who’s planning a wedding or event!
    Amanda S. Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect DJ!

DJ Wells was great! He was very interactive, played the requested songs for ceremony and reception, and overall the music/ dancing time was fun.
    Jennifer Married on 09/05/2020
    Having given two weddings this year, I can attest that Jeff Wells and Shockwave Entertainment are absolutely the best DJ/MC service in Savannah & surrounding areas. Jeff met with us multiple times prior to the wedding.He had an organizational list for the bride to complete that was second to none and enabled us to move through the wedding reception flawlessly. He was the consummate professional attending to each detail. His services prior to the wedding as well as the day of the wedding were impeccable! I would like to point out, the most important factor was that Jeff was attuned to what the crowd would dance to at the reception and he kept the party going. The dance floor stayed packed! (This was not a crowd that loved to dance either.) I cannot say enough good things about Shockwave. FABULOUS!!
    Alicia H. Married on 09/05/2020

Magical day!

Jeff and Josh DJ'd our wedding. I can not Express in words how awesome they were, but I am certainly going to try! First of all, i could not have made it through the day without them!!! They did so much more than play music, they pretty much orchestrated the whole ceremony and reception. I gave them my timeline and they ensured things ran smoothly. It took such a burden off me because they kept in contact with the caterer, pastor, photographer, etc. They seriously were like my day of coordinator. When i went inside to get dressed, i handed the reins over and they flawlessly handled it all for me. Our caterer was late, but they didnt miss a beat, and we just adjusted the events to compensate. I dont even think the guests noticed. And let's talk about the garter toss!!! They had a nice little surprise for us and actually made everyone line up and my man had to dance to me. They had the whole crowd going wild and cheering him on, it was fantastic!! Neither of us knew that was coming. But my god can they get the crowd going. And they even played all the corny dances I asked for, like cupid shuffle and casper slide etc.
    They were absolutely fantastic!! And you will not be disappointed. Not to mention their sound system had my backyard popping!
    Brandy F. Married on 04/12/2020

Very Fun DJ!

Jeff Wells at Shockwave was so great to us!!! Our wedding was postponed from its original date due to Covid, and Jeff was so great with working with us on a new date, new times, etc. He is also a wonderful emcee and helped keep our timeline moving as I wanted it to. The crowd loved him and he got all of our special requests in along with some of the guests requests. It was so much fun! I will absolutely use them for any other event we have as we move forward in our married lives.
    Tamra L. Married on 01/04/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Jeff was incredibly professional from the moment we first spoke. He responds quickly and thoroughly. He made us feel like his only priority every time we spoke even when our wedding was months away! Shockwave Entertainment exceeded our every expectation. Jeff was well prepared and allowed us to customize as little or as much as we wanted to when it came to music. Jeff kept us on schedule (as I requested) and was incredible at "reading the room". He knew exactly what songs to play to get our guests up and dancing. Jeff was fun, caring, professional, engaging, and entertaining. You WILL NOT regret using Jeff and his team for your DJ services!!!
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn C. Married on 12/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Great DJ, flexible, helpful with suggesting songs and events for the night, on time, polite, professional, keeps the night fun, takes song requests and made our ceremony and reception so much fun and smooth.
  • Lyndsey
    Lyndsey Married on 11/09/2019

Kept the party going all night!

Shockwave was fantastic! Brian really kept the party going and made sure everyone knew what was going on. Jeff made planning so simple. Very professional and the website was so easy to use and plan out everything. They were awesome! I would highly recommend them.