259 Reviews for Shockwave Entertainment

Liability Insurance (2)
Video Projection (2)
Projector (2)
246 Shockwave Entertainment Reviews

It is a beautiful venue and a great value for Savannah! I can not wait for my wedding day 9.8.18

Profile Picture Linda, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jeff was a blessing during our entire engagement/planning period. We were engaged for a little over and year and a half and Shockwave Entertainment was the first vendor we booked! We changed our date (alot) and jeff was so flexible and understanding. We had a blast and wouldn't have changed anything about our day! Our D.J. was Josh and Jerod and they were amazing! Through the heat and the gnats they stuck around! I even got a nice little dance with Josh before the night was over. Still, a month later, everyone remembers the run that was had at our reception and we honestly couldn't have done it without their amazing services.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a great experience,they helped my wedding seemed beautiful.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jeff was amazing!! He kept the party going and got many of our guests are the dance floor!! Can’t thank him enough for making our wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Danielle , 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was awesome! We can’t thank him enough for his care and attention to detail. He asked every question (that we wouldn’t have even thought of) to ensure he executed perfectly. Even when I thought my requests were too outrageous — for example timing our introductions with the chorus of a song — he made us feel like he was happy to do it all and he did it perfectly. Hire Jeff and his team and sleep well knowing that you are in great hands!

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Shockwave! Very fun, affordable, professional and dependable, and all my guests had a GREAT time dancing! Also helped us stay organized and stick to the timeline, which I was able to create through their website. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff and his crew really made our wedding special! He not only helped us find some of our vendors but he helped us plan everything and kept everyone on the same page. He MC'ed our whole night! I love Jeff and his crew and I will use him for any major events we have. I can't Express how thankful I am that we hired him for our wedding it was a perfect day and so much fun. And fyi he puts the bride first in every decision. I wish I could give him 10 stars!!!! Thank you Jeff for everything and thank you for relieving all the stress!
Photo by: Jamie Dream Weaver Photography

Photo for Shockwave Entertainment Review - Jeff,  myself(Sarah), and my new husband(Stephen)
Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Video Projection

We would love to say thank you to shockwave Entertainment and to Jeff Wells for going above and beyond the job to make our daughter and son in law wedding beautiful,remarkable and rememberable. From way before the wedding to the very end amazing. Jeff I would also like to say thank you to your family. I would more than recommend shockwave entertainment to anyone. Thank you from the Szafranski Family.

Photo for Shockwave Entertainment Review - Father of the Bride and Bride
Photo for Shockwave Entertainment Review - Groom and Bride
Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Jeff did a great job at my wedding! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!! I highly recommend shockwave for any event!

Profile Picture Randi, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Shockwave was a great experience and helped take away some of the wedding stress. They were so helpful throughout the whole process and always ensured that we were happy. Their website was so organized and user friendly that it was a breeze to work out all the little details. Our DJ from the Shockwave team was Josh and he could not have been any more enjoyable. He was so caring and considerate and definitely made the night great. I will be using/recommending them in the future!

Profile Picture Candice, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, Shockwave was amazing to work with!
Jeff would respond immediately, even if I had a weird or stupid question.
Shannon made my wedding day so easy and fun.
These guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Madeleine, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Jeff is absolutely amazing!! He was always easy to get in touch with and was flexible on meeting times and places. (Even willing to have a phone meeting at 7:00 p.m. because of mine and my husband's work schedules and living away from Statesboro). Come wedding day, Jeff was incredibly insightful to what we wanted and was even willing to change the run of show at the last minute and be flexible in the timeline that ended up working best for the reception. Jeff is a true professional. HIGHLY recommend.

Photo for Shockwave Entertainment Review - Shoely Wed Game!
Photo for Shockwave Entertainment Review - Out on the dance floor!
Profile Picture Ashlyn, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The best DJ company around. Most DJ's do things their way, but Shockwave did things exactly how we wanted them done! Before our receiption they offered multiple meetings and unlimited emails do be done to make sure we were very happy! Even with some changes a few days before the event they made it very easy and very stress free. I can't wait to use them again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was extremely helpful from the start. Music was one of the most important things for us as we wanted to keep everyone dancing. Jeff and Shockwave did not disappoint! Everyone had a blast and he was a key part of that. We really appreciated that he was flexible and came and meet us when we were in town, as for us it was a destination wedding in Savannah and we only had certain weekends we could go to the venue and meet with the vendors. Jeff also listened to us on what we wanted and also gave us some suggestions to help plan the timing out so the whole night would go smoothly. He helped create and print out a timeline to walk through the plan of the reception to make sure we were comfortable with everything. On the day of, everything went perfect, he arrived on time and set up the lighting, which looked great, and he kept the night moving as we went from dinner to cake cutting to dancing. Jeff has a lot of experience and that definitely shows and it was very helpful to have him there. We had an amazing day!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jeff and his team were fantastic for our recent wedding. The days before the wedding were hectic trying to plan for the upcoming rainy weather, but Jeff and his team were there to help along the way and always responded to my emails (lots of them). He offered his advice and spent countless messages reassuring me that the weather would cooperate...which it did! On the wedding day, we were able to have the ceremony and reception of our dreams and Shockwave played a big part in this! We will recommend their services to anyone who asks us for a professional, fun DJ!

Profile Picture Taylor , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff from Shockwave was amazing to deal with. He is an incredibly nice guy and so easy to work with. He uses a client login area for you to put your music in before meeting with you to consult. He did a great job of keeping our guests entertained and we had so much fun. I have received numerous compliments from friends on how much they enjoyed my wedding, and that's more than a bride can ask for.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Choosing Shockwave Entertainment (Jeff) was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Jeff was professional, entertaining, involved, and incredibly fun. I knew after our first phone conversation that he was the DJ I wanted to hire simply because of his communication skills and willingness to thoroughly answer all of my questions. Jeff drove an hour and a half to meet with my family and go over details before the wedding for no extra cost. He was always proactive in planning and contacting me, and he constantly asked what we wanted while giving helpful suggestions/ideas that would help us create the wedding we envisioned. I really appreciated his online program where we selected songs and answered questions to give him an idea of what we wanted. At the reception, Jeff was amazing. He essentially made everything happen and run smoothly that night. He introduced the bridal party and announced everything as it happened so that guests were aware of what was going on. Additionally, his enthusiasm and initiative kept everyone engaged and excited. We told him the type of music we wanted, and each song fit perfectly! I have gotten so many comments on the exceptional job Jeff did, and my husband and I could not have chosen a better DJ! We highly recommend him for your big day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A very pleasurable and professional experience from beginning to end; well done and thank you so very much!!!

Profile Picture James, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff from Shockwave Entertainment is THE BEST. We could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding! The whole experience from the beginning to the end was amazing! He was in constant communication with us from the start. Jeff was so cooperative and super fun to work with. He was in communication with us via emails, phone calls etc.. up until the day of the wedding. Jeff made sure everything was exactly how we wanted and the music was terrific! He played every song that we asked and interacted with the guests to make it such a fun event! I would Jeff and shockwave entertainment to EVERYONE. You can't go wrong with having them at your event! Thank you Jeff!!!

Profile Picture Abbigale, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so pleased to work with Shockwave. Jeff was always prompt in returning our phone calls and emails. The guests and bridal party had a fantastic time at our daughter's wedding. If you want great sound, lights, and great music, definitely contact Jeff at Shockwave!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jeff did an awesome job of accommodating our request for a very diverse playlist. He was very professional and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted! Thanks Jeff!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was very impressed with Jeff and his company from the moment we started correspondence up until after the wedding. To start he offered me a deal on his DJ package since it was the week of the statesboro wedding walk. He then was really helpful with the entire process. There is an online portal with a timeline that you fill out to your needs and you create a list of songs you love, like, and do not want played. This was so helpful in communicating my vision to Jeff. The week before the wedding Jeff called to talk through everything and provided honest but kind feedback to me which really helped my reception flow better. He really is knowledgeable in what he does! Jeff was booked for my date so Shannon was who my fiancé and I picked out. Shannon showed up multiple hours before the reception to set up and check in with me. Shannon was incredible. He was kind, flexible, fun, and had a great smile on his face the entire time. He suggested changes when he felt the mood of the reception shift which proved he really was knowledgeable and skilled in what he does. He didn't just make the changes though, he suggested them and made sure I was okay with them. He was also really flexible when I wanted a change made. His energy was magnetic and he kept the part going which was impressive because my reception was dry and started at 3 in the afternoon. Shannon congratulated me and my now husband multiple times and expressed his best wishes for us. I HIGHLY recommend Shannon and a Jeff for all your needs. They're helpful and genuinely cared about my wedding. It didn't feel like a business transaction, it felt like a friend helping me out at my wedding.

Profile Picture No, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Wells with Shockwave Entertainment is great to work with! He is professional, and really knew how to get the crowd involved. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was a pleasure to work with! He was always courteous and quick to respond whenever I needed him. He even made sure to partner my fiance and I with an awesome DJ that fit both of our personalities. I received many compliments from my wedding guests that absolutely loved both the wedding music and DJ. I have no regrets on booking with Shockwave Entertainment!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/22/17, 1 Review