Shockwave Entertainment Reviews

268 | Statesboro, GA

268 Reviews for Shockwave Entertainment

268 Shockwave Entertainment Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff will exceed your expectations!

From our first phone conversation I knew that Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment was our guy. He sounded fun and energetic and knew he would be a good fit for our wedding crowd!

When it came to the day of, Jeff truly went above and beyond. He was even stepping in and helping our photographer when he could! I knew he would not have trouble getting folks to dance in our crowd but the way he was able to keep the energy flowing throughout the night surpassed my expectations and by the last dance there wasn't enough room on the dance floor so many folks stayed and had continued to dance! Our wedding would not have been nearly as perfect without Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment! We love you, Jeff!

• Chelsea

Chelsea Stacey · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience with only one minor mishap.

Great experience with Shockwave. The ONLY issue we had was playing a song at the start of our reception that was not on our playlist (we had a VERY specific playlist that they were told to adhere to), and it was a little embarrassing because it was a very "clubby" song that just didn't fit our wedding at all. However, they recovered quickly, and everything else went perfectly. Stuck to the playlist we had and asked me for approval before playing anything not on it (i.e., requests). Also very responsive and easy to work with.

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2018

Great at their job!

Jeff and his team were great to work with! Jeff worked with me when I changed my date. He even came out to the venue and helped me work on the layout for the reception! Shannon was very professional and kept a fun environment all night. Definitely would use them again!

Linda · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff made the evening at our reception! Guests could not stop commenting what a wonderful fun DJ he was. He made our day absolutely perfect and would highly recommend him as your DJ!

Kathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff was absolutely fabulous! He provided music for the ceremony as well as the reception for my son's wedding. He made sure the bride and groom loved the music and kept the reception on schedule and rocking! We highly recommend Jeff and Shockwave for your event music needs!

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2018

They were so great to work with!

Brianna · Married on 05/12/2018

Jeff was a blessing during our entire engagement/planning period. We were engaged for a little over and year and a half and Shockwave Entertainment was the first vendor we booked! We changed our date (alot) and jeff was so flexible and understanding. We had a blast and wouldn't have changed anything about our day! Our D.J. was Josh and Jerod and they were amazing! Through the heat and the gnats they stuck around! I even got a nice little dance with Josh before the night was over. Still, a month later, everyone remembers the run that was had at our reception and we honestly couldn't have done it without their amazing services.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

It was a great experience,they helped my wedding seemed beautiful.

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeff was amazing!! He kept the party going and got many of our guests are the dance floor!! Can’t thank him enough for making our wedding amazing!

Carol · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeff was great to work with. Our first wedding date was postponed by Hurricane Irma and he readily agreed to our new date several months later. We made some last minute decisions as well as changes and he was more than happy to work with us. We highly recommend Shockwave Entertainment!!

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/22/2018

Jeff was awesome! We can’t thank him enough for his care and attention to detail. He asked every question (that we wouldn’t have even thought of) to ensure he executed perfectly. Even when I thought my requests were too outrageous — for example timing our introductions with the chorus of a song — he made us feel like he was happy to do it all and he did it perfectly. Hire Jeff and his team and sleep well knowing that you are in great hands!

Chloe · Married on 04/14/2018

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Shockwave! Very fun, affordable, professional and dependable, and all my guests had a GREAT time dancing! Also helped us stay organized and stick to the timeline, which I was able to create through their website. I highly recommend them!

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Jeff and his crew really made our wedding special! He not only helped us find some of our vendors but he helped us plan everything and kept everyone on the same page. He MC'ed our whole night! I love Jeff and his crew and I will use him for any major events we have. I can't Express how thankful I am that we hired him for our wedding it was a perfect day and so much fun. And fyi he puts the bride first in every decision. I wish I could give him 10 stars!!!! Thank you Jeff for everything and thank you for relieving all the stress!
    Photo by: Jamie Dream Weaver Photography

Shockwave Entertainment 1

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

We would love to say thank you to shockwave Entertainment and to Jeff Wells for going above and beyond the job to make our daughter and son in law wedding beautiful,remarkable and rememberable. From way before the wedding to the very end amazing. Jeff I would also like to say thank you to your family. I would more than recommend shockwave entertainment to anyone. Thank you from the Szafranski Family.

Shockwave Entertainment 2
    Shockwave Entertainment 3

Randi · Married on 03/31/2018

Jeff did a great job at my wedding! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!! I highly recommend shockwave for any event!

Candice · Married on 03/31/2018

Working with Shockwave was a great experience and helped take away some of the wedding stress. They were so helpful throughout the whole process and always ensured that we were happy. Their website was so organized and user friendly that it was a breeze to work out all the little details. Our DJ from the Shockwave team was Josh and he could not have been any more enjoyable. He was so caring and considerate and definitely made the night great. I will be using/recommending them in the future!

Shockwave Entertainment 4
    Shockwave Entertainment 5
    Shockwave Entertainment 6
    Shockwave Entertainment 7
    Shockwave Entertainment 8

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2018

Jeff was an amazing DJ!!!!! He also provided the ceremony music and emceed the whole reception. The dance floor was packed the whole night. He and his son were very involved with the guests- Jeff led a train while his son did the worm in the middle of the dance floor- their energy was so fun! They truly went above and beyond to keep the crowd going. It was very clear how experienced he was and, without his help in the planning process, I would have been lost! He helped develop the song list and gave great tips on song selection. He developed our timeline and kept us on track the whole night. Highly recommended!

Madeleine · Married on 03/17/2018

Overall, Shockwave was amazing to work with!
    Jeff would respond immediately, even if I had a weird or stupid question.
    Shannon made my wedding day so easy and fun.
    These guys are the best!!

Ashlyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Jeff is absolutely amazing!! He was always easy to get in touch with and was flexible on meeting times and places. (Even willing to have a phone meeting at 7:00 p.m. because of mine and my husband's work schedules and living away from Statesboro). Come wedding day, Jeff was incredibly insightful to what we wanted and was even willing to change the run of show at the last minute and be flexible in the timeline that ended up working best for the reception. Jeff is a true professional. HIGHLY recommend.

Shockwave Entertainment 9
    Shockwave Entertainment 10

kayla · Married on 12/15/2017

Jeff done an amazing job keeping our wedding party on the dance floor. We had a small wedding with only about 50 guest. No one was sitting! He done great and went above and beyond the whole night! We couldnt have picked a better DJ!
    Thank you Shockwave!

Shockwave Entertainment 11
    Shockwave Entertainment 12
    Shockwave Entertainment 13

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

The best DJ company around. Most DJ's do things their way, but Shockwave did things exactly how we wanted them done! Before our receiption they offered multiple meetings and unlimited emails do be done to make sure we were very happy! Even with some changes a few days before the event they made it very easy and very stress free. I can't wait to use them again!

Maureen · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeff was extremely helpful from the start. Music was one of the most important things for us as we wanted to keep everyone dancing. Jeff and Shockwave did not disappoint! Everyone had a blast and he was a key part of that. We really appreciated that he was flexible and came and meet us when we were in town, as for us it was a destination wedding in Savannah and we only had certain weekends we could go to the venue and meet with the vendors. Jeff also listened to us on what we wanted and also gave us some suggestions to help plan the timing out so the whole night would go smoothly. He helped create and print out a timeline to walk through the plan of the reception to make sure we were comfortable with everything. On the day of, everything went perfect, he arrived on time and set up the lighting, which looked great, and he kept the night moving as we went from dinner to cake cutting to dancing. Jeff has a lot of experience and that definitely shows and it was very helpful to have him there. We had an amazing day!

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

Jeff and his team were fantastic for our recent wedding. The days before the wedding were hectic trying to plan for the upcoming rainy weather, but Jeff and his team were there to help along the way and always responded to my emails (lots of them). He offered his advice and spent countless messages reassuring me that the weather would cooperate...which it did! On the wedding day, we were able to have the ceremony and reception of our dreams and Shockwave played a big part in this! We will recommend their services to anyone who asks us for a professional, fun DJ!

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

Jeff from Shockwave was amazing to deal with. He is an incredibly nice guy and so easy to work with. He uses a client login area for you to put your music in before meeting with you to consult. He did a great job of keeping our guests entertained and we had so much fun. I have received numerous compliments from friends on how much they enjoyed my wedding, and that's more than a bride can ask for.