Shiny Entertainment Reviews

6 | Fallston, MD

6 Reviews for Shiny Entertainment

Georgianne Lelonek · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Excellent Experience with Shiny Entertainment

My daughter used Shiny Entertainment to DJ at her wedding, and we had an excellent experience with them. Throughout the planning process Shiny Entertainment was professional, prompt in their communication, and thorough. At the reception, the DJ was excellent. He was obviously very experienced and knew how to read the group. He played a wonderful mix of music and got the dance floor full. He was very cooperative with any requests we made and was upbeat and entertaining. We would highly recommend Shiny Entertainment.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tyise

Tyise · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!!

Mike and Kristin are the best!!!! Kristin helped us with every single detail. Even when we couldn’t decide on songs she was there with a list of suggestions. Mike works magic!!!! He had both my mom and dad on the dance floor! It literally bought tears to my eyes. My dad is very sick and is suffering from memory loss. I didn’t know if I’d get my father daughter dance. We ended up running behind and had to scrap all dance but our first dance, so I knew my chances were even slimmer. I haven’t seen my parents dance in 8 years but they danced at my wedding!!!! I haven’t danced with my dad since I was 9 and I’m 28 now. He literally danced circles around me. Old/young it didn’t matter Mike had us on the floor from beginning to end.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever

Mike from Shiny Entertainment was everything we wanted and more in a DJ. He coordinated with us ahead of time to ensure he understood what kind of atmosphere we were looking for, and made sure that the guests (and my husband and I of course) had fun the day of. The dance floor was packed the whole time. Couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Highly recommend this company for all of your music and lighting needs! We had Mike as our wedding day DJ and he was absolutely wonderful. A great variety of music was played including all of the requested songs from our song request list. They are very thorough and get with you ahead of time about all of the announcements, special song requests, dances, games, etc that you want throughout the night. Very easy to work with yet very professional. Choose this company!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Martha · Married on 08/08/2015

Let me begin by saying our daughter's wedding was perfect from start to finish. ShinyEntertaiment provided ceremony music, DJ services and special lighting for dance area. They were very helpful in helping the family select the music needed for the wedding.Harvey, the DJ did a wonderful job! He was dressed very professionally and was efficient in setting up. He worked well with all the other vendors. He did a great job leading us through the ceremony and emceeing the reception. Most importantly, his selection of dance music kept the dance area overflowed. Everyone is still talking about what a good time they had. Also, his choice of volume was perfect! I would highly recommend ShinyEntetainment for any event.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Nichol · Married on 08/06/2016

They are great at finding out different songs you are interested in and will customize it to exactly what you want to hear (we opted to have him guide most of the music). We weren't huge fans of the dance remix that went along with some of the songs that we would have preferred to hear the classic version of but once people got on the dance floor he was good at keeping them there.

Sent on 08/15/2016