Shining Star Band Reviews

38 | Phoenix, AZ

38 Reviews for Shining Star Band

38 Shining Star Band Reviews

Kurt and Katrina Krauss · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome first class band!

Jody and her Shinning Star Band made our wedding complete. All who attended were thoroughly impressed with the groups talent and professionalism. Jody’s years of experience and love of music was obvious and our guests shared the sentiments. The dance floor was filled with happy dancers young and old throughout the night! Jody also arranged for a rock IDOL to perform a few song.... White Wedding was a hit! Jody rocks!

Jerrie · Married on 07/22/2018

I (we) were so pleased with the services of The Shining Star Band for our daughters wedding. It was apparent of her expertise and knowledge to handle our wedding. Best decison ever..
    I would recomnd them for ant event.

Shining Star Band 1
    Shining Star Band 2
    Shining Star Band 3
    Shining Star Band 4
    Shining Star Band 5

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2018

Everything was amazing. Jodi made sure everything was absolutely perfect.

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Jodi was an absolute rockstar and such a joy to work with! She helped outline the entire night and made sure everything ran smoothly and the band was incredible! Thank you for making our wedding so fun!

Nancy · Married on 05/07/2017

Jodi is absolutely amazing! She was a pleasure to work with and made our big day special. I hope to work with her again in the futur for other events and would recommend her time and time again!

melissa · Married on 04/15/2017

shining star band was absolutely a highlight of our event and will have them play when we throw another wedding reception.
    thanks jodi!!!!!

Rob · Married on 02/09/2017

Absolutely first class. Jodi and the band were rocking it all night. They had the crowd going the entire night.

Jodi was phenomenal and helped out so much. She was always responsive and gave us great ideas for the reception.

I would highly recommend the band to anyone! Many of our guests commented on how good they were!

Rob

• User5615576 · 1+ year ago

Jodi and team were great to work with. It was easy to communicate with Jodi and ensure the songs we wanted were played including a specia song for our ceremony. The Shining Star Band was so much fun - our guests loved all the music and had a great time! Thanks for helping bring the party to our wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Shining Star Band was so much fun to have at our wedding! They did a great job playing music that was fun to dance to, and entertaining to listen to. They also made sure we stayed on schedule for everything during the wedding, and helped make everything go very smoothly for us.

Jeff · Married on 10/01/2016

If Shining Star is available, don't hesitate to book them. They played for my son's wedding and relatives I never dreamed would even get up out of their chairs, rocked the dance floor all evening... including me! Great memories we'll have forever!!!

Vicky · Married on 07/22/2016

Loved working with Shining Star Band on multiple weddings - Jodi was amazing to coordinate details and I know that my couples were extremely happy with their reception!

Scott · Married on 06/18/2016

Love this band! Dance floor was packed. Raves from our guests. Jodi light and crew had great vocals. I really recommend this band !

Lock · Married on 02/26/2016

Jodi and the Shining Star Band played for my daughter's wedding. They were fabulous! Jodi is great to work with, very organized, and flexible on music selections. The band is made up of incredible musicians who are genuinely nice people. They had everyone up and dancing all night. I've had so many compliments about the event and specifically the Shining Star Band. I recommend them without reservation.

Pamela · Married on 12/06/2015

They rocked it! Rave reviews from all our guests! Jodi you guys are tremendous!
    The best band you could ever wish for!

My husband and I kept hearing how awesome the Shining Star Band was when were in AZ meeting with different vendors, and we had to give them a call. I spoke with Jodi and we went out to see them play locally that evening. After hearing them play 1 song, we knew we had to book them. Jodi is absolutely wonderful to work with and the band is AMAZING! Everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor AND we still get comments about much they loved our band. You cannot go wrong with hiring the Shining Star Band.

Jim · Married on 10/17/2015

Jodi Light and the Shining Star Band played at my daughters wedding at JW Marriott Desert Ridge on 10/17/2015. She and the band were TERRIFIC! Our guests were completely entertained the entire night with music that inspired a full dance floor throughout the evening. A special moment at any wedding is the father/daughter dance . My daughter asked Jodi if she could sing Songbird by Fleetwod Mac. Although it was not a song she or the band performed in the past, Jodi learned the song and performed it flawlessly. This extra touch is only one example on how she positively interacted before and during the wedding. The Shing Star Band's professionalism was exemplary and I highly recommend them to others!

Jodi and Shining Star were Amazing. We had a number of professional musicians attend our wedding and said that they were one of the best wedding bands they had ever seen. They kept the energy high throughout the whole ceremony, worked as great MCs, and made sure everyone got up and danced!

Abby · Married on 10/11/2015

We hired Shining Star to play our wedding at the Desert Botanical Garden, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! From the very beginning, Jodi was incredibly helpful, kind, and knowledgeable, even going as far as to helping us formulate a perfect timeline for the reception since we didn't have a formal wedding planner. Shining Star is professional, fun, and extremely talented group. All of our guests raved about the quality of music and musicianship during our reception, and it was clear that every guest, (even the toughest of critics) was having a great time dancing and singing along to Shining Star's arrangements. I highly recommend this great group of individuals to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding band.

janine · Married on 10/03/2015

The played for my daughters wedding and were the best! Everyone loved the music and danced all night!

scott · Married on 05/30/2015

jodi light and the shining star band were a perfect band
    in playing pre-reception music, music during dinner and
    music to dance to for 5 total hours of music
    the band was the main reason for perfect music for
    the whole night and made for a unforgettable
    wedding reception for 250 guests
    and you made the reception off the off
    the charts for all right music at just the right
    time and were the main reason for fun people
    dancing all night long and over the top band -
    i highly recommend shinning
    star for any event they are the absolute best
    all night long

the best band! I love them!! They kept people dancing all night long!

Kristen · Married on 05/09/2015

Ive seen Shining Star at other weddings and when I got engaged, I knew I had to have them. They are the best wedding band ever. They get all the guests involved. My wedding was over 6 months ago and my guests are still commenting on how good the music was!

Cicely · Married on 12/13/2014

As an event producer in Phoenix I am always looking for great talent and Shining Star Band is incredibly talented and professional. Jodi has a can-do-anything attitude and the bandmembers are superstars (like for real!).

Thank you for always making me look good when I refer you. Clients and guests can't get off that dance floor when your band is jammin!

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 11/30/2014

We had been following this band since me and my husband met! We knew they were not only talented but also professionals. Jodi was great about setting up a time line for the ceremony to the cocktail hour and they reception. I danced along with the rest of the guest all night long. They have a ton of music to choose from. And they learned our song we requested for our first dance which was so awesome. Guests cannot stop talking about this band!