Shine Wedding Invitations Reviews

Shine Wedding Invitations 6
Shine Wedding Invitations 7

Richard Winn · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Creative, quick & painless

Shine has a varied selection of very creative and beautiful choices to satisfy any taste. I was most impressed with the speed of feedback and precise answers to my questions whether by email or call backs. Jolene Backus was right with me all the way & made the process painless. Even a difficult and unusual request she executed better than I had hoped for. Everything turned out perfectly! I would definetly recommend using Shine for quality, creativity and ease.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Lourdes Ercia · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful!

Loved these invitations!! The product quality coupled with amazing client support was more than we ever expected! Our Designer, Nicole Napodano went above and beyond assisting us in creating the exact wedding invitation my niece envisioned. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Stunning, Elegant, Absolutely Wonderful!!

These invitations are truly spectacular! I have received so many compliments about how elegant and stunning they are. I highly recommend shine for your stationary needs, but you must work with Sarah. She made this whole process seamless and really took the time to offer suggestions. She was flexible and very accommodating!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie Hansen · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic!

Most of the wedding invitations I looked at were super cheesy to me - I really wanted something classic. I found it at Shine!!
    I loved all the little touches I was able to add, and they didn’t go unnoticed! The day after the invitations were mailed my mom, my fiancé and I all received calls and texts about how beautiful they were.
    The editing process was easy and Jolene helped me every step of the way. She was always prompt with her answers and was super thorough in her explanation. I highly recommend Shine!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Shine Wedding Invitations 8
  • Rosemary

Rosemary Longo · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Simply beautiful

I absolutely love our wedding invitations from Shine! They are simply elegant and timeless and we have received so many compliments. Also working with Nicole was a joy. I would highly recommend Shine to any bride to be.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing customer service makes for a stress free process!

I worked with Stephanie at Shine for my wedding invitations and she was amazing! Truly made a somewhat stressful process feel easy! Even when I made a mistake (which seems to be a common occurrence) she was able to help me fix it immediately which went a long way for a stressed bride to be :) Thank you Stephanie and Shine! Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jennifer · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

I just used Shine for my Save the Dates. I was nervous about using online service. Website is very easy to use and detailed/you can specify everything you want (though I like very simple). I was contacted immediately after placing my order and the responsiveness was unparalleled. Once approved, my order came within a few days and was perfect. The quality was very good, card stock was perfect thickness- everything looked exactly like digital proofs. It was easy, fast, and really cost-effective for the quality. I trust the company now and will be using them again for all my wedding papery (invitations, place cards, etc.).

Sent on 12/27/2018

Meghan Baker · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful Invitations!

I absolutely love my wedding invitations from Shine! They are beautiful! I worked with Sarah and she was fantastic! She was very responsive throughout the whole process. I was very indecisive on the design and colors of the invitations, but Sarah sent me many different variations that made the selection process so much easier. She was wonderful to work! I highly recommend Sarah and her team at Shine to other brides!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Watson · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Love, love, love!

I loved working with Shine! The process was very straightforward, the person I worked with was very responsive, and the invitations turned out beautifully! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for elegant wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • molly

molly · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Elegant invitations with professional service

We absolutely love the wedding invitation suite we designed with Shine! They have the most elegant and romantic selection, which is exactly what we were looking for. After narrowing to two options, we worked with Stephanie to pull the aspects we liked from each to create a unique suite of our own. We are proud of what we landed on and can’t wait for our guests to receive them as an indicator of what’s to come on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Hecker · Married on 08/08/2019

Made my invitation process effortless, with stunning results!

Shine wedding invitations was the most wonderful company to work with! Wedding decisions are stressful enough but I had the privilege of working with Stephanie, who made every step of the process easy and fun. I couldn’t be happier with how our invites turned out! Brides, you will not regret choosing this amazing company.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Brewster · Married on 06/22/2019

Great quality and customer service!

I could not recommend Shine enough!! When I began looking for wedding invitations, I knew I wanted something classic and timeless. So many websites have elaborate designs that felt too over the top for me. I came across Shine's website and their overall style fit my vision to a T. I immediately fell in love with them and ordered a free sample. I was impressed with everything they included in the sample because you could tell they really wanted you to get a feel for all of your options. I placed my invitation order at 2pm on a Thursday and heard from Stephanie, my designer, only 3 short hours later! As a bride, it's so important to have vendors that have a sense of urgency and show that they care as much about your wedding as you do. I really felt like Stephanie cared about my thoughts on the invitations and she gladly made any adjustments that I requested. Her response time was amazing, and I never felt like I was waiting around for answers or new versions of my proofs. My invitations were perfected within a week, and I approved the order to go to print. They arrived well-packaged with everything shrink-wrapped and packed with bubble wrap, so it was nice knowing they were well-protected during shipping. I'm extremely happy with how they turned out and cannot wait to get them in the mail! The paper is great quality, even the most basic paper still has a nice stiffness and weight to it. I plan on using Shine for my day of paper needs such as programs.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Mary Margaret · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Way to Go for Invitations

Shine made the invitation process extremely easy and stress free. They have a ton of templates to choose from that will cater to your personal style and you can even personalize their templates if need be. I worked with Nicole, who was great and always got back to me when I needed her. Shine will assign you a person who is in charge of helping you design your invitations (or other wedding day materials you may need) and they really take charge of the process so you can just sit back and approve of the templates. They ship and arrive very quickly which makes it even more stress free. Shine is the best way to go and I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Molly D · Married on 05/18/2019

Blown away

I cannot say enough about Shine. Everything experience we had was off the charts. We sourced sample wedding invites from multiple companies, and Shine was head-and-shoulders above the others in quality, presentation, variety and originality. Placing the order was straightforward. I was contacted very soon after order placement by Jolene who worked with me through the entire process. Jolene was helpful, responsive, flexible and professional. And when the invitations arrived (earlier than promised) they were beautifully wrapped and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Bridget · Married on 05/04/2019

THE BEST company to work with. They promptly returned my emails for every question I had (pretty much on a daily basis), easy to work with, and they even caught an error as the invitations were put in the box to be shipped! As soon as they saw it I got an email letting me know. I have been so impressed with this company. Their invitations are beautiful and elegant, just was I was looking for. Everything else I saw had way too much going on and I just couldn't find the "right" one until I saw their website. Can't wait to order place cards and table numbers!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Hayley Elwood · Married on 03/30/2019

Shine is the BEST!

Picking wedding invitations can be a daunting task but Shine made the whole process so easy. We initially just ordered invitations form them, but ended up getting programs, menus and escort cards as well!

Their designs are STUNNING and the ordering/proofing process is even better. You have individualized, one-on-one attention with a designer to tweak your design(s) until they're perfect to your liking. Other sites may just allow one revision/day. But with Shine, since you're working with an actual person via email, you can sometimes do multiple revisions in one day to make sure the product gets printed/shipped on time.

I cannot recommend Shine enough!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Haley

Haley Keith · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Save the Dates!

I used Shine invitations for my Save the Dates! They are so easy to work with, and the quality of the paper is great. I was so impressed with the number of options they give you to customize your print. You receive your invite proof very quick, and have multiple opportunities to perfect it! I would highly recommend. Our invites came out amazing!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Alexis · Married on 03/16/2019

My Dream Invitations!

In my opinion the invitation sets the tone of the entire wedding! Our wedding was very elegant and romantic, so of course I wanted our invitations to be elegant and classic.
    On my first experience with the Shine consultant, all my questions were answered and all options were discussed.
    When our invites arrived in the mail, they were exactly what we had designed. Assembly was required but was very simple and came with directions for proper assembly.
    The blush pink belly band added a pop of color to the classic SHINE paper. We received so many compliments from our guests on the how beautiful and classic our wedding invitations were!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning Invitations!

Stephanie Saucier at Shine Wedding Invitations was a delight to work with. She was professional, knowledgeable and her attention to detail was spot on! Definitely would hire Shine again for futures paper/stationary needs!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • W

Wood · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful!!

Shine was one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning! They helped us so much along the way. The invitations were a really nice quality and exactly what my daughter had hoped for!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Kerri · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved our invites

Shine was an amazing choice. The staff was so friendly & helpful throughout the process. LOVED the end result & we received so many compliments!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/26/2019

GREAT Customer Service

I worked with Jolene. Super sweet and answered all my questions. Our invitations were beautiful and we couldn't be happier! We've received so many compliments. My only tip is to add at least 20 extra invitation sets. No matter what you think, you'll always forget someone and/or accidentally leave others off the guest list. So you need to be able to compensate.

We loved them!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Anastasia · Married on 01/20/2019

Highly recommend

My experience with Shine was nothing short of perfect. Shine designs were exactly what we were looking for. All of their designs are clean, classic, and elegant. My fiance and I used Shine for our save the dates as well as wedding invitations, and chose the 'Mid-Century Romance' design because we liked the vintage style font.

One of the best parts about Shine is that you not only get the convenience of working on your wedding stationary from home (rather than having to make an appointment and go to meet with a designer), but you also get an extremely personal experience. Our designer Stephanie Saucier was incredible!! She had our invitation proofs sent to us the very next day after placing our order. She displayed true professionalism and passion for what she did. Although our original proofs were beautiful, we had a few small changes we needed to make (time of reception, add middle name type stuff)...Stephanie had updated proofs back to us in--no exaggeration--less than an hour. Her efficiency and personalized service was phenomenal. We received our invitations a week earlier than estimated! They were high quality, in perfect condition, and BEAUTIFUL! Thank you again Stephanie, you are so talented and sweet! You truly made our wedding day special. I would recommend Shine to any couple getting married!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Maryanne · Married on 12/01/2018

beautiful invitations!

Our invites were more than I was originally planning to spend but I did LOVE them so much!! They were a special touch and a nice way to begin the wedding planning process. Shine does a fabulous job and we had good customer service through the editing process!

Sent on 02/05/2019