Shine Wedding Invitations Reviews

Shine Wedding Invitations 3
Shine Wedding Invitations 4
Shine Wedding Invitations 5

Jennifer · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

I just used Shine for my Save the Dates. I was nervous about using online service. Website is very easy to use and detailed/you can specify everything you want (though I like very simple). I was contacted immediately after placing my order and the responsiveness was unparalleled. Once approved, my order came within a few days and was perfect. The quality was very good, card stock was perfect thickness- everything looked exactly like digital proofs. It was easy, fast, and really cost-effective for the quality. I trust the company now and will be using them again for all my wedding papery (invitations, place cards, etc.).

Bridget · Getting married on 05/04/2019

THE BEST company to work with. They promptly returned my emails for every question I had (pretty much on a daily basis), easy to work with, and they even caught an error as the invitations were put in the box to be shipped! As soon as they saw it I got an email letting me know. I have been so impressed with this company. Their invitations are beautiful and elegant, just was I was looking for. Everything else I saw had way too much going on and I just couldn't find the "right" one until I saw their website. Can't wait to order place cards and table numbers!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Very beautiful invitations

I found Shine on Pinterest. Their designs are elegant and modern, which was exactly what my husband and I wanted. As far as price they are pretty on par for wedding invitations. I would just suggest thinking about what is most important, as you can make it as expensive as you design. For example I chose belly bands rather than a fancy pressed seal. Again, it is all what you choose. I would recommend them if you're looking for great quality, professionalism, and timeliness.

• Brianne

Brianne Conway · Married on 10/19/2018

Classic invitations! Love them!

Wanted more traditional invitations, rather than ones from shutterfly.. loved these!!!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

My invites and save the dates look amazing!!! Plus when we got our invites in we were short from the quantity we ordered. I contacted them and they immediately offered a solution (refund or reprint the extra). I opted for them to reprint the extra and they came in less than a week. If you want clean, elegant invitations with excellent customer service this is your place. I can't wait to order our table numbers and escort cards from Shine!

Plus they include a few extras of each item to begin with in case you mess up, and they also send you a sealed version of your invite to save for the photographer or your keep sake.

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding invitations were beautiful! Quality was great! The customer service was great! Ordering was easy! I did have to assemble the invitations, but they came with instructions. Would definitely recommend Shine Wedding Invitations.

Shine Wedding Invitations 6
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/30/2018

Beyond Perfect

I was looking for an invitation that was classic and simple and Shine Wedding invitations were absolutely perfect. They worked with me to make sure our invitation suite was exactly how we would like it before they shipped them out to us. Delivery was fast and easy. I could not be happier with our invitations!

Shine Wedding Invitations 7

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

Shine is hands down the most high end/quality company to work with when designing your invitations. The whole process was incredibly seamless designing my dream invites. The quality of Shines paper, packaging and overall process to design wedding invitations is unlike anything I have experienced. They are the Nordstrom of wedding invites! I would recommended paying a little extra for your invitations to be designed by Shine. You will not regret your choice!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot express my gratitude enough for Shine Wedding Invitations! I planned on doing my own invitations for my wedding, but quickly realized that I didn't have the time to do it with a busy work schedule and family events. I found Shine Wedding Invitations by doing a Google search and decided to give them a try. I am SO happy I did!! Not only was the customer service outstanding, but my designer (Jolene) was AMAZING. She was very quick to respond to any of my emails or questions, and my proofs were sent to me very quickly. She helped every step of the way from designing, to getting stamps with my design on them. She made my experience stress free the entire time. My wedding invitations arrived yesterday and are absolutely stunning. They were carefully packaged and the assembly directions were perfect and easy.
    Not only that, but they were shipped and delivered within 1 day! I couldn't be more pleased with this company or their service. Brides to be, look no further for your wedding invite or stationary needs. This company is top notch.

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved my entire paper suite!

My invitations and entire paper suite came out gorgeous. Great quality and beautiful and classic, but not common, design. Ordering with them was easy and affordable as well.

Sidney · Married on 09/14/2018

UNBELIEVABLE service and professionalism! The designers get in contact with you immediately and almost always respond within an hour from your last sent e-mail, I don't know how they do it! If there were any misunderstandings or poor communication, they always took responsibility and did any and everything possible to make your satisfied! This part of wedding planning was EASY because they made it that way. SO incredibly thankful and glad that I chose to order all of my invites, menus, and wedding programs from Shine Wedding Invitations, and can highly recommend that you do it too!

M. · Married on 09/01/2018

So I usually never write reviews of any type, but I had to give a special shoutout to Jolene from Shine Wedding Invitations because she is actually that AMAZING. Jolene has been my kind, patient, saving grace graphic designer angel this entire past week as I've been your typical overwhelmed bride-to-be. Wedding invitations are so important since they give couples a chance to make that lasting first impression on guests and to convey the overall feel of your wedding for the first time. In the early stages of planning I always thought I'd go with Shine since their invitation designs were the most classic, elegant and minimal I'd seen. What I didn't know (until I finally did purchase my invitations) was how lucky I would become to work with Jolene! As a designer, she knows exactly the style and level of formality I'm going for in my wedding invitations, and her turnaround time for a new round of proofs is always super quick too. Jolene is artistically inclined with a sharp eye, has great advice and suggestions, understands just how important it is to make even the most minor of changes (ie; when the font size goes from 6pt to 6.5pt, or when one capital letter has one less swirl than the others) and how those tiny details can alter the entire look of your whole suite. Most of all, Jolene is so kind, patient and understanding - she is always accommodating to all my new requests & tiny edits, and always so nice in all her communications (despite 10 million new emails from a micromanaging and very, very detail-oriented/nit-picky future bride like myself!). To brides and future brides - skip Minted, and skip everything else - order all your wedding stationery from Shine and ask for Jolene if you can! :)

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Jess for the process of ordering my wedding invitations! She was extremely helpful and responsive, and went above and beyond in finalizing my dream wedding invitation. She provided a lot of helpful tips including proper wedding etiquette, but was respectful of our requests as well! I would definitely recommend using Shine for any of your wedding stationary needs! I will be ordering programs and menus from here as well!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

I was on the hunt for simple wedding invites.
    There are so many “themed” invites out there. It was so hard to sort thru all of the different loud prints and gold foil on other sites. If you are looking for simple but not plain invites look no further.
    They are totally customizable and you get three proofs included with your order to make sure everything is just as you want. Everyone that I worked woth was great. Brittany was the one who created my invites and she was very understanding of my vision. On their site they have a chat section you can ask anything you want and they are very responsive and are quick to let you know that there is no silly question. And believe me, you have SO many when you’re creating your invites.
    I recommend Shine Wedding Invitations to everyone. I am currently working woth Britt on custom signs for my wedding as well as all of the day of accessories to match my invites!

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

Nicole designed my wedding invitations and they came out perfect, everything I imagined. The process was so easy and Nicole was so helpful with any questions or problems I had. I will be ordering my place cards from here as well

Kaleigh · Married on 06/23/2018

Wow! I cannot day enough about this company. They have made sending out wedding invitations completely stress-free for me. You get two rounds of proofs included in the price, as well as a personal designer to help you with the process. Jolene went above and beyond, she helped and explained every process perfectly. I will definitely be using this company again someday!

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Shine paper is stunning, our wedding set was perfect! It completely set the tone for our wedding and we used the theme throughout! Highly recommend!

Shine Wedding Invitations 8

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

I ordered my suite and in less than an hour I received an email from my own personal design consultant! Jolene was extremely helpful with making sure I loved every detail about my suite. She was able to perfect my suite in one of my two rounds of complimentary revisions.

We are having a destination wedding and Jolene helped me create my dream invitations! The whole process was exciting, personal and efficient! Thank you so much!

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Nicole was assigned to my proofs and she was absolutely amazing! She made the whole process so easy. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Shine was SO easy to work with! Loved the design options, the responsiveness of customer service, fast production and shipping. Definitely recommend!

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

I LOVED our wedding invitations from Shine. The quality was outstanding. They were easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating of my requests. Everything turned out so beautiful and we received so many compliments on them. Highly recommended.

Megan · Married on 12/31/2017

We used Shine Invitations for our wedding invitations, place cards, table numbers and some signage. I couldn't have been more impressed with how everything turned out! Not only was it all beautiful and classy, but it arrived quickly and was nicely packaged. For me, paying a little extra money for the quality of our invites, place cards, etc. was so worth it. It's all about the experience and Shine was the perfect fit for us and our vision for our wedding. Special shout out to Jessica for dealing with my daily emails and being extremely helpful and responsive. I will be using Shine again!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

Shine was incredible! I love my invitations, the quality and professionalism of Shine was amazing. From start to finish Ali, Nicole, and Jolene were extremely helpful and responsive. My invitations came so quickly too! Highly recommend. Thank you Shine!

Daniel · Married on 11/11/2017

Ordered invitations and wedding day stationery, very responsive, easy to make very particular style edits and revisions, as smooth an experience as we could ask for