42 Reviews for Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc.

User Photos
Cleaning (1)
Payment Plans (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
12 Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. Reviews

Richard and his wonderful team have done it again! Though I might be biased, Mr. Shin has been a part of my family for generations! My father knew him first, then my fiancée went to him for my engagement ring, and now we have the perfect wedding bands to complete our set! The entire team is professional, warm, inviting, and exceptional in their knowledge of the jewelry business. We were able to have our rings appraised for insurance purposes right in the same store! For our wedding bands, Michael, my husband, wanted to have engraving done on the inside of our bands for our wedding day with our initials and our wedding date; this turned out to be quite the challenge. Michael’s came out amazing and legible since he has a much bigger finger than I do, and even though I have a tiny 5.5 ring size… they managed to still put M&B (our first initials) with our wedding date of 10/07/2017. Whenever you visit, they are kind enough to clean your jewelry if asked. Anyone who is even THINKING about getting engaged this store is the first I recommend. He also has a wonderful arrangement of watches, and other jewelry that would be outstanding for any occasion! We love being a part of the Shin family. Thank you for being so wonderful and allowing us to show off your amazing artistry not only now, but for years to come. :)

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

I got my engagement ring here. The stone is flawless! After the wedding I came back for resize my wedding band. It took me only several minutes. I am very grateful for professional and pront service. The best jeweler in NJ

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was in search of a white gold charm for my nephew's birthday. I searched everywhere in Boston and they were either too small or very over priced. I decided to look on line and found Shin Brothers website and the perfect charm. The price was very reasonable. It shipped out immediately, I was notified by email as well as given a tracking number. I just received it and am completely satisfied. Although I didnt buy a diamond ring, they treated me as if I spent a fortune and treated me with such professionalism. If I need anything else Shin Brothers will be where I shop first. Thank you very much.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture DONNA , 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband bought my engagement ring from the owner, Richard, and he immediately became our forever jeweler. He is the absolute best! He provided the best advice, from sizing and style to diamond quality. Both of our wedding bands were custom made and they are perfect :) The jewelers at Shin Brothers are honest, so helpful, and very reasonable with their pricing. It's nice to have someone in the industry you can count on!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Antique Engag. Rings, Custom Accessories, Custom Wed. Bands

Shin Brothers was very accomidating to my needs when my husband was looking for an engagement and wedding ring for me. When I met Shin for the first time he was so nice and generous to me and my husband. If your looking for a ring go to him! He can customize any ring to your likings!

Profile Picture Linda , 11/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancée got my engagement ring from Shin Brothers and it is absolutely stunning. We went back to get my wedding band 2 months ago and everyone was so helpful and attentive. The prices are very competitive (if not better!) than other competitors. I highly recommend them for not only wedding/engagement but their selection in general is very good. Thank you Shin Brothers for playing a very important role in our wedding this Saturday!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/11/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Richie and it was absolutely beautiful. He and his family are lifelong customers of Shin Brothers, and when it came time to purchase wedding bands, of course we went to Richie. However, we completely put that task on the back burner, leaving him with only one week to come up with our rings. We went there and describe what we wanted. Not only did he create/get exactly what we envisioned, but also added our gifts for our ring bearer and flower girl ....ALL UNDER BUDGET!!! Every piece of jewelry was such amazing quality and absolutely beautiful! Richie worked with us to make sure we were happy! He is absolutely the best jeweler ever!!!

Profile Picture User3748133, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Richard and his staff are amazing!!!!!! my now husband, had my engagement ring custom designed and Richard did a beautiful job. I still stare at it everyday! My wedding band was made to match perfectly and I could not be happier. I will go to him for all my jewelry from now on!

Profile Picture Shirley, 9/14/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great Jewelry shop. I came here a few days before my wedding. I am very picky and picked a design they don't have in stock. They were willing to make it for me within a few days and worked with my budget. They are also very nice and don't try to squeeze you for every penny, something that is difficult to find on oak tree rd. I would highly recommend this place to picky brides on a budget.

Profile Picture Rupinder, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband purchased his wedding band from Shin Brothers Jewelers a few months before our wedding. We had a great experience buying it from here. The staff were all very friendly and pleasant to work with in choosing the right band. Secondly, they had a wide array of options to choose from in their catalogues. My husband already had decided that he wanted a cobalt steel wedding band, for which we were able to discuss the pros and cons with the staff in the store since they were knowledgeable about the different metals. It was a stress-free enjoyable experience, and everything was done within half an hour! The ring was shipped to the store and we were promptly contacted to pick it up. I would definitely recommend this jewelry store to anyone who wants a pleasant, affordable, stress-free experience in choosing and purchasing wedding bands!

Profile Picture Raka-Larissa, 7/12/13, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I saw a specific ring that I liked in store, which I then ordered via email with a store rep. She ordered the ring and sent me photos when it arrived, but they did not look correct. I inquired and was assured that this was the correct ring. Upon pickup, it was not and I was not happy. However, the store owner was quick to respond and went to the factory in NYC to get the correct ring during off-business hours. In the end, everything worked out and I am happy.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4511869, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We have been customers of Shin Bros. jewelers for many years. Their selection and quality is outstanding. If you don't see what you want, just let them know and they will get it for you. They will also custom design your jewelry for you. Everyone at the store is so friendly and helpful....definitely go see Richard and Margaret when searching for engagement and wedding rings.

Profile Picture Jenai, 3/30/12, 5 Reviews