Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. Reviews

42 | Edison, NJ

42 Reviews for Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc.

42 Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. Reviews

Brittani · Married on 10/07/2017

Richard and his wonderful team have done it again! Though I might be biased, Mr. Shin has been a part of my family for generations! My father knew him first, then my fiancée went to him for my engagement ring, and now we have the perfect wedding bands to complete our set! The entire team is professional, warm, inviting, and exceptional in their knowledge of the jewelry business. We were able to have our rings appraised for insurance purposes right in the same store! For our wedding bands, Michael, my husband, wanted to have engraving done on the inside of our bands for our wedding day with our initials and our wedding date; this turned out to be quite the challenge. Michael’s came out amazing and legible since he has a much bigger finger than I do, and even though I have a tiny 5.5 ring size… they managed to still put M&B (our first initials) with our wedding date of 10/07/2017. Whenever you visit, they are kind enough to clean your jewelry if asked. Anyone who is even THINKING about getting engaged this store is the first I recommend. He also has a wonderful arrangement of watches, and other jewelry that would be outstanding for any occasion! We love being a part of the Shin family. Thank you for being so wonderful and allowing us to show off your amazing artistry not only now, but for years to come. :)

Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. 1
    Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. 2
    Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. 3
    Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. 4
    Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc. 5

Cindy · Married on 06/06/2017

I got my engagement ring here. The stone is flawless! After the wedding I came back for resize my wedding band. It took me only several minutes. I am very grateful for professional and pront service. The best jeweler in NJ

DONNA · Married on 12/17/2016

I was in search of a white gold charm for my nephew's birthday. I searched everywhere in Boston and they were either too small or very over priced. I decided to look on line and found Shin Brothers website and the perfect charm. The price was very reasonable. It shipped out immediately, I was notified by email as well as given a tracking number. I just received it and am completely satisfied. Although I didnt buy a diamond ring, they treated me as if I spent a fortune and treated me with such professionalism. If I need anything else Shin Brothers will be where I shop first. Thank you very much.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc.'s reply:

Hi Donna! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your jewelry needs. Thanks again for the review! Have a wonderful holiday season! Kimmy

Chelsey · event on: 10/11/2014

Five stars all around! Richard has provided nothing but great service for the many many years years we have used him. With a friendly staff you always feel welcomed.with Richards help we created the perfect engagement ring!

Samantha · Married on 05/15/2015

My husband bought my engagement ring from the owner, Richard, and he immediately became our forever jeweler. He is the absolute best! He provided the best advice, from sizing and style to diamond quality. Both of our wedding bands were custom made and they are perfect :) The jewelers at Shin Brothers are honest, so helpful, and very reasonable with their pricing. It's nice to have someone in the industry you can count on!

Linda · Married on 11/08/2014

Shin Brothers was very accomidating to my needs when my husband was looking for an engagement and wedding ring for me. When I met Shin for the first time he was so nice and generous to me and my husband. If your looking for a ring go to him! He can customize any ring to your likings!

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

My fiancée got my engagement ring from Shin Brothers and it is absolutely stunning. We went back to get my wedding band 2 months ago and everyone was so helpful and attentive. The prices are very competitive (if not better!) than other competitors. I highly recommend them for not only wedding/engagement but their selection in general is very good. Thank you Shin Brothers for playing a very important role in our wedding this Saturday!

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Richie and it was absolutely beautiful. He and his family are lifelong customers of Shin Brothers, and when it came time to purchase wedding bands, of course we went to Richie. However, we completely put that task on the back burner, leaving him with only one week to come up with our rings. We went there and describe what we wanted. Not only did he create/get exactly what we envisioned, but also added our gifts for our ring bearer and flower girl ....ALL UNDER BUDGET!!! Every piece of jewelry was such amazing quality and absolutely beautiful! Richie worked with us to make sure we were happy! He is absolutely the best jeweler ever!!!

Shirley · Married on 09/14/2013

Richard and his staff are amazing!!!!!! my now husband, had my engagement ring custom designed and Richard did a beautiful job. I still stare at it everyday! My wedding band was made to match perfectly and I could not be happier. I will go to him for all my jewelry from now on!

Rupinder · Married on 08/03/2013

Great Jewelry shop. I came here a few days before my wedding. I am very picky and picked a design they don't have in stock. They were willing to make it for me within a few days and worked with my budget. They are also very nice and don't try to squeeze you for every penny, something that is difficult to find on oak tree rd. I would highly recommend this place to picky brides on a budget.

Raka-Larissa · Married on 07/12/2013

My husband purchased his wedding band from Shin Brothers Jewelers a few months before our wedding. We had a great experience buying it from here. The staff were all very friendly and pleasant to work with in choosing the right band. Secondly, they had a wide array of options to choose from in their catalogues. My husband already had decided that he wanted a cobalt steel wedding band, for which we were able to discuss the pros and cons with the staff in the store since they were knowledgeable about the different metals. It was a stress-free enjoyable experience, and everything was done within half an hour! The ring was shipped to the store and we were promptly contacted to pick it up. I would definitely recommend this jewelry store to anyone who wants a pleasant, affordable, stress-free experience in choosing and purchasing wedding bands!

• Jenai

Jenai · Married on 03/30/2012

We have been customers of Shin Bros. jewelers for many years. Their selection and quality is outstanding. If you don't see what you want, just let them know and they will get it for you. They will also custom design your jewelry for you. Everyone at the store is so friendly and helpful....definitely go see Richard and Margaret when searching for engagement and wedding rings.

Mary Patricia · event on: 08/31/2014

I have been a devoted customer of Shin Brothers Jewelry for many years. I recently will celebrate my birthday and my husband surprised me with a trip to see Richard, Kim and Pat. I selected the perfect diamond bracelet. I was so excited to finally have a diamond bracelet. The professionalism and attitude of all who took care of us was incredible. The quality and workmanship of this piece is suburb..I am so happy with all the jewelry that I have bought throughout the years at Shin Jewelry. Excellent quality of service, great professionalism and true value.

CINDY · event on: 12/17/2014

Friendly, Good Service and Value is Awesome! can't beat the price!

Keith · event on: 10/04/2014

Richard and staff were extremely professional and knowledgable. I felt very comfortable with my purchase and would highly recommend Shin Brothers. It's a pleasure to do business with him and looking forward to do more, in the future. Thank you

• Y

Yury · event on: 01/01/2014

It was a pleasure to shop with Shin Brothers Jewelers. Great seller! I recommend!

Phil · event on: 08/21/2014

I purached a Rolex watch for my sons college graduation, he was very pleased with the beautiful watch and I felt the Shin Brothers did an excellent job in the sale. The quality and professionalism was of their service was great. Thank you Shin Brothers for excellent experience in the way your company operates. You do an EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

• User4463163 · event on: 12/25/2014

This vendor has provided fine quality service and is very dependable.

• User4477352 · event on: 08/13/2014

Have used Shin Brothers on multiple occasions and they are excellent from beginning to end!

Audrey · event on: 02/06/1994

My mom bought me my initial ring and she passed away and I couldnt find the ring. I searched high and low on the internet until I found you. The exact ring and I having been wearing it ever since I received it. I thank you so much.

On the next occasion when I need jewelry I will look on your website first.

Nario and Dulce · event on: 09/07/2014

We have been customers for the last 20+ years. All employees at Shin Brothers are pleasant and very knowledgeable. Mr and Misses Shin are great people and very very fair. We will not shop for jewelry anywhere else.

• User4490965 · event on: 06/14/2014

This is an amazing jewelry store. I purchased a previously owned watch; the quality was impeccable. The warranty was outstanding for a previously owned piece. At one point, I dropped the watch; the crystal broke. I contacted Shin Brothers and requested they repair the watch. I mailed the watch to them and the turn-around time was amazingly fast. I am so appreciative to be able to conduct business with a reputable and reliable company

• User4491144 · event on: 05/09/2014

Shin Brothers has top notch service and quality jewlery. We have never been disappointed.

• User4496450 · event on: 12/23/2013

I first learned about Shin Brothers when my daughter purchased some stackable rings for me for Christmas. She was a little nervous since the order was done through Amazon but the rings were so nice and received so quickly. For no special occasion I ordered more for my self a few months later. The quality and price could not be better and the folks at Shin Brothers were so nice and easy to work with, I would definitely return there for my jewelry purchases.

• User4503696 · event on: 09/09/2014

Wide variety of high quality jewelry at affordable prices. World class customer service from small repairs to designing custom made one of a kind items.