365 Reviews for Shew-sical Entertainment Services

363 Shew-sical Entertainment Services Reviews

We wanted under our budget 700.00

Profile Picture Marti , 6/24/23, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt was our dj. He was absolutely great. Met him after the ceremony and he asked if we needed anything or had questions and made sure to clear song choices with us first. Kept the night dancing along and everyone loved it.

Profile Picture Britnie, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about Matt. He was the DJ at my recent wedding. He is terrific to work with. He actually took the time to download and play more than 100 songs I gave him. He scripted the wedding to perfection. You couldn't ask for more in a DJ!
Marty

Profile Picture Martin, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation

We hired Shew-sical for our wedding and could not have been happier with their services! Prior to the wedding they demonstrated excellent communication and had great song suggestions. They were very organized and helped us plan out the timing for the main events of our wedding. Jon was our DJ, and he really went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. He kept the dance-floor full all night long, and multiple people commented that his song choices were perfect! I would definitely recommend Shew-sical!!!

Profile Picture Challyn, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When planning our wedding, the music was a huge priority for us. We went with Shew-sical and were not disappointed! We had Dan for a DJ and we very impressed! Leading up to our wedding, he was attentive, organized, and made suggestions to make sure the night would be the best possible. During the reception, he noticed the guests eyeing up the cupcakes and suggested some itinerary changes that made the night go smoothly and kept all the guests involved. Would definitely recommend Dan and Shew-sical to everyone looking for a great, high energy reception!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

The Shew-sical team did a great job with our wedding event. Our DJ was Robert, and kept our guests (at least the bride!) on their feets all night long, even jumping in to help us remember a line dance. Matt and Nicole were great to work with in the early planning stages. They answered all of our questions and reassured us about any concerns (NO Chicken Dance!). They made the entire process smooth and we could enjoy our special day knowing that the Shew-sical team was in charge of entertainment. No worries, just a fabulous night of celebrating with our friends and family (and DJ Robert)!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Shew-sical was so easy to work with, and Tom was such a great DJ. It seemed like he's been doing this forever, and was so good at reading the room and getting people out on the floor. He made sure to hit all of our "must play" items, and it seemed like he made sure the groom and I were together before putting on our preferred slow songs. Everything just went so seamlessly, and I think I was on the dance floor most of the night too!

Profile Picture User7149088, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dan was the DJ for our ceremony and reception. He was very detailed and kept us on track for timeline. I recommend Shew-sical and especially Dan!

Profile Picture Lori, 12/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nicole did our wedding, and everything went great. She was very professional and kept the timeline running. People were on the dance floor from start to finish. We didn't really know what songs we wanted, but knew what we didn't want (line dances, etc.). She knew exactly what to do even though we probably weren't very helpful! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Marci, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We initially experienced Matt and Shew-sical at our friend's wedding in 2016. We had such a blast at their wedding that when it came time to start planning our own wedding we knew Shew-sical would be the way to go for our DJ as well. Matt and Nicole were amazing to work with throughout the whole planning process. They were extremely organized and made sure every aspect of the day was thought of and planned out. They also have a list of songs to go through to make sure there are no songs that you do not want played at your wedding. Matt and Nicole were always easy to contact and very quick to respond to questions and their pricing was very reasonable as well. If you are in the market for a DJ, please do yourself a favor and talk with Matt and Nicole at Shew-sical.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Mike was such a pleasure to work with! He made the whole process of wedding planning less stressful because of his knowledge and calming attitude. Funny guy, and our guests had a BLAST!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Shew-sical was an absolute pleasure to work with! They were responsive, professional, and SO fun! We had such a wonderful reception - would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt and Nicole are absolutely amazing! So fun and personable and such a pleasure to work with. With Shew-sical working your event, have no doubt it will be an evening to remember!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom was our DJ and we could not have asked for anyone more perfect. He took all of our special requests, ran with them, and turned them into the most awesome evening we could have ever asked for. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Words cannot express how thankful we are that we choose Shew-sical to DJ our wedding. We found them from a friend that used them at their wedding along with 10 or so of her friends and family that also used them. We had DJ Mike A and he kept the dance floor packed all night. We have had so many friends say that they haven't danced like that at a wedding in a long time and have asked us to get married again so they can do it all over! We had everyone from our 2 year old daughter to my 85 year old grandfather out there! They were very responsive, easy to work with, and the price can't be beat. No need to look any further, this is the company you want to use!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our DJ was Matt and he did an amazing job even in 90-degree weather (we got married at the end of September). He was very responsive and answered all of our questions. He took to the time to meet with us in person. He even made last minute changes that I requested to our playlist. My guests are not big dancers, but he made sure to keep the party going. We gave him a list of must play songs for our ceremony, introductions, dances, and other wedding activities. We also gave him a list of other songs that we would like to hear during the reception, but didn’t have to play. He played those songs plus similar songs. They also wanted to know the songs that we did not want played. Matt was also great about following the timeline. He always let us know when our next activity was coming up. My Great-Grandmom’s 103rd birthday was the day after our wedding and he made a special announcement for her and wished her a Happy Birthday. I highly recommend Matt and his team!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Shew-sical was such an amazing find for us, and we will recommend them to everyone looking for a DJ. They were organized, responsive, and professional - all things very important to me! Rob, our DJ, was fabulous. I was able to email him a week and a half beforehand to ask him to shorten a few songs for the traditional dances, and he did so no problem. He was pleasant and professional during the entire ceremony. He listened to our requests and our do not play these songs and he kept the party going all night. Our guests, including my husband and I, were impressed with the wide variety of songs that were played and felt it represented our music styles so well. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience from start to end.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

You can not go wrong with this vendor! Matt is amazing and had our guests dancing all night! He truly helped to capture our Disney fairytale! He played great music all night that kept everyone on the dance floor! Matt and Nicole are the best, search no further! Thanks for an amazing night!

Profile Picture Allie , 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was a great DJ! Not only did he do an outstanding job with music for the ceremony, he also kept all of our guests on their feet dancing! He was very flexible, professional, and responsive. He made our day a blast!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt Shew did a fantastic job providing the DJ services for my daughter's wedding! He kept the events flowing throughout evening and we received many compliments from our guests about his terrific ability to read the crowd. He was very professional and made adjustments with ease. Thank you Matt for making Michelle and Brian's wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Shew-Sical as they are super helpful, organized, accommodating, great at communication, and know how to throw a party!! Matt was my DJ (who I booked early due to his awesome reviews) and here I am leaving him another one. He was very flexible with altering music and music requests, but most importantly he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long - which was my exact hope and request to him for my wedding day. He also has a great MC voice (I know someone out there is curious about that ha!). Matt was awesome and I truly would hire him and his company again for any future events.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was recently married in Northern VA and we were blessed to have DJ Jeff from Shew-sical Entertainment play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Jeff played music that set the mood for each part of the wedding and kept the party going through the whole night! He followed our no-play and please-play song lists as well as guest requests. He also coordinated with our live ceremony musician flawlessly (we had my brother-in-law play our song for the bridal processional) to ensure everything went smoothly. I have received a lot of compliments from our guests about how much fun our wedding was and I know Jeff played a big role in the success of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the amazing service we got with Shew-sical Entertainment and highly recommend DJ Jeff!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company is the best of the best! From exchanging emails back and forth to meeting with the owners, I knew right away I was in good hands. They were wonderful in every aspect. They were so organized when it came to the process and layout of the songs for the wedding and course of events. Even my day of planner was blown away on how awesome the DJ Tom was! He arrived hours before it started so he knew he was there on time and ready. The week leading up Tom and I spoke almost daily going over songs and him aiding me in advice. Literally everyone was on the dance floor all night long. He really knew how to feel the crowd and made everyone dance the night away. Skew-sical was an amazing company to work with . I highly recommend them to every bride and groom !

Profile Picture Jodie, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nicole was a fantastic DJ for my daughter's wedding. She took care of the ceremony music, knew exactly what I asked for, and played the file my husband rehearsed with and sang to. The reception was a great party with everyone out on the dance floor. I was happy everyone enjoyed themselves so much. Nicole is an experienced professional and easy to work with. She was also a fantastic Master of Ceremonies who kept everything moving along nicely.
Thank you Shew-Sical! Our special day was perfect!

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews