Sherwood Gardens Reviews

2 | Plainwell, MI

2 Reviews for Sherwood Gardens

Mary Jones · Married on 06/08/2019

This venue was amazing

I am so glad I found Sherwood gardens for my wedding. This place is gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. The owner was very Friendly and accommodating. She was very quick to respond with any questions I had. There is a gorgeous house on this property that you can choose to stay in as well, which made my wedding weekend even more amazing and a little less stressful. We loved Sherwood gardens.

Sent on 06/09/2019

erin · Married on 08/15/2015

We are so grateful to have found Sherwood Gardens! When our original venue in Allegan closed unexpectedly, we stumbled across this venue as a last minute alternative. Kathy, one of the owners was so fabulous to work with. She was kind and easy to work with. The venue is a gorgeous 1903 farmhouse with four acres of gorgeous flower beds, fruit trees and a big, old barn that's perfect for serving a buffet of food. We were able to host our wedding and reception outdoors and the farmhouse is compete with five bedrooms which accommodated our out-of-town guests. My husband and I also stayed at the carriage house across the street on our wedding night.

Kathy allowed us to have a tent, chairs, our own caterer, alcohol and port-o-johns. It was so nice to be able to find a vendor that allowed us to use our own caterers! It saved us a lot of money. I definitely recommend checking this place out. It was so convenient, comfortable, and gorgeous! We were able to use the place from Friday to set up for our Saturday wedding then clean up by noon on Sunday. She also offers one day agreements, but for the price and ease, it was nice to have time to relax and set up and take down rentals and decorations.

Sent on 08/29/2015