Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services Reviews

114 | Antioch, TN

114 Reviews for Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services

• W

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2011

Sherrie was amazing. I called her the week before the wedding date and she happily accomidated us as well as allowed us to use her house to eliminate some of the stress of finding a location. She made our day perfect and we greatly appreciate all her help.
    Stephanie & Brandon Wheatley

Sent on 08/14/2011

Sierra · Married on 06/12/2011

Sherrie Binkley was the perfect officiant for us! I am so very thankful we found her! =]

Sent on 06/22/2011

Alee · Married on 06/05/2011

In a few short words, Sherrie was nothing short of an ideal participant in our wedding. I called her out f the blue after I had found her online in a fit of "oh my goodness I cannot stand the stress of planning this huge wedding and I am ready to elope!" Not only did she answer the phone right away, but she took time to listen to me, address my concerns about the wedding I was about to have, and added a well placed "Bless your heart." My fiance... now husband and I decided last minute to elope (just the two of us) before our gigantic NY wedding. Sherrie didn't judge, she acted as a true supporter, and swooped in to make our real wedding day one to remember. She was professional, kind, and extremely accommodating. She met us in the middle of Longhunter State Park (with her truly wonderful husband in tow), scaled a cliff, and married us right there on the rocks overlooking the water. Her husband snapped pictures as we exchanged vows. Sherrie had a total of four days notice, and she engaged me happily, accommodating all of my wants and needs with a huge Southern smile. Her true, tangible joy, filled my heart with happiness. I would fly her to NY to officiate our huge fancy wedding if I could. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Cindy · Married on 06/04/2011

Looking around everyone wanted to charge around 250 for their services. Sherrie was not outrageous, and she did a lovely job. She was very friendly and helped us get the ceremony together. We could do most by email, which was great since I was so busy. We communicated on what my husband and I wanted and she was able to work it all in!! I would most def reccommend her to anyone needing someone!

Sent on 06/10/2011
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/21/2011

Sherry was very professional, yet very warm and patient. She was very easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to. She was able to provide me and my husband with several different options to choose from as far as the wording for the ceremony, which was a tremendous help for a busy bride/wedding planner :) It was also very helpful that she was available to do our wedding even though we called her at kind of the last minute (I believe it was 2 weeks before the wedding)! Thank you Sherry for all your help.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks again, beautiful couple!

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Sherrie was absolutely wonderful!! She was SUPER accommodating in making our ceremony exactly what we wanted & imagined. She’s the best!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Billie · Married on 06/18/2011

Sherrie was wonderful!! She provided us with the most amazing and heartfelt ceremony. She took the time to speak with us and wrote us a personalized ceremony that included a last minute addition of the sand ceremony, which she also personalized to fit our large family. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Muriel · Married on 06/08/2015

Sherri was very kind and great to work with. She had us in her home to fill out our paperwork and provided a small ceremony for us. Since we are in the military she was very flexible and understanding with our needs!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Kerri · Married on 09/01/2012

Sherrie was wonderful! We conversed mainly through email over the last few months getting things prepared for the wedding. Though she was also willing to meet with you if that made you more comfortable. She was very helpful and provided exactly the type of ceremony we wanted. She even came out for the rehearsal to put my mind at ease about the whole thing since we were both so nervous about messing up. She is probably one of the sweetest ladies and her husband was a hoot as well. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Sherrie was really wonderful. She was very professional and prompt. She was also so open to whatever we wanted for our wedding day. Her service was exactly how we asked for it and she personalized it to fit our family and our style. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Very respectful at catering to what we wanted for the ceremony.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Sean · Married on 08/12/2012

3.5

I liked wrking with Mrs. Binkley. She gave us options to choose from for our ceremony, which we got to modify to make it specific for us. I was happy with that. She took into consideration all that we said and guided us in the right direction.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Camille B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Would recommend

Always on time! Had examples of ceremony and orders we could choose from that was very helpful.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Amber · Married on 10/11/2014

2.5
      3.0

Sherrie was very nice and completely willing to hear us out on the type of ceremony that we were looking for. However, I have to admit that she stumbled over the ceremony wording several times, and even mixed up the vows that my now-husband and I had written for each other. This became quite a distraction and disappointment. I hate to use the word unprepared, but unfortunately that is indeed how it seemed.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Sorry you feel this way. This is a very rare review, if you were disappointed I wish you had told me that day. I am always prepared, my brides & grooms are always satisfied & and happy. I received several complements from your family and friends. Sorry you feel it was a distraction.