Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services Reviews

114 | Antioch, TN

114 Reviews for Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services

Kelly · Married on 01/07/2017

Sherrie was awesome and was very quick to respond to my emails. We had decided on short notice to get married and she was very accommodating. I highly recommend her to anyone. I really enjoyed meeting and visiting with her and her husband.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Sara · Married on 12/03/2016

Wonderful experience working with Sherrie. She was thoughtful and really got to know us, despite us being from out of town. She went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Sherrie really helped my husband and I out when no one else would. Her understanding and flexibility were such a relief for a stressed out bride on such a short notice. She truly is the definition of a kind hearted person. We had her write the whole ceremony including our vows, she made everything personal to us and fine-tuned everything without questioning. The mixture of traditional and non-traditional she meshed together was more than I could ask for. She arrived at our venue with plenty of time to meet us and have a little prep time. Our ceremony was perfect and I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Katelynn · Married on 10/08/2016

Mrs. Sherrie did a great job! We would have been lost without her and she made our day so special! Thank you Mrs. Sherrie!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lee · Married on 10/08/2016

Sherrie was great to work with. She answered all my questions and had several ceremonies to choose from. She is very professional and nice to work with. I would recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2016

K · Married on 09/03/2016

Sherrie was absolutely great! She was accommodating with every detail of the ceremony, responded to all my e-mails/calls immediately and very professional from beginning to end. Neither of us are very religious so we just wanted a short, sweet civil ceremony and that is just what Sherrie provided us. She was a sweetheart during the rehearsal and day of of the ceremony, especially handling me and the groom and our goofball wedding party. I would highly recommend Sherrie for your wedding ceremony! Thank you to Sherrie and her husband for their kind support on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • DL

Dl · Married on 08/17/2016

Wonderful minister - very sincere! Would recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sierra · Married on 07/03/2016

Through WeddingWire I sent out a frazzled message six months before my wedding desperate to find an officiant because I felt overwhelmed with the planning process at that point and felt like I was running out of time. Instead of an email, Sherrie called me. Listening to her voice and to how she chose her words I knew everything was going to be okay. She instantly put me at ease and when we met her in person that feeling was still there. Using examples that she gave us, my then fiance and I crafted our ceremony but there was one part we just didn't know what to do with. At the rehearsal we ran through everything and left that part up to her so the first time we heard it was at the wedding. Her wording was perfect. I could not be happier with Sherrie. She did an amazing job and I just can't say enough good things about her. For the level of contact, guidance, and genuine joy she shares with you she is beyond worth her price. It was truly a blessing to have her as part of our day.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Scott · Married on 06/23/2016

Sherrie's service was lovely and made our wedding beautiful. We highly recommend Sherrie!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

I would definitely recommend Sherrie. She met with us one on one and was very helpful in helping us decide what we wanted out of our ceremony. She shared several ceremonies she has done and I was able to pick and choose from them as well as add some of my own things in order to have a custom ceremony for my wedding. It was great. I looked around and called several officiants and she was also the lowest price I found, I definitely got my moneys worth. She was great and I would use her again, though I don't expect I'll need too. :-)

Sent on 05/24/2016

Sherri · Married on 05/14/2016

She is wonderful!! Easy to work with, super nice and very accommodating! Personal and professional all in one! Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Barbara · Married on 11/29/2015

Sherrie was a God Sent, we looked for over 4 weeks for someone to do a Christian simple ceremony for us not very far from our TN home. Well not only did she agree to do it she worked with us when the date had to be changed and the place to have it changed due to weather. Her ceremony was beautiful and afterwards she joined us for a celebration dinner. What a wonderful person, she did NOT have to drive over an hour to meet us half way but she cared enough to do so. she deserves 10+ stars and we will always remember what a kind caring person she was and what a wonderful day she gave to us.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

Sherry officiated our secular ceremony this last weekend! We booked her last year but when we pushed the date back a year, she was very gracious and understanding. Sherry helped us perform a beautiful handfasting ceremony that we did for the first time with her during the ceremony and it went perfectly and the guests loved it! She allowed me to have her perform a ceremony that we put together ourselves and then we said our own individual vows for the first time to each other during the ceremony. All of our guests were in awe and said it was beautiful! We were so grateful for Sherry's part in our special day and willingness to work with our unique style. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Tori · Married on 09/25/2015

Sherrie was AMAZING!! She responded promptly to my emails as we ever spoke over the phone. She attended my rehearsal and quickly went over everything and helped us with a few last minute details we were struggling with. The day of the wedding she was plenty early and I had actually changed my mind and decided to go a different route than what we had discussed at rehearsal and she was totally accepting of my decision. Everything went so smoothly and I absolutely loved her! She moved along smoothly and quickly and we were married in no time! She also took care of all of our paperwork! I would absolutely recommend Sherrie to anyone!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Aubrey · Married on 08/01/2015

Sherrie was an absolute pleasure to work with! Since we live in the Nashville area, we were able to meet her in her home, in person, to talk about our ceremony. She offered a number of options as a base, and then she allowed us to incorporate our own bits into the reading. We provided her excerpts from our favorite books, and she seamlessly added them into the flow of the ceremony. Sherrie was always responsive via e-mail. She was also early to the ceremony so we could take care of the required paperwork in a timely fashion before it started. We loved working with Sherrie!

We are both military veterans, and Sherrie is a great supporter of military veterans. She was a pleasure to interact with.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sherrie was GREAT!! With the new law in effect my partner and I just wanted a quick simple ceremony. We had our special ceremony years ago. She had us at her house and had a wonderful ceremony. Thank You Sherrie you made the day as special as the first one.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2015

She was on time, detail oriented and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Oh my goodness, there are not enough great things to say about Sherrie! She made our ceremony meaningful, heartfelt and beautiful! From the first time we talked on the phone, meeting in person, rehearsal and to our actual wedding day she was amazing to work with. She is kind, friendly, compassionate and really took time to get to know us as a couple. She made us comfortable and our guests felt welcomed and part of our ceremony. Would without hesitation recommend Sherrie. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our ceremony so special! :)

Sent on 05/27/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/09/2015

Sherrie made our ceremony beautiful. She was very helpful during the wedding planning. She arrived early to make sure we had everything squared away before our ceremony.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Destiny · Married on 04/11/2015

Mrs Sherrie was very punctual and very easy to work with during the planning process. She made a stressful time much easier to deal with because of her compassion and understanding.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Kevin B. · Married on 03/29/2015

Sherrie Binkley was the best, she arrived early and was very sweet, she gave us one remarkable service words can not express how impressed we were. Thank you for the best ceremony we could have imagined and we will definitely recommend you too anyone getting married. God Bless you..
    Thanks again
    Mr & Mrs. Kevin Wilson..? ?

Sent on 03/30/2015

Catherine · Married on 12/13/2014

Sherrie Binkley was wonderful at our wedding. I'd never met her in person. I only spoke once on the phone and several times by email. She turned out to be everything we wanted in an officiant. She was professional, sweet, sincere, and caring. It felt like we had known her for years and that a dear friend was officiating our wedding. She sent us samples of vows, and we didn't have to change one single word. We received so many compliments on the sweet nature of our vows and the professionalism of our officiant. Highly recommend Sherrie.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Terry A. · Married on 11/27/2014

There are not enough stars on this page to describe our experience with Sherrie. She was wonderful and provided a professional & personal touch that made our day unforgettable. Sherrie took the time over several months to get to know and understand our story and incorporated it into our ceremony. We feel that not only did we find an amazing officiant but also a friend for life.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Laura · Married on 11/23/2014

Mrs. Binkley did an outstanding job officiating our wedding. She was so nice and easy to work with. The ceremony that she had planned for us was perfect. It flowed wonderfully. I will definitely recommend her to anyone that i know thats getting married. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day special.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Sherrie was an absolute delight and the perfect officiant for our ceremony. She created a beautiful ceremony that was tailored to us and seemed to fit our personalities beautifully. Her manner is so kind and sweet that a few hours after meeting her, you almost feel like she's been family or friend for years. If you are looking for someone to create a ceremony that is tailored to you and your significant other and to work with someone who is not only flexible and professional but also kind, personable, (and who will set a nervous bride's mind right at ease the day of the wedding!) then choose Sherrie for your event.

Sent on 11/26/2014