Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services Reviews

114 | Antioch, TN

114 Reviews for Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services

Jagada D. · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Sherrie was very flexible and made sure we had the wedding ceremony we always wanted.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jennifer G. · Married on 03/15/2019

Married us on short notice

Sherrie was super positive, upbeat, friendly ,flexible and supportive. She got back to us instantly and married us on short notice.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jennifer M. · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent, professional officiant

This was exactly what we wanted in a simple, lovely service. She was totally flexible, on time and a lovely person! Couldn’t have been a better experience!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Katie · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing!! Thoughtful and accommodating

Sherrie officiated our wedding at Opryland Resort. She was absolutely wonderful! She was open to our slightly non-traditional ceremony, and met us beforehand to discuss our ceremony and vows. I really can't say enough positive things about her responsiveness to our changes, her promptness, and her PATIENCE (before AND after the ceremony). We highly recommend Sherrie!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding!

Sherrie was absolutely wonderful! She really helped us so much with giving us options on wording/order for the ceremony but let us decide on every bit of it so it was exactly the ceremony we wanted. We met early on and then emailed back and forth over the months leading up the wedding while we made decisions. She came both to the rehearsal and the ceremony. She is a warm, caring person, and she is very professional. We could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. I would highly recommend Sherrie to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kimberrly · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Officiant

Mrs Sherrie Binkley provided us the most pleasant experience. She is very personable and flexible to your needs. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2018

Sherrie was great!! She was professional, personal, and really made you feel comfortable. I am so happy she was the officiant on our big day!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

I would highly recommend working with Sherrie! Sherrie helped my husband and I put together a beautiful ceremony that blended Jewish and Catholic traditions. We really appreciated her patience, flexibility, and transparency when putting together the ceremony script. She's all around a joy to work with— you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alysa · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot even begin to say how lucky we were to find sherrie! She did exactly what we wanted (a short, non-religious ceremony) in a location we loved! It was absolutely perfect for us! I can't recommend her enough! (And thanks to Jerry for taking a few photos for us!)

Sent on 08/30/2018

Abby · Married on 07/14/2018

Sherrie officiated our wedding at Belle Meade Plantation. She arrived early and made sure we had everything in place as far as paperwork goes. Sherrie was so easy to work with, she emailed samples of ceremony scripts but was also completely open to my suggestions/reworked script I sent her to use. Our ceremony went exactly to plan, and we were so grateful that Sherrie made it happen for us!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

We had Sherrie officiate our June wedding and could not have been more pleased with her service. She responded quick and helped us for months leading up to the wedding getting our ceremony absolutely perfect. We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Meaghan · Married on 06/19/2018

100% the best experience we could have hoped for, hands down. Sherrie was excellent to work with. The consummate professional, she delivered exactly what we requested in a warm and loving manner. The ceremony went off without a hitch!
    Thank you, Sherrie, for delivering a beautiful and unforgettable Ceremony.
    My husband and I will forever happily cherish the memory of our Wedding Day.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Bean (. · Married on 06/12/2018

Wonderful lady who listened to our requests and carried them out.
    Adaptable with a sense of humor. She laughed as we all did, when the Best Man actually lost the ring!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Emma · Married on 04/14/2018

Sherrie worked with us to make sure that we had a unique and truly "us" ceremony. She was flexible and accommodating even when we weren't sure if we wanted to do our own vows or not (we opted not to and she was great with rolling with that). She also helped us organize and word a ring warming ceremony that a friend of ours officiated with Sherrie's guidance. Sherrie was also quick to respond to any questions we had, and provided us a great jumping off point for our ceremony. We actually ended up adapting it very little because it was exactly what we were looking for. We whole-heartedly recommend Sherrie Binkley for your officiant!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Laura · Married on 01/13/2018

Very kind and easy to talk to. Willing to help create your dream ceremony.

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • W

Wesley · Married on 12/21/2017

Sherrie came to our house and was a complete professional. She was flexible, articulate, and easy to work with. Highly recommended. A very nice person! -

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jazma · Married on 12/01/2017

Sherrie made our spur of the moment wedding a success. Not only was she incredibly prompt in responding to our request (we married less than 24 hours after contacting her), she was accommodating and picked the perfect spot to hold the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Valerie · Married on 09/25/2017

Sherrie was a complete pleasure to work with. She was easy to correspond with through email and phone as needed. She was very accommodating, advisable, sweet and kind. I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/08/2017

She was wonderful, very kind lady made out ceremony great.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Sherrie. She's professional, dependable, knows what she's doing and it's obvious she has a wealth of experience based on her questions and insights. She was so sweet and sincere at the ceremony. Most of all, as a bride who experienced a lot unnecessary drama from vendors who failed to deliver on promises, she was a pleasure and delight. Always keeps her promises. Kept in touch. Very dependable and stress free. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/17/2017

Extremely responsive and very helpful! I'm so happy we chose her!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jim · Married on 06/09/2017

Sherrie is very polite and punctual and did such a wonderful job officiating me and my wife's and wedding. With a calm and peaceful disposition she is very professional and I always received prompt responses from her during correspondence. I wish I could give five extra stars for flexibility, as we had our wedding at the ridiculous hour of 5am in the middle of a cow pasture -- Sherrie was on-time and never voiced any sort of inconvenience regarding the early hour, which I experienced when communicating with other officiants. I highly recommend her and know she will do a wonderful job officiating your wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Tabitha · Married on 05/27/2017

Very great experience! Sherrie was open to what we wanted, knowledgeable, and worked with us (even after we changed our minds several times on a date).

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katharina · Married on 04/22/2017

Sherrie was a great addition to our beautiful wedding. She was very kind, accommodating and flexible. We would certainly recommend her!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

Sherrie was amazing and helped my husband and I feel so at ease through the wedding process! She took care of our paperwork while we were on our honeymoon so we didn't have to worry about it. We are so thankful we found Sherrie!

Sent on 04/06/2017